Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:28 pm

He smiled and wagging his tail"Whats next Seeky"? He asks nuzzling her back.

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  March Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March shocked both Happy and Thunder a little. "Don't inturruped our battle." She growled, stopping all of her attacks. March looked down at Thunder. "So what is it? I came here to battle, and this is how it's gonna be. Now tell me that you won't intterupt AGAIN!" March sent her paw at Thunder, hitting him so he would know how being a electric wolf would be like. Definetly not easy, plus they were the most strict element of all.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Haapppyyyyy...come onnnn."

Happy looked at Thunder and stopped her attack. "Well, becoming a warrior, you should learn to be patient." She sighed. "Well March, looks like Thunder wants to train." She said in a low growl. Happy yawned and looked round, for something she could use on Thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked around. She could see Scorch, Seeker, Thunder, Flare, Happy, March, and Crie. She sighed and lied down on a patch of grass, watching all of the lower ranks train. Or at least, try too.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Thunder gave a look of defiance at March, but said nothing. "What will we be doing Happy?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Scorch walked up the hill"Thunder want to skrimish"? He asks smiling never having verused and electric element. He only was taught that electric could fuel a fire element if the fire could channel it right. He smiled and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Thunder blinked his eyes at Scorch, then looked to Happy, who seemed to be trying to find a good training thing for him. "I guess so, but I won't go easy on you!" Thunder charged at Scorch, wamming him right in the chest. Scorch was much stronger and larger than Thunder, but he wouldn't let that hold him down. He backed off, letting sparks from his feet fly around, shooting up the sand. "I'll give you a free shot, before I beat you!" He said all cocky.

(IGNORE THIS!!!)

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Seeker growled softly. "Try again." she said pushing her apprentice towards the elk herd. She wanted to get his hunting skills worked on now and look at his warrior training later.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Scorch walks back and does the same thing as last time but spots an older elk. He Sprints at the elk herd seperating the older one from the rest and jumps sinking his teeth into its throat pulling it down to the ground and strangling it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Seeker grinned and let the ice herd melt. "Well done." she said padding over to Scorch. She made ice rabbits. "Go." she said nodding to it.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Scorch crouhs and moves silently then before the rabbit looked at him he luged moving quick as a snake an closes his jaws around its throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Seeker smiled and padded towards Rinko Moor. "Come." she said.
-to rinko moor-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 am

Scorch follows his tail wagging.
-to rinko moor-

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 am

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March stared at Thunder. "Rude." She said and walked away. "Let's keep this battle for tomorrow." March whispered into Happy's ear and walked off to the beta and alpha. "Shall we go back?" She asked and proceeded to go back to camp.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:59 am

Cyrax would walk to Thunder "Thunder, Flare we are going away for awhile to the place I was trained as a pup. I wanna teach you too somethings I've learned from my old pack. Since we both know your training must start right away! soon you guy's will be one year's old! Thats when you claim your rank!" he'll say to them "Now then I'll be waiting for you by my den then we'll be off." he explained as he turned and began to go to the main camp

Flare growled at Thunder before whipping her tail at him. Flare then would follow cyrax

-To Camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Shall we go back?"

Pluto nodded and followed behind March silently.

~To Camp.

Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Thunder fidgeted in annoyence when March said. She wasn't his menter yet. But when Cyrax came and talked, he regained a cheerful expression. He wagged his tail and followed Cyrax...right after Flare smacked him in the face.

To camp
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:43 pm

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Let's keep this battle for tomorrow."

Happy nodded and looked a Thunder. She sighed and decided to follow too.

~To Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:13 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Watching the others, Crie headed back with them.

~To Camp~
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:02 pm

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy looked around and waited for the others to come around. She sat down patiently. As she waited, Happy decided to entertain herself with some butterflies.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March arrvies as she looks at Happy. 'Let's start" She said swishing her tail back and forth. She sneezed and then went back to battle mode.

March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Yuki looked around. She sat down and waited for Pluto to come along. "Hurry." She thought and looked aorund once more. Then, Yuki turned her head towards her two Leads, already battling each other. Miyuki sighed and looked back, watching Pluto from a distance.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Pluto

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto watched as Yuki kept her eyes on the beta female. "Ready?" She said looking around. Before Yuki could reply, Pluto sent a shower of plasma all over her alpha. "Come on." She thought and started dashing.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

'Let's start"

The wind started kicking up as soon as March said that. Happy grinned with confidence as her fur bristled in the wind. "Ok." She said and started running after March with amazing speed. She was really catching on with March. She grinned and started opening her mouth so that she could get a grip of March's tail. But Happy didn't know whether it was a good idea or not.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March yelped as Happy grabbed her tail, but the electrcified her training buddy with her tail as she remembered her tail was a deasly spot for all elements. She growled at Happy and sent lightning bolts down at Happy, hoping to do damage to that muscular fae.

(Lightning bolts as if it looks like a pikachu in a wolf costume XD)
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next