Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Seeker Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 am

Seeker turned her black and white head to the males. "Scorch can hold his own against 6 adult wolves without his powers, with he could probably handle 10. I dont know about Thunder-paws but Scorch has the addvantage of size and strength." she said to the young wolf. Tilting her head she studdied the fight."At the moment Scoch has the advantage. Thunder cant handle direct attacks." she said more to herself. She heaved herself to her paws. "Come lets do some elemental work. I would like to see what you are capable of doing." Seeker said before letting the ice garden disapper and padding around the lake until the young brutes couldnt be heard to distract Crie.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  King Thunder Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 am

Thunder turned quickly to face Crie. "I don't need her! I can handle this brute myself, I don't need to rely on others!" He growled, not quite realizing the harshness of his tone. He always hated when others look down apon him like a pup. "I don't need anyone right now! I can do this on my own, I'm a warrior now!" He thought while gritting his teeth. He began charging, creating an electric barrior around him, if it was the one thing Scorch didn't have, it was Thunder's speed and quick reactions.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie took on last glance at Thunder-Paws. "Is he sure he can handle his own powers?" Crie shook her head and followed Seeker. THe young princess, now full grown, is now in the m oment of elemental training. "What do we do?" She said politely looking down at Crie's large paws, she oncce known to be the size of a rose. How much Crie grown. The princss smiled inside, still again, neutural on the outside. Crie looked at Seeker and waited patiently for her actions.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:20 am

Scorch howled and his form shifted into a blazing hehound and copies started appearing each looking exactly alike the real scorch. Scorch laughed and had control of all 8 clones. "Attack Minons". They all said and rushed forward each attacked a different part of thunder. Then once he was wounded all eight disaapearedand scorch ran up and kicked Thunder in the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:34 am

Thunder smiled. "Wrong move!" He shouted. Then useing the electric barrior he created, Thunder shot it out at scorch, the combination of fire and lightning collided causing a huge explosion, flying them both back. Thunder landed onto his feet. "The larger they are the harder they fall!" He laughed as Scorch fell onto the ground. Then Thunder ran off into the smoke, dissapearing from sight.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:38 am

Scorch landed on his feet am growled "Why you little runt". He smiles"You can't hide". He walks into the smoke and hears Thunders heart beat and feels the wind change to go around thunder. Scorch leaps high in the air and lands on thunders back then bites his scruff and tosses him out of the smoke. He walks out and starts blazing more as he kicks sparks at Thunder. He laughs and waits ready"You tire yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:57 am

Thunder watches from the smoke as Scorch lands on one of his electric clones. "wow..." He said from behing the wall. From a spot unseen he shot another small bolt of lightning towards the blaze, causing another explosion. "Fire won't work...." He kept think to himself. He watched entertained as Scorch flew back one again. Smoke covered the entire feild now, the loud sounds of the explosions could make any wolf's hearing go deaf for a few moments, but since Thunder was an electric wolf, it didn't affect him. Before the smoke dissapeared, he climbed onto a tree and shot more electricity at Scorch, the faint red glow from the smoke pinpointed him. He layed on the branch, watching to see how long it would take for Scorch to realize he never even hit him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:19 am

Scorch changed to normal and his black fur blended with the smoke"I didnt feel any of that now its like i was never hit"! He yells then stop and spots thunder resting in a tree. He blew fire on the branch near the trunk then blew fire 360 degrees around the tree up to 15 feet on each side. The. He jumped an kicked thunder right in the jaw and as he was falling scorch leaped of the branch and in mid-air morphed into his max form and fire stomped thinker to the ground emmbering him into it.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:59 am

"Ommph!" Thunder fell to firery grounds below, he created a electrical barrior around him so he wouldn't be burned as much, Although pain still covered his body. He got up tring to shake off the pain. Strong burns stung his body as he moved. He coughed, sucking in the ash. With the electrical barrior around him, he shot one more wave at Scorch, parralizing him for about 30 seconds. Thunder than sat down exhausted, waiting for the sand to let the flames die out.

(Sorry about this, not trying to be mean or anything ^^...but do you think you can be alttile more realistic? I mean, I know your wolf is strong and everything, but you have to be hit SOMETIMES, and you can't win EVERY single fight your in, I really don't care what happens, who beats who, but please try to make your character a bit more realistic. Not for me, but for everyone else as well. It makes it quite pointless to do this then Sad )
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:22 am

Seeker studied the young fae. "Show me waht you know first." she said sitting down. She looked over as an explosion surrounded the two young brutes and she sighed shaking her head.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I am hurt sorry i was so caught up in other packs the other day)
Scorch looks at thunder unable to move. He was exhausted like the thunder. When he was able to move he fell then stood abit looking at Thunder"How about we call it a draw"? He asks his mouth and sides bleeding so is his ears from the explosions.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Thunder slowly stands up panting. "S-sure, so I guess were're bro's now huh?" He smiles. "But that doesn't mean were are finnished! When our elemental training is done, we will fight for real!" Thunder shook himself off, dirt and sand flew off of him. "Well I'm heading back to camp, see ya." Thunder then ran off, glad he could have a duel with Scorch.

-To camp

(I understand, I go through that too sometimes. Sorry for over reacting. c: )
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:20 am

Scorch sat down licking his bleeding paws and looked over at seeker. He sat for a second before walking off six more clones coming back and fading into him.
-to the main camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie bowed her head. "A moment please." She said and slipped away from Seeker to the camp.

~To Camp.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 am

Seeker sighed and followed Crie to camp.

-to main camp-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Jayfeather looked around at what he assumed was the training grounds.He noticed there were scorch marks every where in one area,and figured there mnust have been a fight recently.He guesses it was probably between a fire and electric element wolf.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am

Running blindly,Jay's Wing crashed into a tree.He shook his head,and looked around.There!He bolted towards a hollowed out hole in a tree not too far from the ground.He jumped up into it, went to the place farthest away from the hole entrance,and curled into a small ball.He kept his ears pricked,ready to run away again at a moment's notice of that booming sound and the giant black clouds and big lightning and horrid winds.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:25 am

Flare continued her search she ran towards the training grounds an yet all the memories of her and her rival Thunder flooded back in her head. When they were just pups. She smiled. Scanning the field with blazing eye's she spotted a pup running around blindly. Sprinting towards him she stopped in his tracks and looked at him "Are you ok?" she said soothly even so the fire female didnt know how to interact with pups that well. Her black pelt blew slightly in the breeze as she wagged her tail as she peered inside the dark hole "Im flare a warrior who are you?" she asked the frighten pup and smiled warmly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 pm

Thunder ran into the training grounds, he didn't notice Flare. "Come out you little prick! If anyone finds out I lost you!...." He ran around, looking underneath rocks and in cracks.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:01 am

Flare perked her ears in the sound of another voice peering towards the field she spotted a black male with lightning like paws. "Thunder you idiot." she said while swishing her tail

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 am

Thunder lifted his tail at the sound of what seemed like Flare's voice. He tried lifting his head only to get stuck in between some rocks. He pulled bckwards, his neck stretching out. Thunder's butt would swing from side to side trying to escape the rocks, and finnally he pulled out, stagering back. Acting like nothing happened, he went to Flare. "FLARE! Have you seen a small pup anywhere!?" He didn't see Jay's Wing inside the hole.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:56 am

Flare only laughed at her old rival's clumsyness. "Thunder the pup is inside this hallow hole." she said her eyes looked inside. "So how have you been thunder? I don't seem to have a welcoming saying from you after all this time?" she said while getting up

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Before replying to Flare, Thunder looked into the long hole onlt to see Jay's Wing. "Come out will ya?" He said, not being able to reach that far back. He got back to face the questioning fae. "Me? WELL, I got blasted in the face with ice, slapped in the face with a fish, got turned into a ice cube, AND had to chase this this little guy around the territory. So I'm doing just GREAT." He laughed, realizing how stupid that just sounded. "Heheheh, well. Enough about me, how are you? You have been so quiet lately!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Jay's Wing slowly crawled out of the hole and jumped down.Looking up,he saw no more clouds.He relaxed a little and started to run around the training grounds,staring at everything.When he got back to Thunder and the the black fae,he said, I am not a prick.Whatever that is. Then he started bouncing around the black fae. Who are you? Im Jay's Wing.Do you already know Thunder?He made a big storm!Will I be able to do that some day? What elemant are you? He pelted the other wolf with questions.

(sorry i wasn't very active for the last two days i had to go SHOPPING!CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IS THE WORST EXPEIEANCE EVER!)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Flare chuckled at Thunder and nudged with her paw playfully "Im doin fine just been out and about and stuff. So how is your player ego?" she said laighing at the last part then looked down at the small pup and smiled "Well arent you cute." she said with bright eyes that became brighter like fire but seeing the little pup become energetic and saying so many questions she would just scoop him up closer "I'm Flare half elemental and shaman wolf. My element is the one and only destructive fire!" she said proudle "Oh and yes little one you will create a storm someday but much more nicer than Thunder's" she said then her eyes flicked over to Thunder as she challenged him a little before sitting up straight "Also im pleased to meet you.... Oh yes i knew thunder back when we were pups. Heh, he just a lil player hitting on all the girls and not to mention a lil weakling... but hey what can i say he is my best friend and rival good challenge days with him all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next