Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Seeker Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:50 am

Seeker heard Cyaxs comments and smiled. She flicked her ear in acknoglegement to him as she added a bit more speed to it. It took some time but soon she was on her paws and pading slowly around the scuplture. She adjusted some of the features and then stepped back smiling. "Come closer and have a better look." she said looking over at Cyrax. She had created a path of Ice around her art work and was keeping just enough control to slowly freeze it solid so it would keep for about a year.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:14 am

Cyrax padded alongside his mate. He eyed the sculpture by texture and creativity. His heart warmed up as he licked Seeker's cheek "Its beautiful." he stated and nuzzled her warmly. "Your beautiful." he commented and looked her over like he was checking her out. "So lovely." his eyes glowed with love

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:37 am

Seeker smiled at Cyrax with soft blue eyes. They filled with love and joy that he liked her scupltor. "Thank you." she said looking down. Glancing up at her mate she nuzzled him. "I have a question for you." she called over her shoulder as she padded to dry land.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 am

Cyrax smiles before he perked his ears towards Seeker. His jade eyes switched over at Seeker "And what would that be love?" he asked while looking at her lovingly

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:11 am

Seeker looked back at her mate with loving eyes. "With Wing and Adien nearly all grown up I was thinking of having another litter." she said. The black and white fae turned around to look at Cyrax full on.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:26 am

Cyrax would look at Seeker with a shocked expression before he stepped forward. "you want another litter love?" he said while yelping happily. He would spread his and seeker's legacy through each generation! "Shall we? Tell the good news to aiden and icewing? Back at camp?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 am

Seeker smiled at her mates reaction. Leaping into the air like a hunter she pushed him to the ground laughing. "I wouldnt have said anything if I didnt want another litter silly." she gorwled palyfully. Nuzzleing Cyrax breifly she stood up and headed back to camp. "Dont forget Thunder and Flare." she called over her shoulder.

-to camp-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 am

He'll return a growl playfully before licking her nose. Once he got up his eyes lightened up he was excited. "Oh yea." he said remembering Thunder and Flare. Soon enough he bounded off to camp happily with seeker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 pm

Seeker reached the edge of the lake and sat down. She waited for her daughter to arrive as she gazed at the statue of her and Cyrax. He heart filled with love for her mate.

Wing sat by her mother and looked at the sculputre. "Its you and papa." she breathed. The young ice fae stood up and made a small ice path to have a closer look.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:09 am

Cyrax happened to follow seeker and his daughter back to camp since he was bored and tired. "Seeker, icewing." he called at smiling while walking over before he slumped onto the ground and yawned surely he was tired

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:26 am

Seeker flicked her ear at Cyrax. As Icewing came back the black and white fae stood. "Would you like to make something like that?' she asked nodding towards her ice sculpture. She smiled as her white daughter nodded. "Every well. Think of your favourite flower and imagaine it in ice." she instructed.

Wing nodded her head and closed her eyes. She thought of a lily. Carefully she carefully made it turn to ice in her mind. "Once you have it push it out of your mind and into the water of the lake freezing it slowly cand carefully." her mother said softly. Icewing slowly pushed her image out and towards the cold water and her lily started to form slowly.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10