Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:03 am

Thunder gave off a smirk as Flare mentioned the word 'player', but it idmediatly turned to a dirty look with his ears back as she said he was weak. "I WAS NOT WEAK! You were just...just.......you know what? Never mind." He looked away embarrased, but then tried to change the subject as he looked down at Jay's Wing. "...He's alot like me...besides the fact he got spooked at some clouds!" He said flicking his tail grinning.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 am

Nice to meet you Flare.Thunder was hitting on Crie earlier.Then we went to the forest and had a mud and ice fight and Thunder sat on me and created a big storm and then we had to run but i was unconsious but then i woke up and got and then i ran here and hid in the hole and then i met you!Oh,and Thunder threw me into the river,so i tickled him and then he wouldnt get Crie an icicle so then he got turned into a wolfsicle!And I was merely running away from the LIGHTNING that could've fried all of us to a crisp! Jay's Wing said indignantly and in a fast blur.Then he started racing around Thunder and Flare.When he got tired,he started asking Thunder and Flare questions. Were you really a weakling?Whats a prick?what would happen if you lost me?Is there another electric wolf?>Will you get in trouble for making the storm?Where did Crie go?Why are there scorch marks everywhere aroound here?Can i challenge you Thunder?Do you think i would win? When do you think I'll be able to make a storm like that?When do you think I'm gonna be able to control my powers?Do you think I'll be a good hunter? Jay's Wing finally ran out of breath and lay down,panting heavily,to wait for some answers.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 am

Thunder looked at the little guy with a shocked expression. He was just throwing it all out there just like that! As soon as the pup stopped running around, he slammed a paw down on him to make him stop talking. Then, he looked at Flare. "Uhhhhhhh, its.....not true?" Thunder gave off the 'I'm screwed' expresion while looking at Flare.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:41 am

Jay's Wing felt Thunder's paw slam down on him and he felt something click and then pop.He felt a pain in his shoulder,and Thunder's paw wasn't helping. Get off me!GET OFF ME! Jay's Wing yelled ,but his voice was muffled by Thunder's paw.So he did the only thing he could.He clamped down Thunder's paw and WOULD NOT let go.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:07 am

Thunder pulled back screaming. He even swore a bit as the sharp pain filled his electrfied feet. He shook wildly, before Jay's Wing finally let go. "WHAT THE HECK is wrong with you!?" His fur brisstled, ths was like the third time Jay's Wing done something like this to him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:34 am

Jay's Wing took a step back,a little startled,but then switched into fury mode. YOU WERE SQUASHING ME! Jay's Wing retaliated,and then,not thinking,he lauched himself at Thunder,even though it hurt his shoulder,tiny mouth open wide.He latched onto Thunder's shoulder and started squirming around,trying to do SOME sort of damage through the thick fur.

(lets just pretend i have valid reason to be mad cuz im too lazy right now ta think up a good one)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 am

Flare would smile at the pup and then stiffened after the mention crie... She turned to thunder somewhat hurt before her eyes turned dark her mood somewhat changed but soon enough she smiled again more like a fake and looked at the young pup "Eh thunder is weak.... but hey the boy cant think straight." she chuckled softly then saw thunder hurt Jay's wing and pushed him aside before scooping the pup towards her "You ok? also hey how about you practice with me or give me your best shot. I wanna see your lil moves."

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:43 am

Jay's Wing immediately brightened up. I'll show you my lil moves! When can we start? he said,happy to get to actually fight a wolf in a real(ish) combat fight oother than in just pure anger!
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:01 am

Flare would smile at the young pup "Right now." she said and nuzzled him a lil just like how some shaman wolves greet pups. Soon she padded across the field and crouched. She awaited for a small attack Flare would smile at the young pup "Right now." she said and nuzzled him a lil just like how some shaman wolves greet pups. Soon she padded across the field and crouched. She awaited for a small attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:13 am

Jay's Wing sprinted towards Flare and jumped,landing on her back.He crawled up to the top of her head and started jumping on it,trying to get her to go down.That failing,he leapt off Flare and tried the same move he had done with Thunder,except this time getting more of a running start.He still couldn't get his teeth through the adult wolfs' fur!So he dropped back down and ran around Flare in circles, trying to confuse her.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:36 am

Flare would laugh softly to herself yet she wanted to make sure this pup gets what he wants to accomplish! So instead she pretended to circle around and around confused cause this lil pup was fast. Soon enough her body flames up in blue flames nothing but flames a wolf figure made of flames except she didnt burn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Jay's Wing saw that his strategy was working so far,so he ran even faster.When he saw Flare become a giaant ball of flame though,he slowed down,knowing that if he went close he would burn.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Flare would fall down out of confusion but began to laugh till her eyes brighten "Jay's wing stop for a sec." she said and got up to see a annoyed thunder or something "Use your elemental power real quick jay's wing i wanna see the elements power." she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Jay's Wing stopped and tried to summon up his powers,thinking of the tingling feeling in the river.He managed to get a couple small bolts to shoot towards Flare,but they weren't much.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Thunder would laugh at Jay's Wing attempt. "Pretty good for one so small!" He walked over to him, about to show him how to realease more powerful attacks. "Now you see, Electric wolves ussually store their power in a certain part of their body, I have mine stored in my feet for example! You can't attack right away, otherwise it wouldn't be as strong, if you try to gather the power from the spot it is stored, in other words, charging up. When you realese it it would be much more powerful!" He nodded at him and backed away. It was ironic, even he didn't know how to control his own powers, yet here he was telling Jay's wing how to work it.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Thinking about Thunder's words,Jay's Wing sat down and tried to think where the crackling electricity had come from in the water......his cheeks!That's where it had come from!He started focusing on charging his electrical energy.and soon small bolts of lightning were sparking off his cheeks!

(hehehe......Pika-chu!)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Thunder tried to hold in his laughter, he has never seen anything like that before! "Oh um....T-thats, very cool!" He faced away, laughing. It was strating to get colder, and he felt some frost begin to settle on his pelt. But even so, he wanted to see this.

(HAHAHA! You are a pikachu! Thats so cool!)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Paying little attention to Thunder,Jay's Wing concentrated even more.He could feel the energy building up in his cheeks.Not knowing when he should stop charging,he kept going and the small lightning bolts grew bigger and more intensified.Suddenly,Jay's Wing released his energy in a sudden burst of light.Jay's Wing was flung back with a yelp and his shoulder started throbbing again,but this time much worse.Although the light didn't blind him,he was still dazed and didn't know which way was up or down,so he just flopped.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Before actually going to the camp, crie stopped for a moment. She jsaw Jay's Wing, Thunder, and Flare. She found herself in a burst of light. "What the?" She asked her self silently as she saw jay fling backwards. Crie turned her head and joined the group. "What's going on Thunder?" She said looking at tthe helpless pup.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:58 pm

"Hmm? Oh sup Crie?" He said peering over. "Nothing much, Flare just wanted to see how Jay's Wing powers were." Thunder didn't really notice Jay's Wing shoulder, he thought everything was perfectly fine, not knowing he had hurt him. Noticing how Jay's Wing flew backwards, he laughed, still not realizing anything. "Dude! You went flying!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Flare would smile and then pin jay's wing down with one paw and roll him gently "You did good hehe." she giggled and patted his head before seeing crie. But the fire female only looked at the pup who found his new stored power

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:02 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at Thunder. "Don't you care whether he gets hurt or not?" She said glaring at Thunder. Boy was he stubborn. Crie approached the pup carefully. Then, looked at her stubborn rival. She looked back at Flare, wanting to keep things peaceful. With an enemy.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Thunder peered up at the sky. "The sun is setting, want to go back to camp?" He asked everyone, not noticing the tension between Flare and Crie.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:07 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked down wtih her heart pounding. She coud feel her nervousness rise, as well as her own powers. "Yes that would be good." She said silently looking at Flare. Did she like Thunder? Crie sighed and brushed pass the two wolves and left for the camp. "I was previously going there in the firstp place." She spoke and in her mind. Crie bursted in an incredible speed.

~To Camp.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Flare would look at the pup ignoring everyone else. She could see his shoulder was tense as in it was hurt. "Jay's wing want me to help u." she said as her left paw turned into blue flames and she lifted it up "This wont hurt it will ease the swelling and calm the nerves some western melody." she said while coming closer to him

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next