Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:19 am

Flare continued to observe the electric wolves as they train. She tilted her head at such electric wolf customs but Thundera didnt seem that way like March. Is there different electric wolf kingdoms or ranks? Flare thought about it before thinking about her elemental "kind" it was fire and no big deal. But for sure she became tense around Ice wolves except Seeker she was a acception but other ice wolves like crie and others she became timid and or tense. Sighing, she sat up and turned to the right to see small lil cyrax jr but really it was Aiden but he did have his mother's blue eyes but cyrax's personality as for pelt black with a streak of orange. She smiled as the young blind pup walked up to her before laying down and also watch the other wolves train. Yet he watched intensely through the Earth feeling each movement and or vibrations that conjured up an image in his thoughts yet being blind was his advantage his other senses became sharper. Flare than thought about Thunder's deal that they've made she wondered what he'll do or what lil prank he is up too.

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  King Thunder Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:26 pm

Thunder noticed Flare come to watch, and soon Aiden came up to join her. Thunder waved his tail to her in greeting, then looked back to March. "Can I go now? I got the stupid tree, so we're all good."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:20 am

Flare notice Thunder wave his tail at her in greeting all she'll do was grin in response before looking down at Aiden who began to pounce a small catepillar "Aiden, your papa will be waiting for you in his den when I take you back to camp ok?" she said while sitting up and nuzzling her lil bro

Aiden felt a small movement in the earth it was slow but it's movement was slightly rushed. His blind eyes stared off in some distance before he pictured a catepillar with orange and black fuzzy textures. Je followed it and pounced on it lightly with one paw squishing it "yuck." he squeaked before looking at flare in her direction and nodded

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Jay's Wing scampered over the hill.he saw Flare with another pup,and seeing the resemblance figured out that the pup was Flare's brother.Jay's Wing then turned to see what Thunder was doing.he saw Thunder and another electric wolf there."Who is the other electric wolf?Oh well.Doesn't matter right now."Jay's Wing started to run down the hill.As he was running,he saw Thunder fire a bolt of lightning and hit a tree with it. "Wow!" he said,not concentrating for one second.Jay's Wing accidentaly stepped on his paw and started to tumble down the hill.He was able to stop right before he hit Thunder. "Will you take me somewhere else?Will I have you as an elemental mentor?Will I have someone else as an elemental mentor?Who's the Lead Hunter?will the Lead Hunter be my mentor?Will I be able to catch a deer?Can we go catch a deer?Where are deers?Can we go hunt?" Jay's Wing asked in a breath,relieved to finally talk to someone,and desperate to do something.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:16 am

Thunder looked up in shock to find Jay's wing tumbling down a hill. He let out a little gasp of shock before the pup rammed into his legs almost knocking him over. Thunder stared at him in confusion as the questions came. " And March thinks I'm bad!? Just wait til she sees this little prick of annoyence." Thunder ssighed. "WHAT...are you doing here?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:31 am

"I came here because I wanted something to do other than sit around.And who's with you?Is she your mentor?I thought you already mastered your powers.Or are you her mentor?" Jay's Wing asked,jumping around Thunder now.Jay's Wing wondered why Thunder was smirking yet frowning at the same time.What was he thinking about?Oh well,doesn't matter,he thought.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:03 am

Flare notice Jayfeather tumbling down the hill she flinched alittle but soon thought he'll be fine since he seemed to be piping up some Questions at Thunder but to make sure. Flare jumped onto her paws and sprinted towards them only to leave Aiden behind slightly "come aiden." she called out before halting in front of Thunder "hello you two" she greeted than looked at Jayfeather who didnt  seem hurt at all,

Aiden felt Flare's vibrations fade slightly, the young blind pup sniffed the air and followed her scent till he smelt more wolves in his presence. They gave off different vibrations cept they were all electric wolves. "flare, sister who are these people?" he questioned staring off in nowhere

Flare would look down at Aiden "oh yea, Aiden this is your step brother Thunder short for Thunderpaws. And jayfeather as for March," she said

Back to top Go down

Post  March Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:46 am

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Untitl10

'nd th's... is m' w'fe.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Will you take me somewhere else?Will I have you as an elemental mentor?Will I have someone else as an elemental mentor?Who's the Lead Hunter?will the Lead Hunter be my mentor?Will I be able to catch a deer?Can we go catch a deer?Where are deers?Can we go hunt?"

March watched the pup blankly with no emotion.

"I came here because I wanted something to do other than sit around.And who's with you?Is she your mentor?I thought you already mastered your powers.Or are you her mentor?"

March grunted and mumbled a few words. "I am Thunder's mentor, the lead hunter, Thunder is so stubborn so he can't master his powers yet." The last part about Thunder and his power were whispered. "No you can't go hunting, you are to young,,," WIth that March looked at Thunder quiet seriously. She said nothing. 'Lets see how he will handle this pup.' Thought March. "Try again..." March spoke to Thunder, moving the pup away from him. March remained calm and patient.

(BOREDOM! There is nothing here so why are you reading this? Go away.)
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Thunder smirked at the pups comments. "Here that? He thought I was Mach's mentor!" He laughed and bent down to reach Jay's wing height. "You a crazy little dude you know that? And March is MY mentor, she's cool, when she's not being so serious." Thunder joked, then whispered "Don't get her pissed though, her tail is like made of steel or something." He went to Flare and nuzzled her cheek. Aiden was beside her, even though they were step brothers, Thunder didn't really know anything about him. He turned to March. "May I go March? Its getting kinda late."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Realizing he was in the presence of a Lead,mentor,and hunter,Jay's Wing composed himself.He never messed with Leads or Mentors,and he definetly NEVER messed with Alphas.Jay's Wing was surprised that Thunder couldn't control his powers though.He had thought the storm earlier was of Thunder's own intention. "I'm Jay's Wing,Lead March.I'm pleased to meet your aquaintence." Jay's Wing said,bowing low.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:28 am

Thunder laughed. So the pup did have some respect to show. "You don't have to be bowing, bowing is pathetic and makes you seem powerless!" Thunder grabbed him the sruff and pulled him up, he like Jay's wing previous adittude, he would make an awsome adult. But now the squirt bowing down to someone he began having second thoughts. Perhaps he could teach Jay's wing to be more like him. "You need to show just how awsome you are, that means shoowing respect to no one unless they deserve you!" Thunder would grin, it was bad advice truthfully, but of course Thunder wouldn't know.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 am

"I was taught to show respect to leads,mentors, and alphas!And since march is a lead,a mentor,and a hunter,i have triple the respect for her!Other than that,I'm as carefree as I want!" Jay's Wing said,before wriggling out of Thunder's grasp.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 am

Thunder shrugged. "Meh, whatever dude." He sniffed and lifted a paw to erase a fake tear. "I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING!" He cried, not real of course, just in the sarcastic playful way."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 am

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Untitl10

'nd th's... is m' w'fe.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Don't get her pissed though, her tail is like made of steel or something."

March became a little irritated when she heard what Thunder said. March took a small tug on his cheeks. "Please be aware of your language." She whispered.

"I'm Jay's Wing,Lead March.I'm pleased to meet your aquaintence."

March bowed her head shyly.

"You don't have to be bowing, bowing is pathetic and makes you seem powerless! You need to show just how awsome you are, that means shoowing respect to no one unless they deserve you!"

March eyes Thunder and traced her tail on his back, with her eyes full with death. She did want to say something, but she was strangly to shy to speak. So March just remained silent. Maybe Thunder could figure things out later once March will take him somewhere closer to an electric kindgom.

"I was taught to show respect to leads,mentors, and alphas!And since march is a lead,a mentor,and a hunter,i have triple the respect for her! Other than that, I'm as carefree as I want!"

March smiled mentally.

"I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING!"

March gently karate chopped Thunder with her tail. "You are dismissed from training. Try again tomorrow." March said in a quiet and mature voice. The lead hunter then tarted to move her muscular, yet slim legs back to the camp.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue63/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:00 am

Flare would tense a little when Thunder nuzzled her cheek it was unlike him to do that... She wondered if something was up or wrong. But she loosened herself and returned the nuzzle before wagging her tail side to side. "Hm... What now?" she said not knowing what to do now... So intead she looked st Thunder and wondered before looking down at Aiden who stared afar

"Flare, I'm going to head back to camp. To await father in his den. But dont drop me off I wanna explore..." he said and began to sense the earth in his paws and foresaw a forest up ahead that lead to the Camp site. "bye sister and brother." he said and off he sprinted

Flare listened to lil Aiden whom she nicknamed Cyrax jr. Even though he was blind she loved the pup so much! That he seem to remind her of herself back when she was a pup always wanna to explore. She said no question and allowed the young pup to head to camp though she knew he was safe because Cyrax is able to sense him in some earthly connected way. "Thunder wanna um... Hang?" she asked with a slight stutter

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Jay's Wing laughed as Thunder faked a relationship with him. "What happened to hating me?" Jay's Wing said,still laughing.He launched himself up a tree and jumped out of it onto Thunder's back.Jay's Wing then climbed onto Thunder's head and said "I AM THE PHAROH!" before jumping down and running under Thunder.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Thunder cocked his head. "I have no idea what a pharoh is but alright." He turned to Flare, carful not to trip on Jay's wing who was under him. "Sure, where too?" He asked. Inside he hoped that he could spend time alone with her, but he doubted Jay's wing would go back to camp now that he is finnally out of the healers den. The pup probbally wanted to explore more the territory now.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Jay's Wing wanted to blurt out that he wanted to go somewhere where he could run,but he knew that this was between Flare and Thunder.SSTILL,he thought,This is too good a moment to pass up.Jay's Wing then jumped back onto Thunder's back again and stood on his back,trying to see Flare's face.Were they going to be MATES? Jay's Wing wondered.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Thunder twitched his ears as Jay's wing hopped onto him. Honestly Thunder began to feel like a babysitter with him around, though he didn't mind as long as the pup didn't do anything to humiliate him like he did with Crie. Thunder looked around, Wanna go to Festa Falls Flare? Or maybe Glenland Forest?" he remembered that the forest was where he first played with flare, as he tried to avoid Cyrax's anger with him being around his daugher. Thunder smirked remembering and looked at Flare to see what she would say.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Sensing Thunder was annoyed,Jay's Wing leapt off his back."I wonder what Thunder would do right now?"Jay's Wing thought."Probably go do something stupid but with good intentions."Thinking that,Jay's Wing ran off into a big flower meadow nearby.

to...ummm...where seeker and cyrax are...the place with the tall grass..
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Flare was spacing out for a bit before she hears Thunder's voice and shook her head out of thought "Oh um glendland Forest would be nice. Heh a good place to find um cool stuff..." she said feeling dumfounded she said that and thought back when she found bear claws and other unique items there. Though looking at Jaywing the young pup was so hyperactive which made her smile before thinking back...

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Thunder shook his head as Jay's wing ran off. He hoped he wouldn't get into trouble, and if anyone asked, Thunder never saw him go. He nodded to Flare and started heading to Glendland forest.

-To Glendland Forest
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 pm

Flare would simply follow Thunder to Glendland Forest

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:58 am

The black and white fae slowed down as she entered the training grounds. Seeing it was empty she smiled and headed over to the lake. Sitting down she withdrew from her mind the image of her and Cyrax at Rinko Moor. She slowly started to make it up from the water as an Ice scuptur.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 am

Cyrax followed his lovely mate's scent to the training grounds. He had taken notice that she didnt even know he came stalking behind her. Even so he kept quiet as his jade eyes watched his beloved near a lake creating a masterpiece from water that became solid like ice. An artist indeed she was. Cyrax smiled softly and crept forward before speaking softly "Lovely work." he spoke while sitting next to her and watch as this piece became more clear, it was as if she captured the love they've share at Ricko moor. "Seeker, its beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next