Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

+6
March
Icewing
King Thunder
Cry
Seeker
Midnight
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

::Training Grounds::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue85/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Ithria paces nervously, waiting for another wolf to come by so she can train. For the time being, Ithria digs for roots.

She gets bored and then starts bending and twisting saplings together with her teeth. When they vaguely resemble a wooden wolf, she stops and starts nipping at it, clawing it, and even biting it. Soon, the saplings spring apart and she is bored again.

Last edited by Ithria on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding on without double-posting)

Back to top Go down

Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty Re: Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 am

HAPPY
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Color212

Happy sneaked around the area. There were some animals around, but they weren't harmful to the pups or pack. She left them. She then saw a river. "Nice" She thought and walked over to it. Happy took a drink out of it and then thought. "The water is awfully deep and pretty fast." She thought. Happy wasn't know to be a good swimmer, so when she saw the tree, she attemped to push it down until she could cross over. It took some major strength for Happy, but she managed to break it down, and crossed the river, she then proceeded.

Where Happy walked seem to lead her to a large field with rocks and flowers, trees and many training obstacles. Happy thought for a moment. "What a lovely training field." She thought and started running. She then used a light attack that seem to have looked like some human lit the fields on fire. Happy tackled the rock, which mae it flying all the way across the field, causing a minor shake to the Earth. "Oops" She said and then sneeked back to the den site.

~To Camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Ithria, returning to the training grounds, stuck posts up and down the field, and then ran in between them, imagining that they were all enemies with snapping jaws. She worked herself hard, ducking, biting, dodging, and tumbling. She flopped on the ground, exhausted. She saw then the stream and walked over to it. She used her moon powers to control the tide of the small stream so that the water rose. She drank, never fazed by the current or the depth. Then she swam up and down it to cool of, though it was not near as cold as the creeks in the North.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:29 am

Seeker padded into the training grounds and over to the lake that was in the middle of the grounds. It was perfect to see what the pup could do with her ice powers.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:32 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

"Mother dear, you wished for me?" Crie said walking up to the fire pups mother. Sitting down, she yawned and licked her paw, while keeping her distance from the grown wolf.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:36 am

Seeker growled at the pup. In one bound she was beside her and with a shke of her head throw her into the lake. "Watch your mouth." she growled, "I am the only adult ice wolf in the pack currently and I am going to train you. If you want to become better than the other canidates then you need to listen."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue60/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:40 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie growled and slapped Seeker's face. "Don;t touch me. Honestly, I can't bare wolves touching me. Papa wouldn't be happy." She said licking herself and looking around. Het koninkrijk is een strikte plaats waar wij gebruik alleen natuurlijke born sterkte moeten vechten. We vechten tot de dood op die waard is die hij opdoet als koningin. Opleiding heeft er niets mee te maken.(The kingdom is a strict place where we have to fight use only natural born strength. We fight to death on who is worthy of being queen. Training has nothing to do with it.) Crie thought and looked at her angry servant
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Left_bar_bleue50/100Training Grounds (WIP, You can still post here though) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 am

Seeker knocked the pup over. "I know of your kingdom and its rules have nothing to do with here. My birth pack is from near there." she growled, "Training will be life or death in this part of the world. I am not your servant and never will be. So listen up, You will keep your mouth shut and only attack when I tell you or there will be massive trouble. Understood."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:47 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

She growled. "I didn't come here to train. Nor did i come here to take orders from you. I'm here to finish the candidate game. I don't need your help." She growled and walked away angered. "The one rule says to never let anyone get in your way of the game." Crie continued. She walked away again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:51 am

Seeker laughed. "I know that but you wont survive long now." she said, "There is a whole different game happening at the same time and your life is on the line in that too." She turned to the water and formed her ice armour. She then began her warm up training before going into the advance workout of the warriors.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 am

Cyrax would walk into the training grounda with both Icewing and Aiden putting them both down he'll growl "Scorch is flirting with our young daughter!" he exclaimed and looked around

(lol just had too and heads up my sister will b rping on my account too (flare lilsk8er) we only have one computer unfortantely...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:54 am

Cyrax would walk into the training grounda with both Icewing and Aiden putting them both down he'll growl "Scorch is flirting with our young daughter!" he exclaimed and looked around

(lol just had too and heads up my sister will b rping on my account too (flare lilsk8er) we only have one computer unfortantely...

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 am

(OK)

Seeker flicked her ear but didnt pause as she continued her routine.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:59 am

Scorch walks up to icewing"Are you okay"? He asks looking over her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 am

Cyrax would notice Seeker seemed somewhat angru so instead he kept quiet and scooped both his pups. Then looks at Ice wing "You messy in the future are going to give me a headache! And second your just 3 months no boys!" he'll say

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:34 am

Seeker finished her routine and let the ice armour melt. Water soaked her pelt and she shook it off. Padding over to Cyrax she smiled. "Whats this about?" she asked nuzzling her mate.

Wing ran around Cyrax and Seeker and slid under Scorchs body. Her little white and black body hidden under the hellhounds.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 am

[colot=orange] "Our daughter loves an old man! she is young! You missy!" he growled at Icewing disappointed in her "Its not right! he'ls way too old and pur lil pup is barely 3 months it aint right!" he growled[/color]

Aiden would nod at Father's words and let out a small bark "Mommy icewing gonna get cooties from Scorch!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:45 am

Seeker looked over at Icewing. Walking over she stood in front of Scorch. "Care to explain?" she asked softly with her head tilted t one side.

Icewing looked at her brother. "Am not Aiden." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:56 am

Cyrax would snarl and pace back and fourth from anger

Aiden would laugh @Yea you are!" he teased "And you gonna make papa heartbroken!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:59 am

Seeker turned to Cyrax. "Right." she said. She lept at Cyrax and knocked him over. "Fight me." she ordered. She crouched close to the ground ready.

Icewing growled at her brother. "Im going to get you." she shouted running at him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:06 am

Cyrax would halt and snap at seeker before ramming her down with his huge muscular body as for tensing his muscles. "Fight you?" he snarled and crouched down as well

Aiden smirk "Heh sister im going to destroy you!" he shoted and ran straight at her then leaoed to the left before sprinting at her from a angle to bite her right leg to knock her down and make her stumble

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:10 am

Seeker nodded. "Yes let the anger out." she said quickly jumping onto the lake. She froze on her ice armour and the middle of the lake where she stood tall.

Icewing yelped when her brother attacked her on her right side. She spun around and latched onto his ear. "You went left." she growled tagging.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:17 am

Cyrax's eyes would stare at Seeker as his bone armor bwgan to be covered with vines, rock as for led. Snarling the earth shifted under the lake as for the ground. He was moving the earth's plates and it was creating a small earthquake even the ice couldnt withstand that.

Aiden would growl and swipe a oaw across his sister's face soon enough the ground shook catching both him and icewing off balance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 am

Seeker jumped into the air forming ice platforms and she jumped from one to anpther until the earthquake died out. Landing on the ground she sent ice rocks flying at Cyrax with a snarl.

Icewing fell on top of her brother when an earthquake hit. When it was over she hauled herself to her paws.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next