Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 15 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 15 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Thunder let out a laugh. "HAHAHA! Of course I am! A little storm means nothing to me!" He bragged. Thunder then went to the front of the den to watch the outside, seeing how everyone else was reacting.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 pm

The Camp      - Page 15 Miyuki10

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki was already heavily pregnant. She growled at the pain, but she knew she had to keep cool. Yuki watched Hina walk inside her den "Hello my healer~" She tried to say in a happy tone, but failed too. A dark aura surrounded Miyuki has she smiled in such a creepy smile. Vladdy or Vladmir, Lilli, and Lukas were already full grown. "My....dear Hina....Could you find some herbs...to reduce this pain....?" She mumbled in a low voice, still surrounded by her purple and blue aura. Surprisingly, Miyuki didn't even bother about the weather, as she focused more on her pups. She even forgot the Tsuki was there as well.

(honhonhonhon I totally forgot one the pups names and i finally found out it was Lilli. So because i am an idiot there will be three puppies I'm sorry Tsuki i'm messing up your puppies Miyuki can't make up her own mind because I like cookies XD and well.... It made my heart yay! And for the rest of the pack. You'll have to figure out their elements and personality ect ect ect ect ect *shot* Although I did plan on rping Vladmir and Lukas why am I saying this?)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:44 am

Just as Fall was walking peacfully he was caught off guard by the storm. He rushed into the nearest den, that happnes to be Thunder's den. The male looked at him rather annoyed. He heard that Thunder was rather stubborn. Great... was all he could think. Fall's black, dull eyes watched the wolves. "Sorry for intruding, but i'll need to stay here for a while." He said and sat down at the entrance of the den, watching the storm. It calmed down a little which calmed down Fall as well. However, it wasn't calm enough to walk outside and not get hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:49 am

Thunder looked at the young wolf with bright eyes. "No problem bro, don't want to be caught up in that!" Thunder has never talked to Fall yet becasue of his training in Shamen caves. The last time he saw him was when Fall was a young pup. "How big he has gotten.." Thunder thought.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 am

Fall remained silent as Thunder talked. He looked at the warrior with his dead fish eyes. He is interesting... Maybe I will stay near him and maybe it will be a fun time.... He thought as Fall got some pictures in his mind of him beating the crap out of Thunder. Fall looked outside again with his eyes, not even shining from the lights or anything. Just dull. He sighed and looked down at his paws. They are right. He is rather annoying...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 am

Happy ilently watched the storm continues. Soon, she spotted Asgata walking in the storm. She quickly ran after the pup "Come with me..." She said and lead the pup to her den. Asgata pouted and continued to walk with Happy. Oh so boring. The two arrived. Happy just continued to walk in her den as she looked at her brother in the other den. She sighed and followed Happy..

MUAAHAHAHAHA RIP Fall XD. I'm such a bad person.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:16 am

It was odd weather indeed not usual where her homeland is. She winced at the thought of home. Looking down she saw Aiden and Icewing fast asleep carefully slipping away she went to grab a deer pelt and put it over them to keep them warm. Stretching, she headed out the den and yet the weather was still the same. She shook her head and wandered to the kill pile to tear at some grub

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 am

Returning to camp wasnt something he wanted to see at all! Cyrax looked and it seemed so disastorious. Looking at seeker they both rushed to his den and hurried inside from the cold harsh snow. Inside he saw his two pups side by side under a deer pelt laying on the pelts he skinned for them. Seeing they are safe he sighed in relief before calling out for Thunder and Flare to come and join him. Licking his daughter's head and son's. A smile crept onto his face how they are growing up and by next week more likely they'll have mentors. Aiden will be his of course and Icewing most likely Seeker's . Looking over at his adopted daughter  Flare he knew she'll be turning 2 perhaps in a couple days or so. Surely she has grown into a fine female. That means he has to be extra protective as for Icewing he surely will be scaring off boyfriends. "Seeker love will you tell them the good news. " he said

Aiden stirred in his sleep as he had his paw over his sister as they both slept. But noise was heard and he began to stir. His blue color eyes opened but he doesnt see... He felt as if being blind was horrible but at the same time he was gifted. Perhaps he'll be the first blind lead warrior? Or something "papa? Mama?" he spoke softly while yawning

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Thunder smirked as Cyrax and Seeker came swiftly into the den along. "Oh there you are..." He said happidly. 'I was beggining to wonder where you both went." Thunder layed down and put his paws out in front of him crossing neatly, waiting to see what Cyrax and Seeker had to say. He turned his head and looked at Fall, who was still near the entrance gazing out into the open with expressionless eyes. "You okay? You look like your'e undead!" He joked. "Come on over here and chillaxxx."

(Yes...yes I did just put 'chilax'...DEAL WITH IT XD)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 am

Fall looked at Thunder.

"You okay? You look like your'e undead! Come on over here and chillaxxx."

Fall really didn't understand the word "undead" but he just shrugged it off. He continued to look out the den while thinking about Asgata. Finally, Fall slowly reacted to Thunder. He nodded and walked into the den, but his eyes still did not leave the entrance. It was all new, he had never seen anything like this before, and he was certain is would be an adventure to explore. Oh how facinating nature is.

Happy sighed and lied down in her den as she watched Asgata looking out the den. "Come in deeper in the den, where it is safe." Happy offered, but the blue wolf shook her head. "No thank you. I can do things on my own..." Asgata looked at Happy for a second and then left so that she could stare outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:45 am

Seeker nuzzled her son and daughter as they stirred and awoke. "Oh Thunder." she said to her adoptive son gently pushing him with a smile and giving Flare a nuzzled as well. "How do you all feel about have younger brothers and /or sisters?' she asked sitting down beside her mate.

Wing opened her jade eyes and looked at her parents with her left eye. "It sounds like fun." she said with her head on Adiens back.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:05 am

Cyrax looked over at Thunder who smirked and make him a lil playful glare before Seeker spoke to his adopitve daughter and supposly son. "so icewing seems fine with it.. ." he chuckled and then thought what if he got more daughters! His mind began to think once they'll began dating. Soon enough he walked over to Flare "Soon enough our family will grow and each tradition and skill shall pass and never die. My daughter the things i've taught you and soon i will teach to aiden will lay with you guy's and for you to share with your pups. And hopefully pups before that." he said proudly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Thunder jumped up startled, nearly kicking Aiden in the face. "PUPS!? Woah woah woah WOAH man...I ain't ready for that yet!" He exclaimed. "I'm not THAT old yet!" He started twithing his ears out of impulse and sent small sparks everywhere, sure he wanted to have a family at some point in time, but not now, he still wanted to enjoy himself a bit.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Crie quietly listened to the yelling Thunder. She sighed and looked out the den again. Though she hated Thunder, it is, in fact true, that she started to like him. However, Crie prefered to tease him and order around as if she was the queen. It was entertaining to watch his reaction. Crie never showed her feelings, but inside, she would laugh at his stupidity sillyness.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 pm

"My....dear Hina....Could you find some herbs...to reduce this pain....?"

"S-s-s-s-s-s-sure..... M-madame........" Hina stuttered and digged into her little herb collection. Hina managed to come across a specific herb in one of the leave and well, gave it to Miyuki. Hina waited for her to eat it. Yes. Miyuki didn't react right away. Hina was terrified. She shivered and backed away from Miyuki.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Fall looked at Thunder "You are quite old now to able to babysit pups." He said, his dead fish eyes scanning Thunder. "Prepare for some more pups. Your alpha is pregnant....." Fall said again and the looked back at the entrance of the den. He sighed silently and moved eyes on Thunder, waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:58 pm

Thundera paused at such weather but she didnt even pay attention. Instead she held her head up high and walked in a formal way before entering the alpha's den. "My dear lady alphess, here is a herb from my land to you. If your ever feeling pain break the hallow stem and eat the blue orbs inside. That will eliminate all pain and will last for 2 days." she explained in a royal like voice like how her father taught her. She placed this green hallow stem down in front of the alphess it looked like bamboo but it wasnt. Soon enough she bowed and took her leave. "Hm... Pups are being born here left to right." she spoke after hearing cyrax's discussion in their den as she passed soon enough she heard Thunder's yelling and she giggled before halting in a stop in the center of camp
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:46 am

Cyrax's jade eyes flipped over to Thunder as he belowed a chuckle. "So you guys are together or something?" he laughed before turning serious and faced him "You werent thinking of laying a filthy paw on my daughter??? Or even think of pups?" he growled before he turned to Flare and winked before he looked back at Thunder and began to snarl before chuckling again "I'm just messing with you. But no my daughter wont have pups till she is 2 or when she is ready to have them with that certain mate" he spoke seriously than smiled at his adoptive daughter "But till than my daughter you will be two soon actually and im turning 3.... Ugh im old." he said and laughed than turned to his mate and licked her

Aiden would stretch and listen "Papa if we are going to have more siblings i just want brothers not another sister" he joked and nudged his sister next to him before sensing flare and thunder "Oh oh flare can i be the uncle of your pups? Or the godfather?! " he laughed before twitching his ears and ran outside towards and electric wolf he sensed but he also sensed crie "Hi crie and um i believe your thundera?" he said smiling blindly at the presence of two princesses from different places

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:22 am

OH NO YOU DONT THUNDER! DONT YOU DARE HOOK ME ON DANNY PHANTOM AGAIN! IVE BEEN ONE SINCE I WAS 7! I JUST GOT FREE!(not realllly. I moved onto Robin)

Jay's Wing climbede out of the tree den he had been hiding in. It had been like a giant cave,with nowhere to tun to. He had hated every second of it. At one point, Jay's wing was tempted to go back outside,but decided against it. Looking around, he saw some commotion over by Thunder. He thought briefly about going over there, but then he decided against it. The storm had made him drowsy, as a storm always did. Moving quickly and discreetly, Jay's Wing moved over to an abandoned Rabbit's hole on the deserted shadowy side of camp. Slipping inside it, Jay's Wing settled down for a nice long nap. Just before he feel asleep, he covered the hole with grass. "I can still cause mischief, if only a little, with a nap....." he thought before drifying into the domain of shadows and sand,sleep.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Crie silently looked at Crie "Hello young one. Suppose you are Aiden correct?" Crie asked calmly and looked around for a moment. She sighed and remembered that Miyuki was gonna have some puppers soon. "You know that your alpha is having pups right?" The princess asked her friend.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 pm

The Camp      - Page 15 Untitl10

'nd th's... is m' w'fe.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March stood up and slipped out of her den and into Miyuki's. "You're doing well. How does it feel?" March asked, and then stayed quiet. She looked at the creepy Miyuki and then at Hina. She turned to the water wolf and told her it was ok and that Miyuki wouldn't hurt her. Even so, March too, found Miyuki creepy. The hunter sighed and sat down next to Hina, bored as ever and licked her tail.

(Yay I am officially happy now sort of. Miyuks gave me permission to RP as her Vladmir. Muahahahaha ok back on topic)
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:40 am

Cyrax soon looked at his son scurry out of the den, of course he kept a close eye on his little one before turning to his mate. "well then I'll be skinning more animals for blankets for the newborns," he said

Aiden looked the other way from the she-wolf. "Oh, yes I'm Aiden." he spoke kindly before jumping up "Yea I know more pups the better! Plus my parents having another litter. And so will flare someday!! Im gonna be a godfather!" he said happily but since aiden was young his imagination of a godfather was beating the pups at games and telling them what to do. Soon enough Aiden halted and uttered a small howl happily

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Thundera sat in the center of camp nothing was the same like home. She missed Pamyra and wish to return soon enough but she wants to meet more wolves that she can share her homeland about and perhaps find that speacial someone on her travels. Not to mention have peace with other packs. "I wonder.." she thought while she flipped her locks that she had braided in her fur. Something she wore on everyday of the year. But lately she wants to change her style. Bored she sent electric sparks from her eyes as she fell the energy venture through her body. She felt powerful for a sec before cutting it off. Thundera would giggle and find go find a small mouse to eat
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Thunder said nothing as the wolves talked around him, but he held a nervous smile and started giggling for some odd reason...probbally becasue he was just embarrassed. He twitched his ears and sat back down, sighing deeply.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Crie remained absolutly emotionless. "Sounds fun..." She thought and then went into her own little world where she would have pups with her prince. The princess sighed, got up, and walked away. "Nice to see you; I have to do something...." Her tail flicked and then went into her den where she could think about positive things.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next