Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

The Camp      - Page 27 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 27 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  King Thunder Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Thunder nodded nervously in reponse to Cyrax. "Yeah...noooo problem there." He was going to respond to Cyrax's remark about Shasta but couldn't because Jay's wing just started to jump on his head. He would just lay there with a really annoyed look until the young wolf's paw stabbed him right in the eye. "Thats it!" Jumping up on all fours Thunder would throw Jay's wing off. "Come here you little brat! ust try doing something again!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Jewel giggled and shook her head. "No silly. Is your nose not working? I'm already in this pack." An idea popped into her head and she sniffed the air around her. "I sure hope I smell like the pack anyway. I never stop to pay attention." She said. She heard Thunder-Paws and looked back at him, chuckling as he chased Jay's Wing. She moved her paws on the ground, which sent tiny little sparks of energy into the ground. This occurred purely because the little pup literally had too much energy. When she got excited or hyper, even more so than she usually is, she tends to not pay attention to when she lets go of her energy.

Jewel
Electricity
Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 pm

(I'm so Europhobic right now!)

Jay's Wing hit the ground rolling and sprang up quickly. Hearing Thunder's challenge, and still feeling really energized, he puffed out his chest and stated."Challenge . Accepted!" Jay's Wing then turned around and dashed into the surrounding trees. Once he was in there far enough not to be seen but to see Thunder, he carefully but quickly made his way around to Thunder's back. Stalking forward to the edge of the forest, he tensed his muscles. Springing forward, he made no sound and had his prey in sight: Thunder's tail. Jay's Wing jumped when he was within a few feet of it, and latched his small teeth into his prey.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Thunder growled and sent electricity down his tail, flinging the annoying younger wolf off, and after Jay's wing hit the ground, Thunder charged him and sat on top of his so-called brother. "Oh and uh...that bird I ate earlier was not sitting well with my insides...just so you know." He smiled in triumph and continued to sit on Jay's Wing head. "And I ain't getting off!" He said shaking his head.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:02 am

)(Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh............this is going to be fuuuuuuuuuuuuun..............WARNING: this may be slightly inappropriate....)

Jay's Wing let go as he felt the shock and lay on the ground for a moment for a moment, a little stunned. Then, before he could react, Thunder was sitting on him! Thunder said some things that Jay's Wing couldn't hear, and it made his body vibrate slightly, which made it highly uncomfortable. So, the only logical thing Jay's wing could do................was bite Thunder in the one placce he'd HAVE to get up for. So..........Jay's Wing steeled himself, and bit that one place.................

DUN DUN DUN
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 am

Thunder shot straight up, his own electric powers causing him to fly upward into the branches of a nearby tree, he looked like a very large bird! All the while Thunder of course was screaming as he flew across camp. He hit the tree and slowly but painfully thuded on all of the branches, making a slow desent back onto the floor. He didn't seem to care about his head getting hit on branches, instead he ran in continuios circles, swearing all the while.

He fell over into a stretch of long grass, where he refused to get up. "All my honor! How....COULD you!?" Thunder didn't appriciate his now matured items get bit like that...
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:38 am

(IM DYING THUNDER IM DYING OF LAUGHETR AHAHAHHAAHHAH )

Jay's Wing had let go immediately after he had bit that place. Although, he had all but forgotten about it as he wached Thunder fly across the camp. It was the funniest thing he had ever seen! He was rolling around on the ground laughing so hard it started to hurt and tears streamed down his face.

Padding over to where Thunder was, he crawled up onto Thunder's back and lay down on it with his legs splayed out. He said, just loud enough for Thunder to hear "I win........" before closing his eyes to take a short nap.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

Thunder didn't move, only retain the saddest and dissapointed face EVER. "*sniff* You jerk..." He didn't fall asleep after that, as Jay's wing has. Still laying there it was a challenge not to push Jay's wing away with his inability to saty in one place for so long. Thunder sighed and observed the camp, "I'm sure Shirano was entertained by that..."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrax Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:41 am

Even if he had returned to camp there was no sign of seeker or icewing... Surely he was pained he began to wonder if he left him. Will he have to look for another girlfriend.... Or be single forever!! (Dx ) His jade eyes scanned the camp and surely he couldn't help but shake his head before sighing. Putting on a smile he'll enter his den and find his one and only son Aiden sleeping on the pelts he skinned. Taking off his newely skinned wolf blanket he'll place it over him. Licking the top of his head he would curl around him and began to drift of too sleep but he shook himself awake each time his eyes dare fall.
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:07 am

{SORRY GUYS BUT THE RP WILL END HERE. I MEANT TO GIVE YOU WARNING BUT...}

The American Air Forces flew aver head. The fighter pilots looked down "I SEE MOVEMENT!" One shouted into the head set. "IT MIGHT BE THEM! OPEN FIRE!!" Yelled back the captain. Missiles rained down on the territory. A giant blimp appeared dropping four large bombs to the land below. The opposing fleet emerged from the clouds "IT WAS A TRAP! RETREAT!" Said the Captain of the American Fleet. An all out battle occurred between the two nations thinking nothing of the below...

Tsuki was in his half dead half alive state still. "Awaken... Hurry... Times are changing... We need you..." Some how the sick wolf snapped out of it. ""EVERYONE RUN" He screached after wakening in a cold sweat. Bombs and assorted gunfire poured from the sky. "THIS WAY!! EVERYONE GO!!!"

~The pack in on the run. Trying to find a new home

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

If we don't see your wolf there... We will have nothing but to assume your wolf was caught up in the gunfire~
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:22 am

(holy s***! I've been goon forever! I'm surprised that u guys hadn't deleted me :/ Again sorry for my long butt absence -_-* I have been attending college and met a guy <3
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:51 am

WHOA. HI THUNDERA IT'S BEEN A WHILE.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27