Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 14 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 14 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Pluto Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Pluto quickly woke up from her nap. Her mind snapped from her bloody dream. Pluto paused for a moment. "Ja... I should visit..." Pluto sighed and looked out the den. Looked like the temperature didn'r change that much. The space female was always sort of jealous of the ice and fire wolves for their unique ability to withstand the cold. Pluto sighed and remained in her cozy den, hoping the winter will fly by quickly.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 pm

The Camp      - Page 14 Miyuki10

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

She sighed. Miyuki watched silently with no emotion. Alpha Female sighed once again. Who knew it would be so boring. Yuki finally made up her mind, and went to sleep only for a few hours. Or maybe the whole day.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 am

Cyrax would come back to camp before seeing his lovely mate and leaning into her. Soon he'll lead her to his den along with Icewing before hearing his daughter "icewing! U can wait till ur 3 for a mate!" he scolded while sitting down and licking seeker's muzzle before answering her "Thunder and Flare are dating but soon Flare will be 2.... What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:56 am

Seeker laughed at her daughter and mate. "You can have one when you are 2. Thats when I meet your father." she said. The black and white fae looked lovingly at her mate. "Im going to the training grounds you can come if you want." Looking down at Wing she nuzzled her daughter and loped off.
-to training grounds-
Wing watched as Seeker dissapered before turning to her brother. She pounced on him rolling them both over laughing. "Lets play." she said tugging on his ear.

Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am

"What the girl can get a boyfriend when she is 3 hun." he said like a protective dad than looked down at his daughter "hopefully a none of forest's sons hit on you...." he said since his offspring was born a day after forest's. Soon enough he smiled softly at the thought when his little ones were born. Even though Aiden is blind, he gained earth as his element which is proving to work well with him. Cyrax has taught his little boy that the earth will be his eyes. Soon enough feeling his mate go away to the training grounds he'll just follow.

(btw aiden is with flare at the meadow place xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Forest stirred slightly, and opened her eyes. She glanced down at Pine, who was still alseep, then quietly crawled out of the den. Her large ears pricked as she scanned the clearing for Mist. When she didn't see the golden pup, the dusky brown fem sighed and padded towards Pluto, a shiver running down her spine. "Hey, Plu, you have any idea where Mist is?" she inquired casually.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm

The Camp      - Page 14 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy lifted her eyelids. She yawned. The warrior looked around silently in her empty den, Happy slowly took off her traditional head piece. She looked at it silently and sighed. She thought about how her rival, March, was so strong and powerful compared to this sun wolf. Happy walked slowly out of her den and watched two pups walk by,

"Well now we a are free, we shall go looked around yes?" Asgata, a blue and black pup spoke. Happy watched them silently. One wolf, and emotionless wolf like March, nodded his head. He was sort of brownish red with the dull eyes just like her rival.

"Interesting..." Happy thought and looked at the pups again, which then the emotionless one spoke.

"You're so anoyying sis." "Excuse me?"

Happy chuckled at Asgata's reaction.

"Well it's the truth." Fall said and left his sister side. Asgata sat there dumbfounded. "Did he just say that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked around for a while and set her eyes on two pups who were talking. SHe sighed and walked slowly passed them, and accidently crashed into the male pup, who was brownish red with dead fish eyes. "Sorry." She bowed her head and continued walking to her den.

Once she arrived, Crie sat at the entrance of the den and started tracing some pictures of some of the scenes in her favourite story "Knight of the Glaciers"
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:42 am

Flare reached camp as for the pups mist, jay's wing following as well. she continued to carry both aoden and the dead deer towards the kill pile along with Thunder. Reaching the pile of animal kills and rotting flesh she threw the deer in the pile before placing aiden down only for her to now carry him by the scruff into cyrax's den to sleep. She turned to look at Thunder...

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Thunder entered the camp and imediatly sat down. "Mmmm, well that was interesting." He said allowed. Turning to Flare he wiggeld his non-exsistent eybrows up an down in a humoros way. He then stared at a den just behind her. "Well no ones seems to be out, I'm gonna go take a quick rest." Thunder walked past her and with the tip of his tail he sent a small spark to make Flare jump. He laughed and went into the den. "Feel free to join if you want." He beckoned.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Jay's Wing padded back into camp after Mist,Thunder,Flare, and Aiden. "Back here again," he thought."There has to be something to do here.Don't they have any tunnel practices? Or any seeing in the dark drills? Don't they have to take an initiation test through the tunnels? I mean,I already passed, the tunnel left its mark on me,but I dont see the mark on many others.Only a few of them. Do they have a different initiation ceremony? They must. I see a mark on these wolves,but not that of the tunnels.So why do some have the mark of the tunnels?Do they get to PICK which initiation ceremony they want to do?And don't they train to survive it either?" Jay's Wing thought to himself.He had a far away look in his eyes to all others that saw him.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 am

. Flare watched as Aiden ran off to hid father's den just to curl
up on the fur pelts and drift off to sleep.  She smiled softly before looking at Thunder who seemed to wiggle his eyebrows if he had any. But as Thunder asked her to maybe join him in the den but with a spark sent from the tip of his tail she sort of flinched before smirking and followed him from
behind before sending a quick small flame jumping at him before it fizzled. "Thunder, you flirt..." she laughed remembering how he was... but she thought if that habit remains...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:53 am

Jayfeather woke up and wondered for a second where he was.Then he remembered what had happened the last few days, and he grinned.He had a pack,and a home now. He looked down and saw the two electric wolves again,this time with a fire female. "That's the first other fire wolf I've seen.I wonder where she learned to use her powers." Jayfeather thought.He shrugged and climbed up higher into the tree.He stuck his head into the crisp air and took a deep breath. He felt more awake instantly.Jayfeather sat down,happily enjoying the air,until he remembered the earlier conversation with the she-wolf, Thundera. He had not remembered those horrid times for a log time,and he had no intention to try to bring them up anytime soon.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 pm

(Just go with it. I know like NONE of this ahs happened or whatever but.... IM THE ALPHA! DO AS I SAY \(O 3O)/

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Tsuki looked at Miyuki through glazed eyes. Unlike his usual-self, or even his childish-self, he was zapped from his energy. Every night. The moon only gave him enough power to survive each day. Miyuki seemed worried but there was nothing she could do. Tsuki looked at his mate. Already heavily pregnant. The thoughts of his and her pups normally gave him more energy. Not today. If Tsuki laid down he appeared to be dead. The male grazed past her, to the fresh air of the camp. The cold dry air bit at his skin, easily surpassing his layer of fur. Suk shiver and looked to the sky. The clouds. They were white a fluffy. The alpha smiled at such peaceful weather in the winter. He closed his eyes shut and embraced his surroundings. Suddenly he heard a loud rumbling noise. His eyes flashed up. The once white fluffy clouded sky was a dark swampy gray. The sky stirred with loud noises. A mix of hail and dry snow darted down on them. Striking ever wolf in the territory.

The alpha looked around. He saw the wolves of the pack rush in from all sides of the camp, finding shelter in their dens. The hail went down harder. Leaving welts and bruises. He noticed the two wolves, Thunder and Flare. He saw them both go into one den, he fled over "Don't leave this den. No matter what. Protect each other" He needed to make sure every single wolf was safe. Younger members tend to over worry, then run off and tried to save other people and get hurt. Next, Tsuki spotted Seeker and Cyrax. He trusted them to do this, "Get Aiden and Icewing into a den with yourself. Don't worry about the others. I will make sure they are safe" He shouted over the loud noises of the storm. Tsuki looked around camp, Jay's wing and Jayfeather were both safe. As well as Pluto and Hinto. The white male noticed that the heavy hail stopped. Didn't mean the weather was better. The snow flakes were three times the size and falling down much faster.

If he didn't hurry, wolves would be buried alive. Not to mention the wind that was picking up. Tsuki double checked that Miyuki was okay. She seemed to be at the back of the den. He was starting to worry for the pups. It was col enough for them to... No he couldn't think like that. All he could hope for was that it wasn't time yet. Tsuki helped up Solar. He seemed to have been winded fairly badly as he appeared immobile on the ground. He helped him to the Camp and stood at his side acting as a wind blocker. Suk nodded when he was safe. Next, he saw Scorch. The warrior seemed to be using his fire element to stay warm. Alhtough he appeared to be walking in the wrong direction of his destination. The white moon wolf pointed him the direction and walked with him to camp. Tsuki went around the camp one more time. He asked if the wolves with the elements, Water, Wind, Ice, Fire, Earth and Time to see if the could help slow the storm but only in the area of the camp. The camp would then be a place of safety.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Jayfeather pulled his head back under as the hail started.Seeing Tsuki helping the others and calling for certain elemental wolves, Jayfeather juped down and started heating thee area around him,melting some of the hail into rain and evaporating some of the rain. Helping others on the way, he made his way over to Tsuki and said, "Tsuki, get under cover.You're not well enough to do this. We'll finish things up out here. You need to get under shelter, and Miyuki needs you." With that, Jayfeather hurried Tsuki into his den. Padding back out,he started helping the rest of the wolves,basically doing exactly what Tsuki had been doing.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:56 pm

Hina watched silently at the storm. She lowered her head, and then rushed out of her den. Hina managed to make it into Miyuki and tsuki's den, though being slightly injured. "She's pregnant right?" Hina asked with such a calm and soothing voice to Tsuki.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Thunder looked around shocked as the storm surrounded everyone, he could barely see outside due to the heavy snow. "How the hell did this happen?" He said allowed. In the distance he heard Tsuki call for some members of certain elements, he swore as he didn't hear his. "Tch, I;m going out!" Thunder ran from the den, begginning to help some of the pups who were still out. In his mind he hoped Flare was still in the den, but he knew that Flare wasn't that type of wolf.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Pluto was suddenly awoken from the sound of a storm. And.. Tsuki? The beta's eyes shot wide open. She was clueless. "What is going on?" She thought and looked around the camp from her den. Suddenly, Pluto remembered. "Miyuki!" She barked in her mind. Just as the beta was going to burst out of the den, she stopped, remained calm, and lowered her head, huddles in a corner. "Ja... I'm not going out there..."
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

The Camp      - Page 14 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy woke up, but suddenly put on her signature stupid grin. "Nice" was all she could say. As the alpha ordered, Happy remained in her cold den. "When I first fell asleep, it was fine, and suddenly it was like this?" Happy tried to think. Well, course this is all mother nature's doing and surely not the electric, ice, wind, space, whoever has control with weather, doing. The warrior sighed. The storm certainly did knock off her schedule she planned

(To lazy to care about punctuation, paragraph, NOBODY CARES JUST UNDERSTAND IT.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Flare perked her ears in alarm as she ran to the entrance of the den. Looking back she ran over to Aiden and Icewing and put them in the back of the den "stay here." she said and ran out of the den to help the others. The hail pelted at her skin and snow began to pile. She focused on her element and began to forge a fire in the center of the camp before it became diminished. She than raised her tempature to cause a lil heat around her and certain parts of the camp. The snow began to melt and create puddles and the hail vapored away, it seems like nothing but steam happened. Flare began to question this odd weather.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:27 pm

The Camp      - Page 14 Untitl10

'nd th's... is m' w'fe.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March, as always, kept a bored expression on her face. She sighed as she watched the storm ruin the camp. And poor little March was about to grab a snack. Great. Emotionless March kept her eyes on the clouds as she watches the storm to continue. 'How boring.' She thought to herself. March watched the steam coming from the ground. The hunter remained the same and just rolled on her back to find something else to do.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:01 pm

As the storm began to die down, Thunder let out a sigh of releif and went back into the den where Aiden was. "Was that storm casued naturally?" He wondered.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:12 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

The storm didn't take Crie by surprised. During her stay, she knew it is unusual for these kinds of weather to be happnening, as it is more common in the territory belongin to electric, space, and ice. Crie was rather used to it. Even though she was used to it, it still questions Crie why such weather would be happening right now, in this territory.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:35 am

Flare would see that her work has done great she controlled the heat as she followed Thunder back to there den. The camp still was warm enough to keep such weather away. Sighing she went to Thunder "You alright?" she asked and nuzzled him quick before going to her little brother and sister and curled up around them like a protective mom.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 pm

Forest was taken by surprise when the storm struck. She looked at her pups "Back in the den! Now!" she ordered. She pointed with a green paw at the den they were to go into. The brown she-wolf then used her powers to cause soft moss to grow in the dens for warmth. "Rain?" she called out her mate's name.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next