Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 16 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 16 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 am

Flare looked at her dad with a small smile before her ears flattened at the thought. She looked over at Thunder and knew her father was just plain embarressing. She uttered a small whine before getting up and exiting the den. Walking out she noticed Thundera and crie but she did not speak. Instead she went under a tree

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:06 am

Seeker laughed as Cyrax teased Thunder. Her blue eyes glowed and she nudged Wing gently singalling her daughter to follow. As she waled out of the den she spotted Crie and nudged her as she went past as well. It was time of an art lesson at the training grounds.

Icewing padded carefully out of the den after her mother. Seeing she had nudged Crie as well she hurried after her guessing it was a lesson in elemental work.

-both to the training grounds-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Hina sighed as she saw March walk in. The healer watched the alpha. "It won't be long....." Hina thought and looked around in the den. Surprisingly, it smelt rather good. The small water wolf watched nature from the inside. It finally calmed down. Hina sighed, got up and walked out of the den. "If you need me, call me..." And with that, Hina was off to do some stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Thunder gave a confused look and followed Flare outside. She was probally embarresed by her father, but then again Thunder was used to it by now, "Well that was interested. "He said grinning, calming down from what Cyrax said earlyer.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:42 am

"Not interesting at all it was embarressing." she said while flattening her ears before she smiled at thunder "you calmed now?" she asked with a laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:51 am

"Heheh, yeah I am." He chuckled. "But I'm used to it by now...." Thunder smiled before he went over to the prey pile to grab some food for himself. He also picked up a rabit and headed back over to Flare. "Here." He said dropping the carcass. "Thought you might be hungry."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:57 am

"Eh, my dad is just thinking about the future too fast..." she said then followed thunder before halting and seeing that he brought back a rabbit. She smiled and licked his cheek "thank you hun." she said something she wouldnt realy say before she roasted the prey to a nice medium rare state. "you want yours cooked?" she giggled?

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:09 am

Thunder laughed. "Yeah that would be great! With this stupid cold weather I'll take anything that has to do with heat." He stepped back, aware of how hot Flare's fire is. "Just try not to burn me again!" he joked.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 am

Flare smiled before stepping over to Thunder's meal and sending a quick jumping spark before it landed on the prey and blew in flames for a sec and fizzled out "there medium rare, delicous and you are not burned" she joked and wagged her tail before taking a bite out if the rabbit and began to eat "man i cant believe the pups are now apprentices! I feel older... Haha " she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 am

Crie silently sat in her den as she watched Thunder and Flare eat a meal. She sighed and thought about her own kingdom, and how she will soon find a fitting prince. Crie sighed again. Pups arleady apprentices. Miyuki pregnant. Everything was happening quickly. "Wonder when the pups will be born" Crie thought and she starts licking her paws clean from all the dirt.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 am

Flare finished her meal soon enough but felt a stare she turned her head to look at crie's den but she just turned around and wrapped her tail around her paws. She would think how Aiden or Icewing would pass as apprentices. And miyuki is going to have pups too. She smiled at the thought before ahe frowned and thought back soon enough she was staring at the rocks on the ground drifting in space like nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Tsuki watched as the camp calmed. At least in the camp and near territory, far away you could still see the heavy clouds roaming the valleys.It seemed that the pack was blessed as the storm moved away from them, thus they seem to calm done. The white wolf sat there as if a statue, he found himself immobile and unable to move. He looked down at his paws, they were trembling. No, it was his eyes, his vision was going slightly blurry. Suk was reminded of his headache from before the storm. He felt sicker then ever. His shoulders limped down and his eye lids fell slightly. The alpha opened his maw to call for a healer but remembered they were all helping Miyuki. Miyuki.... That's right! Subconsciously knowing that he was using up his last breaths, he went over and looked at his beautiful Miyuki. 'I have to see... I have to see them... I need to see my pups' He thought. He sat up tall, using up more energy, he smiled at here, as if he was fine, as if he was in full health, as if he wasn't about to... Leave this world.

'No... Not yet...' Tsuki cried in his mind. "Miyuki. I love you. I love you so much. More then anything in this world. Your pups... Our pups will grow up nice and strong and someday will lead this pack" His mate was pr-occupied with other things but he hoped she had heard. Suk stepped his white paws out of the den and looked at one end of the camp. It was the rock that the beta sed while announcing announcements. Then, he looked at the other side, a larger, higher rock that the alphas used. He walked over to it. Jumping to one foot hold to the next. He stood tall, some wolves noticed him, maybe thinking he was going to have a gathering. But instead he just stood there for about five minutes, till finally. Tsuki, alpha male slipped to unconsciousness. He lay there, as if he was sleeping. No he was very much sleeping. His heart beat slowed, but never stopped. Tsuki. The moon marked wolf was alive, but whether or not his eyes would open again was another story.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

(So.... I kinds made this real quick but... What happened is, Tsuki is still alive just sleeping and he wont be able to wake up. Every night the moon gives him enough to live. I'm not sure if I will ever make him alive fully again. Also, on the night of the full moon, he is able to open his eyes for a short period of time, he can't move or talk though, I might change that later though. )
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Thunder nodded as he and Flare talked, discussing how fast time seemed to flow. Perhaps he would ask Rain to slow it down..but that would be impossible and he knew. Soon Thunder also fell into his own little daydream, eyes set on nothing as he stared forward. He saw Tsuki, the alpha, walk up to the high rock. He thought nothing of it, Tsuki was probbally just going to announce Miyuki's condition. Thunder snapped his eyes open when he saw his leader collaspe. "Tsuki!' He shouted, enough for the whole camp to hear.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 pm

The Camp      - Page 16 Miyuki10

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

(Insert birth scene here, i'm sure it's not really appropriate if you have a messed up mind like me....)

Miyuki was soon relieved from the pain. Her three little pups, Vladmir, Lukas, and Lilli, were born. The mouth of Yuki turned into an intimidating smile, which was suppose to be a playful, happy smile. Blame her for being creepy. Yuki licked her pups and watched them battle for milk (lol I'm SO immature...) She sighed and looked at March. "Say hello to your new friends." As soon as Miyuki said that, she quickly worried about Tsuki. Where was he?

Lukas was the most quiet pup out of all their family. To bad he wasn't able to see his father immeadiatly, and maybe never.

(Muahahahaha. *Hands Tsuki Lilli* Here you can has her while March and I take the boys.... The Camp      - Page 16 Pervyr10 )
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Flare perked her ears at the cry of Thunder's voice turning her head towards the rock where Tsuku would make announcements there lies her alpha. She jumped up and rushed over to Tsuki but not only that but the small whimper of whine coming from the alpha's den surely enough she caught new scents "they're born."

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Pluto perked her ears. She could hear some whimpers and whining from the alpha's den. She knew it. They were born. Pluto rushed out of her den and trotted to the den. "Hello there my alpha." She said in a soft tone as Pluto looked at one white wolf, a strawberry blond wolf, and an unknown colour wolf since it was being covered by the two males.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Thunder turned his head back and forth not quite knowing what to do. "I'll have to fetch a healer and tell Miyuki..." he thought. But he was unsure if that were a good idea, Miyuki was having her pups born, would she be able to hear the new? Deciding it would be for the best he ran into the healer's den. It was crowded with others, and Thunder had to move his way through to find a healer. "Um, guys?" He started. "We could use some help outside..." Thunder made sure to speak quietly, so hopefully Miyuki wouldn't ask what was wrong.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Hina watched Thunder walk into the den. She followed him.

"We could use some help outside..."

"What happened Thunder?" Hina asked calmly while looking at the new born pups.

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Thundera soon found herself hearing the cries of small newborns in the den where her new alpha's lie for likely friends. She turned and trotted quietly to the alphas den and soon spotted three healthy newborn pups "Congrats alphess." she said smiling and bowed before speaking once more "Alphess if you need more herbs to calm or ease any pain send a wolf for me." she said before exiting the den with one final bow and ran towards the center where Thunder resides "Thunder calm yourself." she said since she was a expirenced healer back at Pamyra she took a look at the alpha his breathing was faint and surely he was out of energy more of a deep sleep has consumed him. "Thunder, he is out of energy so it seems, the alpha is a moon wolf and each night when the moon is out he'll gain a little energy but not enough.."
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:52 pm

"Thunder, he is out of energy so it seems, the alpha is a moon wolf and each night when the moon is out he'll gain a little energy but not enough.."

Hina listened to the electric wolf. Seems she knew what the problem was. 'If the moon can't provide enough energy for alpha male, then.....' Hina thought for a moment before going back to reality. "Congratulations Miyuki. I'm sure they will be healthy and strong as they grow up" Hina smiled at the pups. The white wolf caught Hina's attention. 'He is gorgeous.' Hina thought while look at him. He had a strange dot floating besides his head. It seemed no one seemed to notice yet. The healer smiled, continuing to adore Miyuki's white pup.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:52 pm

Thunder turned shocked at Thundera. "I don't understand what your saying...you mean that Tsuki is as good as dead?" Thunder shook his head. "Well I'm not going to be the one who tells Yuki that." He scowled. Trotting out of the den, he took a peak of the new pups. He wondered what they would be like and then walked out.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Thundera sighed perhaps the alpha will be in a coma but it seems he looks like his path is leading to his fall. "I dont know what to say either..." she thought while moving away from the alpha and watching as thunder left and Hina. She sighed before walking aside away from the alpha
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Crie blankly stared at her paws and soon realised that she was hearing puppies. "Oh. What an interesting time." Crie thought and stood up. Just as Crie was about to go to the alpha's den, she spotted Thunder. "Ah, Good day Thunder. It's been a while since we have talked oui?" Crie said to her rival.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, it has." He said to her, still thinking about Tsuki. He sat down and sighed. 'Why is everyone so calm!? Am I the only one who freaks out at things like this?" He was surprised at how little everyone cared, but what did he know? He looked at Crie and mannaged a smile. "heheh, sorry, guess I'm overreactive as usual!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 pm

Crie looked down. "I'm not sure what happnened. Moon and ice aren't the same type. It could be a common thing for the moons, however, I might not be correct." She said and looked around. "It's quite peaceful during winter." She said and for the first time, smiled. "It's certainly peaceful." She blushed under her fur. Her fur fur slowly swayed with the wind, smiling, blushing, it was like a true princess.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next