Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 21 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 21 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Flare watched as both Aiden and Thunder interacted. She'll then walk over to Thunder and sit next to him. She'll then look at Thunder and nudge him " Thunder, we need to talk love..." she spoke softly more of a whisper. Soon enough she looked down at Aiden and nuzzled his nose with hers.

Aiden would growl playfully and paw at thunder more till Thunder pawed at him he started laughing "Haha that tickles!" he squeaked as he closed his eyes. Aiden soon found himself laying there laughing to death "Jay's wing wanna fight? Wanna play?" he said happily before sensing flare approach him "hi sister." he said sweetly then wondered where his mummy was.  

Flare would smile and lay down soon enough she didnt want to tell thunder but knew she had too... For now she'll be focused on Aiden..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 am

Thunder heaved a sigh. "Ahh yes, I figured as much." Laying down next to Flare, he crossed his paws over each other and looked at her expectantly. He kept on a smile, as if thinking what Flare was going to say would be good. "Well what is it?" He said quietly.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 am

Flare would look at Thunder, her red eyes bore into his "Okay, when I was gone these last few weeks, I went with father to the Shaman territory only to recieve a mission. But as we were traveling towards the mountains, a rival packed attacked us and captured Cyrax. They were able to leave me alive but wounded but I seem I took a hard blow to the head... What I dont understand is why father would let himself be easily captured? He is so strong but I know he is out there somwhere..." she said softly as she eyed Aiden playing with Jay's Wing. "Apparently shortly after the attack a patrol from the Shaman pack was able to retrieve me and mend my wounds but no traces were left to seek out my father's capturers. I just had to let you know... Plus shasta will be coming here for the meanwhile to see if they are after me next..." she further more explained while looking at him before laying her head on his back.

Aiden would then wrestle Jay's Wing awaiting a response whether they will battle or not.

(cyrax juss messaged me to say that instead... XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Thunder's head picked up in alarm as Flare told him the story, not expecting what he just heard. "What!?" He exclaimed. "That can't be! Cyrax is strong, the old man would never let that happen..." Thunder let sparks flail out of his paws in anger as he imagined it. "And Shasta?" He growled. "I don't want that flea-bitten rag here!" He let out a yowl of frustration before turning his back. He had remembered Shasta from his training as am apprentice at the Shaman caves, they had faced one another in the Shaman games, and boy was it a tough time. He sighed, remembering though the thrill he have had back then. "Well at least your okay..." He mumbled, facing Flare again. "I'll get them back if I ever find out who did it!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 am

Flare jerked her head back as soon as she saw Thunder jump up in rage. She never really saw him like this before but as soon as he spoke about finding her father she stared in awe. Thunder...." she soon looked at him once he mentioned "shasta. She giggled Don't worry about Shasta, he won't bite. " she winked then licked his cheek "Now then I will be looking after Aiden and for Seeker its best she does not know." she said with a serious face.

Aiden had merely nipped Jay's Wing ear before he rolled around. Soon enough he eyed both Flare and Thunder he sensed tension.. But chose to ignore it. Soon his birthday is coming up. "Arent you guy's 2 years old to be mentors? Do you think i will have papa or forest?" he said happily for he was a apprentice. And could not wait to train alongside  with the other pups.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:12 am

Thunder nodded grimely then tensed at Aiden's speaking.He put on a fake smile and pretended like normal in front of the young Earth wolf. "Yeah, who know?" He smiled.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:54 am

Aiden would smile "Nah, i will have papa teach me." he squeaked happily till he sensed someone approaching soon enough his fur bristled at the scent of an unfamiliar smell. Seeing through his paws it was a male and surely Aiden would do a quick stomp to the ground allowing vibrations to travel towards the imposter and for vines to sprout and wrap around them. "Got them." he growled.

Flare tensed as lil' Aiden mentioned 'father'... until he spoke of an imposter. Sniffing the air she caught scent of the male before realizing who it was "shasta?" she spoke and ran towards the forest to find the red and black furred male on the ground struggling in vines. Snapping the vines she'll rip them off before backing up. "You hear already..?"

(Thundera play shasta i gave u a lil backround on him in the message......)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 pm

(This was sudden but okaayyy xD but hopefully I captured him good! 0_-)

The male has fallen and struggled on this surprising attack he growled and struggled in the vines. Too bad his Time power cant do anything but reverse time but what is the point to do that... His only good red eye looked around as he shook his bangs that covered the other. who the heck attacked me... he thought while struggling. Soon enough he halted and smelt the air and caught scent of his rival "Flare?" he spoke softly relieved to see her here followed along with a male wolf with lightning around his legs and a small pup that resembled cyrax so much despite the blue eyes. Soon enough flare had release him from his tied up state. Stretching he'll flex his muscles and grin widely "Thanks dollface, and hello young one.." to him this young pup was a mini cyrax and he couldnt helo but chuckle. "So where shall I be staying in your den? Or outside? And is there any food?"

Thundera managed to pack most of her herbs and she has not recieved a response from jayfeather which bugged her
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Thunder aproached Shasta and let a low growl escape his throat. 'Shasta..." He growled. "I thought we wouldn't meet again, but I was wrong it seems." He flicked his tail and pressed his pelt against Flares, as if trying to prove to the male that she was his. He had remembered how this male was pretty fond of Flare, and secretly Thunder was jeolus of the wolf and his Shamen birthpack. He always worried that Flare would want to have a full-fledged Shamen wolf, not some unknown thing like himself.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Shasta would flick his red eye over at the male pressing against Flare. He gave off a throaty growl before raising his till slightly in annoyance. Thats when he glared and a gave a look saying "Its not like you can give her strong pups more likely mutts... You half breed of a wolf... I dont believe you are wolf.." (omg i made shasta mean! Surprised) Soon enough shasta just chuckled and flipped his bangs back "Well then nice to see you all and you Flare. But care to show me the area? " he said while walking around flare and thunder he was slightly bigger than Thunder but surely he didnt want to start a fight not now. "Oh, and Thunder nice to see a old rival maybe next time we battle you may be the one with your tail between your legs buddy.." he teased while walking

Thundera would perk her ears and smelt an imposter... "Hmm..." she thought while walking over to jayfeather
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Thunder now extremely mad sent sparks from his paws, not being able to hide away his rage. Thunder was about to pounce on the rival male wolf but held back realizing the consequences for once. He meerly growled and looked away in disqust. "Tch, I'll make you eat those words." He walked along behind Shasta as they all walked, not wanting to him to be alone with Flare. "Make one stupid move and you will lose your other eye." He growled.

(That was perfect Thundera XD)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:04 pm

(nerp >.< sorry about not posting for so long. Been having some........technical difficulties within the family)

Jayfeather didn't say anything, but was a little relieved that Thundera wasn't going to ask about his past. He then realized this might be bugging Thundera, so he said "I..uh...Sure." Jayfeather wasn't exactly a hundred percent sure what Thundera had asked him at this point, and hoped this was the right thing to say.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:10 pm

(Thank you Thunder I like your response haha xD rip the only eye out! X_X haha Cant wait till Flare see's all of this!! )
Shasta merely snarled at Thunder's response as he walked alongside Flare. He knew Thunder wouldnt be dumb to leave Flare alone for a sec... Rolling his eye annoyed by his presence he would look around the territory. Smelling flare real quick he'll track down her den and go inside but it seems to be cyrax's den as well. Since all his skulls lay and no doubt this den has a earth wolf's touch. It was nice. "Nice den.... Is this your bed?" he reffered to a pile of elk skin blankets before he plopped down on the bed and stretched. "Now then Flare baby, can you get me a fresh kill and if i may rest in here in the meanwhile?" he said lazely as it was clearly seen in his eye that he was tired. But surely he did wanted to see the territory but cant since he was to assure Flare's safety and Cyrax's family.

Thundera began to turn red "Uh..... Surgery? " she blabbed out before blushing hard "Yea um how to perform a surgery or something.." she said. The poor princess had know idea what to say or ask

(man, i just keep getting better lol bring it thunder xD also im eating a pork bun right now and omg im in heaven!)F
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:44 am

Not only has Shasta arrived there was so many argueing among Thunder and Shasta. Feeling Thunder press up against her pelt as Shasta merely flirted . She had enough of this nonsense... Shasta did not come here to Flirt and second them two fighting will not solve anything. Simply walking away only to have Shasta walk ahead into her den along with father's she'll merely halt and look at Thunder. Walking up to him and licking his cheek she'll nuzzle him to assure him she wont be leaving him at all. Even so she went inside to find Shasta lay in her bed "No, go get your own food I ain't a servant." she snarled while laying down in a different bedding "I know you traveled a long ways but no time to sleep go do your duty and go to the kill pile for food.... Thunder wanna go somewhere love?" she asked looking at her boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 am

Forest calmed down as the game stopped. The brown-furred femme sighed and gazed around her. So much had changed since she had joined. Pawfuls of new members, new couples, and lots of pups. I wonder if those pups will have pups. Gosh, I'll be old if mine do she thought, and snorted. Then the Deltess caught sight of a strange wolf speaking to Flare and Thunder-Paws. Forest padded over, standing a bit behind the two, in case a fight broke out. "If you want something go get it yourself. You're not even a part of this pack, so why should we care for you?" she growled, her hazel orbs glaring at the brute and her tail lashing back and forth.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pine Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 am

Pine giggled as they played, then stopped. She waved her tail back and forth, and looked around. I need to do something... she thought. "I need to do something" she repeated out loud. The red-coated lupa yawned and tried to think of something to do, or somewhere to go. Definitely not Falcon Ridge... she thought, remembering the tragedy that had occured there. Then she spotted the wolf who had healed her, Jayfeather, speaking to Thundera, and the young female padded over. "Hi you two" she said cheerfully.
Pine
Pine
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 am

Mist sighed as the game eventually stopped. Then he saw a new wolf. A bossy one too he thought, an annoyed expression appearing on his face. Well, since I'm a Sentinel, I could go check the borders. See if that wolf has any friends the golden brute thought. Asgata River first! he decided. He started off at a slow trot, and got faster and faster until he was at his top speed, which was pretty fast. "Now let's see why my parents named my sis after a river" he said to himself.

-To Asgata River-
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Shasta merely raised his head. His bangs covering the right side of his face as his left eye bore into the hazel-orbs that merely growled at him. He'll just get up and chuckle before a toothy grin came upon his face. Looking over at Flare, he'll lower his red eyes "Well, see you later baby girl. And you female I apologize... for now..." he whispered the last part as he walked by. For sure could take those two easily but for now he needs to find cyrax and make sure the wolves who took him do not take relatives close to Cyrax. But perhaps Cyrax knew something we didn't. Sprinting towards the woods he went on a hunt for himself before he will come back.

Thundera would flick her light blue eyes towards the pup who had the broken paw. She smiled warmly and bowed her head in greeting to the pup. "How are you?" she said smiling while wagging her tail
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Thunder growled, his shakles raised. "Gah...I can't BELIEVE him!" He shook out his fur, trying to calm down. Getting his attention back to Flare he would go "...Sure, where too?"

*Just throwing it out there that two people want to join on wolfquest, so they need accepting ^^*
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pine Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Pine waved her tail back and forth as one of the Healers greeted her. "I'm good, thank you! How about you?" she replied, returning Thundera's smile. The red-furred lupa sat down, and then eased down so she was laying down, hoping that they could have a nice conversation.
Pine
Pine
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 am

Flare looked over at Thunder and smiled "Perhaps we can go walk around in the meanwhile... I just dont want you to be mad no more cause of Shasta." she said while getting up and walking over to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:02 am

Shasta had been out in the woods for about 10 minutes. Surely about another minute he spotted a rabbit whose been eating some thin pieces of leaves. Using his element he froze time on the rabbit before approaching and snapping the neck. Letting time resume it dropped dead. He chuckled heavily before devouring the rabbit whole.   Returning back to the camp he'll approach Flare once more " hey, can we talk real quick." he aske while talking in a serious tone but his eye switched over at Thunder yet he didnt want this male interfere with this business..

Thundera smiled at the young pup as she wagged her tail "Im doing fine just here learning more of the healers techniques. Besides that one I know from my homeland." she said while looking over at Jayfeather
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Thunder squinted his eyes in suspission. "Oh?" He questioned, putting his head up against Shasta's in a dominent manner. "Whatcha up to now?" Thunder said growling.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Crie finally awoken. She has been sleeping for a few day now and she was hungry. The princess got up and walked to the river silently. She looked around silently to watch the fish swim silently. When she had a chance, Crie dove in a started fishing. When she was done, Crie frozed her freshly caught fish and would chew on it for a few minutes.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:18 am

Shasta would growl lowly in his throat "Leave mutt, dont you have other ladies to attend too?" he growled while raising his head and glaring down at Thunder and raising his tail. "Now then let me speak with her quickly, she is my friend afterall mutt. I know you hate me but it doesnt seem you are that commited to her.... Go with another female..." he thought as he growled a lil before shaking his pelt till a loud chuckle grumbled in his chest "Well can I ask permission to speak with her?" he asked while sitting down and flexing his muscles.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next