Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 9 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 9 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:06 am

I'd love to back with you!I don't know how they would respond though.....And i'm sorry people tried to steal you!That had to be as bad as someone toying with you before they tried to-" Jayfeather cut off mid-sentence.what was he doing?! This was not something that Thundera had to know. "I'm sorry.I won't burden you with my problems." Jayfeather said.He stood up and padded back towards the medicine den to check if the pup was awake and if the swelling in the other pup had gone down enough so he could see what she had done to her paw.

(OMG I STARTED WATCHING THE THUNERCATS seriES ITS so aweSomE!!
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:17 am

Thundera looked at him intensely "tried to what?" she asked and followed him to the healers den "whats wrong you can tell me? If you dont share it, it will keep coming back to you with its horrible memories or chain you down. You gotta break free from something in the past." she said while nudging him "Yes you can come and you are no burden to me."

(I know its awesome is it the classic version or the recent one?? Whose your favorite character so far?? I loveee snarf, lion-o, the twins, cheetara! Ugh love them all!!)
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:24 am

Flare would get up and lay next to thunder like she used too when she was a pup wanting warmth from another not to mention the pinning down alot part. She layed her head on his back and closed her eyes "sorry i just had to memorize in the past when i used to do this." she said "i miss it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:24 am

Jay's Wing woke up when he heard the healer come in.The wolf seemed sorta agitated. I wonder what's wrong. jay's Wing thought.Oh well. Mr.Healer wolf,when will I be able to walk again? Jay's Wing asked the wolf.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:41 am

Thundera watched as Jayfeather returned to his duty though she sort of felt bad for him.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:42 am

Jayfeather didn't know what to think,or how to answer Thundera.He paused in his tracks and was in an almost state of paralysis when the pup,Jay's Wing,asked him a question.Turnng to the pup,he said, "In a couple days,hopefully your shoulder will be better." Jayfeather turned back to Thundera. "This is not the place to talk about it.Not in a place of pure(ish) place with pups around." Jayfeather said to Thundera.Then he started look at the she pup's paw.The swelling had gone down to the point where he could see the paw.looking at it carefully,he came to the conclusion that the paw was dislocated,not broke. "Your paw is just dislocated,not broken.I need to push it back in place.It'll hurt a lot,and you won't be able to walk on it for a week,but it won't cause lasting damage unless its left out of its socket." Jayfeather said to the pup.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:45 am

I guess i'll be resting then.." She said looking around. SHe sighed for a moment and went to her den. "At least, hopefully no one will come for now on." PLuto wasn't sure though. She had a slight feeling someone was coming this way.

(Meh i hate my iPad *Rage* Oh and though you didn't post yet Hina, Hello Don't Die! Very Happy)
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:55 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie slowly watched Thunder walk away. She sighed and looked around. She silently approached Thundera, a newer part of the pack. "Bonjour mon amie." She said quielty, looking around.

(MY GOODNESS PLUTO WHAT KIND OF BEAUTY IS THAT? *Your avvie*)
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:16 am

Thunder twitched his ears in slight surprize. He then thought of something. Something he would give to her. "Hey Flare...what if we could do this all the time?" He asked giving off a slight smirk
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:02 am

Flare would twitch her ears a lil before opening her eyes to look at thunder "what do you mean?" she asked while lifting her head

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Jay's Wing relaxed a little.He would be able to walk again in a few days!Knowing this,he tried to relax more,but he couldn't.He watched silently as Jayfeather looked at the she wolf's paw.Jayfeather then said something to the she wolf,but he couldn't hear it.Jay's Wing set his head back down on the moss pillow and started staring into space and daydreaming.

(now you guys got me stuck on the series of Thunder Cats too!Lion-O is my fave.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Thunder put his ears back slightly nervous. What was he doing? This was going way too fast. He shook his head changing his mind. "Uhh, nothing! Nevermind." He turned away, hiding the stupid expression on his face.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Jayfeather waited for the she wolf's parents to respond.While he was waiting,he saw another she-wolf come up to Thundera,Crie,If he remembered correctly.Crie started talking with Thundera.He turned back to other pup,Jay's Wing, and thought, "For a pup that likes playing and getting into mischief,this is gonna be a long couple of days."
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Flare gave Thunder a questioning look "um ok..." she said while putting her head back down and closing her eyes once more "thunder is acting really wierd...." she thought while shaking her head to shake the thoughts out before she got up and padded to the back of the den and grabbed Cyrax's  big elk pelt and brought it over to thunder before throwing it on him "its still winter you know... Dont want ya cold" she chuckled before sitting by the entrance keeping watch something she was used to when she was at the shaman territory for many moons. She shivered a lil at the thought

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Thunder peaked his nose out of the pelt, it landed on his head. He laughed and pushed it off. "A guy like me can handle alittle cold!" Thunder got up and walked out of the enterance into the cold. He stood there smiling in the snow before his grin turned to a shaky smirk. "See, perfectly....warm..." He said shivering. Thunder would stand there a few more seconds before going back inside and laying down. "Yep, not cold at all."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:36 am

Flare watched as her friend went out the den into the snow she gave him "oh your a tough guy look" but began to laugh "not cold at all eh?" she said smiling then walked over next to him "Haha well you never know you were complaining you were cold last time hehe " she said and layed next to him while looking at all the cave painting's cyrax has done. Including one of her and Shasta battling it out. "am i making it hot in the den? Let me know dont want you to die in heat." she said since sometimes she can bring the tempature to 100 degrees or more..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Thunder smiled. "Oh you are making it very hot up in here!" He said, giving off a wink. Thunder turned over to lay on his back and let out a sigh. "Ahhh, wonder what everyone else is doing? Probbally sleeping, it seems that everyone turns lazy during winter." He flipped back over. "That reminds me...who do you have as a elemental mentor Flare? Arn't you the only fire type besides that one healer?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 am

The young water wolf took her first step in the territory. She looked around, quite impressed with the scenery. The alpha certainly chose a good spot to settle. Hina sighed quietly and looked around blankly. A few wolves were in a little group. "Since they are busy, most wolf might not take a notice in me." Hina hated to attract attention. With that, Hina approached silently with her head lowered, ready to run away if they did chase her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:55 am

"Oh i am huh?" she said and pinned him down and looked down at him "how about now?" she joked then nuzzled his cheek "heh i remember doing this alot to u then haha became a habit." she laughed and stepped off him before lowering her ears "Thunder you dont owe me anything no more its fine." she said before looking at him then lowering her eyes "yea im the only one i guess the healer doesnt seem to know combat instead he was educated to become a healer but i dont have a problem. I've been training myself these years and cyrax told me secrets too. I discovered a medical healing using blue fire. " she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:06 am

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Tsuki obviously considered letting the new thunder wolf stay. You could never go wrong with to many healers and she was definitely telling he truth. There was no reason to decline other then make enemies of the pack of Pymera. The white male turned back to look at the fae again but she was already talking to, what was it? Jay's Wing? No, that was the little one. Jayfeather? Ya that was it. The fae was talking to Jayfeather, the lead healer of the pack.

Once the two seemed to finish talking, as in Jayfeather walking off and talking to another wolf Tsuki padded up to the Thunder fae again "Thundera, it is quite a honor to have you in our pack. I welcome you to this pack and territory as it id your new home" He said smiling and nodded his head dismissing her to introduce herself to the other members. The moon wolf's attention was grabbed by the healer again. Suk walked towards him.

"Hello, Jayfeather" Suki started "We haven't formally introduced ourselves. I'm Tsuki" He said with a genuine smile. The alpha thought it be important to personally know the healers of the pack, especially the lead.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ { T S U K I } ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Jayfeather whipped around when he heard someone talking to him.looking around,he saw it was the Alpha,Tsuki.Relaxing,Jayfeather said, "Hello Alpha Tsuki.What brings you here on this fine day?" then noticing that the male had cuts and gshes in several places,he exclaimed, "You're hurt!Come sit down so I can clean you up some!"

Last edited by Jayfeather on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Thunder sighed in an annoyed way as Flare pinned him, but he was used to it by now, so it didn't bother him as much as before. He growled playfully then flipped them both over for him to be on top."Your lucky, I have to deal with March!" He said looking down at her. Thunder let go of Flare, letting them both sit up. "About the thing, yes...I do do have to do something for you. It will just...take time for me to think of something." He paused. "Besides, a deal is a deal!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Jay's Wing roused as he heard the voice from earlier enter his dream.Who was it again?Oh yes,the Alpha Male,Tsuki. I wonder how this is gonna go down.Two males,one ruffled from coming home from a battle,the other ruffled from something he didn't know about and a little upset.This may be entertaining. Jay's Wing thought.He straightened up a little so he could see them better.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Soon, Hine was very close to the group. "I- uh..." Hina was shy at first. So the she wolf decided to just sit behind their backs. Hopefully a wolf facing her way would notcie. "What do i do, i remembered, i never spoke to so many wolves at once before!" She silently thought to herself, remaining calm on the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 9 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto paused. There was a blue and gold wolf, sitting behind the group as if she was like a ghost of some sort. "I knew it. Maman always said i had a sixth sense for sensing when wolves are near by." She snorted proudly in her mind. Pluto stopped whatever she had planned to do and went over to a newer addition to the pack. "Hello, if you wish to stay I can bring you to my alpha, however if you do not wish to stay I will gladly have you leave unless you need company on your journey out to the borders." Pluto said, not trying to explode from all the rage she had since someone came to disturbed her resting time. "The name is Pluto, and you are?" Asked Pluto.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next