Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 13 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 13 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Hina sighed, after a whilel of pausing. "I'll just sleep then..." SHe thought silently to herself. Noticing there were assigned dens, Hina moved to the closest empty den she could find and made it hers. Hina thought for a secound. "I do remember there is as lake and rivver in the camp. maybe I can sleep there." But as you well may know, it was frozen. The water wolf lied down on her spot and spaced out.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Thunder gulped down the last few bites of his prey, leaving nothing but a pile of bones. "Hey Flare." Thunder greeted. He stared nervously back at Cyrax who seemed to be watching them both closely. Surely he wouldn't qeustion their relationship? Thunder decided to keep a low profile, only acting as if he and Flare were friends for now, "Surely she'll understand?" He thought, they were to young anyways for now, but soon they would turn two. Thunder twitched his tail. "I'll talk to Flare about it." Licking Flare's ears in good bye he padded over to Jay's wing, the young wolf was happidly eating a rabbit. "Sup little dude! I see you didn't get caught by a hawk when you left us."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:28 am

No,I didn't die.But you soon will prome from those thigs! Jay's Wing said,before jumping up on Thunder's back with a hare bone in his mouth.He started bonking Thunder lightly on his back while saying Run Guardian Elk,Run!
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 am

Thunder smirked. "Sure, as long as you can hold on!" Imediatly Thunder reared back onto his two back legs, making the sound of what was supposed to be an elk. When he saw that Jay's paw still held his grip, Thunder began jogging along the camp, not going to fast so Jay's wing wouldn't fly off and hurt himself. The camp sounded with his awful sound effects... it sounded more like a dying fox than anything else. He completely forgot that mostly everyone was still sleeping. He glanced back over his shoulder. smiled, then bucked forward causing Jay's wing to fly off and land safetly in a pile of snow.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:03 am

Jay's Wing flew through the air,landing in a pile of snow. That was awesome!let's do it again! Jay's Wing said from the bottom of the hole.His voice echoed out deeper than normal.Jay's Wing clambered out of the hole.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 am

Flare smiled at Thunder before he licked her behind the ears and fled. She watched him go with a questioning gaze and notice her father was watching them intently. "father shall we go?" she asked and walked beside him. With a smile before watching Thunder give jaywing a ride on the back which made her smile even more "cute." she said

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:35 am

Cyrax gave Thunder and Flare a hard core stare. Soon as Thunder left his eyes followed him with a immense stare before flicking his eyes over to Flare. Soon enough the warrior looked back at his mate Seeker "Seeker take aiden back to the den and icewing. I'll be back later." he said and walked alongside his daughter Flare "very well lets go now to Festa Falls." he said then began to lead the way there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 am

Jayfeather was woken by a strange sound.Still half asleep,Jayfeather peeked his head out of the tree.He saw the two thunder wolves playing together.Deciding that no one was dying,Jayfeather set his head back down,and went to sleep again.He left his tail hanging over the side of a branch.he hoped that the two wolves would try to be quiet now.When he heard a loud low-squeaky voice,he became irritated.He shot a small ball of flame into a snow flurry about 10 feet away from the two wolves.It made a whoomph sound and then sizzled out.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:51 am

Hearing something sizzle in the snow a little ways away from him,Jay's Wing saw a fire ball.Realizing they were disturbing someone,Jay's Wing quietly said Thunder,can we go hunting?I mean for like small stuff,like mice and voles.I think we're disturbing someone,and I'd really rather not become a smoke ball.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Thunder paused, pups wern't allowed out of camp. But Thunder figured that since he'll be with him, it couldn't be against the rules. Plus, he was a 'RESPONSIBLE" young wolf, Thunder could totally handle it. "Sure I guess, I'm an exelent hunter!" That was a lie, he sucked at hunting, Thunder always made too much noise, and the slowness bored him. He had the body of a hunter, but lacked the skill. He wouldn't say this to Jay though of course. "Lets go to Riggsnard Meadow then, its a good place to catch small prey, but since its still winter, we might not find much."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:08 pm

OK!Lets got to Rig-is-nard Meadow! Jay's Wing said in delight.He hop-skipped around Thunder,happy to finally get some pointers on how to hunt well.Sure,he knew how to hunt a little,but that was with small stuff,and mainly his tactic was to try to get within a couple meters of whatever he wanted to eat,and then break into a mad run and hope that he was fast ebough to catch whatever he was going after.He had caught a baby hare once,and it was good.That's why he chose the hare back in the food pile.

(Thunder,whadaya mean I'm not supposed to be out of the camp?I've already been out of it before.This thought JUST occured to you?)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:00 am

Thunder laughed at Jay's Wing pronounciation, then lead the way to the meadow. He shot Jayfeather a glance, who had shot a fire ball almost right at him.

-To Riggsnard Meadow

(Yes I'm well aware, but pups ussually arn't allowed to go anywhere without permission.)

Last edited by England on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 am

Seeker walked into the camp. Her black and white pelt was slightly fluffed out form the cold. Seeing Icewing and Adien she padded over to them and nuzzled them both. "Hello my little ones." she said smiling softly.

Icewing looked up at her mother. "Hi mama." she said pressing close to her. She kept her good right eye looking out at the other wolves.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Jayfeather watched as the two wolves walked away.He saw the older wolf give him a look.He shrugged.He had shot the fireball ten feet away from both of them.There was no danger of him missing it.He just wanted to give them a warning without waking up the whole camp.Jayfeather set his head back onto his paws and sunk into the sweet oblivion of sleep.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:49 pm

The Camp      - Page 13 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy carefully sniffed around for a nice spot. When she finally did, the young warrior curled up like a sleeping cat and went to sleep with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:53 pm

The Camp      - Page 13 Untitl10

'nd th's... is m' w'fe.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March lifted her head and looked around after her slumber. The electric female got up and sticked her head out of the den. Today was a lazy day. March lied down at the entrance of the den, mkaing sure her body was under the roof of the den. She silently watched the others; her eyes scanning the territory. It's been weeks since March ate, but she was too lazy to get up and grab a snack. Maybe she could use someone as her servant. Of course, March didn't do any of that.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 pm

Pluto only continued in her sleep. During the sleepy moments, Pluto would dream of her own country. She thought that she might visit it again. As in, when the war ends....
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:02 am

The Camp      - Page 13 Miyuki10

"Become one da?"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Once Alpha reached her den, MIyuki sighed. She never really enjoyed winter, al though wind wolves who live in the clouds only produce half of the weather while the rest is all mother nature's doing. Yuki walked into her den, smelling the familiar herbs that brought back memories of when she was only just a healer. The mysterious white female lied down on the cold and hard ground, staring outside the den.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 am

Hina walked up to the entrance of the den to look who else was awake. Lazy day. Peaceful though. Hina's eyes shyly looked at the others who were awake. She then slowly backed away into the dark den so she could think about some things....

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:12 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie stopped and looked outside. She realised her tummy was rumbling. "It reminds me. I should eat." Crie nodded and walked to the river lake thing, but realised it was frozen. "Stupid ice." She growled trying to dig it up with her paws. She may be an ice wolf, but...... she was lazy. Again, it was winter, a slow season for most wolves. Crie sat in disgust. She blaseted the water using her amazing powers, making her panting. Finally, it was not frozen, but cold. Crie (Insert Hunting Fish Scene Here).

After finally getting the stubborn fish, Crie rewarded herslef by eating it slowly. She carefully scanned the area and continued to eat.

Once Crie was done, she kicked the bones of the fish into the river or lake, and took a sip of water. Then the princess walked acrossed the snowy fields and back to her den, where she can relaxe and have no one bothering her.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Pine Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am

Pine looked up at her mother as she came over and picked her up, then set her down inside the den. She yawned and agreed with Forest, and lay down, curling up and getting comfy, and eventually falling alseep.
Pine
Pine
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

Cyrax padded back into camp yet he walked over to his mate and nuzzled her. "I guess i figured out something today so i think. Between Flare and Thunder." he said sternly yet he tried to put out a smile. Seeing Icewing he'll lower his head and nuzzle his daughter then before he knew it Aiden bounded over jumping around them both "their growing up fast."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

Mist rolled his eyes when his siblings ignored him. Then he turned his attention to a wolf, Thudner-Paws, and Jay's Wing, another pup. Hmm......maybe I'll follow them.... he thought mischieviously. And with that he scampered after the two wolves, completely forgetting about what happened last time he went somewhere he wasn't supposed to go.

-To Riggsnard Meadow-
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:39 am

Crie noticed Mist walking away from the camp. Crie wondered with curiousity and decided to foloow him.

~To Riggsnard Meadow
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 am

Seeker looked at Cyrax and smiled leaning into his warm body. "Oh really and what is that?" she asked as he nuzzled Icewing. "Soon they will have their own mates." The black and white fae sighed and shook her head.

Icewing smiled up at Cyrax. "Hi Papa." she said smiling. When Seeker spoke of her and Aiden soon haing mates she screwed her nose up.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next