Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 20 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 20 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Flare had came back from her important errand before entering camp. Yet the sounds of Thunder was heard overhead. "What the-?" she said but couldnt even finish a sentence all she saw was lightning, fire and earth going back and fourth. She saw two teams. Her eyes watched in amusment from all this. She loved how they all were using their elements against each other and how destruction seemed to be the main ideal of this game. Some tree's were charred and the grass. She laughed a lil before watching thunder. "Thunder, what is the meaning of this?" she yelled wanting to know what is the concept of this game.

(i guess my training wont start till later....)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 pm

The young wolf sighed and stared out the den. Crie flicked her tail and watched the ice slowly melting. The princess growled. Crie froze her den and walked deeper into her den. 'I hate spring...' She thought while trying to find a place to curl up. Crie looked around her rather large den and then figured that the centre of the den would be nice. Crie placed a paw on it and sat on the centre. 'I wonder what my sisters are doing...' Crie once again thought and fell asleep silently.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:18 am

Thundera watche more spheres fly by as for the sight of spring becoming its own thing. Snow was beginning to melt away as for the rain of spring has been summoned. Smiling she loved this game so much but halted as she heard the she-wolf... Her ears twitched as she saw Flare she only smiled and bowed a 'hello' before she smirked and nudged Thunder "Hey lover boy your girlfriend is here, and also wen am i going to see little thunder's?" she teased while grinning widely before looking over at jayfeather she smiled softly at the lead healer before shaking her head "Ugh..." she mumbled while in awe... Shaking her head she smacked a few spheres with her tail at jayfeather
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 am

Mist smirked and lashed his tail as the balls kept getting fired back at them. Then an idea popped into his mind. "Hey, guys!" the golden brute called to Jay's Wing and Jayfeather. Then he lowered his tone. "What if, when you guys send those little balls down, I'll use my element to speed them up; I could also slow down the ones coming at us" he said quietly. The male then waited for approval from the others.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Thunder turned abruptly to face Thundera. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THA-" Just then an electric sphere hit him dead in the face, sending him flying backward into a tree. "Jay's Wing!' He screamed before getting back up. He shook his black pelt letting the remaining sparks get asorbed into his body. Facing Flare he grinned. "A game, it started out as a snowball fight but then....well, you can guess the rest." He laughed. Avoiding being hit again he walked up to Flare. "So where have you been?" He asked her.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:01 am

Thundera smirked and look dead in his eye "Oh, you know what i mean..." she said with a wide smirk before the sphere hit thunder. She merely watched as thunder hit a tree before he was on the ground. She smiled and swished her tail as she thought of something then she looked at the healer wondering why he wont talk to her about his past
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:06 am

Flare smiled before seeing Thunder fly back after he got smacked with the sphere she merely stood wide-eyed but than grinned. 'Thunder can take a hit' , watching as Thunder approached her she nodded at every word he spoken to her to let him know she was listening till .... "Where have you been?" Flare froze then shook her head to think "I was with Father for awhile.... Just out in the homeland of his pack... " she said while grinning.. 

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 am

Thunder squinted his eyes suspiciously but said nothing against it as Flare answered. "Well okay then!" He replied unquestionably. "Now where is that little prick who hit me?" Thunder would turn around in a circle, trying to pinpoint where his little annoyance Jay's Wing was. Seeing the small wolf standing not far off fighting Thunder then ran up to him, to then kick the wolf into a small pile of remaining snow. Thunder snorted then turned back around. "Kay I'm good!" He said grinning to Flare.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:08 am

Flare blinked, anxiously as Thunder squinted his eyes at her... She felt her heart drop but she kept a firm straight face. But seeing as he left to get Jay's Wing back she frowned for a second before she sat down and put on a fake smile. "Glad to see you got that out of your system." she said and walked forward to touch noses with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:13 am

The Camp      - Page 20 Images48

Jay's Wing was watching Thundera and Jayfeather, at the way Thundera looked at the Lead Healer, and how Jayfeather seemed unwilling too look Thundera in the eyes, but he was also resting, as using so much of his powers was tiring him. When he heard Mist, he stared for a few seconds longer, and then turned around to answer him, when Thunder shoved him in the snow. Jumping up and bristling with indignation, Jay's Wing barked out, "Mis! I'm good with your idea!" before, fueled by indignation and a little bit of annoyance, he created 4 wildly sparking small electric balls, and slapped them all with his tail towards Thunder, sparks flying everywhere as tail and ball collided. "Take that Thunder!"

(TOTORO+BATMAN+ROBIN+NIGHTWING=BATORO,RORO,AND NIGHTORO)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 am

Thundera would run by Thunder and whisper "Well....Get to the asking! Ur old enough now! Also i better be the godmother..." she teased. While laughing before running off to hit the tree next to Jay's wing and drop a hill of remaining snow on him. Soon enough she was rolling on her back laughing till she turned to Jayfeather "Hey we need to talk." she said in a serious tone as she approached him
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Thunder didn't respond to Thundera, but did prick his ears up in slight surprise. He soon saw three electric spheres head straight towards him. Thunder would smirk then asorb the electricity easily into his body before looking back at Jay'swing. He laughed and stuck his tongue out at the younger wolf imaturely.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

The Camp      - Page 20 Untitl10

'nd th's... is m' w'fe.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March looked at Happy and Pluto. 'Guess we are going to Glenland Forest...' March sighed and looked at the two walking. March followed along. As she walked, March passed by Thunder, giving him a little stare. Though she was a lot older than him, she considered that brat as her rival.

~To Glenland Forest~
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 pm

(Sorry guys, no pic, on amimi computer in the hospital right now)

Jay's Wing stared through the pile of snow his body was under as Thunder stuck his tongue out at him.
"That does it!" His pelt crackling, Jay's Wing jumped up. His eyes turned a dark grey color, and he hurled himself at Thunder, barking madly. He bowled into Thunder's flank and started scratching at it.

(Me in violent mood right now. Like in my bio violent mood, but too agitated to hold a grudge. Except maybe on this stupid medicine that tastes absolutely AWFUL!!)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:48 pm

"Talk? About what? What do we need to talk about?" Jayfeather repied quickly, having a pretty good idea in mind what Thundera wanted to talk about. Jayfeather shuffled his feet, wanting to walk away, but knowing it wasn't polite to do so. His feet started to itch, and when he looked down, he say they were flaming. He quickly set the flames out and looked back at Thundera.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 am

Watching as Thunder acted like his immature self she'll giggle before seeing the lil' raging Jay's wing run at him and release his fury. Flare would lay on her belly and watch in amusement. Yet she eyed Thundera closely.

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 am

Thundera stared at Jayfeather as he became very nervous she stared at him like she was reading him like a book. Flames flickered at his feet before he distuinguished it. She giggled and stared at him, the princess was amused. " Jayfeather I was merely wanting to talk about healing duties and some things I know from pamyra.." she spoke while she swished her tail and then looked over at Thunder and Flare and narrowed her eyes she wondered... But mostly she awaited Jayfeather's answer
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 am

Thunder braced himself as he saw Jay's Wing charge straight towards him, although always eager to have a challange he wished that his foe wasn't such a annoying prick, espicially when he was just about to get some peaceful time with Flare. "Oh look!" He shouted. "The little squirrlel is attacking!" Thunder would laugh teasing. He broke into a roll, throwing Jay's Wing off before he jumped up, landing upon his chest, pinning Jay's Wing down with a sparkling paw. "You sure are short tempered little dude, we should duke it out when you are trained!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 am

Jay's Wing growled as Thunder made remarks about him.Seeing as how Thunder's paw was on his chest, that meant Thunder was standing above him. Jay's Wing kicked upwards with all his might. He felt his feet collide solidly with Thunder's stomach, and a small grin reached his face, but then it was gone.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 am

Flare continued to stare off before curling up and heating up the place so all the snow would melt faster since spring is already here. Finally as droplets of water fell she'll stop heating the place and merely stick out her tongue and began to lap at a puddle of melted snow. Shaking her fur she'll began to wonder where Aiden is..

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:36 am

Thundera merely stood there nothing came to mind till she just layed down bored. She just looked at Jayfeather and nuzzled his cheek "Calm yourself , you hear? I ain't going to bring anything up  that you aint comfortable talking about." she spoke in a soft whisper before the princess merely got back up and walked off to gather her woven leaf bag her mother made her as for filling it with the herb from her homeland. She listened to the breeze that whistled by her ears soon enough she caught scent of a certain scent she misses.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Thunder imediatly jumped off of Jay'sWIng as his feet colided his his stomach. He hid back a face of pain and just barely managed to grin like nothing was wrong. "Eheheh...ehheh...hehhh, that was....great." He says to the younger wolf.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm

The Camp      - Page 20 Images59

Jay's Wing laughed quietly as Thunder-paws congratulated him. Rolling over onto his stomach, Jay's Wing stood up. Now that he had calmed down a little, he thought a bit more about what Thunder had said, and a small spark flashed in his eyes/ "You really think so? And do you mean that you're going to be my mentor? When am I going to start training? Do I do elemental training or or do I do battle traing first? Or is it rank training?" Jay's Wing yipped out, bouncy around in a little circle from being excited. His fur was still sending off little sparks.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 am

Flare watched as both Thunder and Jay's Wing talked before she got up and shaked her pelt out. It was spring a new time, new things are born and the cycle of nature starts again. She eyed the sky it was becoming a light blue with less clouds to even dare block the sunlight. Warm weather was hear she smiled as she bathed in the sunlight. She pretty much rolled onto her back once more till she felt a small pup nudge her.

Aiden has awakened from his nap and his mother and father were no where to be seen but seeing his older sister, he'll run up to her and nudge her with his nose. He stared who knows where but right now he wanted to know where his dad is. "Flare, where is papa?"

Flare lowered her eyes sadly as she looked down at Aiden... "Father....." she started off before lowering her eyes and putting on a fake smile "He is just out on a mission and wont be back for quite sometime..."

Aiden would open his mouth in awe, "Really?! Cool!" he said smiling as he jumped up and looked around blindly and sensed his older brother and Jay's wing "Brother!" he squeaked and ran up to Thunder and and pawed at his leg

Flare watched as her little brother fled, watching lil aiden she totally saw the resemblence of Cyrax with him same pelt and everything except eye color. His eyes were of his mothers. But besides that he looks like father. She lowered her ears then looked as Aiden tried to talk to Thunder she just smiled softly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Thunder eyed his step brother gently. "Sup little dude!" He said to him. Thunder looked at Flare, he hasn't overheard what she had said about Cyrax, and Thunder pawed Aiden playfully, oblivious to what Flare knew.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next