Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 8 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 8 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Flare sighed a lil but smiled when her adoptive mother came in all she did was nod at her mothet's words before she layed down and rolled on her back . Watching eveyone gather with the new electric wolf she just rolled her eyes and began to diminish her flame thus slowing her heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:11 am

Thunder began to think. "Anything I choose?" He wondered. Thunder tried to come up with different things he could do for her, but he already had the perfect thing in mind. He smiled to himself, picturing it.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:23 am

Tsuki looked at Thundera and smiled slightly as a kind gesture. Tusk I tried to put a finger on it but he couldn't really reconize the name. No he had heard of the name of the pack that this wolf in front of him came from but he couldn't put a face to it or any facts. "Welcome" he replied knowing that she had come from high up "I'm Tsuki, alpha male of this pack and son of beta male of the original moon reserve. The male looked at Pluto who remained silent then back at the Thundera. "Are you staying or are you in need of assistance to the border?" He questioned but still in a friendly voice.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:21 am

Flare began to become bored looking around in the healer's den she'll get up and walk to Thunder "Hey in going to cyrax's den... Um wanna come or no?" she asked awaiting an answer

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Jay's Wing woke up and tested his shoulder.It still hurt.So Jay's Wing lay back down again.He looked around and saw Thunder and Flare.He wondered what they were doing there.Then he saw the wounds on them and figured that they must've had a fight.He wished he could've been there to see it.Jay's Wing set his head back down on his bed when he suddenly smelt a new scent. Another Thunder wolf?Ohh........I think I may be in for some enjoyment.... Thinking these thoughts,he forgot about his shouulder and tried to get back up again.A sudden pain shot through him,and he lay back down. Aww,well,I guess I'll have to annoy them ;later.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:55 am

Thunder smiled slightly, bringing his attention back. "Sure why not?" He got up and leaded the way out the healer's den.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:31 am

Flare would smile and follow alongside Thunder towards Cyrax's den. Its been awhile since she saw the beautiful vines hanging from the entrance that tickled our backs when we enter as if its giving a warm welcome. "Eh the old grump isnt home.." she giggled thinking of her adoptive dad as she layed on a pile of animal skin bedding which was sooo soft. Also not to mention their was prey on the corner and it was a huge elk leg. "here lets eat." she said and ran outside to grab two big leaves and placed one in front of thunder and one where she will sit. Walking over to the elk's leg she teared off 2 pieces big chunks and used her fire to roast them to bring a smoky tender flavor before place it on thunder's leaf and hers "Bon appetite! " she said laughing before she dugged in

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:07 am

Thundera merely smiled before looking at the male from the moon reserve. She the nodded "I wanted to ask you if i could stay. If i can. You see my father wants me to understand the elements and be well educated on packs as for me i wanna learn different techniques in healing." she began "So i ask humbly respected one may i please stay?" she asked kindly before bowing once more
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Licking his lips Thunder began to dig in, it has been awhile since he ate something this good. Thunder looked around, he has liked this den. It had a warm welcoming feeling to it, and Cyrax had a pretty good sense of style! He looked at the fur pelt beneath him, and remembered how small he was compared to it months before. "Well this is nice." Thunder stated smiling.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Flare finished her share of meat. Before licking her canines clean soon enough she fell back and sighed happily. Stuffed and tired she would just agree with Thunder. "wow how the months went by." she said softly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Thunder chuckled softly. "Hahaha yeah...talking about the past is making me feel old now!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Flare laughed "we are still young so enjoy it before you get to cyrax's age" she laughed then nudged thunder with her paw before perking her ears and twitching them. Flare got up and walked over to the tiny stream of water and lapped at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Seeing the wolf talking to the alpha male,Tsuki,Jayfeather sat down a little ways behind the alpha and the wolf and waited for a chance to talk to the wolf.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Getting bored,Jay's Wing started thinking about trying to use his powers when he realized if he destroyed all the herbs in here,he would be in ENORMOUS trouble.So he started flicking his tail with his paw.It didn't hurt his shoulder at least. I wonder when my shoulder will be healed.....I want to go meet that new electric wolf..Maybe i'll be better in a few hours! Jay's Wing thought excitedly.Consoling himself with this thought,he lay back down and went to sleep.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Awaiting a reply from the alpha. Thundera turned her head and saw the healer so she sort of went to sit him "hi did you use any if the herbs i brought?" she asked

(happy holidays everyone!! Very Happy)
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 pm

"Actually,no I haven't used any of them yet.I do not know all of them,but I am familiar with a few.Would you mind showing and telling me what all the herbs do?Oh,and I didn't catch your name or where you were from." Jayfeather asked politely and a little stiffly.He smelt places near his home on the wolf,and more memories he did not want to remember.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Thundera smiled softly but studied the male as he stiffened a lil in her sight. She'll tilt her head "something wrong?" she asked then continued "yes i'll show you sometime soon and my name is Thundera daughter of Lion-o. Ruler of the lands of Pamyra. " she said politely with a bow
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:40 pm

"Nice to meet you Thundera.I'm Jayfeather,Lead healer.I'm fairly new here too.Thanks in advance for showing me what some of the herbs are.And nothing's wrong.Nothing at all.There's nothing wrong with Pamyra.Or anywhere near it." Jayfeather said while bowing,trying to keep his head.Thundera came from Pamyra!His home used to be near there!Jayfeather stopped his mind.Used to.Was it still there? Or did he use the correct tense?No,Jayfeather said in his mind as he shook his head,It has to be there still!
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 pm

Thundera smiled and nodded "Im a healer as well, well... Actually i chose to become one since being a princess is boring i wanted to help my people in better ways. So i became educated in the art of healing as for using elemental power as a source of healing too." she said and looked at him bowing "no need to bow im just used to it since i was a mere pup." she said with a giggled while wagging her tail "Where were you originally from if i may ask?"
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:01 pm

"I-I am from a place far to the west.A place very close to Pamyra.I am from the land of Reedo,home of the Jayno Wolf Pack.Tell me,are they still there?" Jayfeather said,legs shaking a little and eyes glazing over as he recalled memories better left unearthed.Jayfeather tried to soothe himself after that. "They're only memories.They can't hurt you." Jayfeather repeated over and over to himself.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Thundera looked at him "Yes a few though." she said and studied his face
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Jayfeather sighed with relief.They were still there! "Do you know if any wolves named Dawntail,Flamefoot,Gingerpelt,Pebblesplash,or Gorsefall still live there?" Jayfeather asked tenatively,hoping with all his heart one of them was there.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:36 am

Thundera smiled oh yes "Dawntail visits our territory along with some of your packs healers." she said while getting up "why do you ask? Are they your family or possible mate there? They all are fine." she said
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:48 am

Jayfeather sighed with relief.His family was OK! "Dawntail and Flamefoot are my parents. Gingerpelt,Pebblesplash,and Gorsefall are my littermates.I have one more question though.There was a pack that lived near the border of the Reedo lands,near where I was born.are they still there? Did they come back?" Jayfeather felt a weight lift off his shoulders. I guess I just needed to tell someone a little bit and know they were ok.It doesn't mean the memories or the feelings will ever go away,but at least someone understands a little bit.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:54 am

Thundera smiled "how lovely." she said and sat down near him "But i feel like something troubles you... Can i help in anyway?" she asked while her light blue eyes looked over towards the west as she wondered how her father is "I was suppose to go back for a bit wanna come?" she asked "I dont know if the pack is still there you see i was mostly isolated all my life you know royal duties and all plus some packs tried to steal me when i was just a newborn pup for exchange of this rare item call the "book of omens."
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next