Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 36 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Cyrax would look up at Seeker and grin "Very well get our daughter then we shall go to Shaman caves.." he'll say then turn to thunder "It might be longer than that if u want." he said with a grin as his son Aiden layed on his back "Hurry up guys we gotta go! and make it before nightfall!" he yelled

Flare would just sit along cyrax and await to leave

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 36 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked around to find anything fun to do. Nope, nothing. Nothing looked all that amusing to Pluto. If she was in her original territory, she would probably be leading the wolf army to battle. That was always fun. Pluto licked her own paw to think that every element was hard to understand. But she got enough education to know their ways of living. Electric wolves lives in a large, rather strict kingdom, ice come from royalty, space wolves lived in large packs, almost like an army, ect.

Last edited by Pluto on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

The Camp      - Page 36 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March scratched her head, then continued to clean her tail. When she was done, she licked her tail until it was stiff and became like a lightning bolt, and not a ribon with a lightning bolt on the end. March sighed and looked at Happy, who was curious. "None of your business." March said and walked away.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked around. She wondered what to do during her spare time. She smiled and looked at a patch or roses, which were all dying because of the cold. Crie looked upwards. The clouds were really thick, and she wondered what the wind wolves were doing up there. She sighed and hoped winter would come soon. It would really improved her battle skills. The little candidate walked over to her den and fell asleep there for a little while, before waking up again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Ghost morphed into his hellhound form and his wounds healed instantly"Much better". He barked morphing back and walking back outside. He felt the coldness on his fur- great winter my fighting skills will be horrible if they dont light a fire in this place- he thought walking past pluto fire sparking on his fur as his tail slings sparks everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Forest

Forest looked down at the little red pup, who was now nipping at her tail. She shook her head slowly and padded over to the prey pile. There, she grabbed a mouse and put it down in front of Fall. "Now, you take bites of it. Just don't eat the soft furry stuff or the hard bones. They taste icky" she instructed the little male.

Mist

Mist nodded. "Yeah, let's go see what Pine and her boyfriend are gonna do" he whispered, giggling. He pranced over to his sister and then said "So....where's your date gonna be?" He tried hard not to laugh or even crack a smile.

Pine

The little femme whipped around to face her brothers. She gave Mist a slap, and poked Breeze. "That's what ya get!" she said, and trotted away back over to her other sisters. She padded over and sat down next to Story and Asgata. "So, watcha doing?" she said casually.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Aiden would jump off his father's back and stroll over to Forest's pups Mist and Pine. He stared at the girl "hi.."

"Scorch!i smell u on my daughter!" he growled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Scorch looks at Cyrax and smirks"So what her and I just got done cuddling and we fell asleep together in the healers den when my legs were sprained". He says licking his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:49 pm

Cyrax would growl and grab ice wing by the scruff and carry her out of the den. Placing her on her back, he'll then grab Aiden and place him on his back as well. "We're leaving! Seeker you ready!?" he asks and walks with Thundrr and Flare to the forest soon Seeker joined them "We are off." he'll say and soon they would go.. but he was too irritated with scorch..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Scorch growls and tackles Cyrax pinning him to the ground"WHY can you just accept that Icewing loves me. I'm tired of it all everyone hating me. Just because nokne says it out loud doesnt mean I cant tell it. I hear everyones heart beat increase when im around.". He yells growling then gets off cyrax and looks at pluto"I know you think I'm stupid and you hate me. I have done nothing to you." He looks at miyuki"I havent done anything to to you and tou dislike me". He says then turns to cyrax "You see noone can hide anything from me.". He growls walking off to ricko moor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:07 am

When Scorch Tackled Cyrax and pinned him down Both Aiden and Icewing fell to the ground since they were riding on his back. Snarling he'll slash his claws across Scorch's cheek "How dare you pin me down! I don't accept it cause! She's my little girl thats how I'm going to act and second i don't think you are proving to me that I can trust you with her!" he snarled and pushed Scorch off and picked up both his pups, his fur bristling as he growled lowly "Seeker hurry up and lets go!" he barked

Aiden fell down onto of Icewing and only laughed cause didnt get hurt but squished his sister "Sorry.." he laughed and paw her face

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:09 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at Cyrax. "A good father." She thought and then spoke to Scorch. "It's hard for anyone to trust someone with such a additude." She said again while sitting next to Cyrax.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:12 am

The Camp      - Page 36 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"I havent done anything to to you and tou dislike me".

"I may have helped you with your leg, only because that is my job as a pack healer and leader. But it doesn't change the fact on how I feel towards fire wolves. Just deal with it. Almost any wolves are gonna have to go through some day." She glared at her low lie, very disappointed. It made her wonder if it was worth keeping the hell hound in her pack.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 am

Pluto

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"I know you think I'm stupid and you hate me. I have done nothing to you."

Pluto glared at that hellhound. Of course. It was a wolf who, for some reason, cannot handle other people's opinion. She shook her head and looked around. She could care less about what he had said. Pluto started licking her tail.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:17 am

Cyrax would sigh as he pulled icewing close then Aiden. Till he looked to his side to see a young female.. "Hello?" he spoke and gave a small smile. Soon seeker came to him and was ready to go

Aiden would squeak and laugh as he stood proudly next to his dad. Yet his blue eyes were clouded as he stared at nowhere..

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Crie looked at Cyrax and asked politely. "May I come with you?" She said and looked around at the hellhound who suddenly left.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:27 am

Cyrax would put his two pups in a basket of leaves he formed with his elemental power. Smiling he'll nod "Yes you can come.. apparently so does Scorch since he's Seeker's pupil. And flare and thunder will be my pupil this time." he explained then got up and began walking as for everyone else following "Also you don't mind my step daughter Flare do you? She has this thing of Ice wolves being enemies with Fire.. even though her adopted mother is ice she accepted her and her sister Icewing but I don't know about anybody else." Cyrax then halted and looked at the sky "The sun will set we must go." he then began sprinting "Scorch can catch our scent there" he growled at the thought but can you blame him.. he loves his little girl alot!

Flare would pick up speed and keep pace with her father as for looking at Thunder than growling before jumping over a log and resuming her sprint through the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:03 am

Icewing grumbled as her father and Scorch fought. Jumping out of the leaf basket Cyrax had put her in she raced after Scorch to Rinko Moor.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:09 am

Seeker watched silently as Scorch and Cyrax growled at each other. When her apprentice ran off and her daughter followed she rounded on her mate. "Great job in losing two of them." she growled bristling, "Why cant you understand that they love each other and be done with it. I have and Im going to find them." The black and white faes voice and risen slowly with each word until she was yelling. Spinning around she raced off to Rinko Moor quickening at the sound of Icewings howl.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 pm

Breeze and Story

Story laughed slightly at Asgata. "You are something of yourself." She said and snickered. She turned to her other sister. "Oh we are just chatting." She replied and grinned. "Royals also have to chat you know." She said and stuck her tongue out teasingly at Asgata. "Well then. I'll be off... Your majesty." She said and giggled while walking away.

Breeze broke out in laughter when Pine slapped Mist and poked him as a warning. He rolled over, finding it too funny to stand. He inhaled air heavily, and rolled up to his feet smiling widely.

Rain

Rain smiled looking at the pups fighting. He looked over them, but he knew they had to learn something on their own also. He looked at the few of the pack comerades who actually was in the den site. He sighed closing his eyes and reopening them a minute later.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Mist

Mist laughed at his sister. "Do that again!" he exclaimed. Then he stood there waiting, waiting to see what his elemental powers could do.

Pine

Pine bristled when her brothers laughed at her. When Mist told her to smack him again, she replied "I'd be happy to." She lifted a paw, and almost slapped her golden-furred brother when something weird happened.

Mist

Mist watched as his sister moved in slow motion. He fell onto the ground, rolling around, howling with laughter. "You.....you were in slow motion!" he managed to say between laughs.

Forest

Forest shook her head as she watched Mist use his Time powers on Pine. She pointed at them with a green paw. "Look! Mist already knows how to use his Elemental powers!" she said to her mate.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Pluto

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Look! Mist already knows how to use his Elemental powers!"

Pluto looked at Forest. "That's something most wolf pups can do. Asgata knows how to as well." She said turning to her alpha again. PLuto grunted her teeth and went on back to her den.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Rain

Rain smiled and watched Mist.
"A time wolf also! Just like he's father." He said and nuzzled the pups head. He laughed silently, and looked over at Pluto with a grin. "Don't be such a mood killer Pluto. I've heard it's not healthy." He said in a joking way while smiling at the betess. He looked back over at Mist. "Looks like I'll get the job to train you. Since I am fairly the only other time wolf here." He said and nudged Mist's back with his paw.
Rain got in a upright position, and he sighed happily at his new life in this territory. He looked over at his wonderful mate, then over at his own pups. Rain pressed up against Forest and gently pressed his nose against her's.
"I love you..." He whispered happily into Forest's ear, and licked her cheek.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 pm

The Camp      - Page 36 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki yawned and looked over to the deltas. "Good day my fellow packers. How do you do?" She asked wondering if she was able to get the pups on her topic of today.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Pluto

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto sighed and walked into her den. Cyrax, and the others have really been active. That's what made Pluto growl. They went off to Cyrax territory without permission. Pluto grunted. It's almost like Cyrax was leader now. Pluto hated Scorch. Just in general she hated him. Pluto didn't really know why, it was just a natural feeling. Placing a paw on her face, Pluto lied down on the dirt and wagged her tail rapidly against it with a small rage. Oh, how she hated this. But it was another element. They were not like us space wolves that act like armies.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next