Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The Camp      - Page 40 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:57 pm

The Camp      - Page 40 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March walked into the camp with her mouth shut tightly. "More wolves?" She thought and walked into her den after long time battleing the lead warrior. Yup, not very weak opponent. March looked down at her dirty paws and started licking them clean. 'I'm training Thunder correct. He is one year." Said March, looking at Pluto, while still licking her grey and yellow paws.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 40 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"I start training with Seeker correct?"

PLuto nodded at Crie "Yes that is true" Said Pluto and looked at March who said something.

'I'm training Thunder correct. He is one year."

Pluto noddded her head again and went into her den without simeple wirds. All she wanted was some sleep for a few hours.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:22 pm

"I will stay and be your healer,Alpha Miyuki."Jayfeather said,while thinking,"I have a pack.I have a pack! I HAVE A PACK!"Jayfeather wanted to start jumping aaround but didn't.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Solar bowed his head. "Greetings I am Solar." he said with respect, "I too am looking for a pack now that my old one is gorn, if you will have me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:09 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie sighed and closed her eyes again. She thought about the previous days where she met the messenger once again. This time, the game wants her to become the strongest out of all apprentices in her pack. Crie already won one game, why not win another. Crie thought it over again, still not smiling, and woke up. The young sentinel shook her body and walked out of the warm den. Quietly, the princess made her way to the training grounds to see what the other apprentices were doing.

~To Training Grounds
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 am

Seeker saw Crie leave and she sighed. Turning away from the pack she loped out of the camp to see what the apprentices were up too.
-to training grounds-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:38 am

The male dipped his head in thanks. "Thank you for accepting me. I will do my best to protect and serve this pack." Jiu said. He paused, then asked, "Should I go hunting right away?" Jiu asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 40 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"I too am looking for a pack now that my old one is gorn, if you will have me."

"Ja, whatever, stay as you wish."

Miyuki said in an annoyyed tone.

"Should I go hunting right away?"

"Do as you wish. I'm sure everyone could use a meal." Yukik sighed and walked to her den, dismissing all the others wolves that were surrounding her.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 am

Jayfeather,not knowing exactly where to go or do,padded up to one of the pine trees and leapt up it nimbly till he was on one of the top branches and started quietkly observing his new home.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 am

Solar bowed his head. "My thanks. What rank may I have?" he asked as the fae walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 am

Jiu dipped his head. "Thank you" He said. He darted away, excited to hunt for his pack.

-To Glenland forest-

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Thunder walks back into camp tiredly, he notices the scents of a few new wolves. He saw a black male, with yellow dots over his pelt. Energy seemed to seep back through him as he saw a fresh meat pile. Thunder walked over to it hungrilly and grabbed a hare. Finding a spot under a tree he began eating it joyfully.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 40 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"My thanks. What rank may I have?"

Miyuki grunted in anoyyance. "Let's see how worthy you are being delta. However, this doesn't mean you ARE the delta. Say you are in training." Miyuki said boredly. The small white female went into her den, wanting to be left alone in peace.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 40 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto twitched from the sudden cold breeze in her den. It was winter. "Great." She thought and curled up. Pluto look out the opening of her den. The young female watched the pack grow and shrink. Sometimes, it was active, and sometimes not. The beta yawned, said a few parting words to autumn and fell into a short slumber,
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 am

Putting his ears forward Thunder overheard Miyuki talking to the new wolf about the delta rank. "That guy wants to be a delta? Haven't had any new ones in a while." He talks to himself plainly. Finnishing his hare, he strolls around the camp wondering what to do.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 am

The Camp      - Page 40 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy watched all the thers wolves come around. It was strange why this pack became more active. In fact, Happy sort of disliked it. The warrior yawned and led herself to her den, noticing that Pluto and Miyuki were resting peacefully in their den. Happy smiled and went into her den as well, doing the same as the higher ranks. Sleep. Or rest, whatever it was called.....

-------

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=176

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40