Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 35 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:53 am

Seeker meet Cyraxs gaze and flattened her ears. Worry washed over her and she padded forward to press against him. "Be careful." she said nuzzling her warrior.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 am

Scorch sneezed in his sleep but pressed closer to Icewing cuddling with her. Their scents flowed out of the healers den to Seeker and Cyrax. His tail innertwined with his Lovey's tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Thunder arrived at the camp, he ran over to Cyrax and waged his tail as if a demon possed it. "I can't wait! I've been waiting so long for this! Where will we be going Cyrax?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Forest

Forest watched all the activity in the camp, then looked over at her mate. She smiled at him and padded over, and nuzzled him. "Did you see what Pine did? She bit Thunder-Paws" she chuckled. Then she shrugged. "I probably would have done that" she sighed and shook her head.

Pine

Pine had been waiting for Thunder-Paws to come back; when she saw him ahe scampered over. "Hey, Thunder!" she exclaimed. Then she quieted down as she remembered what the black male had said earlier. "Let's sneak out of the camp" she whispered, a devious glint in her eyes.

Mist

The golden pup looked around for his brother, and skipped over. Then he noticed his sister, Pine, whispering in some wolf's ear, and he giggled. "Look at Pine! She's already crushing on the boys!" he said, pointing at the two with his paw.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Rain

Rain got up, and nudged Breeze off him. "I bet you would do that." He said and brushed his neck against his wonderful mate's fur. Rain sat down and looked at the pups. He smiled warmly, feeling strange, but in a very good way.

Breeze and Story

Story sighed at her sister. She had no idea what it was all about, so she walked silently over to her mother. "Mom, I don't understand. What is all this... Love thingies? What does it mean?" She asked and looked at Forest with wonder.

Breeze laughed and made a loud smooching sound towards pine teasingly. He laughed a little more before he lifted his paw towards Mist. "Brofist?" He said and grinned.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

The Camp      - Page 35 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuk looked around the territory, then went back to her den. When she arrived, Miyuki saw Scorch lying on the leaf bed. "Ja, well what now?" She said looking at Scorch and his little group of friends. Yuki only sighed.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:37 pm

The Camp      - Page 35 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked around. There was more activity than usual. All started when Scorch arrived. That stupid hellhound. Pluto didn't really like him the first place. His additude. Pluto shook her head, a little grumpy and walked into her den.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

The Camp      - Page 35 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March ran her paws on the long tail. It was yellow, and was ribbon like, but on the end it shaped as a lightning bolt. March looked up to the sky, staring away, farther than the territory. There she could remember the electric guardians standing like a stonewall on the mountians, where they slayed the fire. March smiled with satisfactorily. For once, she wished she could go back to her own kingdom.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 35 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Look at Pine! She's already crushing on the boys!"

"She is way to young to start crushing, my medium." Asgata said looking at the little Pine. It looked like she wanted to cause trouble. And of course, be the best. Asgata sighed and looked at Fall. "Come here you." She said looking at her (in her opinnion) stuborn and not so smart sister.

The Camp      - Page 35 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy finally arrived back to camp. It was long until she started to howl, which made the sun rise. Happy looked around and headed back to her den. She didn't bother, but when she looked to the left, she saw March sitting there, with a abnormally long tail. Happy tilted her head and moved a little closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Seeker noticed Muyuki was in the healers den. "She keeps him calm." she said in a way of explaining her daughter reason for being there. "He lost control hunting a rabbit and broke his legs."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Icewing stirred hearing her mothers voice. She raised her head slowly blinking. Seeing Miyuki she stood slowly so she wouldnt wake Scorch. She padded over to the alphess and sat beside her hoping she would let her watch.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Thunder twicthed his ears when Pine's brother said she was crushing on him, Thunder giggled a little then thought back to what Pine said. "Out of any time why this?" He thought. Thunder bent down alittle to whisper back into Pine's ear. "I would love too..but I'm gonna be leaving to train soon, besides, look at how busy the camp is. They'll definently see us sneak out. How about tommorow morning, right before dawn, no one should be awake then."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:42 am

Pine

The little fae shot her brothers a glare, and was about to yell at them when Thunder spoke. "Good idea!" Then her voice dropped. "Where do you think we should go?" she murmured.

Mist

Mist giggled and bumped Breeze's paw. "BroFist" he repeated. Then he looked back at Pine and Thunder-Paws. "It looks like they're planning something, don't ya think?" he whispered in his brother's ear, a devilish glint in his eyes.

Forest

Forest laughed and shook her head. Thhen her hazel luminaries focused on her daughter, Story. "Love? It means......that you really like someone in a special way" she replied, smiling at Rain. Then she shook her head. "Don't worry about it. When you're older, then you'll know exactly what it feels like" she added.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:07 am

Scorch slept his legs numb as he selpt he felt Icewings warmness leave. He lifted his head up slowly"I.....Icey"? He asked out loud with a sleepy voice, as he wondered where she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:08 am

"Where ever you want, are your other siblings gonna come too?" Thunder asked, excited about causing trouble with others this time, instead of just himself.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 am

"Its ok hound." Wing said from where she sat. She stood up and moved into his line of vision and nuzzled him.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:11 am

Cyrax would step out of his den and smile "Seeker if you want you can join us.." he'll say and nuzzle her closely before grabbing both thunder and flare "Now then you too, we must be off! we'll make it there over night! And thunder it's a surprize." he'll say and then put them down and began walking off to the forest

Flare's bewn waiting for something like this to happen but she knew it wouldnt take a few days. Following Cyrax she'll speak "Thunder hurry up!" she growled

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:28 am

Seeker left the healers den and padded after Cyrax. "Slow down or you will leave me behind." she said pouncing on her mate with a grin.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:42 am

"Overnight!? So its like an adventure!?" Thunder pounced in excitment, then followed Cyrax to where ever he would be taking them.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:18 am

Scorch smiled at his crush"You're so beautiful". He says looking into her eyes with love&happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:35 am

Icewing smiled at her hellhound. "You are handsome no matter what form you take." she said placing her head on his back.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Rain

Rain smiled at Forest.
"You will understand soon enough Story." He said and touched his nose to Forest's. He smiled and nuzzled Story's neck.

Breeze og Story.

Story sighed and nodded. "Fine..." she said and padded over to her sister Asgata. "Hey sis! What's up?" she sitting down, even though she knew her sister was acting like a queen. But a little contact wouldn't hurt.

Breeze grinned and walked closer to his brother, Mist. "Should we find out what they're planning?" he whispered, and and looked over at Pine and Thunder.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:27 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 35 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Hey sis! What's up?"

"Don't speak to me like that." Asgata bit back. She growled. Also, Asgata hated how casual her family was. Why couldn't they at least have knoledge of royalty? Asgata shook her head in dissappointement of her own mediums. Fall walked over to his mother. "Feed me." He said and bit his mother's tail playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm

The Camp      - Page 35 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki looked at Scorch, who was some what close to Icewing. "Aren't they a little to young?" She said while whipping out her herbs and placing or healing the wound of the hound. Yuki didn't really like him from the start. She place some medicine on the wound. "He sprained it, not broken." She said pushing the bone into place. She would at lead expect a whimper, or a growl of some sort.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Scorch wags his tail as Icewing rests her head on his back. He leans back and licks her cheek happily.
He watched miyuki push the bone back in place wincing but doesnt make a sound. "Thanks Miyuki". He barks happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next