Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 37 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:01 pm

The Camp      - Page 37 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March looked around emotionless. She didn't feel it today. She growled and looked at the raging Pluto, whos den with a cloud of dust. March looked at Pluto and stopped her tail. "Why not we train. Let's bring Happy and Miyuki along as well." She said looking straight into her beta female's eyes. Actually, shestared into them with a rather hauting look.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:05 pm

The Camp      - Page 37 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Why not we train. Let's bring Happy and Miyuki along as well."

Happy turned to March. She looked around and sighed. She walked over to the wolf. "Now that "they" are gone, we can continue our battle. How about this, March vs. Me, and Pluto vs. Miyuki. If she will come." Happy said grinning largely. She smiled and looked around. She was rather glad. It was quiet and peaceful. Just as Happy wished for one day. Or a week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 37 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto moaned until March stopped her little tail.

Pluto looked at March. "Well, that will be fun. I was getting a little bored." She smiled and brushed off the brown dust from her messy black fur. She smiled as Happy walked in.

Pluto nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me." She smiled and turned over to Yuki's direction. "Yo alpha! Wanna come with us for a little battle?" She said in a calm, but excited voice.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Rain

Rain looked at Miyuki and tilted his head slightly, but still with a smile on his face. "Good day dear alpha, I am very good thank you. How about you, how do you do?" He asked kindly, and shook his white fur. He looked around at his pups once again, to make sure they didn't wander off too far. Of course, he had to bring them out someday, and he had to figure out where to train Mist and his element.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 pm

The Camp      - Page 37 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Now that "they" are gone, we can continue our battle. How about this, March vs. Me, and Pluto vs. Miyuki. If she will come."

March nodded and proceeded to the battle field.

~To Training Grounds~
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 pm

The Camp      - Page 37 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"Good day dear alpha, I am very good thank you. How about you, how do you do?"

"I am doing well." Yuki looked at her delta and then turned to her beta .

"Yo alpha! Wanna come with us for a little battle?"

"I'll come" She said and patted Rain's back, then left.

~To Training Grounds~

Last edited by Miyuki on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 pm

The Camp      - Page 37 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Hapyp grinned and followed the rest.

~To Traning Grounds~

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 37 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto nodded towards everyone and followed last after Miyuki.

~To Training Grounds~
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Forest

Forest sighed happily and leaned slightly against Rain. "If you do Mist's elemental training, who will do Story's? You're the only adult Time Elemental around here" she said. Her green tail tip wagged slowly. "And I guess Cyrax will do Fall's or Pine's training, and I'll do whichever one he doesn't do" she explained.

Mist

Mist laughed at his sister and slowed her down again so he would be able to make it to his father. "You're going to train me? I wanna start now!" he exclaimed excitedly. His tail wagged so hard his rear end began to wiggle. He laughed, and began prancing about.

Pine

Pine growled as her brother slowed her down. "I can use my powers too!" she declared, and tried hard to do something, and soon a little patch of clovers grew at her paws. "See!" she said, pointing at them. She smiled and puffed her chest out proudly.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Rain

Rain smiled and shrugged.
"I could train them both. Either way. I think I know where to bring them..." He said and looked at both, Story and Mist. Then he heard Mist speak. "Yes, I'll be training you. Very well then Mist. I will give you a quick training lesson." He said and grinned. Rain licked his mate's cheek and walked over to a tree jumping into it, and picking a leaf. "When I drop this leaf, your job is to slow it down, so it barely moves through the air. The key at this point is to concentrate about the area of the item you are supposed to slow down. What happened just a minute ago, might have come from stress, or panic. Now let's see how you do when you one hundred percent know what you are doing." He said and nodded carefully. Soon he let go of the leaf, and watched what Mist would do.

Story

Story stared at her father, thinking about how it would be to train with him. A smile crept up her face, turning into a wide happy grin. She then turned her gaze to her brother Mist. Also wondering how he would react on Rain's training activity.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Forest

Forest wagged her tail slowly as she watched her mate pad off to train Mist. She was anxious to see what the golden pup would do. "I wonder which pup I will get to train. And I wonder what rank they will be" her mind wandered, then she snapped out of it to watch her pup attempt to slow down the leaf Rain had dropped.

Mist

Mist wiggled excitedly as his father picked up a leaf and told him to slow it down. He stopped squirming about and concentrated, ready for the moment when Rain would drop the leaf. When he did, the golden male tried to slow it down, and succeeded. It wasn't extremely slow, but it was slower than it would have been. When the leaf finally dropped to the ground, Misty yipped. "Yay!" Then he whipped around to look at his siblings. "In your FACE!" he yelled. He wagged his tail and pranced around.

Pine

Pine rolled her eyes at her brother's bragging. "Show-off" she mumbled. She continued making the little patches of clovers grow, when she got an idea. She ran over to their den and, and made some of the little flowers grow there. "Well at least my powers can make things look nice" she boasted, pointing her nose towards the sky.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Rain

Rain grinned and jumped down form the tree. He pawed Mist's back and chuckled. "Well done! You have succeeded your First test. Just one million left!" He joked and nuzzled his head. He paused a second at what Pine said. "You are right Pine, of course. Just take your mother for an example..." He said and smiled at his mate. "Isn't she nice looking as well?" He continued and grinned gently pawing Mist's cheek. Rain lifted his head, and got serious again. "You still have a lot to learn. Remember, that wasn't a lethal foe. That was a leaf. You have to learn to take bigger things down with your powers also." He said and grinned whipping the leaf up on Mist's back.

Story

Story giggled at Pine's comment, and tilted her head at Rain. "When are we going to train?" She asked in wonder.

Rain

Rain smiled over at Story. "Soon. When you are ready. Very soon." He replied and sat down.

Breeze

Breeze smiled at his brother but then turned his head to Forest. "Mom! When do I start training I want to train too!" He exclaimed and jumped up and down, slowly floating back down to the ground at each jump.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 37 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Asgata looked around. "Am i worthy enough to train?" She said snuggling with her father Rain. Fall looked around and sat next to his mother.

"Am i worthy enough to train?"

"But we are to young." He spoke and kept silent.

"But we are to young."

Asgata glared at her brother and lied down on Rain's paw. She yawned and rested for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Forest

Forest smiled as she watched her pups use their elemental powers. The fae turned her hazel orbs onto Breeze. "When Miyuki comes back then maybe she will show you how to use your powers. She has the power of wind" she replied. "My pups as well as Seeker's are one month old now; in five months they will begin training for their rank!" she she-wolf thought excitedly. "What rank do you think you want to be, Breezey?" she asked the little pup.

Mist

Mist wiggled around in excitement and anticipation. "Daddy, when will I be able to go outside of the camp?" he inquired. He wagged his tail, hoping it would happen sometime soon. He watched his sister, Pine, grow little white flowers around their den. "Looks nice, I guess" he said to himself.

Pine

"Perfect!" she exlaimed once she had planted the right amout of clovers and grass. Then she carefully picked three little flowers, and ran over to her mother and dropped one at her paws. "A flower for you, Mama!" she said, smiling. Then she gave one to hersisters, Asgata and Story. "Now we can all look pretty like Mama!" she declared, wagging her reddish tail. She scampered back over and picked on for herself and put it on top of her head, then sat down, looking quite proud of herself.

Forest

"Oh, thank you, Pine!" she said to her daughter as she picked the flower up and placed it behind her left ear.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Rain

Rain smiled at Asgata. "Worthy enough... Everyone is worthy, but not always ready." He informed his daughter and smiled. He then turned his head to Mist. Rain looked southwest and smiled a little. "You Story and I will have to take a trip out of here soon. There is a lot I want to show you." He replied to his son. Rain looked over at Pine and perked his ears at her. He smiled, and looked at his mate. "You look just like that time..." He said smiling as he trailed off into her beauty.

Breeze

Breeze grinned at his mother's reply to him. He jumped up and down some more before he looked at Forest again. "I want to become a warrior! So I could kill a bear!" He exclaimed and laughed while running around in excitement.

Story

Story looked at the flower, and put it behind her ear mimicking Forest in a way. Even though she looked pretty much different. She smiled and looked at Pine. "Thank you sis!" She said happily.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Forest

Forest smiled at her pup. "Okay, but it's going to take some hard training. Are you sure you can do it?" she questioned Breeze, chuckling. She looked at Pine. "And what do you think you want to be, Pine?" she asked the little russet pup.

Pine

Pine turned to look at Forest when she spoke. "Um.....I want to be able to do everything!" she said excitedly, wagging her tail. She jumped closer to her mother, and then pranced over to her father and her siblings. Once there she tackled her sister, Story.

Mist

Mist wagged his tail. "I think I want to be a hunter!" he said. Then he looked up at his father. "Where are you going to take us?" he inquired, a curious look in his eyes.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Rain

Rain smiled at mist, and nudged his neck with his paw. "You just have to wait and see, okay?" (Lol, like Christmas here xD) He said and grinned deviously.

Breeze

Breeze nodded at his mother. "I don't care. Give me training! Loads of it!" He exclaimed still jumping up and down.

Story

Story giggled and nipped Pine's ear playfully. Story didn't hear what Rain and Forest were talking about since she was now playing with her sister.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:11 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 37 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Worthy enough... Everyone is worthy, but not always ready."

Asgata puffed her chest out and looked at her father. She sighed and rested on her paw once again. Fall watched her silly sister bond with his father. Fall looked around and batted Pine's ear. He yawned and looked at Asgata once again. Asgata was still reasting on her fathers paw. "I wanna do something father." She spoke as Fall gave off a dark aura and left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Rain

Rain growled as he saw Fall leave, and nodded at Forest to make her get some attention to where he was headed. Rain turned his head down to Asgata and nuzzled her neck. "Then what do you say to that we all go somewhere , maybe some place fun?" He said cheerily and smiled at the pup. His eyes glanced around as he started to think where everyone could go. His mind drifted off as he stared into the distance. He turned back to his family with a smile. "Someplace you had in mind maybe?" Rain asked and smiled at his daughter.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Forest

Forest smiled at Rain, and waited to see what her daughter would say.

Pine

The little russet pup swatted at Story's muzzle, and yipped the whole time.

Mist

Mist scampered around, then asked "Where are we going, daddy?" he asked, gazing up at him with his green orbs.

(Could all three be any more of a failure?)
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Asgata looked at her father. "Lets go to Glendale." She said climbing onto the brute's back. "Lets go" She said pointingat Fall and then slapping Rain with her paw. Fall looked at Asgata quietly and emotionless. He sighed and followed along. The pup's eyes slowly turned upward to his so called queen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:27 pm

(You mean Glenland forest, right? xD I'm confused! Okay?)

Rain

Rain laughed as Asgata jumped onto his back and ordered him around. "As you wish my fair princess!" Rain chuckled and slowly started to walk. (Asgata must have turned that way somehow, right? xD)

Story

Story quickly padded after Rain, Asgata and Fall, she also wanted to go along to explore. So she started to tail after them.

Breeze

Breeze watched as His two sisters, Rain and Fall went off. He turned to Pine and Mist. "Should we go too? Would be awesome to go and explore now that we're allowed to!" He yipped and grinned slightly. He tilted his head and waited for a response from the two.

Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Forest

Forest smiled as she watched little Asgata jump onto her mate's back. "Alright, let's go everyone!" she called out. "Follow your little queen!" she said, giving the blue pup a quick nuzzle. She gently licked Fall's head and looked back at the others. "You're coming too!" she ordered.

Pine

Pine looked at her two brothers, then at her mother. She nodded. "Yeah, let's go. Then she smirked. "I have an idea, though" she spoke,a devilish grin on her face. "How about we pretend to follow them, then, when nobody is looking, we sneak off! Like, after we are done at the place we are going to now. We need to see as many places as possible" she schemed. "What do ya say?" she asked.

Mist

Mist watched his siblings and parents walk off. He opened his mouth to say something, but shut it and listened to his sister. "That's a great idea, sis" he said, remembering to keep his voice quiet. "Where are we going to go?" he inquired. "What do you think, Breeze?" he asked his brother.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Asgata smiled and pointed to the direction of Glenland Forest.

"As you wish my fair princess!"

Asgata smiled with her head up higand headed off with her father, riding him like a horse.

"You're coming too!"

Fall nuzzled his mother. "Mhmm." She quietly said and walked to Glenland Forest.

~To Glenland

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Rain

Rain smiled as the others also decided to go with them. He turned his head to them and grinned happily.
"Alright! Let's go everyone!" He said cheerfully and walked on towards Glenland forest.
_~*To: Glenland Forest
*~_

Breeze

Breeze grinned deviously to his brother. "Of course I'm coming along! Why wouldn't I?" He said keeping his voice low as well. He looked at Pine and Mist, and thought for a second. "We could go to Falcon Ridge! There should be a cliff there. So maybe we can see the whole territory form there!" He said and grinned to his brother and sister.

Story

Story happily padded after her father and her mother, happy to finally get to look around the territory.
_~*To: Glenland Forest*~_
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next