Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 39 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Thunder sneered as Scorch came up to make that comment, it was true. He has always been the runt of everyone, and he was still smaller than Scorch. Then again, he was built that way, unlike Scorch who had a more muscular built. Thunder stuck his tongue out at him. "Well someones jelous. I wouldn't underestimate a wolf's size...something I learned while training." He would comment giving off a sly smirk, turning away from the pup and Miyuki. For some reason, he never got along with Scorch, and he never knew why either.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Jayfeather jumped a little and looked down at the black and white she wolf below him.She seemed calm enough.He leapt down from his perch in the tree to the ground."My name is Jayfeather.I'm looking for a place to call home.he said, thinking,"I mist sound like I'm begging or something right now."I waited for her reaction.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:40 am

Scorch smiled at thunder"I like your attitude Thunder". He says with a grin truth showing in his eye. He looks at thunder"I'd like to take back my commen and instead say wanna hang with the big boys"? He asks remembering how mean he was to thunder all these years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 am

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 39 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Thunder-Paws" Pluto's voice echoed. "You are going throught traning. Finally, you are one. That means, you must start elemental training. What I want, is for you, to train with March." She finished as her eyes shining from the sun. "What do you say, Thunder-Pas" She said again, with a little echoed effect. Then, the beta walked away silently.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:11 am

Crie opened her eyelids. "I start training with Seeker correct?" She whispered snd went back to sleep, thinking about her previous days, fighting and training. But, she decided to become a setinel. Crie yawned and curled up.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:20 am

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 39 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"I dunno, not much of one."

Miyuki silently listened.

"Wouldn't consider them a family."

"Come into my territory; this is your home." Miyuki said and led the pup to an empty den. "This where you will stay here, taken care of." She said and sat down quietly looking around, wondering what Seeker found. Juding by the scent, it was bound to be a new wolf. This pack was growing big.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 am

Seeker smiled. "You will be welcome here. Come meet our alphess." she said padding towards Miyuki. She paused and turned her blue eyes to Jayfeather as she waited for him to follow.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:50 am

Thunder twitched his ears in sursprize. "How did this happen?" He thought. Puting his tail around his paws he answered. "Perhaps...but I never got to fight you back then. Whatya say, go to the training grounds and fight me?" Just then, Pluto's voice came over him, telling how Thunder will now train with March. Then just like that, she walked away. "March, great! I can't wait to see how that will turn out!" He smiled. Thunder then got up and looked at Scorch, waiting for a response.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Scorch grinned at thunder "sure- thunder since you've got guts". He says then head off to the training grounds.
-training grounds-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 pm

Jayfeather padded behid the black and white she-wolf.Occasionaly he would try to look ahead, but finding nothing but the wolf's body,would stop trying."at least i will be welsomed here."he thought to himself.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Ice watched as her mom came back into the camp clearing with another wolf. "Whos that?" she asked looking at him with her good right eye.

Seeker smiled when she saw Jayfeather was following her. "This is Jayfeather Wing." she said as she passed her daughter. She stopped in front of Miyuki.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Smilling evilly, Thunder followed Scorch to the training grounds.

-To Training grounds
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Jayfeather stepped nervously from foot to foot."I know i will be welcome here,but will they accept[like] me?Will I be able to stay?If so, what would i be?"he thought nervously.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Icewing padded over to the new wolf. "Itll be ok." she said brightly looking at him with her right jade eye.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Jayfeather relaxed a little bit.He was still nervous, but not as much anymore."thank you."he said.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Wing smiled. "Its ok Jay. Im Icewing." she said brightly.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm

"Nice to meet you IceWing.As you know,I am Jayfeather.I am very pleased to meet your aquaintence."Jayfeather said formally and bowed.Jayfeather paused as Icewing looked at him in puzzlement."Oh,heck with this formality.Ello!Nice ta meet ya!he said suddenly.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Wing giggled. "I like you.' she said grinning, "Your really funny."
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Miyuki

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

MIyuki tured her back and ten looked at the new comer. "Who are you?" She said looking at the wolf in an intimidating way. Her fangs were showing a little. Yuki wasn't friendly towards new comers. But, it was only just a silly habit.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

Jayfeather nodded to IceWing.
"Who are you?"
Jayfeather turned to see the alphess staring at him intimidatingly.He involuntarily took a small step back."I-I'm Jayfeather."he said a little nervously.He took another tiny step back and slipped."Oof"he said as the wind was knocked out of him.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:06 am

"Are you ok?" Icewing asked Jayfeather after he had fall down.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 am

"I'm fine"Jayfeather replied as he got up."So much for first impressions"he thought to himself.He glanced back at the alphess to see her reaction.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 am

Solar padded throught the territory to the main camp. He stopped at the edge of the clearing and looked around. With a soft sigh he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 pm

A sleek white pelt flashed through the trees like lightning, freezing everything in its path. The wolf halted, panting with excitement. He froze when he saw a group of wolves, just a hare hop away from him. Jiu shook his furry white pelt, and limped away tripping on his splayed paw, not wanting to disturb the pack. But he stopped. What was he doing? It was a pack. It was his dream to join a pack, and live on his purpose. The male slowly started limping forward, keeping his steps steady and calm, not wanting to make the wolves feel like he is a danger to them. Jiu walked in front of the alpha(Miyuki), ignoring the wolves around him. "Greetings. I come in peace. Im sorry for disturbing you, but may I join this pack of yours? My name is Jiu." He said with a calm voice, trying to not make it shaky.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Miyuki

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"I-I'm Jayfeather."

Miyuki silently looked at Jayfeather, "If you wish, be my healer" She whispered and looked at a few more mysterious wolves. "Must you be?" Miyiki called.

"Greetings. I come in peace. Im sorry for disturbing you, but may I join this pack of yours? My name is Jiu."

MIyuki atared at the wolf. She could tell he was a little nervous. "The name is Miyuki. I am the alpha of the pack you seek now. Elemental Wolf Pack. If you wish, stay as my hunter." Miyuki said, and then turned to a space elemental wolf, tinted black and yellow. She stared at him, hoping to get his name.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next