Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 38 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Forest

Forest smiled as Story popped up next to her, and the fae glanced back at the two troublemakers, along with their sister. "Hurry up, you three! Unless you want to stay in the boring, old, dull camp with no one to play with and nothing to do!" she called out to her three pups, hoping to entice them to pick up the pace.
-To Glenland Forest-

Mist

Mist nodded at Breeze. "Alright" he confirmed. Then he looked at his mother who were calling to the group. "C'mon! Let's go, before she finds out!" he whispered urgently to his two siblings, and quickly trotted off, following the rest of his family.
-To Glenland Forest-

Pine

"Cool!" the little russet fem cheered. "I wonder if we will be able to see the whole territory" she murmured to herself. She was lost in her thoughts until her mother, Forest, ordered them to start following, and then listened to Mist. She nodded, and looked back at Breeze before scampering off towards the others.
-To Glenland Forest-
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 38 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto silently trotted back to the camp. She sighed and looked back. Miyuki wasn't following. What an alpha. Pluto silently walked over to her den. The camp was empty. Where was everyone. Pluto lowered her head to sniff. One, she caught a scent of Rain, the pups, and forest. She lifted her head. "To Glenland Forest she thought." She rest, Pluto didn't want to know. The beta silently padded to her den and lied down to rest after a short battle.

(Still on EFA..)
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Padding back into camp with new scars and a slim nice body shape. Flare has grown over time and aged again thus she was ready to recieve her rank. "Thunder, good game you were good.. But next time im going to destroy you." she'll flirt and wack him down before goin to Cyrax's den

Cyrax would come back to camp and greet everyone as for entering his den and laying down exausted with Aiden close to him as for Asura joining him.

Asura would nervously follow cyrax into his new pack and smile softly at the new site. Her fur glowed a nice silver as for her light light blue eyes scanned the new area. She was with cyrax because of her father's orders. Following cyrax into his den the shaman treasures covered his den. "He missed home.." she thought and layed next to his pup and him and fell asleep. She was about 1 years old 

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Thunder laughed. "Thanks Flare! But you gotta admit, it was pretty obvious from the beginning!' He would tease. He pushed her off slightly, Thunder was larger now, and had a very light and slim build, being faster than he was strong...not the type of buld for a warrior, although he didn't care... "I sure am glad to be back!" He said bouncing into Cyrax's den with Flare. He matured alittle at the Shaman caves, but still acted like a pup much of the time. Coming back home made him even more excited. "Ah! That's right! I better go see Happy, she'll be amazed at how much better Iv'e gotten!" He ran out of the den, and began to look around for Happy.

(So how old are we now? About 1 year?)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:13 am

(Mine as well since Miyuki is giving ur new ranks) 

Cyrax looked at Asura and smiled at the young girl " Asura you seem pretty strong since the last time I saw you. How is everything?" Cyrax would ask with a smile but that smile faded as he thought about Seeker. Lately him and Seeker seem apart like if they were never mates. Looking at his small son Aiden he'll nuzzle him

Flare growled playfully then watched Thunder fled out of Cyrax's den. Smiling she'll think "He surely has grown." Getting up she'll look at herself in the reflecting small pool of water in Cyrax's den. Her figure was fine and slim yet surely she had muscle. Her fur was still
charcoal but it began to have a reflective glow of orange/red. She surely has grown. And her eyes never changed they contained the same fiery spirit. Smiling she'll exit the den and began to leave to fest falls. She wanted to look more stunning.
-to festa falls-

Asura would remain silent for awhile before answering "Everything is fine. Father is still leading our pack with the same old destruction it has been in the past. But the taste of our own brethren sickens me so much I could not even eat but instead feed on berries. " she explained while she looked around the place

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 pm

OK of topic.

Flare, Thunder, and Scorch, which rank do you wish for? And yes you guys are one years old, the pups are now going to start rank training, while you guys are now going to start element traning.
Cheers~!

Sorry for the inactivity guys. Keep it up!
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

(Thunder will be a Warrior, and now I'll have to train with March, oh boy XD )

Thunder continued to walk around the camp, nothing has changed much. Everthing was the same, a quiet and peaceful place.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 am

Ren faultered as the scents of the wolf pack bombarded him. With near sipent paw steps, he crept closer. He couldn't be sure how they would react to him, but he figured it was worth a try. He could smell pretty well. Their were quite a few wolves here. The scents were jumbled and he couldn't differentiate between them individually, but he knew they were close, but their were none in sight. He gave a small shrill bark, hoping to grab the attention of someone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:16 am

Seeker padded into the den area with her pups placing them down she looked around for Yuki.

Icewing gazzed around with her left jade eye taking in the sights of her home.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Thunder Paws was walking along the camp grounds when he nearly bumped into a small ball of fur. Looking down he saw a small pup. He bent down his head swiftly to observe the little surprise. A low growl exited his throat, he did not do anything else though. In truth, he was trying to act more mature.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Ren yipped in surprise as another wolf practically barreled into him. When the canine let a growl rip from his throat intimidatingly, Ren choked a snarl of his own. He was in no mood or condition to begin picking fights, but he couldn't help it.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:27 am

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 38 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki stood up silently and walked over to a figure smaller than her. "Hello. Who are you?" She said while turning her head. "Scorch, what rank do you wish? And Cyrax, Flare said she wanted to be a warrior right?" She asked flicking her tail. The Yuki turned back to the pup. "...." She blankly stared at the wolf.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 am

Ren couldn't help but cower as an older wolf approached. Crap, I've made them mad!. He was surprised when the femme spoke gently and without a trace of harshness.

"Hello, who are you?"

The pup shrank to the ground, losing his nerve. "My name's Ren." He choked, his voice an Octave higher than usual. This wolf seemed to mean him no harm, but he was nervous. Adrenaline pumped through his veins in generous doses, and he soon grew restless.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 am

Thunder backed off slowly as Miyuki aproached, she had the usual smile on her. He sat next to the pup, in case he ran away. Thunder would listen as the pup spoke, reveiling the name of Ren. The small squirt seemed to be no threat, and apeared to be tired to Thunder. "Where did he come from?" Thunder thought. "What if he's from an enemy pack!?" He shuffled his paws nervously, and couldn't help but speak out. "So WHERE are you from Ren, an outlander?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:53 am

"Thunder." Seeker said with a gasp, "That pup is frightened and you speak like that." She stood and padded over to her adoptive son. "You should be ashamed of yourself." she said glaring down at him with crystal blue eyes.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Thunder stared back at Seeker. He hasn't seen her in ages, she appeared to be so much smaller to him now that Thunder was full size. "Chill out, I'm just being cautious! Now I see that you are back, how was training?" He smiled, unfazed by Seeker's comment.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Ren wanted to say something, but was unsure if what to say. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and be condemned as a 'disrespectful' pup and he was worried that if he even opened his mouth, he'd say something awful. He remained silent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Jayfeather sniffed the air, trying to determine if any wolves were near.Satisfied that none were, he stepped over the border line.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Miyuki

The Camp      - Page 38 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"My name's Ren."

Miyuki nodded and turned her attention to Seeker. "My sentinel. I will somone has entered our territory. Seek out and find it." She ordered and looked back at the pup. "Must you have a family?" She asked lowering her voice into a deeper tine, trying not to threaten the pup beyond her very eyes.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Pluto

The Camp      - Page 38 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto silently approached Miyuki silently. She still was aware of that alpha. Oh that alpha. Pluto gain a little fear of her. Pluto shook her head lied her bushy bum next to her dominant, or what you can say Captain. Pluto licked her paws and looked at the pup. "There seems to be quite a few pups roaming around." She thought silently in her head.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Crie nipped at her paw. She yawned and looked at her den, right in front of her face. "Well, I might as well." She thought and walked over to her den and curled up. That, until she heard some few words come out of her alpha's mouth. New pup. Who cares? Crie closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:17 am

Jayfeather watched from a tree as the wolves found the small pup and started asking him questions.with the way the white wolf held her self, he figured she was the Alpha female.Then she turned and talked to one of the other wolves.the other wolf nodded and started walking away."i wonder where that wolf is going,"Jayfeather thought.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 am

"Must you have a family?"

Ren tore his gaze from his paws when the older wolf questioned him again. He shrugged. "I dunno, not much of one." He sneered, recalling all those nights left at the den with his siblings and no supervision. "Wouldn't consider them a family." He huffed vaguely, not wanting to go much in depth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 am

Scorch walks up to seeker and thunder slowly. He is completely unrecognizable now that he is full grown. He looks down at thunder and smiles"You know how small you are"? He asks then walks away his tone muscles rippling under his fur. He walks up to ice whoa also fully grown and licks her happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 am

Seeker bowed her head to her alphess. "Yes Yuki." she said before turning and padding off. She circled around and came up behind Jayfeather. "May I ask your name and business on EW territory?" she asked.

Icewing watched her black and white mother padded off. She stood and moved over to Miyuki. "will I be able to start my healer training now?" she asked softly.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next