Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 27 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:36 am

Scorch looks at in the way of the voice but upwards a bit showing he's blind in this for."Who me"? he asks confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:46 am

As Cyrax said those words, Thunder became excited, he put on some armor, which was way to big for him, but droped down when the hound approached. "Awww, I can't kill him now!" He looked to Happy. "So are you officially my mentor now?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 am

Seeker nuzzled Cyrax and when Scorch reappaered she moved up beside her warrior. "This is Scorch. He changed when Thunder bit his leg." she said. She slipped away and into a river as she climbed out she froze the water on her body creating her armor that she took pride in. It was of her own making. It moved with her and was 2 inches of solid ice. It protected her entire body but left her lower jaw free and she could see and hear clearly. She moved back to her mates side and using her powers helped make Thunders armor fit better by making ice form where it was loose nd taking off some of the wieght.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Thunder shuffled un comfortly as the cold ice formed around his body. "It's freezing! But I guess it will do...even if it does look kind of stupid." Thunder looked around the wolves, a bit of awkard silence played out as no one spoke. Thunder then broke the silence. "Well!? Let's go train already!" He bounced around excitedly, almost stepping on icewing.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Forest watched as Cyrax and the others prepared for battle. Then she noticed something. The so called hellhound seemed to be searching for Cyrax; he was looking all over. "Wait a sec guys!" she ordered them. The brown fae came up to stand in front of Scorch and examined his eyes, peering through her messy bangs. "Just as I thought. He's blind." She turned around and said "He's blind. And don't try to fight him. How would you like it if you were picked on and didn't even know what your opponents looked like?" The femme gave Thunder and Flare a stern glare, then she crawled back into her den and lay down among her six pups.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Thunder looked at Forest confused as she walked away. "Blind?.....Whats that?" He looked at the hellhound interestly, he was probally making it really awkard for him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Breeze and Story

Story struggled a little, and got up. "Mama, where's da?" She asked and walked over to her mother's warm fur to get comfortable.

Breeze looked around and padded over to Asgata falling over her while nibbling her ear playfully.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Cyrax would shake his head "Yes you, Tell me. What is your name?" he questioned while grabbing flare and placing her next to him then turned to Thunder and growled "Watch where your stepping!" he growled and notice ice wing out of the den 

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Thunder stepped out of the den with Cyrax. "Come on already, I want to train!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Forest

The brown lupa gazed at her pups. "Daddy went out with Pluto to make sure it's safe for you" she replied. She watched Cyrax, Happy, and Scorch outside of her den, making sure the hellhound didn't come close to the den.

Pine and Mist

Pine crawled over to her sister, Story, and pawed gently at her. Look! I found this thingy, and it rolls! she exclaimed excitedly. She dropped the pebbble and pawed at it, then watched it roll away, as if trying to escape the torture that was sure to follow. She play bowed and wagged her tail, then chased after it. Mist watched his siblings for a while, then turned and looked outside, watching Cyrax, Happy, Flare and Thunder-paws confront the stranger.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Scorch sniffs the air but doesn't smell anything"I'm Scorch. Where am I at"? He asks not knowing he's in camp again and unable to smell anything. He doesn't know by taking in deep breaths to try to sniff the air shows everyone he can't smell. He looks around but everyones gone silent."Hello,are you still there"? he asks looking around but then he hears a heart beat and looks directly at the small female( flare).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:56 am

Flare would stand alongside her adopted step father. Her armor fitted her body firmly as for the skull mask of a eagle created a shadow over her red eyes. Watching the so call Hellhound she'll await orders. Flames began to char the ground with ashes and seeing thunder impatient irritated her. Burning thunder a little she'll say "Wait! we'll head off soon. Cyrax wanted to take us to a 2 day camp like trainig." she'll say then turn to the hell hound who seem to look at her or till she was there. She had no sense of smell of fear but surely she'll be a feisty one."Hello?" she spoke softlly to the hellhound

(hi guys srry busy wit school! as for my brother i hope he was rping me lol ^_^ anyway hello)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Story

Story looked at her sister and pawed the pebble as well and giggled. 'What is that that thing?' She asked and laughed a little. The small fae crawled after her sister, Pine, as they chased the small rock.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Thunder jumped as the fire hit his armor, good thing he had it on. He laughed playfully. "I autta kill you for that!" Thunder Paws jumped in the air and tackled her, preventing Scorch from replying back.

(Good thing your back Flare. Thunder was getting lonely. XD)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Flare would growl once Thunder tackled her. She began to nip his ear and kick him with her hind legs. "Heh, you can't kill me strong than you.." she'll say and force him off before she pinned him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Scorch heard the sound of many heartbeats and slowly relaxes. Once he does his fire dissolves and his silver pelt returns. His eveyes go back to steel silver and his sight returns. His eyes widen as he sees hes back in camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Thunder helplessly flailed his legs as Flare pinned him. "Hey! No fair!" He eventually pushed Flare off and turned his head to Scorch, who has now changed forms. "Ohhh, so cool! Flare can you do that?! Your a fire elemental!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Flare would snarl and nip at his snout but once Thunder pushed her off she'll turn "i dont know." she answered him while sitting down as her tail flailed back and fourth. Soon enough she'll just walk off leaving a trail of ashes and a path of flames..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Thunder called out to Flare, shooting a weak electic spack at her. "Wait! Don't you want to train!?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Flare would nod "of course but we aint leaving yet.." she replied and went off into woods. "Shall we go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Thunder looked back at Happy and Cyrax, then nodded and ran towards Flare. But then tripped on a rock. He got up as if nothing happened and caught up to Flare. "Sure! Beats standing arond and doing nothing I guess!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Scorch laughs as the two small wolves leaves. Then he looks at the two wolves they were with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:21 am

Flare would stop and laugh as Thunder fell but as she stopped she'll turn and pin him down "It's  going to be fun camping with dad.." she'll say as her eyes went from golden to a pure shade of red from excitement

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 am

Cyrax watched as Flare and Thunder headed off, turning to seeker he'll lick her muzzle "hey, you need to stay with our pups. I'll be back with the flare and thunder after they are done with training. ok? Well i got to go. Love you" he'll say and then look at scorch "Tell me why were you looking at my daughter?" Cyrax would ask as his eyes were shadowed by his wolf skull mask. Shaking his head he'll look over at Flare "I must be going." then he'll sprint off

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:02 am

Scorch is about to reply when cyrax walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next