Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 33 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 am

Scorch trys to stand but the leader bites his scruff and throws him. He yelps as he hits the ground exploding into a smoke cloud.
"It's a trick stay alert he'll appears some where". The lead male shouts.
Scorch appears behind him and kicks him with his hind legs but gets hits with multipal fireballs then the leader joins in but steps on scorch's stomach and begins breathing fire onto scorch's face burning it away slowly.
Scorch yells in pain as the skin begins ripping and dissolving slowly from his nose. Soon his bone shows cleanly up to his muzzle between his eyes. Scorch struggles yelling in severe pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:07 am

Icewing raced into the camp and lactched onto the lead males back leg. "Hes mine!" she growled between a mouthful of fur.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:09 am

Cyrax would enter camp casually as he saw his leader Drago breathe fire onto Scorch. Smirking he'll come in the picture "Brother's sister's pay no heed to him.. I believe their is a greater advantage then this idiot that we can all claim as trophy!" he exclaimed while Drago the leader of Shaman wolf pack stepped off Scorch but flung him aside "what greater advantage? He is our enemy and we must dispose him.." he'll say to Cyrax beforw signaling the other's to return home and he'll remain even so Drago was the strongest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:14 am

Scorchs bone is showing up to his cheeks as he screams then yelps as hes flung aside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:34 am

Cyrax would then walk over by Scorch and poke him "See weakling and our code in the shaman pack is destroy the strongest! Not the weakest thats why i say go conquer the Domingi pack in the south!" he'll explain only to have the leader grin "Very well but we'll still come back for him!" drago said before disapering in the shadows

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:39 am

"THATS WHY I KILLED DRAGOS SON"! He yells crossing the line

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:42 am

The Camp      - Page 33 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki growled. "What the heck is going on here?" She said in a deep voice looking around. She wasn;t pround. Definetly not proud with her own wolves. Yuki growled and had her warriors work for her. Yuki was just not in the mood again.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:44 am

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 33 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Asgata looked around and went into her den. "What nonsense, Why are they fighting? Is there a reason?" She wondered as she looked at Fall walking into his birth den. Asgata shook her head and fell asleep. Fall went into his den and watched outside. he yawned and licked his paw, before going back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 am

Cyrax would kick scorch in the throat to silent him "Idiot!" he snarled

Drago's eyes would snap wide open "My son? So i can have many more the pack needs strongest not a weak pup like my son. Shaman pack is something you won't understand you stupid prince.." he'll say with a snarl " Soon I will conquer all and eliminate every pack til only one stands. Till then Cyrax your daughter she is in love with this weakling shall we talk to her? Well then I'll be on my way." With thosw finaly words he fled!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:50 am

Scorch snarls"Let me at them Cyrax". He says then he looks up at him"Please teach me the ways of the shaman pack". He asks with the want to learn in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 am

The Camp      - Page 33 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto nodded slowly and went into her den, just like Miyuk did. She sighed and looked outside watching intruders. "Lets test Scorch and Cyrax's strength. See if they're worthy" Pluto thought.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 am

Cyrax would turn to Scorch, his jade eyes staring right through him "Why should I?" he questioned while circling him "Afterall you are taking my daughter away! But i need to trust you as for me testing you. For now your my lil enemy. Till you can prove yourself then maybe! " He would explain before picking Icewing up by the scruff. "I'm taking my family to a place this upcoming full moon you can come but if your flirt or anything I'll bust your hind!" he snarled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:01 am

Scorch nods"I love your daughter sir. I dont want to take her just protect her". He says looking at cyrax with invoy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 am

Icewing pressed her body against Scorch's hellhound one. "And I love him papa. I want to learn your ways and moms at the same time." she said stepping forward and nuzzling her fathers chest. Turning away she padded over to her alphess. "Yuki will you teach me the ways of a healer?" she asked softly
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 am

Cyrax would just halt as he placed Icewing down "I don't know if I can accept it... till then i will see...."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:09 am

Seeker padded into the camp growling. She had picked up the scent of the shaman pack but as she looked around she noticed that they were no longer around. She padded up to Cyrax and pressed her nose against his. "What happened?" she asked.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 am

Scorch looks at Seeker the silver fur gone and bone shows up to his cheeks. But this time hes not in his hellhound form"The shaman pack attacked me. They said i was weak and the last of my clan". He says dipping his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 am

Wing looked at her papa over her shoulder. "I understand papa but im nearly 6 months old and will soon start training." she said.

Last edited by Icewing on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:16 am

The black and white fae looked at the silver yearling. "I could train you to become a sentinal. The first stage of training normally starts at 6 months and is hunter then warrior at yearling and at 18 months is scout. It will be hard work to bring you up to the right standard and Im not going to go lightly on you but I belive you will be able to handle the pressure." she explained.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 am

The Camp      - Page 33 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"Yuki will you teach me the ways of a healer?"

"If that is really your wish then it's fine. You're still to young to train yet." Miyuki said looking a little grump and grunted. She growled at the pup lowly as a sign of a warning "Back off. I wanna be alone." Yuki walked into her den and made comfy on her bed.

(Just a note Seeker/Icewing, Icewing can't be older than the apprentices XD)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:20 am

(KK)

Wing nodded and backed off. "Thank you Yuki." she said before padding back to her parents.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:26 am

Cyrax would sit down and growl to himself "Don't blame me pack.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:26 am

Scorch nods and smiles"I want to learn". He says to seeker excited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:30 am

Seeker nodded to Scorch. "Then we begin now." she said to the silver brute. Looking at Icewing she blinked one. "Stay here." she ordered.
-To training grounds-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:46 am

Annoyed cyrax would roll on his back only to have his son jump on him "Son keep a good eye on your sis." he commanded

Aiden would nod and watch icewing closely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next