Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 26 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:00 am

SEEKER
Seeker gently pressed against the silver brute. "There are plently of pups in the camp that Im sure you can play with when they are older." she said before returning to the entrance of the den.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 am

He smiles watch her leave but looks at the packs alpha female-she looks like my mate-. He thinks to himself his tail beginng to wag as he watches her.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:21 am

The Camp      - Page 26 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

MIyuki looked at Scorch. "Ok uhuh. You wish to join, you can." She said blankly and patted his head. "Good day." She thought and walked back to her den, sniffing her mates body.

(So is Tsuki dead or is he like a frozen Tsuki? XD Wait what?)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 am

The Camp      - Page 26 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"I used to have my own pups. They were my pride and joy. Their mother died giving birth to those the beautiful furballs of joy. I'd promised to do anything to get their mommy and my mate back. Then the cost to get her back was me becoming a hellhound. They followed me and saw me get turned into it and I could see the terrified looks in their eyes. I became a monster and their mom hated me for becoming a beast. She took them and left. I dont blame all you females who have pups for protecting them. I can see the same terrified looks in you eyes. I'm sorry if I scared anyone. I'll leave".

March looked up and walked out of her den. "Don't ge to low bro, it's just how nature works." She said looking at the wolf with her emotionless face, but full of power and dominance. March looked around. "Hellhound huh. Must be part of fire wolf junk." March thought and flicked her tail. She then walked back to her den, sealing it with a electric barrier, hoping to get some sleep in progress.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:13 pm

For-for watched Miyuki confront the stranger. "Watch your mouth! And don't you even think about going near my pups. If you so much as look at them, be prepared to get a well-deserved nip! Have a nice day!" And with that, the brown femme whipped around stalked back into her den.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Thunder watched as Seeker came intp veiw, he gave her a wide eyed look but then he saw her run back to camp, she looked alerted. "What's her problem?' Thunder said aloud. Smelling the air he also caught a strange scent. He gasped. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! INTRUDEEERRRR!" Without lokking back at Cyrax he ran back to camp, he saw a grey male he has not seen, without thinking he charged him and bit onto his hind leg.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Scorch yelps as someone bites his hind-leg, then he turns into a hellhound and explodes into a smoke cloud. He appears behind the small wolf and snarls flesh and blood sliding off hi body as his jaw bone shows. He leaps onto the wolf and snarls fire shooting from his mouth. The fire hits the ground next to the wolf and melts it. Then he sees the wolf who bit him is only a pup.-No!!!! He's a pup!!! I about killed him!!! I was about to do what I said I wouldn't!!- he thinks as his lava red eyes widen and he lowers his ears and gets off the pup looking around at everyone. Then he explodes into a smoke cloud and disappears.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Forest heard a bunch of commotion outside, and looked around only to see Scorch attacking Thunder-paws. Immediately she ran outside and picked the pup up and then put him down in Seeker's den. "Now stay here" she growled. Then she ran over to the male and snarled at him, her hackles raised. "If you want to fight, pick on someone your own size!" she yelled. Then, with a devilish glint in her hazel eyes, she added "Like me. Bring it!" she challenged.

( I don't think teleportation is allowed!)
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Thunder growled back at the wolf, unfazed by his hell hound form, he was too busy being pissed when he called him a pup. "Pup!? I''m not a pup! I'm an aprentice in training to become warrior!" Before Thunder Paws could say more he felt someone pick him up. "H-hey!" He yelled. Thunder squirmed around helplesly until he was placed down. He was told to stay put by Forest. But as soon as Forest darted out, Thunder followed. "Just let me kill hiimmmmm!!!" He screamed, as his voice trailed off into the distance.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 pm

SEEKER
Seeker watched as Scorch became a hellhound as Thunder attacked him. When he came out of her den after Forest had told him to stay she picked him up and placed him inside with the pups. "Stay." she growled. She stood in the entrance of the den and howled calling Cyrax to her.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Thunder was seconds away of swearing Seeker out, he tried shooting electricity at her. "The power of Thunder compels you!" He said, he had no idea where he even came up with saying that....seeing it didn't budge Seeker he sat down with a pout look. "I just wanted some experiance...jeez, what up with you guys, he's just a intruder. We need to kill him."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:14 pm

SEEKER
Seeker turned her head and sighed. "He is a pack mate with a hard past so shush and watch the pups." she said. The black and white fae turned her gaze back to the clearing and looked around with her crystal blue eyes waiting for Cyrax.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Thunder didn't know whether to be happy or irritated. "So he's new then? Well at least he looks strong, I'm gonna kick his tail." Turning around he sat in front of one of the pups. He lifted a paw and poked one in the belly, it was soft and squishy. Entertained Thunder continued doing it, giggleing alittle.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 pm

SEEKER
"Stop pocking the pups." Seeker growled hearing Icewing yelp.

ICEWING
Icewing opened her eyes and looked at the older pup who was poking her. "Stop it hurts." she whimpered, "Mama where are you?"

SEEKER
Seeker padded into the den and nuzzled her daughter. "Its alright little one Im close by." she said before returning to her post.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Thunder looked up at Seeker, still poking the pup. "But it's so squishy." Seeing Seeker have aserious expresion he stopped, he layed down next to the pup putting his face in Icewings face. "You so weired." He stated. "So tiny."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 pm

ICEWING
Icewing looked at the male pup. "And you look fat." she said before walking unsteadly over to Aiden. She stumbled and landed ontop of her bother squishing him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Thunder stood up shocked. "Why you little-!....well your a big..do....doo head!" Thunder didn't know how to respond to it. He was glad the pup had a adittude like him, but he didn't want her to use it against him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:57 pm

ICEWING
Icewing turned her head to the right and looked at him. "Is that a word fart butt?" she asked.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 am

"Y-yeah..I guess.." He said nervously. It felt weird taliking to this pup. "So what's your name?" He asked.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:30 am

Cyrax would stop skinning the bunny to hear his mate howl out to him. "Seeker?" he questioned as he rushed home and by her side "what happened?" He demanded as he stood in front of her

Aiden would growl at thunder paws for touching his sister "Ooff." he exclaimed once Icewing fell onto him "Buddy you got sum nwerve 4 pickin on my s-sistah!" he said

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 am

SEEKER
Seeker pressed herself against Cyrax. "We have a hellhound in the pack. He has lost his family cause of it and then Thunder decided to attack him and now I dont know where he has gorn." she said looking around. She was worried that he might still attack the pups even though he did have his own out there.

ICEWING
Icewing looked at her brother through her working right eye. "Hey bro your awake." she said pushing him as she climbed off his back. "Im Icewing. and this is my brother Aiden." she said. She turned her small body towards her brothers and snuggled against him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:21 am

"A hell hound?" he questioned then shook his head "Seeker protect the pups and I'll seek out this so called hell hound.." he'll say and lick her muzzle then look at his pups "hello young ones.." he smiled and licked their heads before he went over to his trophies. Placing on his wolf skull mask he'll then place his armor made of animal bones as for the necklace that carried a jade stone and assorred fragments of bone. Painting his body with Shaman warrior paint he'll turn around "Flare come you shall join me." he'll say and place a eagle skull mask on her and a small bone armor as well "Thunder if you want to come, I have armor for you too.." he'll say before Cyrax would exit the den with Flare and look around.

Aiden would look up at the pup known as Thunderpaws before his eyes flickered to his papa "Dad why dont you stay?" he asked then saw his father put strange things on him "mama why papa have that stuff..?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:04 am

The Camp      - Page 26 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Thunder if you want to come, I have armor for you too.."

Happy overheard the conversation. Since it was a hellhound, Happy decided to put on her golden braclets, all four legs, golden head piece, and her bronze tail guard. Happy then approached Cyrax. "Bring me with you. This is a good time to start training to wolves." She said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:09 am

Scorch appears out of a smoke cloud not knowing he appeared in the middle of camp infront of cyrax. He sniffed around and relaxed, as flesh slide off his body and muzzle. -He was so small I hope I didn't scare him- he thinks to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 am

Cyrax was about to answer Happy but as soon as the hellhound appeares he'll snarl. His tail raised as his muscles rippled before becoming tense. "you there!" he growled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next