Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 15 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:12 am

"Seeker is pregnant with my pups... so you and flare will have new siblings" he'll say while look around for Flare "Where is my daughter?" he asked like a protective father then eyes the small male "you ain't gonna be her boyfriend!" he would say s his father instincts kicked in then yelled "Flare no boyfriend!"

(lol had too! omg America!! Hamburgers!!! nom nom)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:15 am

(Shouldnt we be more worried if he falls in love with one of your unborn pups??)

Seeker heard Cyrax say that Flare wasnt going to have a boyfriend. She shook her head and laughed. He needed to let go a little. Flare was 6 months old and would soon be able to have a boyfriend if she choose to.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:01 am

The Camp      - Page 15 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy only smiled and then jumped around Cyrax and Seeker. "Puppies!!!" She screamed and laughed while hopping on all fours while circulating the two. She wagged her tail and then jumped super in the sky and then did a butt stomp down on the ground. "Hehehehehe." She laughed and went off running around in circles, chancing her tail. Happy then poked the bugs patiently, but soon was back jumping around Miyuki this time, and then March.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:03 am

Seeker laughed as Happy bounced around. "LOL Happy. You sure live up to your name." she said sweetly. Her blue eyes sparkled with happiness and excitment.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 am

The Camp      - Page 15 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Congratulations you two. Hopefully new pups will be healthy if they survive." March said while she waits patiently for Happy to stop her happiness. "Well, I think my job is done about now." March said and walked over to Miyuki. "Seeker might be having pups. She could use a check." March whispered and walked back to her den. She settled in on a nice comfortale place and fell asleep for a few minutes before going out and replacing the old food with new.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:08 am

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 15 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki laughed as she watched Happy be all greatful and happy. She was one that had a character Miyuki admired. Miyuki nodded at March and then walked up to Seeker. "Something needed." She said coming up gentley pating her shoulder.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:10 am

Seeker looked at Miykui. "What is needed?" she asked tilting her head.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:04 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki lifted a paw. "Let's see." She thought and walked to her den. She then searched around for a certain herb. When Yuki found it, she mushed dem berries up with the herbs and brought it to Seeker. "I hope these would help" Miyuki said pushing her little leaf towards Seeker and then swishing her tail. "Later would be the test i guess." Miyuki thought again.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Thunder would laugh at Cyrax's comment, and then look confused by what he said before that. "Preg..nent?...I don't know what that means...?
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:50 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March yawned and rolled onto her back. She sighed and then swished her tail rapidly and then continued her sleep.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:21 am

Cyrax would sigh and sit down "Pregnant is when a female wolf is expecting pups.. meaning you'll have newborn pups coming soon.." he tried to explain while looking up and around

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Thunder tilted his head confused. But then quicly forgot about. "Nice joke Cyrax, trying to trick me like that!" He turned around and headed towards the prey pile, taking out a rabbit he plopped down and began to eat.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March sighed and opened her eyes for a moment. She got out and then grab a few rotting bodies of the prey and threw it out of the territory for some other animal can eat. March sighed and walked around, then continued to throw away rotting prey, until the pile was empty. She sighed and walked around. March found a few hares, some rodents. So she decided to grab them for a meal and used her electric powers to shock them. Then March walked over to the pile and placed the little animals down. She walked off to continue.

Last edited by March on Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 am

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki stopped for a moment. She then walked over to her den, were Tsuki lied down. She sighed and sat next to him. "Looks like we might have a pregnant sentinel." Miyuki said calmly. Snow (new nickname as Snow since Yuki means snow in Japanese) got up and searched through her supplies. "Tsuki, could you get up for a second?" She said staring down at his body, him sitting on a few herbs. Yuki laughed. Miyuki gentle pushed her mate off and then grabbed her smushed herbs. "Oh well." Miyuki thought and threw the dead plant outside carelessly. She sighed and then walked over to the river, to look at her reflection. "Looks like i got things going well after all." Miyuki thought in her british accent.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:41 am

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Tsuki, could you get up for a second?"

March twitched her ears. "Silly Tsuki?" She thought and walked over to Miyuki. "What are you doing Yuki? Checking one out?" She said lifting her eyes curiously. She sat down next to her alpha and then pat Yuki on the shoulder. "Yuki, it means snow. In my first language." She said while sighing. March coughed for a moment and then look up to the clouds. "I will be providing the pack with food now. Catch ya later." March said a walked off.

The electric wolf turned her head to the left, the right, up, and down. Marchy sighed when she wasn't able to find much prey. But it was slowly becoming winter, which means, prey would be critical. Then again, it was only fall which shouldn't be a big problem. March looked around, still worrying about winter. She knocked her head and looked around. Still no sign of prey. "What is this a dream?" March thought and then looked around some more.

March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 am

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 15 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

When Pluto came into the base of the territory, her little ears caught something with the word "pregnant."

"Looks like we might have a pregnant sentinel."

Pluto tiled her head. "Since when did we a have a pregnant senti-" Pluto paused. "Aw great..." She thought as Plu looked back to see if Hinto caught up. While Hinto was taking his time, Pluto took her time and walked up to Miyuki. "I came across a word where one seem to be expecting a litter of pups. Is it true?" Pluto asked Miyuki. She wondered what was going on around here. Plu shook her head out of confusion, and sat down next to the alpha.

Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 am

The Camp      - Page 15 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy smiled at Seeker. "I guess wait... Now since the pups are now 6 months old, should they start training." Happy thought for a moment and looked at her past training times. "Lots of yelling... Yes... Crying.... Whimpering... Laughing... Growling, but most of my apprentices became very successful. Hopefully these wolves will understand how hard it is to trian with a sun wolf." Happy thought while placing a paw on her chin."Aw heck, i know these two might want to become a warrior." Happy continues. She sighed and looked at Flare. She was innocent, and gentle. Then there was Thunder. A rough little guy who is also way hitting on girls and causing trouble. Happy scratched her head. She wondered if they could handle such training. Happy got up from sitting and walked over to her den and yelled at Seeker. "We will discuss this with the alphas. But i need some rest." Happy smiled and walked into her little house. Hap lied down and fell asleep on the cold dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Forest, now back at camp, appeared just after Pluto. "What? Seeker is...... pregnant?" she looked around for the black she-wolf. Then she spotted her, and padded over. "Congrats, Seeker. Are they..... Cyrax's pups?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:47 pm

I feel left out now that EVERYONE has a post layout.... I will make one real quick and edit this post after.
Edit: I made it REALLY fast so don't even say anything...

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { T S U K I } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

The Camp      - Page 15 Tsuki_10

{ Text }
{ Talk }
{ Think }

Tsuki looked up at Yuki embarrassed "Um.... I'm sorry" he flushed with a smile-to-make-up-for-it face. 'Aww... That is so cute... That would be... Seeker and Cyrax I believe' he thought in his head. "Burr... I think Summer is ending soon..." He muttered looking out the den door. Looking back at his mate 'Wow... I can't believe that the most beautiful fae is mine...' The male snapped out of it and smiled at Snow "You don't have to work so hard you know... Hopefully one of the pups will be a healer... You are alphess" He said letting the title linger. Suk shuffled over to her and gave an affectionate lick to the side of her muzzle "You love healing, and I won't take it away from you... Just don't work to hard, kay?" He said in a more gentle voice then his usual.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥ { T S U K I } ✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm

As Thunder Paws was finnishing his rabbit, he overheard Happy talking about training, his ears and tail flicked in exicemt and he got up to go tell Flare over by the creak about the news.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm

^^Miyuki^^

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

MIyuki smiled at Tsuki. "I won't do to much work. But if it's pup, i wish they will come out healthy and survive." Miyuki said, before splashing her mate with water. Snow (Yuki...) walked over to Tsuki and licked him gently. She then licked her paw gently. "So what do you think about Seeker and expecting pups?" Yuki asked, but it wasn't even mating season yet. Miyuki sighed and walked back to her den.

(LAWL Tsuk, i think i need to put something that says "I love you TSUKI XD" And my cat is so heavy, and he is sleeping on my arm xD Get off bily boy... NOOOOOOOOOO! Don't cover the ugh watever...)

Last edited by Miyuki on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 15 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

The space wolf lifted her paw up to her muzzle and watched. "Maybe, i should leave them..." Pluto thought and walked off. Sh wondered aorund the the sunrise, which was coloured with blue, yellow, pink, and orange. It relaxed Pluto a whole lot. She found a near by rock, which was rather cool and near a river. Plutes look at the river, the rock, and the sunset, and smiled. Plu walked over to the rock and lied down on it while she enjoys the scent of the water, the sound of the river flowing, and the glorious sunset with brought out a lot of colour. "Now this is what i call peace." Pluto said and fell deep in thought.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:00 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March turned her head, watching Pluto and the relaxing surroundings. March smiled as she knew she could use a rest. The lightning tailed wolf walked up to Pluto, and sat down on the wet grass. The river was nice and the sunset was even better. March smiled as she started to cool down on the grass. She lied down on her side and fell deep into thought with Pluto. "I could use a rest as well..." March said to Pluto.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Rain jumped down from his tree when he caught Forest's scent. He looked around and soon he spotted her, and he trotted over to her. How you doing love? He asked her and nudged her with his nose.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Forest gave Rain a lick. "I'm good." She paused for a moment, before whispering in his ear "I want to have pups..."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next