Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 28 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Thunder turned his head to Cyrax. "So what are we going to do today? Some epic battle stuff?!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Forest

The lupa smiled as her pups played with a small pebble. "That's a rock" she answered. She laughed as the youngsters scampered around, chasing the rock and batting it around with their tiny little paws. She got up again and crawled outside the den and shook her brown pelt out. "Stay here" she ordered her pups then walked over to Scorch. "So, you think you wanna join?" she inquired.

Pine and Mist

Pine swatted the rock back to her sister Story and laughed. "It's fun to play with this....uh...rock!" she exclaimed. She wagged her tail and play-bowed, waiting for her sibling to send it back.

Mist watched his two sisters play around with what their mother called a "rock". He looked over to his brother, Breeze, and ran over and tackled him. Then he whispered in his ear "Wanna go explore outside?" he asked, a devious glint in his eyes.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Scorch sighs"I can hear everyone's heartbeats". He says then walks to a corner of the camp and sits down alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Breeze And Story

Breeze smiled a little and wagged his tail playfully. "Sure! Let's go!" He growled and bit onto Mist's ear playfully.

Story pawed the rock back to her sister while she giggled. 'Yay! Rocks are fun!' She laughed wagged her tail at her sister, while she flicked her ears at the sounds outside.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Forest

The dusky brown fem shook her head and followed Scorch. "Im serious. Do you want to join our pack or not? Miyuki, that white wolf, is one of our Alphas. You can talk to her about it, too" she persisted.

Pine and Mist

Mist growled and pawed playfully at Breeze. Then he padded out of the den and saw his mohter talking to a wolf. "Look at that weirdo!" he said, pointing at Scorch with his paw. He looked around, then darted out of the den and into some bushes. He looked behind him to make sure that his brother was following.

"Rocks are fun!" Pine squeaked. Then she saw two of her brithers sneaking out of the den. She smirked at Story. ["Wanna follow them?" she asked, motioning towards Breeze and Mist with her tail.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Breeze And Story

Breeze laughed at the strange wolf his brother was talking about. He then ran after him into the bushes, and out of sight.

Story also watched as they went out of the den, and she looked at her sister and grinned. "Yeah, we should follow them and make sure they don't get into trouble!" She exclaimed and giggled a little, as she took the first steps out of the den.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 pm

[center]Pine and Mist

Pine nodded. "Yeah!" and followed her sister out of the den. There she saw her mother talking to a strange wolf. "Look at that guy! He looks like a half-dead....thing!" she exclaimed. Then she looked around. "Where did our bros go?" she wondered.

The golden pup giggled as his brother came up behind him. "Mom didn't even know!" he realized, then he stuck out his paw and said "BroFist!" and waited for Breeze to put his paw in too.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Breeze And Story

Breeze smiled and lifted his paw, striking it against his brother's. He laughed and looked around. "What now?" He asked wondering as he stared up at the sky.

Story giggled. "Yeah, she's a no-knower!" She exclaimed and looked around for her brothers. She sniffed the air to try hunting them down.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 28 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Asgata looked around. "Mother. Where is my father?" She said. Asgata seem to have gotton even more formal for some reason. Falll stayed quiet for a few moments until he was sniffing his mother. He then pawed his siter Asgata. "Please don't touch me." She growled at her brother and smacking his paw. Asgata moved out of the den for a fresh breathe of air. "Now, why can't my den be like this. nature?" She thought as her blue fur majestically flow with the wind.

"Please don't touch me."

Fall groweld at Asgata for being so queen like. He moved to his mother and sat next to her.

(Note: Asgata is suppose to be queen like)

The Camp      - Page 28 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy looked around for a moment, and then looked at the pups. She waved her hand and continued walking, hoping the pups will follow for their training.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:19 pm

The Camp      - Page 28 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki looked at Asgata, who was enjoying the wind. Yuki smiled and walked up to her. "Hello young one, it seems you are enjoying yorself." She spoke softly while looking at Forest. "Forest, they are old enough now. They can walk, and eat meat. You should take everyone outside. It isn't healthy to keep them in the den too long" She said and walked away quietly back to her den.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:22 pm

sorry to break up the rp, but Forest is out of the den and talking to Scorch. xD
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:29 pm

The Camp      - Page 28 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Five times five, time 8, time 9, plus 289, plus 28, minus 89, time 1903. Mhmm, i see how that works." March thought and looked up to the sky. The sand has a few math symbols on it while March was calculating something. March looked to her left again. Looks like the pups are out of the bow. March slowly turned and approached the family. "Five times five, times 8, times 9, plus 289, plus 28, minus 89, times 1903." March repeated to herself.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Thunder looked behind him and noticed Forest's pups sneaking about. "Heh heh, those little sneaks." He turned back to Cyrax and Flare and waited to leave.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Asgata looked at the electric apprentice. "You over there, pass me that rock now." She said in a queen like voice as if Thunder was her sevant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Scorch looks at forest and sighs "I don't know..... Nobody seems to want a hellhound around so I might leave". He says sadly dipping his head. Then he shuffles his paws sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:08 pm

For-for rolled her hazel eyes and then focused them on the male again. "You said you lost your pups, right? Well, there are lots of single she-wolves here. And we already have some pups here" she said. The femme notices her pup, Asgata, standing outside of the den. "Asgata, come here! Do you want to meet Scorch?" she called out to the little blue pup. "This is one of my pups, Asgata" Forest said to the hellhound.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:10 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Asgata, come here! Do you want to meet Scorch?"

Asgata obeyed her mother's order and came. She looked up at the hellhound. "You. I want you to be my medium." She said staring straight into his eyes. Asgata was being serious this time.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:17 pm

Thunder looked over shocked at Agasta."Hahahaha! Yeah right!" He laughed. Seeing the little pup run over to her mother he turned back around.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Forest

Forest gave Asgata a glare. "He doesn't have to listen to you if he doesn't want to. You don't tell anyone what to do" she scolded her pup.

Pine and Mist

Pine watched her sister scamper over to the weird looking wolf. She looked at Story. "Let's go" she said in a serious tone. She bounded over to the others, then stopped when she saw a wolf a little older than her. "You! I know you! Yoo're the one who called us weird! Well, as a matter of fact, you are the weirdest thing I have ever seen!" she said the the electrical apprentice. Then she continued on her way towards Scorch, her head held high. She stopped in front of Scorch. "You look funny" she declared.

"Yeah!" the little golden pup squeaked when his brother brofisted him. Then he saw his three sisters and his mother talking to the stranger from earlier. "Looky!" he said, poiting at them with his paw.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Scorch looks at the pup"Hello there little one". He says smiling. Then he looks at Forest "Yea, there may be alot of single female. None of which are going to want to be my mate. If anyone was to see my true hellhound form the pups would all have nightmares. Then everyone would want me out and to leave". He he mutters sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:26 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Forgive my dearest mother. I should have not said that." Asgata said politely. "Well mother, I will be playing out with the flowers." She said and started walking. When she passed by Thunder, Asgata said this. "How rude. Calling us weird, you were once this form too." She said. Fall turned to Scorch. "I'm Fall." He said, then stayed quiet.

(Sounds like Asgata got a lot more intelligence than Thunder XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Forest shook her head. "Oh c'mon! Dude, who cares what you look like? I could look much worse than you, and Rain would have still chosen me for his mate. Why? Because of the way I am on the inside, not for my looks. True, more males would like it if I were attractive-which I am- but it's what's on the inside that counts. And you seem like a nice wolf to me. So there. There you have it!" she insisted. And with that, she sat down and looked at Story and Pine who had bounced over. "This is Scorch, a nice wolfy" she spoke quietly to them.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:30 pm

Thunder suddenly shot up and chased them. "WHY YOU LITTLE!" He ran after them shooting electricity at them, but made sure not to hit them. Thunder didn't have the best temper.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:33 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Asgata smirked and sent a large wave at Thunder-Paws. She surpisingly had a lot of strength as a pup. "Beat it medium, don't cross this line." She said drawing a border where Thunder was not allowed to pass. "This is my territory, you have no right to pass it." And with that, Asgata slipped into the water. Fall stared blankly at his siblings with a dark aura.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Pine

The little she-wolf could hear the apprentice running after her, and she could see the elctricity all around her. She turned around with a look of fury on her face, and growled "You just messed with the wrong she-wlf!" and she charged straight at him, and crashed into him. She scrambled around, saw his ear, and clamped her jaws down on it.

Mist

Mist watched as the black wolf shot electricity at his sister. "I could do better than that" he scoffed.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next