Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 14 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Forest rolled her eyes once more. "It's about time!" And then she started flippin' her bangs and moving around in a naughty girl way.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 pm

The Camp      - Page 14 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Why you be sassy girl?" She said putting on her serious face and her formal stance. Happy stood there like a soldier, almost like when the sun wolves were about to start the battle and and the leader will walk back and forth leading and intrsucting. Happy sighed and stand still.

(Note: Just remember Happy has a western accent and March has a Japanese and Miyuki has a British? xD Lawl thats what they told me...)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Forest took on another sassy pose. "Because I'm a bad girl..." she said in a very naughty tone of voice, and she smiled, but forced it to be an evil smile.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:40 pm

The Camp      - Page 14 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March looked around and listened. She then formed her electric glasses (lol) and walked out of the den. "Bad girls aren't my favorite." March said lowering her head. She then whispered into Miyuki's ear. "Is it ok to act this way as a wind wolf. Cause it's definetly not as a electric wolf." March sighed.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:42 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 14 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki thought for a moment and spoke to March. "Not really as a wind wolf, if you act this way, usually the wind leader would kick them out, but if Forest is an earth elemental i guess it is ok." She said and looked at Forest.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Forest walked up to the Alphess. "You gonna go or wha?" she said in a sassy/bad girl tone. Then she laughed. "Just kidding-" she paused for a moment while she bowed down. "Your Highness."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Cyrax would smile and return nuzzle her soo much. "I love you.." he'll say with a whine of him wanting her to be only his. Like a puppy wanting something "You'll always be mine." Cyrax would then pin her down and smirk "tag.." he said then dashed off remembering that Seeker played this game with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki nodded. "Go on i'll have to do something quickly and then." She cut herself and walked away, hopefully Forest would go on. Pluto would be waiting.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Forest raised an eyebrow as she rose to her full height. "Well, let's go then" she said with a flick of her tail, and started towards the area outside the camp. Once there, she put her nose to the ground, and soon picked up the Betas scent. She flicked one of her large ears to show that she had picked up their scent, and she tracked it to Falcon Ridge.

~To Falcon Ridge~
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:34 am

Seeker laughed and chased Cyrax. Catching him she jumped onto her warriors back and pinned him down. "Gotta. Although I dont think rough play would be good for our pups." she said nuzzling him.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

Cyrax would laugh and lick her nose. But then his Jade eyes formed a questioning look "Pups?" he said "What do you mean rough play? Seeker?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 am

Seeker giggled. "Yep." she said grinning and climbing off her mate. "Pups and rough play arent a good mix right now." Seeker looked at Cyrax with her cyrstal blue eyes. Looking deep into his jade ones she waited for him to connect what she had said. Even now she could feel their pups growing within her.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 am

Once her blue eyes connected with his jade eyes he'll widen then plop down "Your pregnant?" he would say and think back how then realize....."oh my pineapples..." he said while getting up "Your serious?!" he asked excitedly

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:04 am

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Your pregnant?"

Happy got up. "Who is pregnant? Come one Cyrax, what is going on." She said while Happy covers her little mirror on her forehead which was starting to get hot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 am

Seeker nodded. "Yes my love I am." she said softly. Moving closer she rubbed her head against his neck loving the feel of his fur on hers. "I wonder how our other pups are going to take this news." she wondered as she walked around Cyrax keeping her fur pressed against his.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:09 am

The Camp      - Page 14 Untitl10

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March widened her eyes from behind. "Wut..." She said and walked over to Seeker, Cyrax and Happy. She was shocked when she heard Seeker was gonna have dem pups, but who was their father? March shooked her head and walked back to her den.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 am

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki walked over to her den and started organizing her herbs, not aware of what the wolves were talking about. "Good day." She thought and carried the dead plants over to the river and set them down next to the wet area. She sighed and wiped her forehead. Then walked around. She was then done and walked back to her den, to cool down for a bit.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:13 am

Cyrax would turn to Happy "Seeker is pregnant.." he'll say "They are my pups right?" he smirked while nuzzle against her but really he was quite shocked with such news "Flare and Thunder can handle the news they won't be small pups for long.."  (lol flare wen u gonna grow up! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:15 am

"Yes Cyrax they are yours." the black and white fae told him. Seeker spotted Miykui and she padded over to her. "Hey Miykui can you give me an estimate on when I will give birth please?' she requested. She knew that she had taken on the roll of alphess but she was still a trained healer and the one Seeker trusted the most.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am

Cyrax would jump up and began to pace. He felt happy but he wanted to panick. He never had pups before or nor was he a true father. Flare he treats like a daughter but she ain't his blood. What if he did something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 am

Thunder padded back to the camp. "What's going on?" He asked," What are you all talking about?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 am

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"U-Uh?" Happy thought and looked at Miyuki and then at Cyrax and Seeker. She sort of bit her tongue. "Great more pups..." She thought. Hopefully she wished for a sun wolf so that she could train them the proper sun wolf way (lol again). Happy sighed and looked at the pups..

(GROW UP PUPPAAAYYSS!! DICE ROLLS! PREGNANCY TEST! HAVE MIYUKI DO IT!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 am

Cyrax would halt and turn to see Thunder "uh.." he muttered before thinking since Seeker having his pups maybe they'll have our elements or our parents or other elements.. my mom was a moon wolf.. my father is space... hmm cyrax thought

(Yeaa grow up xD Flare is so she pm me lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:35 am

Thunder tapped his feet together impatiantly. "Well?" He demanded.

( So thunders age is going to be changed to 6 months too I guess then, since Flare is, cause we're the same age. Smile)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 am

(Sounds like a good idea)

Seeker shifted her weight has she waited for her alphess to answer her. She wasnt worried about doing something wrong as she had often watched the pups in her old pack but she was worried about the birth itself. 'I wonder if the females, if I have any, will be ice like all the others from my birth pack.' she wonder to herself.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next