Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 25 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

Rain sighed in agreement to Pluto. "You are right. For the safety, I'll come with you. And don't you dare tell me I can't do a simple task." He said and smiled in a kidding way. He walked back to the den where Forest resided and stuck his head in. "I'll be going out to patrol. Stay safe Forest." He smiled and trotted off after the female beta.

_~*To: Patrolling the boarder*~_
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Thunder smiled at Pluto. "Well its about time!" Then looking back to March he copied her words using a sarcastic tone.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:17 am

SEEKER
Seeker raised her head as she listened to Thunder push Cyraxs buttons. Shaking her head she turned her head to her pups and licked her son. "Mamas here baby boy." she said. Looking back out of the den she let out a sharp barking sound. "Thunder Paws get in here now!" she snapped.

ICEWING
Icewing blicked her eyes open and followed her bother closer to Seeker. "Mama." she squeaked. "Papa."
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Thunder sighed. "Oh great, the witch is calling..maybe I should just make a break for it. He decided he should and with that Thunder ran into the woods in search for Cyrax.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Cyrax would watch the rabbit closely. His jade eyes analyzed its every move. Sighing he'll get up and retract his claws out to their fullest length. Silently stepping towards the rabbit he'll pounce on it as his claws pierced its tender flesh allowing his victim to breathe slowly till he was dead on his very last heartbeat. The blood oozed out as it stained the rabbits white pelt and Cyrax's claws. The body went limp. Taking his prey in his mouth he'll go to the river and lay the kill down in a smooth river stone.  Taking his left paw he'll slither one claw under the rabbit's skin and began skinning it.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 am

Thunder smelled the fresh scent of blood, knowing it was Cyrax he went into a run. "CYRAXXX!!!!!! Seeker is going to kill meee!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:21 am

Continueing to skin the rabbit he'll throw the first layer of its pelt off then began to skin the second layer of skin. The rabbit was becoming something from a scientific movie. "Hmm?" he perked his ears as he listened overhead. A faint voice. Crows flew from a tree and soon enough he'll get up and sniff the air. "Thunder?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Out of the bushes came a small figure of lightning. "Cyrax!" Thunder didn't see Cyrax and crashed right into him, knocking Thunder over on his back. Cyrax seemed untaxed however. He shook his head and jumped right back up, as if he didn't even feel anything. "Cyrax! There you are!'
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Forest

The dusky brown lass nodded at Rain and looked back at her pups, two of which were basically screeching. She laughed and licked them. "You two need to be quiet" she gently scolded them. She sighed and looked around the den. she shifted into a position where she could she look outside. Her green luminaries scanned the camp and watched all the wolves bustling about. She shook her head and muttered to herself "I wish I could go out there and actually do something."

Pine and Mist

The Earth Elemental female squirmed as her mother's tongue ran over her body. She scrambled up to her furry chest and snuggled in between her paws, and closed her eyes. The she opened them. And she closed them again. It was pretty fun, being able to see when you want to see things, and being able to see nothing but a never-ending darkness. This time she kept her eyes closed and soon fell asleep. The golden pup stuck his tongue out of his mouth, then rolled on his back, slowly, until he bumped into his mother's body. There he got into a comfortable position and relaxed there, copying his sister and falling asleep.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:26 am

Cyrax would stop skinning the rabbit as he felt a small sparky thud  against his side. Getting up he'll look down at the pup "What is it?" he questioned

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:00 pm

"What is it!? Seekers gonna scream at me! And I don't want to deal with her punishments..the last time she banned me from training!" Thunder looked up at Cyrax, hoping he would side with him. Thunder had seemed to forget what Cyrax said to him earlier.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm

SEEKER

Seeker heard Thunder ran off and growled standing up she wrapped her pups up in fur while they slept and padded out of the den. Sniffing the air she found her adoptive sons scent and followed it. She found him with Cyrax and she growled. He rcrystal blue eyes glowed with anger as she fixed her gaze on Thunder.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Scorch walks into the camp in his Hellhound form. As he walks flesh drips and slides off his body, his jaw bone shows on the right side. His ears are torn and ripped up. His lava red eyes look everywhere unable to see anything, as he sniffs he takes in all the new scents. His bares his teeth and a growl echoes deep inside his throat as the scent of rot and decay fill the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:52 pm

[color=green]Forest heard a low growl from outside and looked to see who it was from. Once out of the den, her hazel orbs spotted a badly mauled male whom she did not recognize. She growled and her hackles rose. "How do you think you are?" she snarled at the male. "Just don't let him know you have pups. But if he finds out and goes for them, you go on him, no mercy" she told herself.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:02 am

Scorch hears a low voice and sniffs lifting his head up showing his weakness that hes partily deaf but fully blind. He sniffs then looks in the female's direction."Your an earth wolf arent you? I smell the trees and dirt in your scent like the pups in your den." he asks with a hollow dead voice. A chunk of flesh slides off his ribs, as it hits the ground maggots fly out and die disolving but the stench of rot stays. He grins and his fire grows from a vicious lava red to a friendlier bright yellow .

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 am

The Camp      - Page 25 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki looked around and watched a new comer. She suddenly summonded a tornado and shot it at the the wolf. "What the heck?" She thought and got up to the male. "You got some guts bro. Coming up to MY territory. Don't dare go near the pups." Miyuki gorwled as she poked the nose visiously. "Now I said out. I already have enough intruders coming around." Yuki calmed down and looked at the male and smiled. "Well, If you have a request, which is the reason for coming up here, go ahead and tell~" Yuki said happily.

(Ooh, looks like Yuki isn't in a good mood today LAWQL XD)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 am

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 25 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Fall looked around and suggled with his mama. He didn't dare to speak right now. But Asgata, was wie awake looking at this mysterious wolf. "Who is he? He stank a lot. Literally." She said. It was actually a surprise to Asgata that she knew that much vocabulary. "BOOOOO!" She said puffing up he weak cheeks.

The Camp      - Page 25 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy watched the two higher rank walk off for a patrol, while then Happy turned over to her back to watch Miyuki blow away this so called "Hellhound." Happy didn't know what it was. Suppose he was a wolf from hell? Happy moved in closer to here watch the conversation was.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 am

The Camp      - Page 25 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March turned around and looked at her very alpha intimidating another wolf. She sighed and shook her head. "Some wolves. Literally." She thought and lied down in her den sighing some more. March looked outside with her stunning lemon eyes and growled for no reason. She then fell asleep.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

I don't like eating pups." Scorch snarls his flames exploding as he explodes into smoke and apepears behind her. "good look catching me too. You of all elements should know wind fuels fire". he smirks then walks towards her his flesh sliding off his ribs showing his heart gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 am

The Camp      - Page 25 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

"good look catching me too. You of all elements should know wind fuels fire"

Miyuki became very irritated. "Tell me who you are and what you plan on doing here. As alpha, I will not stand here letting a stranger roam our very territory. Now tell me." She said baring her shiny white fangs, while her fur dance
s in the wind aggresively.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 am

Scorch looks at this female with a curiousness in his eyes"My name is Scorch and I come here as a friend not an enemy". He says with a dominant tone in his voice. His fire dissolves and fades away until He is a young handsome steel silver furred wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 am

SEEKER
Seeker heard a growl and raced back to the den. She stopped beside Forest and snarled at the brute. She felt frost form in the air around her. "Stay away from the dens." she growled before spinning around and grabbing her pups and placing them with Forst and Rains. She then stood in the entrance way covered in Ice.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:45 am

Scorch snarlsI don't hurt pups alright". He whimpers before lowering his ears."I used to have my own pups. They were my pride and joy. Their mother died giving birth to those the beautiful furballs of joy. I'd promised to do anything to get their mommy and my mate back. Then the cost to get her back was me becoming a hellhound. They followed me and saw me get turned into it and I could see the terrified looks in their eyes. I became a monster and their mom hated me for becoming a beast. She took them and left". He whimpers tears rolling down his cheeks at he talks. "I dont blame all you females who have pups for protecting them. I can see the same terrified looks in you eyes. I'm sorry if I scared anyone. I'll leave". He mutters walking to the camps entrance. As he walks theres sadness and depression in him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

SEEKER
Seeker felt her heart go out to the poor brute and she padded over to him. "Im sorry for your loss. It must be painful for you." she said. Now she had her own pups she couldnt imagine life without them or Cyrax. "You will have to forgive me and Forest our pups are only very young and have not met most of the pack yet so we are wary. My name is Seeker." the black and white fae said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:57 am

I look at seeker"Thank you Seeker. I promise I won't hurt anyones pups. I wish i still had mine." he says stopping to look at his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next