Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 24 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 am

The Camp      - Page 24 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto was glaring at Rain right now. She sighed and called for Rain in a ghostly tone, hoping she would get his attention. "Patrol... Protect.... The pups...." She said still glaring at Rain while giving off a purple aura of death. Pluto slowly started to bare her fangs at her own delta. "Hurry... Up... My dear... Ehe~" She said while turning to the pups while her aura and intimidation fades away. "How cute." She smiled.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:28 am

The Camp      - Page 24 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March's yellow pupils slowly turned out of the den and staring at Pluto. Suprisingly, March was giving her own yellow aura too. She smiled and laughed (evil) and whipped her mouth. "Well, that was uneeded." She thought and looked out of her den. She sighed and waited for the hare to jump by. Though March really didn't care because she was just to lazy to even move. Typical electric wolf.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 am

The Camp      - Page 24 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki started munching on her little tasty meal of awesomness. She first started from it's head, but got to hungry and started munching all over the place of the birds body. Her muzzle was all red and was very pleased by the taste. Yuki stared out of her den, and then to the right of the den, only to spot her very own beta daunting her delta. Miyuki chuckled and went back to her eating.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 am

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 24 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Finally, Asgata managed to see a clear image of what things looked like. She turned and looked upwards to a male wolf who looked exactly like herself, but was being intimidated by someone else. "Papa?" She said. But suddenly she had a slight accent, but didn't have a slight concern about it. She yawned and went pee once again. Fall, who was not happy with Asgata, kicked her face with his very weak paw and snuggled closely to his mother, while Asgata wiggles closer to her father.

The Camp      - Page 24 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy looked around, almost clueless on what she was doing. "Wait, what was a doing again?" She thought and walked around the territory. Then, Happy saw the higher ranked wolves together in front of the delta females den. "Hey wtacha doin'?" She asked while looking at the blue wolf, who's eyes were open.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Rain looked back at Pluto now. "Pluto? What's wrong?" He licked Asgata over her head, and moved her over to Forest. "It seems like Pluto wants me outside. I'll be back." He told Forest and got up. He crawled out of the den, and soon stood face to face against Pluto. "Something wrong?" He asked gently and looked at her questioningly while he shook his fur a little.

Breeze and Story

Story watched with blurry eyes as her father disappeared out of the den. She whined quietly and tried to crawl after him, but was stopped by the cold air hitting her. She crawled back to Forest, and snuggled up into her fur under her front leg to keep warm.

Breeze tried to walk a little, but struggled to make his muscles hold him up. He walked a few steps before he fell flat to the ground. He got up slowly again and tried again. He was getting better and better at it though. Soon he felt tired, and took the few steps over to Forest to fall asleep against her fur.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Thunder woke with dreary eyes, for the first time he wad accually tired, but seeing everyone outside he decided now would be a good time to ask for his mentor. "Cyrax... Pst..Cyrax " he whispered poking his head. Impatiant for an answer he jumped on top of him. "Wake up you lazy bum! " knowing that Cyrax would get up and attack he causally walked to the corner of the den waiting for Cyrax.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Forest

Forest looked at Rain and nodded, then once he was out of the den, she roled her eyes at Plu's ghost voice. Then she smirked and called over he shoulder "That was a failed ghost voice, Plutes!" She laughed, then gathered all the pups around her and snuggled them.

Pine and Mist

Pine looked at all the other pups squirming around next to her. "Eeee! she squealed and fought her way through the others to get the warmest spot. Mist, who was patiently waiting to see the world around him, perked his little ears at a noise he had heard. He decided to make his own noise. "Heeii! he squeaked.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:05 am

Cyrax would snarl in his sleep as he remembered those lifeless golden eyes of his mother staring back at him as he fed on her flesh. Feeling something touch him he'll snarl and jump up "Mother?!" he snarled then looked around his den to see thunder "What is it?" he asked the young pup beforw turning to Seeker and licking her head

Aiden crawled around the den he was curious but the cold was making him very uncomfortable "Ma!" he squeaked "Papa?" he called out whining

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 am

Thunder watched and smiled as Cyrax jumped up, not quite hearing what he shouted. "I wanna go ask about who my mentor will be, can you come with me to ask Miyuki or Happy?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 am

Walking over to thunder he'll nod "Very well." he said and exited the den to look around for Happy or Miyuki but he awaited for Thunder to come beside him

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 am

Thunder trotted along beside him, glad that he was going to get a mentor soon, a cold breeze met him, Thunder shivered, he has never experienced this cold. "Is this what winter is like?" He thought.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 am

Cyrax notice Thunder shiver shielding with his body from the cold wind he stopped "So you kmow who going to be your mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:10 am

Thunder noticed Cyrax shield him and moved away, he wouldn't be protected over wind. "I don't know, either you or Happy." He said, jumping like a rabbit trying to warm up.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 am

Cyrax would roll his eyes "ah i see." he said calmy while walking as he felt his muscles ripple and awaken from sleeping "Your a little stubborn pup the wind is cold.." he said while a blast of cold wind came by as the tree's swayed and swish as for bushes who rustled with defiance

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 am

Thunder rose his head. "A little wind won't hurt me! " he gloated. "If you ask me wind is such weak element." Thunder turned his head, making sure Miyuki didn't hear him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am

Cyrax's eyes snapped up as he bared his fangs at Thunderpaw's lowering his head to meer eye level with this pup he snarled "No element is weak." he said coldly "You may be like this cause you were abandon and want attention but its time for yoi to grow up! Understand?" he growled lowly "A warrior ain't going to be a respected one with such foolishness"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 am

Thunder stared into Cyrax's eyes and said nothing, but did give him the death stare. "Whatever, I don't care." He ran over to Pluto before Cyrax could respond.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 am

Cyrax would watch as Thunder ran off. His fur bristled in frusturation as he stalked off into the woods. "Ugh!" he howled angrily

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 am

Thunder watched Cyrax go into the woods. "How dare he! Abandoned!? What does he know!?" He thought in his head angrily, he didn't care about what Cyrax said about the elements, but Thunder was frustrated when he said he was abandoned. Thunder tried to push it out of his head and turned to Pluto. "Say Pluto? Is it time to have my mentor yet? "
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 am

Cyrax would snarl and pace back and fourth angrily "Damn" he cursed "I didnt mean to say that!" he'll snarl louder and venture out to the pack's borders

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 am

Thunder tried to wait pationtly for Pluto to respond, but she seemed to be busy talking to Rain. Sighing he walked away. "Great.... more waiting..." He thought back to what Cyrax said. "I wasn't abondoned..was I?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:23 am

Cyrax would growl while he paced "I havw really become my father?" he questioned himself surely enoigh Cyrax didnt mean to say such a thing to Thunder but he was so angry! Snarling he'll stalk a rabbit who. barely exited its home..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 pm

Quietly Thunder walked over to the food pile and picked out a rabbit. At first he barely touched it, but as the warm succulent taste entered his mouth, he quickly gobbled it down. "Now what was I angry about again?" He thought to himself. Thinking back he remembered. "Oh yeah..." But now however he wasn't quite as upset, in fact, he was beginning to accept it.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

The Camp      - Page 24 Untitl10

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March looked around and watched Cyrax storm out of his den, leaving his only pup, Thunder-Paws behind. She looked at the electric pup as he slowly approached the prey pile. Quietly, March sneeked up right behind him. "He does have a point you know." March continued. "I'll give you time to think. As a warrior, would you like to be respected greatly even my the higher ranks, or fall below and be treated as funiture? This is the way it's gonna work, my dear friend." March then left with a quick electric shock, back to her den.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

The Camp      - Page 24 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked at Rain. "My good friend, though I understand how much you would love to hang out with your mate and pups, it is improtant to continue your job as a delta. If you can't, then we would either break the pair up, or move you to a lower rank if you can't succeed a simple job. So, lets go and patrol to make sure things are safe before the pups can venture out of the den." Pluto stopped speaking and took a breath. She walked over to Thunder, who was just munching on his food. "I have thought about it for a while. Happy might be a good choice. However it's improtant that you can be compatible with your mentor. Element mentor will always be March." Pluto said and continued to walk.

~To Patrolling Borders Thing xD
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next