Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 32 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:58 am

Cyrax's jade eyes would be shadowed by his wolf mask as a deep glare was shot towards Scorch. "I doubt you were!" he growled and picked up Aiden and icewing "You lil missy....." he snapped while mumbling since he held both his pups by the scruff and turned away "Roukatsu clan... flare.." he mumbled... since he was the enemy of that clan he slain half the clan's brethren and other foes in the east... considering he was lead warrior in the shaman pack. Carrying the pup away he notice the air was hot "You get my daughter flare!" he snapped out Scorch and walk away..

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 pm

The Camp      - Page 32 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March had a sudden thought. She smiled and walked up to the lead warrior. "Hey there Happy, mind if we go to the traning ground to go train. It best we keep ourselves fit." March said again while going back to her little math section of her brain.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Thunder was still on the ground after Flare tackled him, he was watching the surrounding conversations. "F-flare wait! Come on now, I wouldn't forget about ya! How about we go train, you can take out all of your anger on me!" He paused a moment. "You know what? I'm forcing you to come with me!" Thunder sent out an electric shock and paralized Flare temperarally. "You can kill me later..now lets go!"

~To Training Grounds~
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:45 pm

The Camp      - Page 32 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Hey there Happy, mind if we go to the traning ground to go train. It best we keep ourselves fit."

Happy grinned and looked at March. "Sure." She smiled and started walking to the training ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Thunder looked behind him and nodded at happy, "Of course! I've dying to train all day! and uh....you think you can carry Flare there? I kinda paralized her, and when she moves she's most likely gonna try to kill me...."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:50 pm

The Camp      - Page 32 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked around and looked at a wolf pup. "Who are you?" She said eyeing the wolf's face. But then she realized. Pluto saw this wolf. She remembered. It was around night time when she was out patrolling. She saw a ice pup with a larger ice pup. Talking about queen candidate stuf. Pluto looked at Crie. "Your a Queen Candidate?" She said looking around,
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:54 pm

The Camp      - Page 32 Untitl10

That's your problem not mine. Don't blame it all on me for having a miserable life. You put it that way.

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Sure."

March nodded and looked at the youger wolves who were close by.

""Of course! I've dying to train all day! and uh....you think you can carry Flare there? I kinda paralized her, and when she moves she's most likely gonna try to kill me...."

March let out some air out of her nose. "What is this you did Thunder?" She said in a low growl and then looked straight forward to the grounds.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:57 pm

"I uh...well she was so mad before, and she probally wouldn't listen to me..besides, I'm gonna let her kill me once we go to the training grounds!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 pm

The Camp      - Page 32 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki looked, everyone seem to be heading over to the training grounds. Yuki stayed here and sighed. It was rather boring. She looked out and saw Pluto talking. Miyuki walked over to another den. "Forest, keep watch of the territory." She said and followed the rest of the pack.

~To Training Grounds
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 pm

Thunder noticed March give him the look, he tried to ignore and ran towards the grounds while pulling Flare. "I'll meet you there Happy!"

Last edited by Thunder-Paws on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Cire looked up to a beta wolf. "I'm Crie, the fifth daughter of the king and queen of one of the strongest ice wolf kingdom. I am here is finish my game. I am a candidate." She said bowing her head respectfully. Then she walked over to her den, freezing it again so that she could sleep again. However, she melted the ice and walked out. "Hey Flare, what are you doing?" She said queen like.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Right before Thunder was about to run, Crie came towards him and the unmoving Flare. "Not now! We're busy princess!" And with that he ran to the training grounds with Flare on his back.

~To The Grounds!~
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

"Well that was a little rude." Crie thought and but then followed them again.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Rain entered the den site, and saw everyone was going south. He just shrugged and walked straight over to his mate. "Hey Forest. How are you doing?" He asked and nuzzled the neck of his beautiful mate. He took a step back and looked around at the pups running around outside. "It's been a little hard for you to keep them at their place alone?" He chuckled and ruffled the head on the pup closest to himself, Mist.

Breeze and Story

Both the pups watched as their father returned. Breeze wagged his tail and padded up to him. "Where have you been, da?" He asked and smiled happily. Story sat down and pressed against her mothers front leg. As she sighed slightly.

Rain

Rain lowered his body to the pups height. He nibbled his son at his ear. "I was out looking through the territory boarders. nothing more." He said and growled playfully at Breeze. "Now... Let me see how strong you are! Let's see if you can beat your dad in a little fight." He said and grinned.

Breeze laughed, and snarled as threatening as he could and jumped up onto Rain's neck, biting down as hard as he could while he growled in a laughing way.

Rain grabbed the pup without using his fangs, and lifted him off him gently tossing him at the ground. "Come on you can do better than that!" He said and laughed slightly.

Breeze growled and ran at his father again. This time for his neck. He dug his canines into Rain's fur, holding on as the best he could.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 am

Icewing bolted into the camp on her small legs. "I win." she shouted. She jumped up and down because she had gotten to the camp first before Scorch and Aiden.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:24 am

Scorch comes running up behind her aiden hot on hos tail."Icey"! He yells tackling her happily licking her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 am

Wing wiggled away from Scorch and giggled. "Beat you Hound." she said dancing just out of his reach.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:39 am

Scorch laughs"You sure did. I love you Icey". He says nuzzling her happily

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 am

Wing grinned at her hellhound. "And I love you Scorchy." she said winding around his front legs.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:31 am

Scorch yawns and lays down cuddling against Icewing-She's the one I will always love- he thinks as he licks her ears gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:36 am

Icewing shifted in her hounds front legs. She rested her head on his left paw and yawned. 'I will never leave him.' she thought to herself with her heart full of love.
((Im uping Wings age to 1 yr so she can start training in the next few posts))
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 am

Scorch used his neck as Icewing's pillow. He slowly started closing his eyes- When I'm older I'm going to ask her to be my mate- he thinks smiling to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:45 am

Icewing fell asleep happily wrapped up in Scorchs warmth.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:53 am

Scorch sits up quickly and walks outside the den and sees shaman clan warriors entering the camp. He shifts into his hellhound form an growls.
The leader of the three looks at Scorch and snarls"There he is the prince and last one of our rival clan berthern. Kill him". He shouts lunging at scorch as the other to shoot fireballs.
Scorch dodges the leader then gets smaked by the fire balls and yelps.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

Icewing woke to a yelp and lack of warmth. "Whats goin on?" she asked raising her head. When she saw Scourch being attacked by wolves from Cyraxs old pack she scrambled to her paws and raced off to her dad.
-to training grounds.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Camp      - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next