Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 13 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 13 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

Pluto watched Hinto come by.

"May we continue on our way?"

Pluto nodded slowly while looking at Hinto. "So what is it?" She asked him. Pluto yanwed and then shook her fur and then sat down.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 pm

He smiled softly, "I'm taking you on a date," he paused thinking, "to Falcon Ridge at sunset. Follow me," he nudged her gently and began the trek to the cliffs.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Forest rolled her eyes and padded over to her mate. "You're right Rain. Even though Hinto is our Beta, he is not our mentor. We can do what we think is right." Then she watched him and Pluto trot off, and she turned to look at Rain, this time with a smirk on her face. She nodded. "It's time." And she padded over to Happy. "Hey, Hap, the two Betas just left on their date. Now let's get March and Yuki, and then follow them."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Thunder Paws growled in anoyence and began to search. He searched under logs and behind rocks and trees, but to no avail. "ARGH! FLARE!" He shouted to the sky. Thunder ran from place to place trying to find a trace of Flare, forgetting about the senses of smell and sight. But eventually he reached a tree where a pile of burnt leaves lay around it. "Finnally found ya" Thunder said while getting into a pouncing position. With a wirlwind of leaves he bounced into the air and tackled Flare, but then jumped off in suprize. "Hot hot hot hot hot hot!" He yelled. The leaves that covered her were hot, as well as the area around Flare, probbally from laying there a while.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 13 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Miyuki finally sat down, she stood up again and then walked over to Forest. "Time by now?" She said watching of course the betas. She sat down and have Forest an "Eye full".
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 13 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

"I'm taking you on a date,"

Pluto stoppe for a moment as she watched Hinto walk away. Secretly in her mind, she thought, "Great a billy boy date time..." She said scratching her head and prevented herself from rolling her eyes. Slowly, Pluto followed the other beta.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 pm

The Camp      - Page 13 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Time by now?"

March looked around and got up to walk towards the group again. "I think it is time.. Maybe." She said to Miyuki and waiting for Happy. "Happy." She barked as March does a "Come here" motion with her paw, wanting for Happy to walk over to where March was.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

Seeker watched and listened as the two shaman wolves walked off. Shaking her head she silently slipped out and followed them. Catching up she smiled softly. "Im sorry for the lose of your pups and for any harm I have caused. If you need somewhere to hide them Cyrax and I will have them." she said. "My name is Seeker." Turning away she jumped up a tree and settled on a frosted branch taking comfort in the cold of her element.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:02 am

Flare's eyes would burn in excitement as Thunder pounced on her. Giggling, she'll get up but before saying anything she realized Thunder prancing he was burnt. "Sorry thunder!" she'll say and lick his burns "but now you found me.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 am

Seeker listened to the peace and quiet around her. It was a soothing as the ice under her.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:06 am

Cyrax would smile as his old companion left with her son. As soon as they vanished his jade eyes scanned for his jewel. "Seeker?" he called out while following her scent and seeing her in a tree "Um wanna be my mate?" he said turning pink he never actually asked anyone to be his mate so he just had to say it plain out like that.. he wasnt used to the emotion love. Nor has he felt this way with any fae

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Rain shook his head gently at Forest. I don't feel like going anymore... He sighed at himself and crawled into the leaves disappearing.

(Sorry, but I guess Rain can't come with the other's. I'm going EFA for a while.)
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:28 pm

The brown lupa nodded at Miyuki and March. "Yep, it's time. Happy, hurry up!" Forest's tail dropped a little when Rain said he didn't want to go, but then she smiled. "We'll tell you all about it."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:27 pm

(Bah bye Rain! Try to come back soon! ^_^)

After Thunder no longer felt the heat he plopped himself down on the leaves, as if nothing even happened just before. "So I found you, now what was that all about." He eyed Flare with a look of anticipation, as if he was planning something if Flare said something he wanted.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Time by now?"

March nodded at the brown and green wolfie. She looked at Miyuki and said "Maybe we could use a ride on the clouds." March said laughing and looking at the slow sun wolf.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki looked up to March. "That might be helpful. What do you say Forest?" Miyuki asked while licking her arm. She then swished her tail, making it all dirt and brown. She sighed and flew up to the sky.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Seeker looked down at Cyrax. Her eyes were wide at his question. Jumping down she nuzzled him. "Yes Cyrax." she breathed. Pressing close to her warrior she felt her love warm her heart and body. Seeker knew that she loved Cyrax and always would.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Flare would smile but then turn away before pawing the ground embarressed. "I just wanted to tell you I love you cause i do and i like you.." she'll say as her temperature boiled as she blushed badly. "I hate to admit feelings like this but i got too much pride and it makes me feel weak but i had to say it.. to prove im strong enough to confess something like this then not to tell you and feel like a pathetic coward.." she continued before turning around "Sorry didnt meant to tell ya suddenly and i understand you dont feel that way.. sorry for embarressing you." she'll say before turning to  pad off  to a stream

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am

Thunder grinned evily and wagged his tail proudly. "Hahahaha! Oh Flare, silly silly little Flare. I didn't exept you to admit it so soon, I'm so good arn't I?" Thunder brushed up against her. "You are really cute though, but lets just stay friends til we're older, I want to enjoy the freedom while its here!" He said, and began to walk away in the opposite direction, heading towards the middle of camp. But turning away he thought of how awkard it would be when training with her, but he also thought of how Flare's feelings could be used as a weakness...
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 am

Flare would nod then turn away to go hunt for something small but she grinned while walking away. Her head was held high "Bye thunder.." she said then kept walking towards the stream

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Forest pondred the thought, and watched as the Alphess floated up to the sky. "Hmm, maybe Miyuki can go find the Betas, then come back for us" she said quietly. The lupa then barked for Miyuki to come down.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:51 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March looked up to the sky. "Hopefully we won't get caught if we ever spied..." March said and then looked down at her feet. "Now going on the clouds and summoning lightning would be fun." March looked up and then walked to her den.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:04 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki looked down. "Alrighty what is it?" She said looking at her delta female. Then the lead hunter who walked away. "Something you planned?" She said flippin' her bangs as if she was some bad girl.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 pm

Forest watched Miyuki as she flipped her bangs, so the brown lupa flipped her's and then struck and ultra sassy pose, head down, ears up. "Maybe you could go out and see where those two are, then come back and get us" she said. She looked around, then rolled her eyes. "Happy is SOOOO slow. In the time it takes us to go around the territory, she'll only be able to go around the camp once. Maybe." She said, half-jokingly.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 pm

The Camp      - Page 13 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy frowned. "Aw come on..." She said and walked out of the mud and then towards the group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next