Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 23 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:55 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 23 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Fall looked around. As he was growing, he slowly was able to see. But everything was so very blurry, it was hard to tell anything. "Pa?" She whimpered. Asgata eyes were still shut. But she did "Baa" A lot during the past few days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Rain looked at the pup saying "pa" and twisted his head slightly. What's the matter? he said gently and nudged the pup.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 am

Cyrax watched as his step son... emitted jolts at lightning at him but he stood their taking those shocks of lightning. The lightning circulated outside his body from all the jolts, though he stood there he'll just smile. His jade eyes flicker to each spot Thunder ran to. At the right moment he flipped around and swiped his right paw hitting the pup's side and knocking him off balance. "hah!" he laughed before his fur bristled and the earth shook beneath him as if sending ripples. His jade eyes focused on Thunder before soon enough vines with thorns shot from the ground and wrapped around cyrax layering him with some earth like armor. Soon enough stones formed on his body as for a thick wrap of bark.. Cyrax looked as if e was made of the earth. Snarling he'll jump at the pup and swipe him again causing him to tumble down a small slope. Using his earth power he'll summon a venus fly trap large enough to swallow a pup. The plant lunged at him mouth open

Aiden would feel the soft tongue of his mother lap at his back. Crawling closer he'll find her warmth and fall asleep. Snoring softly his small body breathed up and down the same pattern as his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:24 am

SEEKER
Seeker listened as her pups slept she could hear Cyrax and Thunder fighting outside and shook her head with a sigh. 'Boys will be boys and it will be good training for our step-son.' she thought to herself. Laying her head in her paws The black fae drifted off to sleep as she waited for her pups to walk and her mate to come back to her.

ICEWING
Icewing snuggled close to Seekers warmth and rested her head on Aiden's back and her chest rose and fell as she breathed and rested.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Thunder stumbled down the hill, looking like a huge tumbleweed. He didn't even notice the fly trap's gaping mouth as it swallowed him whole. "Well thats just grreat..." He stated blankly. Thunder Paws just sorta stood there inside the fly trap, that was until he saw acid from the bottom of it. "WHAT THE-!?!?!?" He screamed. But although it caught him unexpected, he knew what to do to get out of it. He shot lightning down to the root of the plant, killing it almost instinly. The only bad part was that the acid started rising like a geyser, with no time to respond, he flew out of plant, with the liquid propelling him through the air. Ironcally, he landed right on top of Cyrax, who was probbally shocked as he was, Cyrax collasped by the impact and they both started tumbleing farther down hill. Leading them toward the river. The acid caused Cyra'x vines to burn off, though the rocks still stood strong.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Forest

Forest smiled and looked at the pup who called out to Rain, and recognized him as Fall. She smiled at her mate and watched to see what the little red pup would do.

Pine and Mist

Pine stretched a paw out in front of her as far as it ould go, and ended up sprawled out on her belly. She whimpered and suddenly she could see. She could see a large brown and green shape in front of her, and the little pup immediately recognized the wolf as her mother. She scampered over to Forest and snuggled up next her, and said softly "Maa!" Mist however, unlike Pine and the others couldn't see the world around him. All he could do was hear, feel, taste, and smell. And something else. Something else he had to figure out.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:58 am

ICEWING
Icewing stirred and lifted her head. She blinked her jade green eyes that were so much like Cyraxs and looked to her right where the large black and white fae lay sleeping. "M...Ma...Mama" she said. Leaving her brothers side she crawled up to Seekers side and rested her small white and black body beside her head.

SEEKER
Seeker opened one of her crystal blue eyes when she heard Icewing speak. "Hello little one." she whispered as her daughters small body rested beside her head.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:06 pm

The Camp      - Page 23 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March tapped her ppaw impatiently. Her warm den was starting to get slighty colder. She sighed and rolled over onto her back. March got a little anoyyed so she sent out a large amount of lighting right out of her den, burning bits of the grass. She growled and licked her stiff tail. March growled a bit, then licked her paw. Electricity was still active in front of her den. March smiled and touched it.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 23 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki opened her eyes and watched from the inside of her den. "How nice." She thought while still acitng drowsy. She watched her herbs just sitting on the log, and she looked at her bed, a wolf skin. Miyuki scratched her hed and went out. The prey pile, which wasn't that far had a strong scent. Rabbit smell was probably the strongest. Yuki growled and sucked it up, then walked in to grab a birdie. Quickly after grabing the bird, she ran back to her den.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 23 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto watched the lightning pass by. She suddenly threw a small shower of plasma on it, causing a small explosion. "Oops." She thought and went back deeper into her den. She sighed and hid her face from the others. Then. Plu slowly fell asleep. There wasn't much to do when wolves didn't even do their job correctly. Pluto growled and looked out of the den. "Rain..." She said in a ghostly tone.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:15 pm

The Camp      - Page 23 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy looked around and started to trot around the territory. She sighed and looked around for something. Then, Happy continued to walk around. Nothing seem to be different and everything was normal. "Good." Happy sighed and licked her paw. Her sun marking was burning up and Happy whimpered. She covered it with her paw, and sat on the patches of grass for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 am

Getting up Cyrax's stone armor stood but soon enough he'll use one paw to pin this young pup down "So who is going to be your Mentor?" he asked then stopped fighting "I want to continue the fight later, its getting cold are you going to sleep in my den along with your mom, flare and new siblings?" he asked

Aiden opened his eyes slowly he couldnt catch the scent of his father no more. But he sure was hungry again.. crawling over to his mother's belly he'll then again suckle.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Thunder struggled helplessly under Cyrax's massive paws. "Already!? But why!?" He looked up and noticed that it was already night time, he then nodded and pushed himself to stand. "My mentor? Well.. I wanted you, but Flare is already so close to you and all...Happy is what I was going for, even though she's a girl, she still has a powerful element, not to mention the fact that she is LEAD warrior. But I did really want to learn some of that shaman stuff." Yawning he looked up to the moon. "I guess I'll sleep with you guys....just keep those new things that Seeker had away from me, their hideous."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Cyrax would laugh and get up before listening to Thunder's rant about his newborn and who he going to have as a mentor. Flipping the pup older he'll laugh "You know you did look like those pups when you were born.." he'll say then stop "Flare as my apprentice? She doesnt seem to want me.. Oh I can still teach you if you want." he'll say and pick up thunder by the scruff and sprint towards his den. Slipping inside he put him down next to flare in the far corner of his den next to his trophies. "Night." he would say and turn to lay next to his newborn pups and his mate. Licking all their heads he'll watch the den entrance protectively 

Aiden squirmed a bit as he caught his father's scent coming closer. Opening his eyes knowing his eyes werent ready to see he'll let out a squeak before rolling over on his back and wanting attention

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Thunder Paws squirmed as Cyrax picked him up. When he put him down he sighed. "Yeah, well, the stupid rules say I'm only alowed one mentor..stupid Tsuki and his rules...." He grumbled. Thunder glanced at the pups, they didn't seem as ugly anymore..they were all poofy and dry now. Unlike before when they looked like naked rats. "So weird...I really looked like that?" He looked down. "Well I don't remember."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 am

Cyrax would look over at Thunder and walk over by him. Pushing Flare over gently as she slept he'll look down at the pup "Hate rules huh?" he chuckled "I was the same as you but in my old pack though it was hard to disobey rules then you can get slaughtered for it." he explained then looked at his newborns "Yes, in fact you have. Espeacially your litter mates." he said to Thunder "Thunder tell me, why are you trying to prove yourself to be a strong warrior one day?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 am

Thunder looked away. "Littermates huh? Hmph, whatever, there all gone anyways..." He sighed again. "I'm not sure why I want to be a warrior, I just want to be something more than what I am now, to do something in my life. Perhaps to protect others from being seperated from their familys..like I was." He looked up. "Either that or I just like fighting!" He laughed before looking at Cyrax again. "Tell NO ONE I said this okay? I don't want others thinking I'm some soft-hearted mutt..I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY ANYTHING!" Thunder then turned away and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep, as if telling Cyrax he didn't want to talk any longer.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:45 am

Cyrax would nod as Thunder spoke to show he was listening to him. "Well, I had a hard life too Thunder i ate my mother... But I won't tell a soul that you told me that. Perhaps we can talk again? And No worries I understand who wants to be soft hearted right?" he joked then got serious "Your gonna be a fine warrior one day like Flare, and I know cause she admires you but dont think cause she admires you she is weak. " he'll say and then got up to guard his den entrance by sitting up and watching the outside

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Thunder Paws suddenly shot up. "WAIT! Are you saying that Flare is stronger than me!?" He growled. "I can take her with my feet tied up!" But then Thunder thought back to all the times they both played fight, every time Flare would pin him. He was slightly smaller than Flare though, even though they were the same age. But he continued ranting for a good 5 minites until he passed out exhausted, and finnally the den was quiet.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:02 am

Cyrax would laugh at the young pup's rant about Flare "Haha maybe she is?" he laughed "No both of you have equal strength but who know's.." but listening to Thunder's rant for about 5 mins the den became silent. Smiling cyrax looked out and watched as the tree's from the outside swayed. The moon was open but the night was cold. Using his earth power he created a leaf door at the den entrance to make sure the den didnt recieve cold air from the outside. Looking back he looked as Seeker slept with the newborn pups on the fur pelts he skinned of various animals as for the large layer of a bear pelt acting as a blanket over her. Then his eyes traveled to Flare and thunder sleeping on some Fox, bear pelts. Padding over to them he pulled over a cougar pelt over them and licked flare's head and lightly nudged thunder's head. He smiled before going next to Seeker and laying beside her

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 am

Rain sighed and cuddled a little with Asgata. He didn't believe he was a father. But Rain wouldn't leave his pups like his own parents did to him. He blinked with his dark blue eyes and wagged his tail happily.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Forest looked over at Rain, who snuggling with Asgata. She carefully crept over to him and lay down right next to him, and pressed her cheek against his. "I love you" she murmured, then gave him a kiss and lay her head down on his forelegs and pressed her head against his furry chest.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Rains smiled and lowered his head gently down a Forest's head. "I love you too." He sighed happily and rubbed her back with his tail a little. Rain nuzzled some of the pups, as he watched them crawl around.

Breeze and Story

Story struggled up between her mothers front legs and snuggled up against her before she fell asleep again.

Breeze growled in a puppish way and tried to get up to no avail.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:01 am

SEEKER
Seeker listened as Cyrax and Thunder spoke. When her mate said he had eaten his own mother she and stiffened. Twisting her head she picked up Ice wing and placed her by her bother. Nuzzling her son she turned her head to her warrior and nudged his head up and placed hers under his.

ICEWING
Icewing wiggled slightly when she was placed next to her bother. Pressing close to Seeker she started to suckle happily.

Last edited by Seeker on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 pm

While slepping, Thunder flipped over onto his back and begun to snore loudly.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next