Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 22 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 am

(Well i wrote that cause since u thought it, u culd of had a face..so WHAT! xD) 
Cyrax would smirk at Thunder's bravery. He then grinned widely while flashing his canines as for raising his head high,  pushing out his chest and raising his tail high. "Lets begin! your move!" he snarled as a low rumble came from his throat while his tongue licked his sharp canines. But his jade eyes remained on him

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:08 am

Seeker felt Cyrax pull a pelt over her as he left the den. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her side. She let out a pain filled yelp as she struggled to stand. It was to early for her pups to be born and she knew that but something wasnt right and pain was rippling through her body.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Thunder shrank back abit, the size and strength of Cyrax was much greater than his own. He plowed into him, trying to rip and tear at Cyrax's neck. Thunder didn't even have a plan for attack, all he knew was that he had to beat him. He didn't even hear Seeker's yelp, and he continued to attack Cyrax.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 22 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Come on Yuki, an alpha would have to deal with apprentice time!

Miyuki listened but Thunder-Paws was on his way to Cyrax. "Oh please, give me a break. What a restless pup. No wonder March treats him badly." Miyuki only shook her head in dissapointement and then look at Pluto. She smacked her head and said. "Don't touch mah pretty tail!" She said and pawed her beta female's face.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 22 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Don't touch mah pretty tail!"

Pluto pushed Miyuki's paw off of her head. "Please, don't touch my head then." She said and watched Thunder-Paws challenge. "Does he know what he is doing?" She thought and shook her head.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Thunder pulled away and spit out a piece of fur from his mouth. "Hey Cyrax, you know what you taste like?" He said, trying to get the reamining fur out of his mouth. Thunder backed away a bit to regain a good stance, he noticed other wolves begin to watch. "I can't lose now...no matter what." He grinned and charged at Cyrax again, this time going for his legs, if he could just make Cyrax trip, he could have a chance.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Forest

The brown lupa sighed and looked at the other pups. "Okay, how about this one?" she said, gently putting a green paw on a brown pup. (Breeze, lawl) "Kinda looks like me" she thought. She smiled and looked down at all of her pups.

Pine and Mist

Pine could feel her mother and father surrounding her, and she felt a bit overwhelmed with all her siblings around her. She pawed and at them, growling a little, until she bumped into her mother. She whimpered softly and snuggled up next to her. Mist wagged his tail weakly and could feel one of his littermates pushing past him. He waddled after her, and when he could feel her, he bit her. Pine yelped and began smacking Mist in the face with her paws. The golden pup let go, and slid down until he was laying down again.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Seeker heard fighting going on outside and she could hear it was between Cyrax and Thunder-paws. She felt like she couldnt move as pain continued to run through her and she let out a loud yelp as the pain reached a height that she couldnt bear. "Cyrax!" she cried out wanting, needing him near her.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 am

Though Thunderpaw's straight ahead caught him by the neck and bit and teared, Cyrax felt pretty much small nips. A low laugh rumbled in his throat as he then changed his mood. Jade eyes glaring down at the pup. My element is earth he thought this surrounding is at my advantage.. But before he began his mood he heard the loud painful yelp of his mate. His pups were coming "Seeker, I can't join your side it is forbidden... Im sorry I still follow the rules of birthing from my old pack.. love your stronger than you think! You can do it! I'm with u in spirit. I will join you once the first pup is here thats when I can join.." he said hurt in his voice since he knew she needed him but like his old pack he must await the birth of the first pup before entering. Turning back to Thunder he'll run up at him and push him across the field with one paw "Thunder learn!" he snarled and jumped over at the pup and pushed him across the field again "Think your strategy!" he snarled while snapping at him but missing him so he won't pierce his flesh

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:00 am

Thunder growled and attacked blindlessly as he was pushed across the feild, he didn't know what he COULD do..in every fight or argument, he has never thought, he just acted on instinct. While Cyrax threw him around he did try to search for weakness however. "Speed perhaps?" Thunder was faster than him. When Cyrax bashed into him again and threw him into the air, thunder managed to land on his feet this time. With a burst of speed he sped past Cyrax, sparks jumping all around. "Catch me if you can you old fleabag!" He shouted back to him. "If I can lead him to open place with no plants or trees, that should prevent him from using some of his powers..then all I have to do-" He stopped mid sentence, smiling at his brilliant plan.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:16 am

SEEKER
Seeker heard the pain in Cyraxs voice when he said that he couldnt join her until the first pup had been born. She let out a whimper but she knew he was with her always. She felt her pups move and using the freezing air drew strength from it. She fadded in and out of awarrnesses as her pups were born. A male and a female. She licked thm clean and nuzzled them close to her body. She rested her head on her paws as she watched them drink her milk and Seeker closed her eyes feeling completly drained.

ICEWING
Icewing felt her mothers gently tounge as licked her small body dry. She snuggled close to her breathing in the milk scent that came off Seeker. She latched on to her moms belly and started sucking the warm milk that was provided for her. Feeling full she let go and curled up closer to Seekers head and drifted off to sleep.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:35 am

Cyrax watched as the young pup move around quickly snarling he'll stop in his tracks. "Earth is all around!" he snarled and soon the ground shook rapidly at a magnitude of 7 it only strucked in the outside of camp so no one was harmed but it formed cracks that began to travel quickly at Thunder paws only to make sure he shake the pup off his feet. But stopping he smelt the scent of something new. His gut dropped "They're here.." he said softly while using his remaining power to grow a long vine and latch it out toward Thunder paws feet only to bind him in the meanwhile "Thunder, When I come back in a minute I want to know what power your element is!" he said grinning "Also calling me a fleabag won't let you off the hook easily." he growled and turned away as the vines held its bondage on him. Racing towards his den he'll slip in through the leaf covered entrance and look in the middle of his den. His beloved mate covered in the pelt he placed over her and two small bundles at her belly. They all lay on the warm bed he made and he was proud to make these pelts they assure warmth. He'll know cause he was a winter pup and his father did the same trick. "Seeker, love they're so beautiful." he'll say and began whining while slobbering Seeker's face with so many licks of affection "I love you!" he'll say and then lick each pup on the head gently "I supposw Flare and Thunder should see their new step siblings?" he questioned while looking at the pup who suckles "A girl.." he said softly as his jade eyes softened, "And a boy.. my son.. my daughter.." he said and licked his pups once more. Never would he thought he'll bare young

The small male pup with a pelt of black and a mix of orange stripes across his back (like cyrax avvie the wolf with jade eyes) would caught the scent of his mother. Feeling the presence of his father and mother was lovingly. The young son would catch his sister's scent and crawl over to her accidently pushing her aside to suckle from their mother to recieve warm milk. This male was known as Aiden.  

"Shall we name them?" he asked then looked at the son immedietely "I want to name our son Aiden.. But I don't know what name you want love." he said and smiled at her

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 am

Rain looked at the pup Forest referred to. Well, he is a wind elemental. So how about something with the wind? Blow, Breeze or Whirlwind? He said and shrugged slightly.

(Happy did say their elements, right? 0_0)
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:06 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki looked at the beta once again. Then she spoke. "Let us talk about this after Thunder is done with his junk." She said and walked away back to her den. She checked on the two pregnant wolves. "My Seeker, already having pups?" Miyuki patted her head softly and then ran her paw on the pups gently and softly. Then Miyuki left to grab Seeker a tulip and place it in front of the den.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 22 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Let us talk about this after Thunder is done with his junk."

Pluto nodded and followed uo to Seeker's den. "Congratulations Seeker." She smiled and then left for a while. Pluto looked around in the breeze and felt a slight shiver. "Oh man winter is coming quickly." Pluto said and started shivering a bit. But then, she stood up and beared with the cold until.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:17 pm

The Camp      - Page 22 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March looked around and spotted a few wolves scattered. She got up and didn't bother to look at the pups. They were to be introduced to the other members of the pack once the grow a little older, just like a electrci wolf would do. She moaned as the chill came up. Winter was really close and the wind was stranger than before. March looked around and then went back to her warm den.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

~Asgata And Fall~

The Camp      - Page 22 User-s10

Fall
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Asgata
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎
Speak ~ ▲▲▲
Think ~ ▲▲▲
Listen ~ ▲▲▲
Text ~ ▲▲▲
◎◎◎◎◎◎◉◎◎◎◎◎◎

Asgata woke up, still unable to see. But you could tell she grew. Asgata crawled over clumsily to the milk and went on from there. Fall continued his little sleep, but was woken up by Asgata on top of him. Fall whimpered a little.

The Camp      - Page 22 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy perked her ears. "Even more pups?" She thought and peaked out of the den. It was dark, and about dawn. She sighed and kept a quiet howl and went back to her den. She took a piece of wood that was so on the ground and looked at it.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Forest

"Breeze sounds nice..." she said. Then she perked her large, green-tipped ears. "I think Sekker has just given birth" she said, a smile spreadin across her face. "At least our pups will have someone to play with." Then she looked at Pine and Mist and shook her head. She then grabbed the remains of the wabbit in her jaws and carefully stood up and crawled out of the den. Then she threw the finished wabbit away, accidentally throwing it a bit too hard and hitting Miyuki with it. The brown lupa smirked and laughed. "Oops!" and watched to see what her Alphess would do.

Pine and Mist

The two pups felt as teir mother moved away from them. They wimpered and yelped for her to come back, but calmed down a bit as they heard her voice again. When she still didn't come back, Pine began scrambling out of the den, and stood beside her mother. She shivered in the cold, and crawled back into the den and accidentally tumbled over some of her littermates. Mist barked once, then jumped a little at how loud his own voice was.

(Yes, she did identify their elements!)
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Rain

"Yes... I agree with you. Breeze is nice."Rain agreed and watched as Forest left the den. He pressed against the pups to keep them warm as they struggled around not finding the warmth of their mother. "It's ok, she'll be back soon." He said gently and nudged the pups.

(Wabbit... Lol. And I knew she did :p)

Last edited by Rain on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 pm

While Cyrax was in the den with Seeker and his new pups, Thunder was busy struggling to get the vines off of him, he yelled anoyed and finnally used his electricity to burn the vines off of him. "Oh.." He said embarrased. Thunder looked towards Seeker's den. "Cyrax you traitor! Come and fight me!" He screamed, Thunder started to run towards Seeker's den to burst in and tackle him, but stopped as he remembered the small creatures he saw before. Thunder shivered and backed away. He then sat down and waited impatiantly for Cyrax to come out.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:56 am

SEEKER
Seeker lifted her head and nuzzled Cyrax. "Aiden sounds wonderful. I was thinking Icewing for our girl. See the small wing markings on her sides, it would be perfect for her." she said nuzzling her daughter and son.

ICEWING
Icewing grumbled slightly when her brother pushed her out of the way. She caught the scent of her father and felt him lick her head. Raising her head slighly she crawled along the side of Seeker towards Cyraax.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:45 am

Smiling he'll lick Seeker across the cheek and stare down at these beautiful pups but seeing his young daughter crawl blindly towards he'll smile and scoop her gently with his paws. "my little icewing.." he whispered and lick her head before placing gently next to Seeker's belly. "Well i must go I promised a fight with Thunder," he'll say and slip out of the den only to see the impatient pup waiting for him. Grinning a toothy grin he'll pose a fighting stance and snarl viciously before jumping and lightly pouncing him with one paw "mercy! Say it!" he snarled

Aiden didn't mind his sister but he was sure hungry. He comtinued to suckle the milk before stopping to let out a small. squeaky whine for his mom.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Thunder squirmed before he shot up an electric jolt up to Cyrax, knocking him off. Thunder then stood up high and also regained a fighting stance. "Never!" He said. Thunder charged at Cyrax again, only to speed past him, Thunder stopped only for a secend to shoot electricity at him before he ran again, stopped for barely a second, and shot another bolt. He repeated this process over and over again. Cyrax took the hits, it didn't do so much damage, but even Cyrax couldn't stand this for long. Thunder moved so fast you could barely see him, just a figure of light and sparks.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 am

SEEKER
Seeker watched as Cyrax gently picked up their daughter and placed her back by her belly. She watched as he slipped back outside to fight Thunder and she shook her head with a sigh. When Aiden let out a whine she turned her head and nuzzled the little brute that was her son. "There little Aiden mamas here." she said softly running her tounge over his small body.

ICEWING
Icewing felt her fathers tounge. It was rougher than her mums and his voice was deeper. She could feel the vibrations in the air. When Cyrax picked up her little body she hang limp and when he placed her down she was surronded with the scent of Seeker and Aiden.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:12 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki blankly stared outside. She shook her head and then watched the others. Yuki rolled over bored, and sighed hoping something would happen. Fun things. Miyuki shook her head and went to sleep.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next