Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 31 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:19 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

While walking Crie heard some wolf say Royal brat. "Those... Those..." Crie got very irritated and surrounded everyone with ice crystals. "STUPID!" She ran off to Lake Asgata. What did they know about the kingdom? What did they know about royalty? What did they know about the Queen Candidates? Crie ran in frustration. At least one wolf cared. That was Scorch.

~To Lake Asgata.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 am

Flare would pace back and fourth and try to cool off.. she created a heat wave.. "why did she run off? Teh... whatever.." she'll say and roll her eyes.. "Fire and Ice never a good mix.." she growled and started to remember her parents and her mother "damn you mother........" she snarled as her claws sheath back. Looking at scorch she'll shake her head "Tell do you know the Roukatsu clan from the east?" she asks referring to a clan who resided in east asia and traveled afar.. knowing she was born there before she was abandoned.. thus a black cold feeling still layed in her heart and moved onto her veins and she just allowed it.. bristling her fur she'll growl once more.. and pace back and fourth to lose heat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:30 am

Scorch looks at her"Yes I do. Im from that clan. Why do you ask.". He says looking at flare with soft eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 am

Flare would halt as her pupils disappeared in a pool of red as she clenched her teeth "B-because... my father and mother abandoned me! That was my home..." she growled as her fur became a darker shade of red.. "They left me!!" she snarled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 am

Scorch stand and nuzzles flare"Well I'm the prince of that clan". He says holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:43 am

Flare would nuzzle Scorch back.. "you are the prince? excuse me, but i don't remember having a prince I was too small to remember since my abandonment... but now i have a new father from the Shaman Wolf pack our enemy and the pack who slayed so many of our allies and foes in the east.. surely he is a good father though. And a mother who has an element of ice.. they both adopted me and took me in... but I must say scorch i want to eliminate my parents..." she'll say the last part with a hint of hate. Then look at thunder who she beat down for flirting with another girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 am

Then as prince of our home clan I will help you eliminate your damn parents for giving ip such a beautiful fae". He says holding her closer. As he speaks theres a fatherly tone to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:00 am

Flare would nod "no I must do it alone one day.." she'll respond and look up before walking a few steps away "I believe you queen is sad.." she'll tease

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:04 am

Scorch gives flate a friendly lick on the cheek"Im here for u".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 am

Flare would smile lightly and then jump up "Go to your ice princess... I must go venture out"

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 am

Seeker heard the end of Flare speach. "Im here for you as well my small one." she said nuzzling her adoptive daughter. She then picked up Icewing and carried her back to the den. "Stay Icewing." she said before returning to the two fire wolves. "Who was that ice pup?" she asked, "I have a good mind in giving her a piece of my mind."

Icewing grumbled as Seeker placed her back in the den. She padded over to her brother and curled up beside him and went to sleep.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:15 am

Scorch walks up to icewing and smiles"Hello Icewing ". He says tickling her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:17 am

Flare eyes's would return to a golden shade. "Thank you mom." she'll say and lick her muzzle "She's an ice princess from some kingdom.. Surely my enemy... ice and fire dont mix but you mother and icewing are a exception im thankful you took me in as for father." she'll say and then look at Scorch. "Mother, thunder is going to have a few slashes on his cheek from earlier i was angry at him..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 am

Icewing rolled onto her back laughing as she woke up. Seeing Scorch she grinned. "S..stop i..it." she said between giggles. She squirmed out of the way and tried to pounced onto his back but hit his side instead and fell back to the ground on her back. She let out a soft whimper of pain.

"Its ok darling." she said. Seeker shook her head and padded quickly to Lake Asgata.
-Seeker-Lake Asgata-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 am

Scorch smile then as ahe falls on her back he begins licking her comforting her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:31 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie stopped. She licked a few drops of blood that stained her. "Well, it looks like your mother dear wants something from me." Crie said and walked over to the Training Grounds

~To Training Ground.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:32 am

Icewing rolled onto her tummy as Scorch liked her comforting. Standing up she pressed against his left leg and looked up at him with her jade eyes.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 am

You're verybeautiful Ice wing". He says smiling nuzzling her back..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:38 am

Flare would watch Scorch play with her step sister soon enough Aiden her step brother came by icewing and crawled on top of her. Flare would giggle at her two younger siblings. Soon enough she'll sense somwthing unusual.. wandering into the forest she smelt a unusual scent.. bristling her fur she snarl.. Soon enough a cougar leaped out and pounce on her. Swiping it's large paws at her side she'll stumble backwards before pulling herself up by her feet. Her lips pulled back into a full snarl as the gash on her side oozed of her blood. Her eyes turned back to a shade of red as she licked her keen canines "C'mon at me bro!" she growled and leaped on the cougar and slashing it's side with her claws that absorbed heat which made them glow like steel that stayed in the fire too long. Jumping down the big cat yowled fieecely and surely she was looking for lunch! Swiping once more the claws slashed Flare across her right eye and her sigh became blurred. Growling she'll tense her muscles.. her anger boiled within her as a large heat wave began to form in the area. Crows fled the tree's and took flight as soon the black wolf became a wolf made of nothing but flames her true nature was beautiful but it was a menacing element that took no fear.. Her destruction was her beauty. Sprinting forward head on her mouth gaped open as she took the cougar's neck into her mouth and clenched shut. Flames began to cause severe burns on the big cat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:40 am

Icewing would blush at Scorch's coment. "Thank you my handsome hellhound." she replyed gently nipping his font leg.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 am

Scorch smiled feeling truly happy-This is the fae I want to fall in love with- he thinks before licking her muzzle"I love you Icewing". He whispers curling around her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 am

Icewing looked up at the silver brute. "I love you too Scorchy." she whispered back softly. 'I know he will never hurt me and will always protect me.' she thought.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 am

Cyrax would walk back in the camp and see the Hellhound curled around his daughter "What are you doing?" he growled over protective

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:52 am

Icewing looked over at Cyrax. "Papa." she said bounding over.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:53 am

Scorch looks up at cyrax"Your daughter fell I was just calming her down". He barks hoping seeker would return knowing she approve the love i had for her daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next