Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenland Forest

+5
Pluto
March
King Thunder
miyuki
Midnight
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Glenland Forest - Page 2 Empty Glenland Forest

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Glenland Forest::

Glenland Forest - Page 2 F36wer10

::Description::
A cute little forest with small little white flowers every where.
These flowers are poisonous and small animals like bunnies
ad raccoons can get very sick and die if they breath it in, the
wolves and deer are to big to be affected by these flowers.

::Prey::
Deer

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Glenland Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Glenland Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Glenland Forest

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:01 am

"oh i see." flare would say while jumping on him to pin him down " he can but you just gotta ask him." she'll say and nip his nose gently

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:17 am

Thunder-Paws eyes lit up. "He can!? Awsomeness!" He licked Flare's noise and pushed her off, then started running towards the sleeping Cyrax, Completely forgetting that Cyrax is a warrior and can kill him in an instant if he wanted too.

(xD He doesn't pay attention much does he?)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 am

Flare would blush but once thunder got pass him she'll go wide eye "thunder wait!!!" she'll yell after him

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 am

Thunder Paws looked backed confused. "Hmm? What is is?" He asked, twitching his ear a little.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 am

Cyrax would twitch in his sleep before stirring a little. He started snarling in his sleep something was disturbing him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 am

Flare would run next to thunder. "careful, papa doesnt like to be woken up and second he doesnt like male pups play with me. He is very protective." she'll say while crawling slowly towards cyrax then lightly tapped on him and was ready to jump back

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:35 am

Thunder Paws watched in amuzement as the Warrior wolf jumped up all alert. He didn't hesitate running up to him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:40 am

Cyrax's eyes flashed open as his lips peered back revealing canines snarling he jumped up and snapped at the air "what?!" he yelled then looked down to see Flare. His furious jade eyes cooling down to a more gentle manor "flare what is it?" he'll ask before seeing a male pup bounding towards him he'll growl lightly but he'll calm down

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 am

Flare would leap onto her father's back and nuzzle his cheek "papa calm down this is thunder paws." she'll say

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:54 am

(Um um, I accually think I'll forget about the whole training thing, only because I posted a reply to the other thing refering to that..so uhh...I'm gonna just sorta change the conversation a little. So sorry!)

Thunder Paws looked up at Cyrax. "You sleep alot." he said straight out."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 am

(it is fine)

Cyrax would grumble "Cause i dont have time to sleep you sleep once so you can be awake longer. I was trained this way so i can be ready for a enemy attack."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:08 am

Flare would jump from her father's back down onto thunder pinning him down "hehe i win!" she'll say while smirking

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 am

"Argh! Stop doing that!" Thunder Paws shouted. He hated to be pinned down, even more so by a girl, and right in front of a warrior too. He got up and looked down embarrased before attemting to pin Flare down.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:37 am

Cyrax would down at his daughter "no boyfriends.." he muttered while. Pushing his daughter over lightly with one paw.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:39 am

"aww thunder you dont like me!" she would say sadly before her father pushed her lightly "hey!!" she laughed before batting at her dad then she began poincing on him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

Cyrax would chuckle as he padded into the field "now then guy's shall i teach you?" he would ask

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 am

"I just don't like it when you beat me is all...I feel weak in a submissive position...But your still really fun!" he smiled, as he followed Cyrax.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:16 am

Cyrax would sit and face the pups "when i was your age i was taught that being a warrior means killing those you dare challenge you but i see a different view now. Being a warrior is to gain strength and to be willingly to fight for something you love or care for. " he would say "but now i say we fight to show other wolves we are unstoppable! We are more victorious and we shall rise amongst others as the representives of the pack's strength without us this pack would be weak and perish!" he growled "today you will be rank one. The first stage of a rabbit. Your apprentice skull will be a rabbit skull to fit your tiny heads." he would say smirking at the young ones

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 am

"But rabbits are weak!" Thunder Paws shouted. He paused, reconsidering what he just said, rabbits were accually fast and difficult to catch..."Umm.... rabbits are beast! Carry on oh Great One!" He said raising a paw.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 am

Cyrax would snarl in a quick movement he was next to thunder "rabbits are weak, but they carry the strength of speed and fast reflexes." he'll say looking at the young pup "you must learn speed and fast reflixes so you can get near your enemy and react quickly to a attack or situation." he would say while looking at flare. Picking up a necklaces of bones they'll sort of jingle putting it on flare he'll turn to thunder "catch her." he would say "and take the reward." he would say referring to the necklace in fact this necklace belonged to cyrax when he cleared the arena to capture one pup. He was against 8 other pups and those who failed were beaten. Cyrax would shake his memory "ready began."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:50 am

Thunder Paws snickered, he was not concerned about speed, he may not be that strong, but speed was one of his best strengths, he chased aftr Flare, she was accually pretty fast, but still not fast enough for himself, the problem was grabbing the necklace, how would he get it?
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 am

Flare would nod and sit up straight as her father placed the necklace on me "father once we complete this task when will we advance a rank?" she'll ask as she waited but once he said "begin" Flare didnt hesitate but fled quickly leaving a trail of petals. She builder up as much speed while jumping over some falling logs she gained a well head start

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:58 am

Thunder Paws evaded the obsicles with ease, and quickly caught up to Flare, her speed was not as good compared to his. He lept into the air and tried to grab the necklace, he almost got it, but a sharp turn caused him to fall and smash his face into the ground, he got up and pursued the she-wolf again, sparks flying from his feet.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:01 am

Flare would build up more speed like a rabbit but began to zigzag as well leaving a path of flames. "i gotta get away." she thought and made a turn to the left and right before leaping up towards a tree and jumping off it only to bounce behind thunder and sprint off to the right. Heading towards a pond

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:04 am

~*~March~*~

Glenland Forest - Page 2 Marchb10

March quickly passed through Pluto, hidding around the trees and leaving the petals of the flowers flying everywhere. She sparked large electricity, preparing for battle.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Glenland Forest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next