Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenland Forest

+5
Pluto
March
King Thunder
miyuki
Midnight
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty Glenland Forest

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Glenland Forest::

Glenland Forest - Page 6 F36wer10

::Description::
A cute little forest with small little white flowers every where.
These flowers are poisonous and small animals like bunnies
ad raccoons can get very sick and die if they breath it in, the
wolves and deer are to big to be affected by these flowers.

::Prey::
Deer

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Glenland Forest

Post  King Thunder Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 am

Thunder shuffled his paws. "I see..." It had to be expected, Flare was very traditional. He wondered if Flare would even want someone like him. Thunder didn't even know where he was from, would Flare mind if he wasn't born in some great and noble pack?" Compared to wolves from fancy kingdoms or packs with strict laws he was nothing, just...himself. He sighed, history and birthright mean't nothing to him, and thunder hated talking about it, it almost made him want to scream.

Thunder didn't tell Flare this of course, he knew Flare was very serious about the topic. He waved his tail and began to answer. "Well, at first I wanted nothing to do with settling down, I wanted to be a free guy all my life, coming and going to girls as I please, but now I'm not so sure...having pups sounds like fun, and I would love to raise them to be like me!" He thought back to Jay's wing, the pup was fun to be with, and he acted just like Thunder. He hoped to be his mentor one day perhaps. He smiled and continued. "But yeah, perhaps settling down would be nice. Though I still want to run around and be me of course! I'm not that old to be stuck in a den all day!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:42 am

Flare turned to Thunder and gave him a questioning look "Thunder why are you acting wierd?" she asked worried and nuzzled him closely "You can tell me whats wrong." she said and licked his nose to assure him that she was there for him "Wait you wouldnt be stuck in the den you'll be fetching food for your mate and protecting them. Your mate will be stuck." she answered him then turned away "Hm... I wonder.... Should i go with shasta one day..." she said serious and looked at him but she was testing him to see what if she had to do with him for acting like this. "Thunder who will you settle down with one day? You gonna find her or move girl to girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:02 am

The question caught him off guard, and he twitched his ears in surprize. "Eh? Oh um!" He stumbled, unsure of what he would say. Out of all the female wolves he met, why was it Flare that he acted so stupid in front of? He growled lowly in his throat, ashamed of his pathetic apperance. "You know what" He said standing up. "This was such a stupid idea talking about such things!" Thunder said loudly avoiding Flares gaze. "I'm going back to camp...sorry to bring up the stupid question.."He turned and broke into a run, trying to get as far away as her as possible. For some reason Thunder felt confusion and anger welling up inside him, and he didn't want to deal with anyone. Thunder liked Flare, he truly did, but he never expected it to be real feelings.

-To camp
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:12 am

Seeing Thunder's reaction her red eyes widened! She tried to speak but he then dashed off towards the camp. "Thunder?!" she yelled out sadly before looking down at her paws "It wasnt a stupid question.."  soon enough she sprinted after him in a fast pace before tripping on a fallen tree trunk and tumbling down this rough hill causing the twigs, rocks cut at her paw before she landed on her back still. She coughed up a little blood as pain structed her spine. She slowly turned to her side as she clenched her teeth before releasing a howl... She snarled before getting on her paws she was angry that Thunder left not only that she was also angry she managed to fall. Snarling she left towards the snowy terrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 am

Happy walked into the calm forest of Glenland. She looked around waiting for the others. She didn't see them in the distance. 'They're slow.' She thought and then lowered her head to sniff some prey out. And if she was lucky, she could save some time for the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:49 pm

The young female hunter watched her rival from behind a tree. She already noticed that Happy already started to find food. 'Couldn't wait huh' She thought and turned around to see if Plutes was in the distance. Mach could find a black object moving towards her way, so the female assumed that Pluto was going to be here pretty quick.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue63/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Pluto trotted and trotted until she could see March in the corner of her eye. Plutes turned her head and stared at the Lead Hunter for a moment.

"So.... uh... Are you going to help your cousin?" She asked and walked towards Happy.

"Did you find anything?" Pluto once again asked and lowered her head to sniff around with the Lead Warrior. Her black nose moved along the wet grass, hoping to find something tasty. The beta looked up at March. Pluto motioned her tail to tell the shy electric wolf to help them.

"We could use another nose." Pluto blankly said and went back to work.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue71/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

As Mist approached, he could smell some of his packmates. He peered out at them. Hunting, I guess he thought, and padded closer. "Hey, want some help?" he inquired casually, waving his tail back and forth. I might be a Sentinel, but I can still hunt! he thought, and began to get excited at the idea.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Grinning, Happy looked at Pluto and said,

"No, and I think March doesn't to work with me,"
The female turned her head towards her cousin. For a moment, Happy was deep in thought until she was interrupted by a young voice.

"Hey, want some help?"

Happy once again was grinning. "Sure! An extra nose would be handy," Happy paused for moment. "Anyways, we should go back to work...."

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 pm

March took a moment to be with herself. She said no words; her dull eyes looking at her paws. The wind blew against her stiff fur, causing it to move slightly. Still, March said nothing. The hunter looked back at her cousin, then back to her paws. She growled slightly. March was unhappy, having to work with Happy, but someday, you gotta deal with it.

After her moment of silence, March revealed herself and walked slowly towards the two, and another one, who appeared to be the wolf, Mist. March kept her blank expression and kept quiet. Once she reached the spot where she was close enough to her friends, March lowered her head and started to sniff with the others.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue63/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:44 am

Mist nodded as Happy gave him permission to help. while March stayed silent. She's kinda like Fal the male thought, giving his fur a shake before putting his nose to the ground. "Are we looking for anything particular?" he inquired, looking up at the others for a moment beforer resuming his search.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Happy shook her head.

"We aren't looking for anything in particular, but it would be best if we could get our paws on elk,"

Happy lowered her head and continued to sniff around. There wasn't any track of prey where she was searching, so Happy moved more farther away from the others. She spotted a hare, and thought,

'Nice, a hare. But that isn't enough to go aronud the entire pack.'

Happy stopped for a moment before continuing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Mist nodded at Happy's reply, and flicked his tail. Elk elk elk......... he repeated in his mind the name of the animal they were in search of. He thought he picked up the scent of the creature, and padded closer. Definitely an elk he realized, and looked back at the others. "Hey! Hey guys!" he called out quietly to them. "I think I got something!" he said, wagging his tail slowly.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 pm

The beta quickly perked her ears to the sound of Mist.

"What is it?" Whispered Pluto. She took her delicate left paw and turned towards the others where her paw was visible to the others. Pluto made a small motion with her paw signaling everybody to come to her. After that, the beta turned her focus to the sentinel.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue71/100Glenland Forest - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:05 am

The yellow and gray female turned her head as she heard Mist speaking. For a moment it was a pause, and then, Pluto invited the family over. March quickly trotted to the beta's side to face the male. She still remained quiet and nodded her head when she heard that Mist found something. Then, the female decided to look over towards her airheaded cousin. March thought Happy saw what Pluto did, so she just left her be.

(BLEEEEEHHHHH)
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6