Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO!

4 posters

Go down

Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO!

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Mah name is: NIGHTWNG. Le real name is secret.
Sports that I do: Figure Skating!
HOMESCHOOLED! 9th Grade. Yeah..........
Fav Music: She-wolf (Falling to Pieces) by David Guetta and Sia.
Whistle by Flo-Rida
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction (did you know Liam is afraid of spoons?!)
One Thing by 1D (One Direction... uh... DUH!)
Whatever by Hot Chelle Rae
Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae
Death of Me by Red
Confession (What's Inside my Head) by Red
Shadows by Red
Madder by Groove Armada (omg Rayman 3 theme! *goes to add that to Fav Games)
HERO BY SKILLET
NIGHTWING THEME
EMOTIONLESS BY GOOD CHARLOTTE
and on and on
Fav Color(s): Blue!!!
Fav Games: The Sims 3 Pets (anyone know where to get a patch for that?)
Rayman Origins
Rayman 3
WolfQuest (don't make me say it again...)
Lego Battman 2
YouTube Account: TheRealBean11 (DON'T ask...xp)
Habits of AWESOMENESS: Doing BroFists with mah bro (Ima gonna say it anyway: DUH!) And letting awesome belches rip!!!!!
My pets: I have a lab/pointer mix named Shadow, a Australian Cattle Dog/Australian Shepherd mix named Trixie, both are five years old (I will gets pic soon) A Himalayan rabbit named Marshmallow, two Diamond Doves named Snowflake and Paz, a few Hermit Crabs, a Fat-tailed Gecko named Rover, and lots of fish.
School: I am going into 9th grade this year, and I am homeschooled through A Beka Academy videos.
Build: Pretty much like a muscular stick. xD I am skinny, and have a smaller-type build. However, I have bigger arms and legs than some of my friends. I also have a strong core, and.....um.....what part of me is not strong?
Personality: Wow.....well....um, you could say I'm like Dick Grayson at age 13. Immature, random, bubbly, and all that shtuff. I'm also competitve, and HATE it when my rivals beat me, or when I'm compared to them. When in a competition, I am determined to win, and do everything right, and if I mess up one thing, I am not ever completely satisfied. I am also a bit short-tempered. Someone can insult me once, and I start insulting/threatening them. But if they insult/threaten my family or friends, that's what really gets me going. I will stop whatever I am doing, and run over, and verbally, if not physically, assault them. I used to be shy, but I have not been too shy recently. But when it comes to my secret crush? I can't even look at him without my face turning bright red. Yeah......but once you get to know me, I am friendly, funny, and......random. Yep......when I'm home alone I'm a total party animal, and my brother considers me a crazy driver. xD

Theme Songs:
My Life: Titanium by David Guetta and Sia
My Personality: Ready or Not by Bridgit Mendler
My Future: Hall of Fame by The Script
RAGE Song: Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace

Okay I have no idea why I added those xD

BUT!

SUPERHERO THEME: NIGHTWING THEME

Other: *laughs like a maniac and throws tacos everywhere*

Last edited by Nightwing on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Left_bar_bleue65/100Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty Re: Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO!

Post  March Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Laughs like a maniac and throws swords everywhere.

Nice one Forest me likes likes likes hate hate hate :3
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Left_bar_bleue63/100Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty Re: Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO!

Post  Pluto Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Lawl March.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Left_bar_bleue71/100Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Anyways, nice Behind the Scenes Forest Very Happy
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Left_bar_bleue63/100Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks! xD This has also been updated.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Left_bar_bleue65/100Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 am

You have A LOT of theme songs.I suppose,so do I. XD. Ima go make vid of me.We've almost all seen at least ONE video of you.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Left_bar_bleue5/100Forest lives in the Forest!!! (Not really)NIGHTERINO! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 pm

xD Danke. I added some actual theme songs now........
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum