Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenland Forest

+5
Pluto
March
King Thunder
miyuki
Midnight
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty Glenland Forest

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Glenland Forest::

Glenland Forest - Page 5 F36wer10

::Description::
A cute little forest with small little white flowers every where.
These flowers are poisonous and small animals like bunnies
ad raccoons can get very sick and die if they breath it in, the
wolves and deer are to big to be affected by these flowers.

::Prey::
Deer

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Glenland Forest

Post  Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 am

Jiu padded along the trees, trying to scent any prey. His ears pricked as he heard soft footsteps, and slowly walked toward the scent and sound. He saw a large figure through the trees. A deer, he thought. It would be impossible to kill a deer by himself, but he could give it a try. Jiu shot into a crouch, tucking his tail in, and slowly stalking toward the deer, keeping his steps steady and quiet. The male stopped, as the deer popped its head up. Jiu snarled then jumped onto the deer, his japs clamped onto his hind leg. The deer began darting away, with Jiu still hanging on. He let go as his jaws couldn't hold on anymore, then started chasing it. Jiu raced after it, almost catching up. He jumped again, and landed perfectly on the deers back, then pierced his fangs into its back neck. The deer threw him off and ran like lightning. Jiu fell down flat on his belly. He growled with frustration and shook, shaking the dirt off and walked back towards the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 am

Fall sat right next to his mother and curled up the same way everyone else did. His dull eyes scanned over the area, then he closed his gentle eyelids to rest.Asgata felt her mother curl around her. Unsatisfied, the young pup, now apprentice got up and curled up next to, and closer to her father Rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:15 pm

The male walked weakly along the flowers. He suddenly saw the same deer he injured through the trees, and then smiled. I'll get you this time he thought, and smirked. Jiu shot into a crouch, and began stalking toward the injured deer. He noticed a small pool of water beside the deer. The white male smiled, then jumped as he let out an angry snarl. He shoved the deer as hard as he can, and the deer toppled into the water, getting its hind leg wet. It darted out of the pool and broke into a run. Jiu snarled then raced after the deer, and jumped on its back. He touched its hind leg, and froze it firmly. The deer crumpled down, unable to run anymore. Jiu growled and pierced his fangs into the back of neck, holding it firmly until the deer went limp. He released his grip, and stared at the deer. I did it, he thought with a grin. Jiu threw up his head and howled in triumph.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Rain

Rain awoke and smiled as Asgata came closer to him. He sighed slightly and lowered his neck down beside her, curling a little around her.
"If you want to do something, just give me a signal and we can leave so just the two of us can do something you would like." The black and white brute said cheerfully as he smiled at his little blue daughter. He closed his eyes again, but wasn't able to go back to sleep.

Story

Story yawned quietly, and looked around the field before closing her eyelids so she could get some proper sleep. She was happy her family finally went out somewhere. She smiled as she fell asleep, chasing her own dreams.

Breeze

Breeze grinned at Mist and nodded. "Let's go and do this." He yipped and looked back at Story. "You think she would come?" He asked and scanned the area quickly.

(Is it night? Or is everyone just sleeping? xD)
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm

"If you want to do something, just give me a signal and we can leave so just the two of us can do something you would like."

Asgata sighed. "Ja" She said casually and went back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:08 am

Forest

Forest smiled at her mate as he asked her pup if she wanted to do anything. Then the femme heard a howl, and her ears shot up. "Did you hear that?" she asked. The brown lass got to her paws and headed off in the direction of the howl. "I'll be right back" she said as she trotted off. There, she saw a white male standing triumphantly over a dead deer. "Did you kill that deer here? You are on pack territory" For-for questioned the stranger, snarling.

Mist

Mist smirked, and replied "I don't think so. Besides, we didn't tell her about the plan, did we?" he asked. Then he heard a howl, and saw his mother rushing off to investigate. "Alright, now is the perfect time! Come on sis!" he called out and began running off towards Falcon Ridge.
-To Falcon Ridge-

Pine

The russet she-wolf looked over at her brothers. Talking about sneaking off, obviously. But I'm going with them she thought. She heard a howl, most likely from a stranger, and watched Forest trot off to go take care of it. Then she noticed her golden brother, Mist, running off towards Falcon Ridge, calling out to her. "I'm coming!" she said, and chased after him. "Hurry up Breeze!" she told the brown pup as she ran past him.
-To Falcon Ridge-
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 am

The male tilted his head as the wolf snarled at him. He noticed the wolf had his pack scent on him. "I am a new member of your pack, not an intruder" Jiu said calmly, surprised by the wolf's angry snarl. He looked at the deer below him. "Can you help me drag this deer to camp? I think it will be too heavy for me", He asked, still staring at the dead deer.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 pm

The brown fem relaxed when the brute said he was part of the pack. "Oh....." she mumbled. When he asked her to help drag the deer back, she replied "Um, sure." She glanced back at her mate and pups. "Rain, I'm going to help this new pack member carry this deer back to camp; watch the pups!" she called out to her mate. "Um, what's your name and element? I'm Forest, an Earth Elemental" she inquired before grabbing the deer's neck.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Rain

Rain nodded at Forest as she said she was going with a new member. He sat up, and looked around for the pups.
"Where have the three gone to now..." He said quietly to himself. He scanned the area quickly, unsure if something might have happened to them or not, but he was getting concerned as a parent. He growled softly, and looked down at Asgata, Fall and Story. They were at least there. "What do you three say we go explore some other place, and in the meantime we can search for your sister and your brothers?" He sighed a little annoyed by their disappearance.

Breeze

Breeze quickly padded after his brother and sister, gaining up on them after a while. "Course I'm coming!" He said and chuckled as he ran away from the rest of the group.

_~*To: Falcon Ridge.*~_
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:11 am

"Ja let's go." Asgata said and followed her brother and father.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:05 am

Jiu pricked his ears as Forest asked him a question. "I'm Jiu, and im an Ice Elemental" He replied, then he glanced at a wet leaf beside him. The male touched the leaf, and the leaf froze into ice immediatley. Jiu grinned, then clamped his jaws on the deers hind leg. He pulled it up, making a loud grunt, then began dragging it towards the pack camp. Jiu dropped it as the deers foot kept on hitting his side, and sighed with annoyance. The male shoved the deer towards the pond, and then splashed water on it. Then he touched it the deer and froze its leg. There he thought. Jiu glanced at Forest, then proceeded to drag the deer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Rain

Rain went over to his sleeping daughter, Story, and poked her with his the tip of his nose.
"Hey! Wake up! Mist, Pine and Breeze is missing. We must go and look for them." He informed her as she awoke. He howled a loud howl echoing through the territory. A call asking if anyone had seen the three pups, or maybe the pups would be able to answer the call themself. He looked around, and sniffed the air for any scent they could have left behind.
_~*To: Falcon Ridge.*~_

Story

Story sighed and got up. 'Where have they gone to now...' The small female thought to herself as she padded after her father, Asgata and Fall.
_-^To: falcon Ridge^-_

Last edited by Rain on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Forest

"Alright then" she replied, watching as the male froze a leaf, then the deer's leg. "Well, we only have two other Ice Elementals, and one is a pup" she said. He showed patience and remained calm when I threatened him.....and Mist said he wants to be a Hunter? I tink these two would work well together the fem thought. "Anyways, let's get this back to camp" Forest said, and grabbed the deer again and began dragging it across the ground back to the camp.

-To the Camp-
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:27 pm

The male glanced at Forest, then began dragging it towards the camp. He really liked the pack. The members were kind, and helpful. He smiled, then continued walking to camp with the deer in his jaws.

-To Camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Jayfeather quickly sniffed out some alder and added it to his pile of herbs.He quickly then headed back to the camp.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Thunder skidding to a halt entering the forest, the flowers were gone due to the cold weather. It seemed very strange to not see any, but he knew they would be here again when spring comes. He sat down and waited for Flare. "It looks so different without any of those flowers blooming!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Glenland Forest - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Flare would run fast towards the Forest known as Glendland Forest. Soon enough the auroma of flowers that graze the land came to view as for the tall pine tree's that tower over them. She halted to a quick stop before bouding over to Thunder.She blinked her eyes twice and looked around the place. Soon enough it hit her as she watched this place like a past clip playing in front of her. She lightly smiled

-Flashback-

Flare would laugh as she ran around as she caused more petals to float in the air "papa! Look!" she says while pointing at a butterfly

But only to have her father to sneeze while laying down. Obviously he was tired. But flare kept goin till she stopped and ask if he wanted to play but this old pa just fell asleep. Saddened young flare went to the pond to stare at her reflection on to cry on the inside cause she resembled her real parents. Thats when Thunder jumped out of the white flowers and somewhat pinned her down just to play wit her once Cyrax slept.

Flashback ends

Flare would sit down as her tail wrapped around her paws "good times.." she spoke

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Thunder closed his eys, as if knowing exactly what Flare was thinking. "Hmm, yeah." With a sudden playful growl Thunder jumped onto Flare, pinning her down with his paws. "Remember this?" He said grinning.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Surprised by Thunder's Actions she'll look up at him and smile "yes i remember." she growled back playfully before flipping him over with her hind legs and pinned him down "pinned ya." she giggled

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

Thunder kicked her off and entered into a crouch before leaping at her again. He bit her neck lightly and attempting to pin the female back down for good this time.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Flare would growl and get up on her hind legs and swipe at him lightly trying to buck him off. She then twisted around and nipped his ear softly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Thunder laughed and stepped off of her. He looked around awkardly, they weren't pups anymore, and he couldn't help but feel slightly awkard and unknowing what to say. "Well, this is embarrsing! I don't know what to do!" He sat down and looked at Flare as if he didn't know what to do. "ah jeez, sorry, this is awkard isn't it?" He looked down, the two of them never spent time alone like this in a while, and he couldn't help but feel different.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Flare would laugh as well before falling silent alongside Thunder. she nuzzled him gently "Its not awkward Thunder its fun to wrestle of thats what you meant by awkward?" she said then got up and swished him with her tail and walked towards a patch of flowers and looked back before burning them dead and laying on them comfortably "so....."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Thunder sighed happily, he was glad Flare didn't think it was awkard. He lay in the grass, it was suprizenly not that cold out despite it was winter. He looked up to the sun, which was trapped behing some cluds, but a few rays still hit his pelt, warming him. "So...what do you plan on doing for your future?' Thunder asked, still looking at the sky. He liked Flare, liked her alot. Was he asking her to be his mate? Thunder thought about it, they were still pretty young, only a year old. He wondered if it was too soon.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Flare would look up at the pale sky which was nothinf but grey and hid the sun except for some rays that managed to seep through. Flare smiled and closed her eyes lightly as she warmed the area around her. Till Thunder spoke "Future?" she replied softly "Well being a warrior already has been accomplished except I wanna maybe one day settle down with a speacial guy...maybe pups... but first I wanna learn more of my heritage to pass on to my legacy not to mention perfect my element skills. " she said and went to lay by him to keep him warm if needed "What about you Thunder?" she asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next