Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenland Forest

+5
Pluto
March
King Thunder
miyuki
Midnight
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Glenland Forest Empty Glenland Forest

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:56 pm

::Glenland Forest::

Glenland Forest F36wer10

::Description::
A cute little forest with small little white flowers every where.
These flowers are poisonous and small animals like bunnies
ad raccoons can get very sick and die if they breath it in, the
wolves and deer are to big to be affected by these flowers.

::Prey::
Deer

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Glenland Forest Left_bar_bleue85/100Glenland Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Glenland Forest Empty Re: Glenland Forest

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Korrid carefully picked his way through the flowers. The wolf's eyes flicked back and forth, scanning for movement, whether wolf or prey. The young male knew that there was a wolf pack living nearby. He did intent to track them down, but for now, needed to eat something. Lifting his nose, he smelled the air, a soft breeze ruffling his fur and carrying the scent of hare. Korrid carefully followed the scent, crouching low when the hare came into sight. Making sure his pawsteps were light, he stalked toward the hare. Korrid pounced forward, landing squarely on the hare, giving a quick killing bite. Korrid hesitated before eating. He knew that the flowers here could affect small animals and disease them. Sniffing the hare carefully, the wolf concluded that the hare was not ill. Korrid dug in, savoring the fresh meat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Ithria anxiously looks for alder to reduce infection. Then, she spots the round leaves and starts clutching what she needs in her teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Flare came dashing through the field of flowers only to have a path of petals flow behind her "Wheeee!" she squeaked

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:12 pm

^^Miyuki^^
Glenland Forest Miyuki11

Miyuki looked around and ripped out some leaves from the trees, and weaved the top or cover for the rest of her little bowl. She then walked over to the tree and waited for a while for the honey to drop down on the leaves.
When it was done, she walked a little deeper to find some marigolds. She swiped the plants with her not so sharp claws and placed them with the other herbs in the large leaf. Miyuki then placed the lid of the leaf bowl and placed in the leaf bag as well. She then walked happily back to the den.

~To Camp
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
Glenland Forest Left_bar_bleue82/100Glenland Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Cyrax would come walking alongside Flare as he watched her run off in the field of flowers and made sure she didnt wander too far. "Stay close." he called out while laying down on a patch of moss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Flare would laugh as she ran around as she caused more petals to float in the air "papa! Look!" she says while pointing at a butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Cyrax's noise would twitch as so many petals came floating by because of the wind's breeze "Im gonna sneeze." he would say before letting out a breathtaking sneeze only to cause his fur to become slightly poofy. Growling he'll use his paw to pretty much sorta comb his fur. "Hm?" he would say as he watched flare point at a butterfly "go catch it." he would say while laying back down lazily

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Flare would laugh and began snapping at the butterfly before running back and fourth "play woth me?" i would laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Cyrax wold close his eyes and began to feel sleepy "uh im boreed,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:43 pm

Flare would lower her eyes as she saw her father began to decend into a deep sleep but she couldnt blame him. He was a hunter/ warrior in this war. But all she wanted was somebody to play with. Sitting down near a field of tulips her blazing eyes looked beyond the fields. The aroma here was sweet and the sun was out to give this glorious land a marvelous outlook. Getting up she'll pad towards the water were she'll stare at her reflection. Her black pelt was a resembelence of her birth father and mother. Tears began to swell in her eyes as the traveled down her cheeks and into the small pond causing ripples to diminish her reflection for a sec.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Thunder Paws was hiding in the tall white flowers, he wanted to sneeze badly, but held it in. He watched as Flare came closer and closer to him, walking towards the water. Thunder Paws lept from the flowers, tackeling Flare. "Why hello there!" He said having a big grin on his face, looking down at the small she-wolf.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Glenland Forest Left_bar_bleue50/100Glenland Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Flare would fall back in the water as she looked up at thunder with shock as well as faint tears. "Hi," she'll reply to him while gently pushing him off

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:51 pm

"You look bored" Thunder Paws replied, he did not notice the tear in Flare's eye from before.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Flare would nod while sitting up "I was just about to go lay down.." she'll say looking away from him

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Thunder Paws started to run in circles, trying to get rid of some energy. "Lay down? No no no no no no! Iv'e been in those flowers for like, ever waiting for that old bum Cyrax to fall asleep so I can come play with you!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Cyrax would close his eyes in a deep sleep but he still seemed well aware of the enviroment all around him. Breathing gently his chest heaved back and fourth as his muscles sort of stretched

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 am

Flare would smile lightly "old bum eh?" she'll say and crouch down while growling playfully before leaping at him and pushing down on the ground "pinned ya." she'll say giggling before looking down at him smirking

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 am

Thunder Paws blushed alittle in embarasment and pushed Flare off of him. "H-hey! I wasn't ready! So that didn't count! Besides," Thunder Paws said as he smirked alittle. "A girl like you couldn't beat me!" Thunder Paws lept at Flare again, they both tumbled back and forth, not noticing all the noise they were making.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:11 am

(oh my gawd he didnt log out!!! -.- dang it)

Flare would have a questioning look before thunder pinned her down. But instead they both end up tumbling down the hill leaving a trail of smashed flowers and petals in the air. "Hey!" she giggled and nipped his ear lightly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 am

Thunder Paws laughed in tiumph. " Mwhaha! Once again the great Thunder Paws is undeafeated!" Thunder Paws then stepped off Flare and snifed the air, smelling rabbit in the distance.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:22 am

"not for long!" flare would say and use her strength to flip them both over so that she'll be on top "girls rule." she'll say while looking down at him with her golden eyes till she got off him and sat down. "sorry about my pa" she'll say to him refering to earlier

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:29 am

Thunder Paws didn't notice Flare talking, he was too busy running around, having small sparks shoot out from his feet and screaming, "Argh! Why is she so strong! It's not normal!" He continued his rant till he finnally calmed down, stopped running and replied to her. "Huh? Oh! Cyrax you mean? Aw, it's no big deal! This makes it more fun!....Plus, its fun to make him mad!
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:35 am

Flare would laugh at thunder's rant before laying down on her back "oh well i gotta warn you, he doesnt mind killing pups..." she'll say seriously "you see papa came from the distinct Shaman's wolf pack his pup hood was rough, he was trained since he was 5 months to become a ruthless warrior most of the pups perished but those who lived were confirmed to be the strongest.." she'll say explaining before shaking her head and walking over to him "thunder were u mad at me? When i flipped u ober?" she would ask

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:45 am

Thunder Paws looked into her eyes, for a moment he was serious. "Mmm, not really I guess, ...I just want to be strong, someday, I'll be a warrior! I'll be the most powerful ever! I don't know why..I just have too." He looked up to the sky, eyes glittering.... He then looked back at Flare and reverted back to his crazy self. "Wait! So you said Cyrax was a warrior?! Thats so cool! Can he train me can he train me huh huh huh?! Thunder Paws started to bounce around, and petals flew in the air.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next