Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 18 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 am

flare would smile in response and sprint towards the river bank to spot the white male. "Alpha.. i came to ask who will be our mentors?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 am

Since Cyrax's mate his having his pups he decided to make room in his den for her. Running off into the forest he'll take about 2 hours before returning back with a whole elk that has been skinned completely from its pelt. Throwing the carcass into the kill pile he'll carry the pelt made blanket into his den and make a bedding big for both him and her. Laying the pelt down he looked around his den. Growing a small pelt of fresh moss under the pelt to create a nice soft comfy surface with his elemental power. His den was nice it shared his shaman history as for his trophy skull mask all on a nice smooth stone acting like a table you can say. And for his paintings that brought a nice color to the den walls. Not to mention the entrance having leaves coming down to complement his den home.. "Seeker love come rest.." he calles out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:11 pm

Rain awoke from his nap, and saw Forest was gone. He got up quickly and looked around. When he didn't spot her he walked over to her den and looked inside. He sighed in relief as he saw she was sleeping peacefully. He lowered his body to the ground outside of the den, and sighed again. "We'll see how this goes soon enough..." He thought and looked around the camp.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Thunder ran around the camp irratated. "TSUUKKIIII!" He didn't even notice Flare till he eventually stopped and looked around. Seeing the two, he ran over and slid to a halt besides Flare, leaning towards her, he wispered, "I saw him before you just so you know."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Forest awoke a little while later, and she rolled over onto her back. She looked at her mate as he lay just outside of the den. She gently pawed him. "Hey love" she said, smiling.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Rain was a little startled since he was deep inside of his own world. He looked over at Forest with a smile, but still with a little concern in his eyes. Winter is coming Forest... I can see it with my very own eyes. I'm concerned about the pups. I hope they survive.... He murmured, but then looked a little more confident. They will survive. I just know it. They have to..." He said and smiled, nuzzling Forest's cheek.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm

"I'm a bit nervous too. But we will keep them safe." She paused for a moment. "You know, maybe Tsuki should tell the Hunters to gather and store some extra food for the winter, since me and Seeker are going to have pups."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:38 pm

You are probably right, maybe they should. I should help out too... Unless you want me to stay. I'd do what you want me to do. He said and smiled kindly.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 am

Flare would laugh "Yea right.." she whispered back with a laugh and then paid attention to the alpha awaiting a response

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm

(Internet has been playing up soz bout my inactivity)

Seeker looked at the mashed up berries for a long time. She sighed and ate them. "Yuck." she said when she had finished them. Standing up she shook her pelt out and she slipped into the shade to lay down.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm

The member 'Seeker' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Pregnancy Test' :
The Camp      - Page 18 Bq4lm210
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 pm

"Nope, I saw him before you, you just got to him first." He joked, raising his head. Thunder looked back to Tsuki who was till silent, twitching with anticipation he said his name in a rather childish way. "Tsukkkiiiii, stop gazing off into the distance..."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 pm

The Camp      - Page 18 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March got up from her den and walked over to Thunderpaws. She quickly gave him a strong electric shock. "That is no way you talk to the alpha." She said slightly frowing. It was about time March treat him more as a electric wolf. Of course, they are a lightning tribe of warriors, so they be strict. March shooked her head and looked at Thunder.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 18 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked around. So far, there were only two pregnant females, rare that is wasn't even mating season. Plu sighed and walked over to her den as she watches March doing a electric wolf thing. Pluto looked over to the right, she saw Seeker calling for Yuki. Pluto could only shake her head and fall asleep.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 18 Miyuki10

"Lets work together to make our dreams!"

Code
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Miyuki looked at the river bank. "I guess i'm lucky to be a wind wolf. Electric seems a little to harsh." Miyuki stared and then took a deep breath. Miyuki walked over to her bed and went to sleep until it was night time, so that she can do her regular nocturnal stuff.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:46 pm

"Hey! What's your problem March!?" He said, He was not hurt, but the suprizing jolt shook him. "Can't you see that my life is going to be changed soon!?" He screamed, not realizing that he had even said anything disrespecful to Tsuki.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Hey! What's your problem March!?"

"I'm only treating you as a electric wolf. Unless you want to be treated as a regular wolf with no element." March said and walked away from him. She sighed and sat down, and looked back at the 6 month old wolf
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 am

Thunder said nothing as March walked away, but when she wasn't looking Thunder stuck his tongue out at her and made a silly face. He then turned to Flare, who was probbally watching. He laughed, as if he never cared or didn't listen to what March had said.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:40 am

Seeker watched as March walked away from her son and saw him make a face and stick out his toungue. Using her ice power she made the ground under him slippery so he would fall over in punishment. Shaking her head Seeker rested it on her paws.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:31 am

Thunder got up, shaking his body. "Jeez, no matter what I do I'm always being watched..." He thought to himself.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 am

The Camp      - Page 18 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy turned over to Seeker. She didn't seem all proud. Happy howled as she claims the day must be over for now. The sun suddenly came to a fall, hoping another moon wolf will raise the sun. So for now, it stayed as dusk until a moon wolf kicked in for the ride. Happy sighed and looked at Thunder paws. She wondered if he will behave after watching stick his tongue out at March. Happy only shook her head. "I guess Thunder doesn't like being treated as a electric wolf, nor does he even act like one. I wonder how things would have gone if he was a sun wolf." Happy shook her head from all the bad thoughts. She sighed and walked around in circles laughing and playing. The mud. Happy smiled. "Mud!" She whispered to herself and ran to the dirt and started rolling in it. She sneezed and laughed, hopefully. Hap continued to play,

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 am

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 18 Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Pluto looked at March "Hey, do you want to patrol the borders with me? Along the way we can grab some food." She smiled.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 am

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Hey, do you want to patrol the borders with me? Along the way we can grab some food."

March looked at Pluto. "That would be nice. I was going out to find some food, but I guess we could use a patrol." March walked up to Pluto and then headed to the patrol borders with the beta female..

~To Patrolling borders with Pluto

Last edited by March on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:49 am

Cyrax would sigh as he would continue to prep his den for him and seeker. Already he had nice blankets he made himself using his claws: bear pelts, elk pelts, racoon pelts. Some thing for the newborn pups to stay warm during the winter. His den was big and it had most of his shaman trophies but he needed to make it more baby suitable as well.. fixing the nest( bed) with all the warm pelts he'll exit his den only to feel the large leaves at the entrance pat his back before leaving. "Rain here is a gift for your pups." he'll say the newly father as he placed a warm bear pelt in front of him "I made a few pelts for seeker and my pups and i had an extra it will help your pups during winter." he would say with a smile and looked over at his mate

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 am

Rain looked down at the pelt for a second, then he looked back up. Thank you very much, Cyrax. I owe you one... Congratulations by the way, and tell Seeker I told her too. He said and smiled friendly and thankful at Cyrax.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next