Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 12 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 am

The Camp      - Page 12 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March lifted her eye and then slowly bit down on her food. Soon, March was digging in the bloody meat, and when she was finished, March burnt the bones with electricity and walked to her own den slowly. When finally March got in the den, she sealed the entrance with an electric gate so no one will come inside and bother her sleep.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Forest ate about half of the hare, and pushed the remains towards her mate. "You're free to eat the rest of it now." She smiled, then glanced over at Hinto, who had the lupa pinned down. The brown fae just rolled her eyes and sat down to watch.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Rain nodded, and ate the amount of food he could. When he finished he threw the remains of the wabbit away. He then nudged Forest friendly, and also looked over at the fea and Hinto.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Forest smiled as Rain nudged her. "I liked how you threw that wabbit away." She laughed, then lay down, and once she was in a comfortable position, and she continued studying the two wolves.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Despite the attack from the male and pup she didnt hesitate to defend herself. Instead she took their blows. Not even budging no matter what. The attacks didnt hurt meaningless. But all she did was waited "I can see you wanna kill me cause of the thing i've done with your mate eh?" she questioned the male black striped wolf. "You can't blame me for following orders or defending myself. Be thankful I could of smite her life withing a second. Blood is a mere factor of water. And thus the veins could burst as for organs.." she'll say "Tis im sorry.. but if you want to finish me off so be it. I have a new litter at home and they'll survive with their father. But release my son." she'll say. Even being a shaman wolf is a depressed factor some enjoy the power other's repel from so many emotions it conjure's up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Behind her thick ice wall. Prisoned in her mother's den she'll tap the ice with her paw and smirk. Seeing Thunder come over she'll smile warmly. Soon enough her body was engulfed in flames. The ice began to drip and melt away, But once the ice barrier was completely gone. Her body became a fireball before slowly dimming. Soon as the fire had no spark or life. It disappeared and flare would just shake her pelt to reveal a new pelt of red, orange and black. Representing the colors of flames. Her eyes became a nice amber red shade. Smiling she'll run over to thunder and pin him down "I love you!" she'll say and run off to the nearest forest and began to flame up again and release all her hyper energy (lawlz xD had too ahhaa)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:26 pm

What you did wasn't self defense! You just threw her around like she was a Damn puppet! He snarled at the pinned female. I would have killed you. But it seems like Hinto is your saviour today. But for your pups, I don't care one bit... I'm not the one to talk to about this. He growled and nodded at Hinto.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Thunder didn't expect that kind of reaction, he got up and blinked in suprized before running after her. "Hey!" He shouted.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Flare would run around and avoid Thunder she was embarressed. So instead she'll create a smoke cloud and disappear into a large hole in a tree trunk covering her body with leaves to be hidden away from him

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Inside the huge smoke cloud that Flare left, Thunder Paws was running around inside confused. It wasn't long til he bashed into a tree head first. He rolled back from the force and shook his head, Thunder bashed into trees so often he barley even felt himself hit it. Standing back up he sniffed the air, trying to pinpoint Flare's location.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Hinto spoke with an eerily calm tone, "Rain, we always take care of pups, no matter whose they are. Now go get the fae's child." Turning to the female he spoke once more with a frightening calm, "what is your name?" his voice was gentle but his chocolate eyes were as cold as ice. He waited patiently for an answer but when no response came he asked again, "Tell us your name and I will give you your child, I give you my oath."
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:07 am

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 12 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki eyed Hinto as he talked to the female wolf. "Lets see..." She thought and then licked her paws as she finishes her meal. "Well thanks March" She smiled and then walked over to her mate and lied down next to him, and closing her eyes into resting mode.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 am

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 12 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

Pluto tilted her head slightly and watched the other beta. Was it natural for water wolves to be kind and give away a pup like that? Pluto shook her head as she didn't really bother about thinking. She sighed and lifted her eyes, looking around to find something entertaining.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 am

The Camp      - Page 12 Untitl10

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March woke up slowly as she blinks to get her vision back. "What is goin on..." She thought and cut the barrier off. She looked around and spotted some wolves crowded again, talking about stuff. Pup stuff that is. March sighed and sat down as some dirt fly around her. "Oops..." She whispered her herself and brushed the dust off with her tail.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 am

The Camp      - Page 12 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy scratched her head as she watched the other walk off on their own. A few wolves were hangnig out and others seem to be dealing with intruders. Either way, Happy didn't find herself much use at this point. She sighed and patted Cyrax in the back. "Good job jimmy boy." She laughed and ran off. She then plopped down on the dirt and started rolling on it. Her gorgeous orange and yelloow pelt was soon brown, with dust and dirt. Happy sneezed and laughed as she got herself dirty. Rolling around, Happy then plucked some pieces of grass, still rolling like a little pup. "Hehehehe." Hapy laughed as she looked out to the sky. She looked around and then smiled and swished her bushy tail on the dirt. Hapapy got up and shook her pelt. Dirt flew everywhere, but it wasn't soon when Happy was down and rolling around again. Happy got up again and remembered how she was so happy. The way she was right now was just like when she first recieved her rank armor.

In middle of flahsback...

*A tradtional celebration used for Golden Gates Pack*

"Next we have Happy, a natural born warrior who have promised the pack to protect each and every member from harm. So here we have Happy recieving her armor rank" Salu smiled as Happy watched the alpha announce to the pack. Happy got up and puffed up her chest in a proud way. Slowly, she walked out to the stage and recieve the metal armor which was made not to long ago. "Thank you Salu. I am honored to become an assistance for the pack." Happy lowered her head as Salu slowly place the headgear on Happy. Happy smiled and then howled with the whole pack as the sun rises from the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:15 am

Flare would lay still as she watched thunder bumped into each tree. She felt bad but watched with her ruby eyes. He was quite amusing to her. Smiling softly she would continue to remain still

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 am

It's a pain for me to help someone who have hurt Forest... But I guess, her son haven't done anything... He sighed and calmed down a little. He walked over to the den where the young wolf resided. Since he was unconscious, he had ti get him outside himself. Rain saw he was wounded, probably because of Cyrax' vines. So Rain grabbed him by the scruff and pulled him up on his back instead of dragging him by the ground. He carried him.slowly making sure not to hurt him. He approached the female, and lowered her son gently to the ground. He then took a step back and sat down.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:31 pm

Forest stalked up to the female who had hurt her. "Now that you've got your son, get outta here!" she barked, almost yelled. She was furious with the she-wolf for coming back, even if it was for her son. "You're lucky Hinto here saved you" she muttered. "Otherwise you would have been long gone" she growled.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:04 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 12 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki quietly walked over to the small near by lake to wash off her bangs. She sighed and sat down. She began to wash her bangs and then color it green. When Miuki was down, she walked back to her den and listen and monitor the others who seem busy. Yuki sighed and sat down next to her mate, while looking around for something tasty. Like a bird.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 am

Thunder walked slowly through the smoke til it finally cleared. Lookjing around he could find no trace of Flare. "Flareeee, come out come out where ever you areee" He said playfully
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:05 am

Flare would smile and throw a pebble at a tree trunk causing it to clunk. "Find me.." she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:56 am

Hinto picked up the pup, "Forest enough," he spoke harshly. Placing the unconcious pup on the earth he faced theintruding female, "your name, and your oath to leave us to heal." he demanded, the small wolf behind him, and waited for the mother fae to answer.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:26 am

Valtriss would smile as her young son came to view slowly getting up she'll walk over to him and nudge him softly. His wounds were great but what to expect from a old lead warrior in her pack. "My name is Valtriss. I come from the Shaman pack. I will pledge the oath for everyone to heal but I can't promise you that my pack won't attack you all. Please forgive me.. I had to retrieve Cyrax but the she-wolf got in my way so i merely chose to attack.. I must follow my alpha's orders in order to save my litter.. i lost 8 from the elders... " she'll say while nudging her pup. "And we know more about element perhaps i can share secrets even if it means betraying the pack..." she'll say while summoning water to draw from the earth like a huge tide. The water was being consumed by the plants after the huge downpour so she took half of it and created a sphere of water. And spreaded it across the land. Before letting it to evaporate. She'll then turn to the she wolf she injured "I apologize but since you hold a grudge against me then don't come crying to me when i choose to protect you from my pack...then again you do have your mate..." her eyes would soften while thinking about Nanuk.

The small space wolf would stir as his mother's presence warmed his heart. Slowly getting up to touch noses with her he'll look around. "You won't hurt my mother you male or female.. i'll defend her..." he'll stutter while flinching from his wounds. "We must go... Drago will be furious.." he'll say as he summoned his elemental power with his remaining strength. Soon enough a tear in the air would began to swirl as for a powerful suction began. A hole as if a dimension appeared more likely a wormhole formed.. stepping in he'll be sucked in and disappear to the other side..

"Till then..." she'll say then look at Cyrax "If you need help call me cyrax." she'll say and nuzzle his muzzle friendly before stepping into the vortex to disappear as well.. soon enough the vortex would close and so a star dust fell. She was gone and already back to her territory

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:09 am

Once the wolves were gone, Hinto turned to Forest, Rain, and Thunder. "You attacked unprovoked. I am dissapointed." His words escaped like a slow venom, a blade sheathed in velvet. Hinto then turned from the three over to Pluto. "May we continue on our way?" he asked, smiling, his mood softening for the fae.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:28 am

You have nothing to be disappointed about. You are not my mentor. You never trained me for what you think is right. No one did... He growled at Hinto walking away, not waiting for a response. He jumped up into the tree he used to be in. He sighed and lowered his head to rest. He layed there without moving. Then, he closed his eyes
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next