Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 9 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

The Camp      - Page 9 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy watched as Thunder released power. Happy quickly grabbed her armor and put it on to prevent electricity from hitting her. She then wiped her head. "That was closeeeee!" She sqeed and watched as more electricity came in.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:07 pm

The Camp      - Page 9 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

March swished her stiff tail and surrounded herself with the electricity Thunder created and shooted the un needed up to the sky, cause more storms to come down. "Get inside quickly." She said leading Thunder into her den. "It looks like you could practice n handling your powers." March hadn't seen this before. She sighed and flicked her tail again.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 9 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki hid behind Tsuki for a moment when the lightning stirked. "What was that?" She thought swishing her tail and creating wind.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Thunder followed March inside her den with a look of excitement on his face, obivously forgetting what March said. "Did you see that!? That was so cool!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

"Did you see that!? That was so cool!"

March thought for a moment. "It was amazing, but it was dangerous." She said licking her stiff tail. "So when start training?" She asked the young pup.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:21 pm

Thunder Paws esspression turned into a big smile. "Training?! I want to start now!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 9 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

Pluto watched Thunder burst in amazment when his power released powerful electric shocks. Plu sighed in relief and quickly shuffled under the rain, to her den. She looked and listened to Thunder and March speak.

March: "So when start training?"
Thunder: "Training?! I want to start now!"

Pluto thought for a moment. Considering all the actions Plu has saw for the few days, she thought maybe training time was to start quickly. She sat down under her shelter, almost forgetting what Hinto was planning. "Ah, i forgot." She thought and shrank to th floor. "Oh well." She said and flicked her silly tail up in the air and peeked out of the den, looking at Hime and Hinto, who seem to be asking Hime something, but more of a strict rather than kind way. "Oh..." She said and hid in her den again. "So it seems she does have a crush on Hinto. So i thought. I wonder how that would work out considering her actions of jealousy shows pretty easily to me." Pluto thought and smiled. The darkness filled her den and her eyes glowed purple. "Oops again." Pluto said and smacked her head so that she wouldn't glow her eyes in a evil way. Plu then started to laugh. "What was that?" She continued to laugh, which she understand. Hinto was never Pluto's crush, so she laughed it off on why she just gave of a evil aura.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy, still wearing the armor, walked into March's den. "Training?" She asked March, who was talking with Thunderpaws. "I hope training does start i'm bored." Happy thought secretly in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

"Training?! I want to start now!"

March nodded "I think we can start, what do you say Happy? I think the alphas would tell us." She said looking at the warrior wolf. March then yawned. "Oh well, need a rest, so go on and speak with the alphas." March said lying down and falling asleep.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Thunder shuffled his paws impatiently. "Hurry hurry hurry! I wanna learn to fight!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 pm

The sound of fighting reached Hinto's ears and he turned his head to see a dead Ice fae and a dead pup. He ran to the pup's side and then looked at the ice female who hadn't belonged to the pack. "Who killed them and why?" he barked loudly, his voice projecting through the whole camp.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 am

Forest smiled as Rain lay down in the den next to her. She pressed up against him and closed her hazel eyes, and let out a happy sigh. She could hear Thunder-paws, Happy, and March discussing the young pup's training. "I wonder if me and Rain will have pups.." she thought. Her mind started to drift. "I wonder what their names would be..... If I had a male, I would name him Storm, or Jay. And if I had a little girl I would name her Flower or maybe Cloud." And with these thoughts in her mind, she drifted off into a peaceful slumber.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 am

Rain smiled as Forest pressed against his side. He nudged her friendly and also lowered his head to the ground. He kept his eyes open for any threats though. He heard only half of what Hinto said because of the thunder. So he just sighed and looked around some more.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki wondered into a deep spot. "Maybe someday i'll take Tsuki to the clouds." She thought and smiled, before drifting off into more deep thoughts.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:06 pm

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy nodded her head. "Alrighty then. Tomorro after the storm might be good." She thought and walked off without a single word. Happy then walked to her den and sat down, watching the rain continuing to fall down, and listening to the thunder. Hopefully, Happy wouldn't have to bear with this for long.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think

March nodded. "Lets discuss this a little later." And walked outside in the rain, looking around. Not many wolves seem to enjoy, but the water. She sighed and wondered how Cyrax and the others were doing. And that, March walked into her den and lied down.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Forest soon woke from her short nap and opened her hazel orbs to see her mate. She gave him a light lick on the nose and started telling her about this wonderful dream she had had. "We had little pups, one looked like you, except his stripes were brown, and the tip of his tail and ears were green, and then there was a pretty she-pup, who was brown with black paws, chest, and three black rings on her tail." She sighed happily as she gazed into Rain deep blue eyes.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Rain smiled at Forest as she told him her dream. He loved listening to her, her voice, how she looked, her smile... He loved her... The burning sensation of love grabbed him. Maybe it will be a dream coming true. He suddenly said. He was suprised by what he said himself, but he smiled at his mate. Knowing he meant it, he looked back into the feas eyes and nuzzled her gently. Then he looked outside again.

Last edited by Rain on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 pm

Thunder sat dissapointed on having to wait. But he was glad that he could finnally train.

(That awkard moment that it is storming at your place in real life right now.)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki opened her eyes again and watched Tsuki at the corner of her eye. Then she turned her head towards outside and looked out. Miyuki then sniffed Tsuki and asked "What foods do you like." Looking up.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:21 pm

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy scratched head more a moment until her fur flew off her head. She licked her paw and sticked her head outside and got wet. Slowly Happy went back inside her den, with her silly wet head. "Dat. Dat wuz awesome!" Happy said smiling while rolling in the mud outside. She sneezed and then laughed while playing in the rain. Her fur, which was all brown and dirty quickly washed off in the rain and Happy started running around playing with the drops of rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Another Charater
Text ~ ☆☆☆

March leaned on the dirt walls of her den and looked out of the little hole den that was in the ground. "Grumpy and serious always turn happy for Happy." March thought chuckling slightly. She turned to Thunderpaws, who was sitting inside the den and then looked at him closely. March thought he wouldn't be so happy when around other electric wolves, but today seems rather different. March watched the storm continue and then slowly turning into a sun shower.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Thunder noticed March staring at him. "What?! Why are you staring!?" He replied anoyed.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:50 am

Entering camp all soaked she'll run and find Thunder before spotting him. Running over to him her eyes's were huge! "Cyrax had crazy earth powa!!" he said in shock as she sat next to him "Also we caught a shaman wolf lurking." she'll say then lay down while shaking her fur out

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:20 am

Entering camp, while dragging the captured shaman wolf in a bind of vines. He'll look up at the sky. Shaking his head he would feel the element of earth burning his gut from the use of all that power. Dragging his prisoner he'll look around "Rain is forest feeling better?" he questioned while passing by as if nothing happened.

His eye's looked back and fourth. He was terrified yet angry. He would use his element but right now wasnt the perfect time! Bleeding from the sharp thorn vines that coiled him and the earthquake that shook him strongly he looked about the camp to see wolves. Snarling he'll glare at each wolf "Let me go!! Or you will pay the price!!" he snarled as he tried to shake free or chew the vines off..

Valtriss continue to patrol the pack's borders. But halting to take a rest she'll stare at the sky. But what caught her attention was a faint howl and a streaming flare in the sky traveling across, "Venum!" she panicked knowing her first litter son was in trouble! She can' t afford to lose him "Those wolves!" she growled "Nanuk watch my pups if i don't come back.. take care of them!" she would say and take off

"Valtriss?!" he yelled but it was too late the she-wolf fled. Growling, he'll lower his eyes "Be safe.." before running to her den to lay with the pups.. yet they mistaken him as the mother and began squirming towards him.. moving away slightly they cried.. "Im sorry little ones but your mother is gone.. hopefully she'll come back.." he would say and lick the pups

Hearing Hinto's voice he'll plainly answer "The pup was murderd and eaten by a old friend of mine in my old pack.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next