Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 7 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Flare would see Thunder's reaction when March commented on how cute they were.. "im sorry cutie.." she'll say and lick his cheek while moving her body away and laying her head down on her paws

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Valtriss would laugh historically "Remove me by force?" she'll repeat then look at the she-wolf "Your not alpha so why would I give you this message? Tsk.. I ain't scared of you nor your element.. I can drain your body dry.. your earth is a weakened element without another.." she'll snarl while baring her teeth then seeing the male with white/black stripes jump down. "Im guessing that's your lover.." she grinne then turned to Cyrax before another wolf came a red and white male who bared the eagle's skull. "Nanuk..?" she snapped while seeing this wolf approach her

Nanuk wad a rather large male, he had a lean muscular build as for so many scars that mark his body. He was a old friend of Cyrax but since he left things turned nasty. Baring his canines he would leap and pounce onto Cyrax as he bared his teeth into his flesh. Tearing and tearing he manage to rip off some flesh only for it to spill onto the ground. "Traitor.." he snarled and snapped again his eyes shone nothing but death written in them..

Cyrax watched as Valtriss mocked him and Forest. But he can't underestimate her she unlocked so many secrets with her element that were nothing but deadly.. when she said the word drain she meant it.. she can pretty much drain the body of its natural resources and needs. But he couldn't take it no more. Cyrax was about to lunge at her till a figure in the north came running towards them. His body was a muscular build like his, yet he was a rather familiar looking wolf.. "Nanuk?" But soon enough the eyes of this wolf shown nothing but bloodlust. Snarling as this heavy wolf landed on him, Cyrax wouldn't hesitate but to sink his canines in this wolf's left shoulder and began tugging to rip it open.. Blood, steel , tangy blood.. dripped in his mouth as he remember all those eyes staring back at him blankly.. Feeling a sharp pain slicing through his back he'll whine softly but still tugg at Nanuk's flesh to only tear a small fraction of flesh. Using his hind paws he'll kick this wolf off and stand up. Blood began draining.. As he panted, his muscles tensed at the pain as his blood screamed onto the grass "Nanuk!" he snarled and leap onto him and began clawing, thrashing everywhere!

Valtriss would only smirk in amusement as she grinned widely at Nanuk's rant for blood. Then she remembered.. "I believe this guy is yours.." she said throwing down a lifeless blue and striped pup whose body began half eaten from the waist down (tellin wants tsuki to delete. his profile...) "Found him in the woods.." she'll say with a smirk then turned to cyrax and joined by snapping at his hind legs

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Now this got Forest mad. She snarled, let out a roar, and leapt onto the smug female and lashed at her face with her claws while she sank her teeth into her neck. She had her hind paws on the ground, and pulled the female to the ground
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 7 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listen to another character talking ~ ※※※

Pluto watched as the Forest sank her teeth in. Plu quietly stalked the group and then growled at the stranger. She wondered what the wolf was doing, but kept quiet for her next move.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:40 pm

[color=violet] Valtriss would snarl and buck this female off her before turning and sinking her long canines into Forest's neck and tearing at the windpipe.. Valtriss onyx eyes gleamed as she tasted this females blood soon enough she would use her strength to lift forest in the air by her neck as she tore at her windpipe. Throwing forest against a tree. Valtriss would summon a rather dark mischevious presence. Something her element had became advance at.. Soon enough the water from the plants dried out as for the grass beneath her died away.. "Behold permundas power..." she snarled as it seemed she would gain control of the water element in Forest's blood. Each blood cell contained a spec of water in which that is how life is able to sustain. Pushing her paw to the side the blood in another wolve's body would stir and paralyze their motions. This was the water element at its advance stage."I didnt come here to fight you peasant!" she snarled at forest as she stole her movement before throwing her aside and turning to Nanuk.. "Nanuk lets go!" she snarled and fled the scene of blood shed.

Nanuk continued his rant only to spill blood more hastly before hearing upon Valtriss's call he'll claw Cyrax's face before leaping off and fleeing into the shadows of the forest along with Valtriss

Cyrax would get up slowly and limp over to Forest seeing her blood was churned.. he felt valtriss use her water element but who would've know she'll achieve to higher standards.. but his jade eyes would turn to the half eaten pup... His eyes would lower before he used his remaining strength to howl a mournful cry

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Forest heaved herself to her paws, and watched Valtriss and the male leave. "And don't you dare cone back, losers!" She smiled, and looked around for Ithria. She stumbled over to the Lead Healer. "I'm not sure what that jerk did to me, but can you help?" she asked the Moon wolf.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Rains eyes widened as he saw Forest. He sprinted over and nudged her. Forest... Are you ok? He asked. and licked her muzzle before he took a step back. I won't allow this... Never. He said and turned to the forest where the pests had run. I will get them for this... He said as his eyes turned into a faded golden colour. He was about to run when he heard a familiar faded voice in his head telling him not to go. So he breathed heavily and turned back to Forest, with a concerned look.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Forest nuzzled his cheek. "I'm okay. I just need Ithria to get some herbs for me. But perhaps you could get me some water?" She licked him. "Just watch out for those idiots." She smiled softly at him.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Nanuk would run beyond the territory of these wolves before entering the northern region of their territory. Running along Valtriss he'll smirk "Valtriss... i see your element has become deadly.." he would compliment the she-wolf

Valtriss would halt as they entered Shaman wolf pack territory "Well duh," she would say and nudge him "But that she-wolf bothered me i could of drained her permanentely but she will suffer a rather harsh illness.. i took some of the nutrients of her body out of the cells.." she would say "Cyrax knows better when to leave the pack.. " she'll continue until she was greeted by the alpha

"Valtriss, Nanuk!" he growled "Where have you been?" he demanded and stood tall to appear bigger as he bared his fangs only to lower his head down to their level

Valtriss and Nanuk would tuck their tails between their legs as their ears flattened as they lowered themself lower towards the alpha not meeting his gaze "We were just about to bring cyrax but we got caught up in some things and had a little fun..." she said softly

Drago would snarl and bite Valtriss neck and toss her aside "Fool, you know better not to attack a pack without us.. we must observe and find weakness thats the rules!" he snarled "Next time, i want you to report what you have seen.." he snarled then turned his back before growling at Nanuk..

Nanuk would only whimper as he lowered himself "As you wish drago." he would say

Valtriss would whine as she slowly got up.. and nodded to the alpha's orders. "Nanuk,shall we send Venum..." she would say for such a task.."

Cyrax would continue to bleed before shrugging it off and walking to Forest "How do you feel? Do you feel weakened yet?" he asked knowing valtriss sceem..

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Rain nodded as his eyes regained their default blue colour, and the black stripe gently came back.. Of course. He said and nuzzled Forest. He padded off and got some bowl-alike bark. He then ran towards a stream and filled it to the edge. On his way back, he heard the voice in his head, making him freeze on the spot, and loose the grip on the bark. It hit the ground and some of the water hit his face. It made him come back to his self. The voice didn't say anything... It just was there. He picked up the bark and refilled it, then he padded back to the dens.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Forest looked over at Cyrax. "A bit. I just asked Rain to go get some water." She snarled. "One day I'll get my revenge on that dumbo." She could feel energy drain from her, and she sank down to her haunches.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Rain padded over to Forest in a quick motion. He put the water down and lowered his head down to Forests head and nudged her behind the ear. Forest... He almost sobbed and layed down beside her. We will get them one day... He growled, then he looked up at Cyrax. Who were those beast? He asked in an offensive way, not really meaning to though.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Forest eagerly lapped up the water. "Thank you, love" she murmured. "I have to regain my strength quickly so I don't come down with an illnes" "Cyrax, do you have any idea what that, that nasty she-wolf did?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Cyrax would look at Rain and forest.. before he used his earth element to create tiny vines to sew back his flesh like stitches.. "Those are my old friends.. my pack mates.." he answered rain "And just like them i am able to do disasterious things.. " he would say while lowering his jade eyes. Cyrax would look up "Water will sort of help but forest gonna be a a little ill .." he would say then look up "She just drained your body of its natural resources but if she wanted to.. she could of done worst.." 

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Forest's green-furred hackles rose. "Next tine I see her I'll drain th-" her sentence was ended with a few coughs. "Next time I'm gonna do way worse..." She inhaled deeply, tried not to cough, then bent down to drink some more water.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Rain widened his eyes little at what Cyrax said and Forest's sudden coughing. As long as she'll be fine... He said and nuzzled her gently.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 pm

The Camp      - Page 7 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

March looked at Forest and then Rain. She slowly walked up to Forest and nudged her whimpering whether she was ok. And hopefully no major scars were created.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Cyrax would nod "She should be fine.." he said before getting up "In the meanwhile i wouldn't underestimate my old pack.."

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:20 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 7 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki siddenly bursted into a run, forgeting about Tsuki. Yuki quickly yelled. "Is everyone ok? Do you need healing?" Miyuki said taking in a few deap breaths to prevent herself from panicking to much. Miyuki walked over to Forest with other two wolves. "How do you feel?"
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

The Camp      - Page 7 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy smiled "She be real strong alright. Miyuki i'd request a little check on Forest." Happy said winking at the alpha female. "But don't worry to much." Happy spoke again, removing her little braclet things.

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Forest felt like a pup being fussed over by its mother. "I'm fine, I just need some food and rest." She sneezed. "I could feel that one coming for a while. Glad it finally came out." She smiled, and even laughed a little, but this led to some coughing. "Okay, which den am I in?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Valtriss would await in the pack's territory as she paced back and fourth. She knew a plan.. but would it work? Snarling to herself she'll look beyond the two ragged mountains. Before crawling back to her den where her young pups were ready to be fed.. Nuzzling them as they squirmed towards her belly she'll lower her eyes.. knowing she'll die soon due to the fact she had to play a role in this plot.. she couldnt go against Drago's orders.. "My little ones I hope that you'll forgive me.." she would whisper before observing the pups. She only had 3 pups. She had a litter of 6 but the other three were examined by the other elders and were marked weak and killed on the spot. Laying her head on her paws she'll close her eyes before drifting into a sleep

Cyrax would follow Forest "Forest? Tell me are you planning to kill my old companion?" he questioned. He knew Valtriss attacked him and forest as well as Nanuk but he couldn't blame them.. the pack was corrupted since and still is.. but he couldn't help but feel sympothy for then 

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Seeker stirred and raised herself to her paws weakly. Looking around she stumbled back to camp. Reaching her den she crawled into her nest and formed a ice dome around her. Seeker closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

Thunder stood in shock at what happened before him, he had always thought Cyrax could to do anything, and the rest of his pack seemed so weak against them.... bewildered by what just happened he got up and trotted over to the body of Tellin. "What just happened?" He wondered, eyes spread wide in confusion. Thunder Paws tried to shake the thought out of his mind and direected his toughts toward Tellin, he has been his enemy, and has been in the pack for such a short time, but Thunder respected his boldness, and he knew Tellin would have never gone down without a fight. Thunder closed his eyes and bowed his head in respect, promising to the gods that he would become strong, so he could kill any wolf who threatened his pack.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

Cyrax would sigh and walk out of the den before seeing Seeker, quickly he'll go after her but she was sleeping in her own ice barrier. Tapping the ice he'll look inside

Valtriss would awaken before leaving her pups behind she'll exit her den. And stroll out towards the outskirts of her territory and patroll 

Nanuk would watch Valtriss leave her den, yet the small whines of her pups were heard. He'll lower his head at the thought of her dead and her pups orphaned..

Running towards the outlands beyond the shaman
pack territory a small black wolf with purple and blue flame designs on his pelt ran. His light eyes resembled the stars themselves searched everywhere till he enter the place known as Festa Falls

Seeing Seeker asleep he'll go out into the camp over where Thunder was as for the dead pup. Even if he was wounded he moved strongly but what made him mad was the fact that he couldnt hurt his old pack.. "Thunder, im sorry for what you witnessed.. my old pack never give mercy to young ones nor elderly wolves.. Next time i will protect everyone even if it means showing them my deadly shaman personality..." he would say "Im afraid the Teki pack is not a threat.." he mumbled then turned to thunder.. "You two are to come to my den.." he said while moving to his den. His den had leaves falling down over the entrance as for many animal skulls that lay in a pile in the front. Entering as the leaves brushed against his fur he would look at the warrior symbols.. "Thunder protect Flare for me when I'm gone and don't tell your mother.. I don't want her to be apart of it.." he would say as he put on his alpha wolf skull mask. Then painted his body. Grabbing skeleton armor made of spines, chest plates. As for extra claws of a bear acting as if they were claw blades.. "I gotta leave soon or el-" he stopped as he was cut off.. sniffing the air he would snarl and run to Festa falls

-to festa falls

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next