Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy Human RP

+3
Pluto
miyuki
Rain
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Simply an rp for everyone to post at. Ummm... Guess this is a fantasy RP xD
I thought maybe it got a little hard if we all had a single place to post at. So I made an all public.
So here you post, and in the meanwhile you post where you are, For example: _-*At the store of blah blah blah*-_ or _-*At (My character's) Home*-_ Something like that?

Last edited by Rain on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fantasy Human RP

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Nyan stayed in her canine form and padded down the hall again. She could smell the scent of dog. In fact, the air was thick with it. She put her nose to ground as she sniffed under Room Number Four. "Nothing here.." she thought. At Room Five, however, she could smell dog. She nosed the door open and saw small male Jack Russel Terrier inside. "Is this place filled with dogs, or what?" Robi thought to herself. She walked up to him, not showing any signs of aggression, and communicated with him through dog speak. He nodded and followed her. "I know where all the other dogs are" he said. "There are more?" "Yep." Jack, as she had learned his name, took the lead and trotted to all the other rooms, where they found a collie, a lab, a German Shepherd just like Raven, except male, and even a Great Pyrenees mother with three puppies. Robi led them all back to her room, and she told them to go find some food if they wanted any. "Just be careful" she said, and after they left, she returned to her human form.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:27 pm

By this time, it was almost night at where she was at. The maids has already tucked her in. But Tooru, wasn't into sleeping. Again, Tooru transformed into a wolf/human form and sighed, when she scared her cat. Toto opened the windows and flew out of the mansion and onto tall buildings. The guns were already with her. Today, she was desperate to kill someone, just like what happened to her family.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:48 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Blkcat10

The cat woke up again as she looked around for something to eat. Her pupil widen as she saw a small mouse. She stalked it slowly and then pounced, holding the sword on her back. "Die!" She thought and then chomped her mouth on the mouse, eating it all. The cat then turned back into her cat/human form and picked up the mouse with her bare hands. Cat then jumped onto the tree, and eat it casually, while having no disturbance around her.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Robi sighed as she looked at the fluffy white puppies. She rumaged around in her dark room until she found some old blankets. She arranged them so they would create a kind of a nest for the puppies and their mother. Then she placed the little pups onto the blanket. Her gaze went over to the little husky. She picked him up and laid him near the others. Then she sat down next to Raven and stroked her thick fur. "Well, you have some friends now, Raven. I guess we have some friends now" she said, laughing. She waited for the other dogs to return, then she lay down on the old bed in the room and went to sleep.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Rosaly20

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❖ ❖ ❖
Think = ❖ ❖ ❖
Speak = ❖ ❖ ❖
Listen = ❖ ❖ ❖
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

"I'm so sorry Madam" She said scurrying out of the room and get a plate of both strawberry and regular macaroons. She held them on a silver platter and set them on Megumi's side table. She did a quick bow and when she looked up she noticed out the window a horse pulled carriage stop in front of the manor, it had a blue symbol on the side of what looked like a seal "He never sends a messenger... I believe his Lord is here"

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Lord_a10

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ◉ ◉ ◉
Think = ◉ ◉ ◉
Speak = ◉ ◉ ◉
Listen = ◉ ◉ ◉
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Alaric ran towards the gate and punched it as hard he could sending it flying "I guess I will pay for that..." he muttered as he walked to the door, also breaking it open ignoring the maids how greeted him at the front, he walked down the guest hall to the very end were the most special guest stays, the room was reserved for his lord since he often stayed resident here. "It must be here! Ah here it is! I knew it wasn't lost" He said pulling out his favorite dress from the closet that was maybe twice the size of his washroom. He quickly got changed...

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Lady_m10

"Ah! Much better!" He exclaimed doing a twirl in front of his mirror and walking out into the hall "ROSE-A-LIN! Tend to my needs! I will be staying here for the next month!" He shouted awaiting for his most favored maid.

Rose quickly ran towards Marie's call "I am very sorry but, I am already assigned as a personal handmaid to our new employee, Guard Dog" She said looking up at him in his pink frilly dress with black lace.

"What?!?! You hate being a handmaid! There is no way you would agree to that! why would Gumi force you to do that when there are so many other maids that would love to do the job, and a better one at that!" Marie said angry since Rose had always tented for him.

She looked down at the ground for a second "Well... Um... I am very sorry! It wasn't Megumi who did this, I asked for the job!" She said wondering what kind of crazy response he might give.

"............................" He stood there froze as a rock. By now the two had gathered a lot of attention.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Takusu growled loudly at the person coming in from the gates. He didn't clearly see if it was a man or a woman though. As he didn't even seem to see him. Takusu followed him towards the door and peaked inside. Figuring he knew Rose.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Nyan woke up soon. All the dogs were asleep, so she decided to go out and and explore. She transformed into her Border Collie and trotted out of the building. Once outside, she padded around the corner, and looked around. She continued down the street, looking at everything. "No normal will pay attention to me, they never do." Robi sniffed the air, then went over to another corner of the block and sat down. She was careful to look for dog catchers, or animal control, or even other dogs. She sighed, and turned her gaze up to the sky.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:57 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Banner10

Megumi lifted the macaroon to her mouth. "How lovely" She thought. It wasn't rare for Alaric to come by often. Gumi sighed pat her dogs head. Secretly without anyone knowing, Gumi magically made a dog treat for Momo. "Have this" Megumi said tossed the treat to Momo.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Takusu went away from the door. And over to Megumi's window and knocked on it with the side of his head. Wating slightly from a reaction.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Megumi sighed as it was rude to bang on a window. She walked over to the window and opened. "Do you have business here?" She asked impatiently. Gumi then walked back to her desk and continue to eat her food, while looking at Takusu.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Gray_w10

You know it's me right? Takusu said. You know I couldn't risk to take the route through the main hall now, as all those people are there. Do you know this guy coming in with brutality? Takusu asked and looked outside at the broken gates.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 pm

"I know.." She said. "Well this man is Lord Alaric, or you could say Lady Marie. He likes to cross dress, and often comes here to visit." She said to Takusu. She lifted the cup to her lips and drank some tea before heading out of the room. "So where do you plan of going." She said. Megumi didn't know where else he would be beside outside.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Nowhere actually. I just thought of keeping watch from outside... But this guy didn't seem to care about anything in his way. Takusu said flicking his ear. Unless you say he is trust full though. Takusu said.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:11 pm

"Well i never trusted anyone fully. Not even my maid." Megumi said. "Well he can pay for the damaged of the gates." Gumi said and walked off to her room.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Fine. Takusu said as he trotted back to the door and perked his ear to listen to what was going on.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Megumi walked slowly to her room with Momo. She then opened the door, and started brushing her hair. "Miki, go to my work room and clean it up." Megumi said. Her red eyes turned to Miki who has left the room already. "Maybe i should greet that Mr. Alaric." Megumi thought. She walked out the door with Momo, searching for Marie's room. When she finally reached to it, Megumi knocked on the doors.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Robi parted her white jaws in a yawn. She perked her ears, at the sound of a dog barking. She padded over to the sound, and saw the male German Shepherd, Duke, snarling at a large man, who was towering over Raven. Robi's blue eyes widened, then she ran up to the man and nipped his legs. He whipped around to face her. "Run!" she said to the two Shepherds. They turned tail and fled back to the hotel. Robi dodged the man and took off after them, her paws slipping a little as she turned the corner. She dove in through the door and slammed her body against it, closing the door. She perked her ears, trying to slow her breathing as she listened for signs of the human. After a few moments of silence, she turned to the two dogs and said "Don't you ever do that again!" she said sharply. She transformed into a human and put her hands to her face.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 pm

Takusu went back to the broken gates and lay back down. He sighed a little, thinking what kind of fool this guy was. He growled a little at two people facing the fence. Takusu didn't see this was clearly animal control. His eyes widened a little as they lifted some kind of wire device. He jumped over the fence. Guess I'll go somewhere anyway... He ran across the street hearing their footsteps behind him. He continued running into allies and other places trying to transform back to human form. But he couldn't. As he cornered himself in a ally, the control catch his right front leg and Takusu gnawes it off in one bite sprinting the wall away from them. Suddenly he felt a strong pain on his leg. He let out a really loud yelping bark as he turned to see a dart on his his paw. He quickly pulled it out, and sucked on the wound where it had hit so he wouldn't pass out. Then he quickly ran again taking a leap onto a small house.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

Robynn heard a yelp from outside. She thought it might be one of the dogs living in the old hotel, even though she was sure all of them were there. She peeked outside to see two people from animal control. She looked around frantically, trying to spot the dog they were chasing. She put one foot out of the door, and peeked around it. She could see a canine up on top of a little house. Robi thought for a moment, then closed the door and peered out the peephole, watching the whole scene. "Maybe I should go talk to that dog later. But it looks too big to be a dog. A wolf maybe? But how did a wolf get here?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:16 am

Takusu who had been running for a couple if hours now was exhausted. He tried again and again, to transform back. But now he was too weak to make it at all. He just lay down feeling numbness in his foot after the dart. He looks down from the roof to check if he shook the control off his tail. To his relief no one seemed to be following him. He slowly lay down beside the chimney to rest. Aware threats may show up at any time. His fur warmed him, but he was still cold. He felt the sleeping poison hit his head as the the world around him got darker. But he couldn't pass out now! ... He was awake. But only barely.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 am

Tooru sensed another wolf injured. Because it was night, Toto was in her human/wolf form and jumped from building to building to find something. She then finally saw Takusu lying there. "Now who the world would ever hurt a wolf." Tooru growled. To jumped down touching her guns slightly. "Are you ok young one?" Tooru stated since she was way older then the wolf she saw lying on the ground.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am

Takusu looked at the stranger with a blurred sight as he growled loudly. Get away from me... He said cold. Once again trying to transform back. As the shadows crept up his body then disappears, he panted heavily. Stay away... He said and got up, still high on the sleeping drugs the dart contained. Falling right over again almost falling down from the building. He catches himself and crawls over to another building. As he jumped, only his front paws reached the building. He crawled up the edge and went a little forward.

Takusu had never been drunk before. But he started to get the feeling...
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 pm

(in the forest)
Mirilya leaps from the tree house she lives in, 100 ft above the ground. She thuds softly onto the moist earth. The view she had bothered her: it was a city with a wolf on one of the roofs. It appeared like the wolf had just passed out. She shrugged and shifted into a golden lynx, slipping into the bracken as she wound her way on to the moor, where she broke into a dash.
(in the city)
Mirilya spots the roof with the wolf on it. She makes it up to the top in one bound, then stands next to the wolf, while eying the person already standing by the wolf. She shifts back into a human, with leaves stuck in her hair. She watches the wolf anxiously, asking
Are you okay?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Takusu felt like he was underwater. Muffled... He couldn't breath. He heavily inhaled air to his lungs. More poison went to his head, as he fell over unconscious sliding down falling hard into the ground. Shadows quickly covered his turned back to human seconds later. As his wolf ears flickered like he was sleeping.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Blkcat10

The nameless cat finally finished her bloody meal. She sighed and turned into her regular cat form and jumped onto a building, noticing two animals that seems pretty close. The cat licked her black paws and ran it over her head. She then lied down while watching the moon beam shine on her sword. Cat shook her pelt and leaped onto another building.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next