Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy Human RP

+3
Pluto
miyuki
Rain
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fantasy Human RP Empty The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

Simply an rp for everyone to post at. Ummm... Guess this is a fantasy RP xD
I thought maybe it got a little hard if we all had a single place to post at. So I made an all public.
So here you post, and in the meanwhile you post where you are, For example: _-*At the store of blah blah blah*-_ or _-*At (My character's) Home*-_ Something like that?

Last edited by Rain on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

The Fantasy Human RP Empty Re: The Fantasy Human RP

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:22 am

(At the mansion)

Megumi sat at her desk while drinking a cup of Earl Grey. The scent of the tea filled the air which made Gumi quite relaxed. She looked down at all the paper work she had to do for her parents. Megumi set down her cup and started working. Paper nicely stacked up, wa soon signed by Megumi.

(A few minutes later...)

Gumi sighed and picked up her cup of tea again. She then called for her maid. "Miki, I'm hungry, go get my some soup." Gumi sighed and got up from her seat. Gumi stacked the papers and handed them to her maid. "Bring this to your desk..." And Gumi sat back down to her desk.

Last edited by Miyuki on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

_-*On a le' random roof,*-_

Nick sits in the rain, looking around down on the ground.
All of those people, living their lives to the full. He sighed, and slid back to position pulling his knife gently from his shoe. He took a part of cloth from his pocket, and polished the knife slowly. He removed the bangs of his hair from his forehead, and leaned more back putting the knife back in place, slowly getting up. Now he runs toward the end of the roof and jumps across the street landing safely on the other building on the other side.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 am

Megumi placed her Earl Grey tea down. She turned her head out to the window, seeing a strange boy on roofs of the other houses around her mansion. She sighed and continued her work.

(Minutes later...)

"Here is your soup madam." The maid said and Gumi nodded her head and dismissed her maid. Megi lifted her spoon and ate all of the soup nicely.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:54 am

Nick stopped jumping streets and looked down after a shortcut to get down again. He looked across the street not seeing anything of liking, he went to another end looking for something else. Then he saw a big gate to a mansion. He thought for a moment... Then he took a few steps back, and quickly stepped forward diving down towards the bars, grabbing them and sliding carefully down. Now standing on the ground, he brushed off some dust from his clothes, and walked slowly away.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Megumi Pov

Megumi slowly placed her spoon down. "Miki, i believe we have a guest..." She said quietly as she looked out the window. A boy seems to have gotten through the simple gateway to our mansion. "Yes madam..." Miki said and went off to the front door of the house.

Miki Pov

Miki opened the door and looked around, a boy who have seem to wonder around or area. "Hello, may i help you?" She asked politely.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Nick turned his attention to the maid that stoof in the front door. He sighed quietly hearing the question. Sorry to interfere. He said cold and took a step back, as a gang of people showed up behind the gate. He turned his head to them for a second. Your dead kid! One of them yelled. Nick turned his head back to the maid as the gang started climbing the gate. Mind if I borrow your roof? You should probably get inside He said. Not waiting for an answer, he started running toward the wall and runned up as far as he could, then started climbing. Until he reached the roof.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Miki Pov

"Of course" Miki said to the man and sneaked inside the mansion. "There is a gang of people at the gate. What should we do?" Miki whispered in Megumi's ear. "I'll handle everything..." Megumi said and walked off without a sound.

Megumi Pov

Megumi walked down the large halls of the mansion and gave a glare at the gang. She opened the doors and looked at the gang again. "How rude is it to climb into a territory of this mansion's owner?" She said and jumped high in the air onto the roof. Gumi grabbed butcher knives and threw them at the men, cutting their heads instantly.
"Pest..." She said quietly and teleported back to her room.

(haha i am so lame...)

Last edited by Miyuki on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Nick jumped back down on the ground. He shrugged sightly and went off toward the gates. He climbed back over and slid down in a sitting position outside the gate, pulling his hood over his head. He sightly dozed off of his lack of sleep.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Megumi Pov

Gumi returned to her room as she sees the boy sitting in front of the gate again. She frowned slightly. "Miki, i thought you were to bring him here..." She said quietly while sitting on her bed with some tea. "I am sorry madam..." Miki said and went off again to find that mysterious man.

Miki Pov

Miki then again opened the doors to see Mister sitting outside of the gates. She slowly opened the large black gate to say "Is there something wrong?" She quietly said, hoping to get an answer.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Nick got up in an incredible speed pulling his knife pointing at the maids chest. He sighed and flipped the knife over. Sorry... You startled me. Nick said in a single tone. Nothing wrong hopefully. Was there anything you wanted? He asked the maid, hoping she didn't get upset by his action.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:33 pm

"Ah thats ok. I was just wondering if you were ok, by masters order." She said quietly and lowered the knife. "Care to come inside?" Miki asked politely. She raised a eyebrow secretly, wondering what this kid was up to before i startled him. She shook her head and lead him inside the mansion.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Nick nodded, not fully trusting these people. He put the knife back at it's place, and followed the maid with careful steps.Still having the hood on. When he got inside he stopped for two seconds to get a quick look around the big room and taking off his hood revealing his wolf ears.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Miki Pov

Miki's eyes widen to see the ears. She has never seen humans with animal ears before. She chuckled and walked slowly to Gumi's work room.

Megumi Pov

Megumi looked around a little impatient. She tapped her foot on the floor waiting for her maid. "What is taking her so long?" Gumi thought. Of course, Megumi was known to be impatient like any other child would be. She set down her cup and started to work on some paper work again.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Nick growled silently, so nobody could really hear, at the maids chuckle. He continued following through this hall. Nick looked around, coming to the thought, that he never had been in a mansion before.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Miki POV (Oh yea xD)

Miki walked silently as she walked closer to the room door. "Here we are i guess..." She said and opened the doors.

Megumi POV

Megumi sighed, "Finally..." She said and got looked at Miki, walking into her room with this animal. "Did you have business here? Since you were lurking around the mansion. Must you be looking for something?" Gumi said kindly as she got up from her chair and played with her dog.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Nick shook his head. I had no business here at all... But to survive. He said not even sounding like to care. My life is a hell anyway. He growled. Now... What do you want from me like everyone else? He sighed flicking his right ear.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:02 am

Megumi stared at his ear. "So whats your name?" She spoke. Her eyes turned into a frown. "Life as hell..." She thought. Maybe being a butler wouldn't be so bad as being alone with no food or company. But then again she has experienced it before as well. Gumi shook her head. "Miki, i'll call you when i need too." She spoke looking at the wolf man. And the dismissed her maid again. "Would it be better if you worked here? The servants here are absolutely horrid. Maybe you could go to use." She said quietly. Of course, she doesn't know how his reaction would be. Considering how he looks, its very mysterious.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:10 am

Nick shook his head. I am sorry... But I am no butler. he said, but not actually shocked. I'm not the person who serves. And by the way, I don't get together too well with fine clothes... I've always lived by my own, without rules. Outside... My name is Nick by the way... I am maybe not a servant. But, I could be useful for other things. Would be nice to get some kind... Something to do, instead of... Nick stopped there looking away.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:13 am

Megumi looked away. "What about a guard?" She asked him. "And i'm Megumi." She looked at Nick. Those ears were adorable on him. Gumi just wanted to play with them, but she sucked it up. She was a big kid now. She ran her shoes on the floors and sat down on the chair again, continuing to drink her tea. Gumi waited patiently.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:18 am

Nick shrugged. Well, I am fine with that. By the way. As a guard, who am I suppose to protect? Nick asked with a little more tone to his voice. he removed his hair from his eyes and scratched his ear lightly.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:18 am

Tooru looked out of the window of her room, still holding the rose to her nose. "Quite a nice day is it?" She said. Her hair danced with the wind as she smelt a wolf near by. Something told her it was nearby the mansion all the way across her house. She ran her fingers in her hair and walked back to her bed and sat down. Toto lied down on her bed, wanting a piece of raw meat, though it wasn't lady like. The sun was bright outside and it was certainly going to be a nice day. Tooru changed form to her wolf/human form. "Prey..." She thought and jumped out of the window, searching for food.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:23 am

"Protect huh..." Gumi thought. She flicked her hair and looked at Nick. "My home..." She said quietly. Gumi stared at her dog seriously, showing she didn't want to talk about. "..." Was all she could do. "Mmm, never mind, i'll tell you later..." She said quietly. "How old are you anyways?" She said impatiently.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 am

Nick looked at the girl. Old enough to be your grandfather. He said as a slight joke Age is just a number for what people think is mature... But if you really want to know. I am eighteen. he said coldly.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 am

"Nice then. You will have to figure mine out over time." She said. Megumi then flipped through her papers. "If you're going to be our guard, i'll need you fill this out, sign this form . Here is your pen and papers." Gumi then called for Miki to lead Nick to the guest's room. "Miki, lead this man to the guest room please." She said in a innocent tone and walked to her desk. "If you don't want to work, thats fine by me." She smiled.

Miki Pov

"Yes madam..." She said quietly. Mik wondered what was on Nick's mind. She then walked through the gallery, and then the room.

Last edited by Miyuki on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next