Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy Human RP

+3
Pluto
miyuki
Rain
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Simply an rp for everyone to post at. Ummm... Guess this is a fantasy RP xD
I thought maybe it got a little hard if we all had a single place to post at. So I made an all public.
So here you post, and in the meanwhile you post where you are, For example: _-*At the store of blah blah blah*-_ or _-*At (My character's) Home*-_ Something like that?

Last edited by Rain on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Himeyuri Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:38 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Rosaly20

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❖ ❖ ❖
Think = ❖ ❖ ❖
Speak = ❖ ❖ ❖
Listen = ❖ ❖ ❖
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Rose? I don't think I even do want to know. But what is this?

Rosalyn would hate to lie in this situation so she was just going to tell him out strait "Well... The man who saved me didn't actually raise me... He trained me, Boxing, SD, MMA, Judo, Fencing, Archery and... Swordsmanship" She said slowly so it would be easier to grasp "I would have died if it weren't for him... I was on the assassination list and the only way to clear my name was to follow the foot steps of their number one ace assassin, so you see, I'm not the perfect Rosalyn girl you may thought me to be, I am a messed up cursed child who doesn't waver a thought while killing named Bloody Rose" She said before jumping of the roof and into a tree gliding down the first couple of branches till she was on the ground. 'Aw! lucky me, I don't have to go to far this time!' She thought as she saw a love hotel, which is where her location was. "I see a beautiful rose" She said as the brunette screamed in horror before Rose cut through her heart. After she took her bloody sword and painted a picture of a rose on the wall before she left and returned to the mansion. "we all have our secrets" She whispered once she was back on the roof.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Takusu smirked a little. Of course. Sorry for making you tell me. He said and bowed. If we're telling secrets. I can tell you,, I am not even half human. He said and smiled mysterious. As a shadow cowered his arms. Do you want to see? He whispered as the shadow started covering more of his body until you couldn't see anything of him. As the shadow dimmed away from his body he had turned into a wolf. He had this smile still. Something else, eh? He sighed in a dark voice.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Banner10

(A few minutes pass...)

Gumi walked down the streets of many homes, many were very small. "Lets go back." Megumi said. "Yes madam." Miki replied and walked back to the mansion. Gumi looked at Momo, who seems to have a eyes on something. More near by the roof. "What is it now?" Gumi thought, but didn't really care. The two managed to get to the mansion. Miki opened the doors as Gumi walked in slowly down the halls and into her room. "Miki get me some tea." Megumi said and let her maid do the job. Gumi sat down at her desk with Momo, speechless. It looked like Megumi didn't feel like doing anything today.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 pm

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❖ ❖ ❖
Think = ❖ ❖ ❖
Speak = ❖ ❖ ❖
Listen = ❖ ❖ ❖
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Her expression on her face instantly lighten "Oh my! I always wanted a little puppy! But my master said I have more important things to do then play!" She said running over and giving him a big hug "Aww! Your so cute!" She said petting him.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Gray_w10
He growled lightly. And sighed. Oh well... But I'm no puppy... Thanks for the hug. He said sarcastic and flicked his tail to the side.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Megumi crossed her legs as she had received the tea. "Now please leave me alone." She said. She then lifted the cup of tea, while petting Momo with her feet. Her head turned to the contract, and then shrugged. "Forget it." She thought. Today was a lazy day for Megumi. Then she wondered where the two might be. "Miki i need you..." She called out.

"What is it?" Miki asked. "Go find the wolf and Rose." Megumi said while looking at her dog.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:01 pm

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❖ ❖ ❖
Think = ❖ ❖ ❖
Speak = ❖ ❖ ❖
Listen = ❖ ❖ ❖
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Rose smiled "I should go get changed" She said getting up and slipping back into her room thought the window and walking back to her closet taking of her wig and contacts and putting on one of her maid uniforms. Rose then walked into the hall and she saw Miki, Megumi's personal hand maid "Hello, Miki, Is there something you need?" She asked wondering why she was in this hall when her room was much closer to Gumi's.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Miki Pov

"Ah, Atsuki-san has requested me to look for you. But it looks like i don't have to look so much now." Miki smiled "Well i'll be working." She waved at Rose and the set off to the kitchen

Megumi Pov

Megumi started brushing her hair. She set the brush down and looked around the room. "This thing needs to be redone." She crossed her arms. Usually she would ask her maids, but they have been working hard, Megumi decided to leave it as it is. Gumi sat down at her desk, staring at her cousins photo. "Darn it." She thought and looked at Momo. Gumi smiled and played with Momo for a while before she went back to work.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:16 pm

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❖ ❖ ❖
Think = ❖ ❖ ❖
Speak = ❖ ❖ ❖
Listen = ❖ ❖ ❖
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

"Ah, Atsuki-san has requested me to look for you. But it looks like i don't have to look so much now."

She smiled "Thank you" She said bowing her head slightly. Rose knocked on the door frame to Lady Megumi's office "Was I summoned?" She asked wondering what she may be needed for.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:18 pm

"Na, you are usually the first one to come to my room, but today it was Miki. So i wondered where you might be." Megumi looked at Rose. She tapped her fingers on the desk while her other hand was busy petting her dog. "But i would like to have something sweet like macaroons or something like that." Gumi said.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Takusu nodded to Rose as she went back inside. Still in wolf form Takusu also jumped back inside the window to the guest room, and didn't care to even transform back. He curled up on the middle of the floor, and took a short nap.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Megumi crossed her legs, as she waited for Rose to leave. She looked up to her large closet, and looked at Momo. Gumi wondered a lot of things. She what were on peoples mind. Maybe she was able to cast magic to but at this moment, it wasn't very safe, considering there is someone in her room. Keeping her true self as a secret was the best thing to do now.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Takusu Awoke slowly and got up walking toward the door, opening it slowly with his paws. He popped his head out the door, and looked each way in the halls. Walking slowly out towards the entrance hoping No one would be able to see him at the first moment.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Megumi shook her head in annoyance. She then walked over to the windows and opened the window to let some fresh air come in. She bed down on put her elbow on the window sill looking around the streets. People seems to be active. Many went walking with out pets and others do other things. She sighed and looked out the window some more.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Takusu looked out in the main hall and quickly padded over to the big front door. He got up on two, and wiggled open the handle. He sighed in relief as he quickly padded outside. He thought why not just be some kind of watch dog. Even though he was very different from a dog. As he lay down beside the gate looking through it.

Last edited by Rain on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Gumi looked out. She sighed calmly. Megumi didn't bother much as usually, maybe her energy was drained for yesterday. Even so, Megumi did not seem to care. Atsuki looked around the room and then the dog. Which was the only thing Megumi could thing of as in right now.

Last edited by Miyuki on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Tooru
Beauty Meets It's Match

Tooru ran her fingers across her hair. The maids were up and was working now, her butlers were as well. Toto sighed and wondered what might tomorrow be like. A knock came from the door. "Come in..." Tooru said, and one of her maids said "It's you work now." Tooru looked at her maids. "Right..." She said and placed the rose back in the pot and headed towards the office. While Tooru walked down the halls of her house, the maids went ahead and fixed her room up, so it looks much clean and better looking then it did before Ru went to bed. Tooru opened the doors of her office and sat down on the chair, while petting her cat.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:01 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Blkcat10

The cat ran her fingers through her cat tails. She looked at the humans down from a tall buildings. She has always hated them anyways. The girl flicked her tail as her eyes red eyes glowed. She then jumped down from the building, running in so fast, no one was able to see her. Cat looked at her sword and then smiled. Then turned to the city, looking at how ugly the world has became. She then ran into the deep forest.

Last edited by March on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:29 pm

~At Robynn's House~

Robi looked down at her dog, Raven. She ran her hand along the German Shepherd's long black coat. "We may have to run again soon. But first, how about we find some food?" Nyan closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, she was in the form of a dog. Border Collie, to be exact. "C'mon" she said to Raven as she padded out of the abandoned building. Robi sniffed the air. She could smell something, something meaty and headed that way, sticking close to the buildings with the black Shepherd right behind her. She saw some man standing outside with a hot dog in is hand. She lifted her black and white tail as a signal for Raven to stop, then she ran at the man, and sntached the hot dog right out of his hand. She ran back to where Raven had been, but her dog was gone. Robynn turned the corner and saw Raven run back inside the building. Robi followed. Once inside, her and her dog settled down to a small meal.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:33 pm

"Come one Rose, I don't got all day." Gumi said a impatiently. Megumi crossed her arms, and looked at her dog. The dog's tail was wagging happily. Gumi sighed and bent down to play with Momo again. "You're the only thing that I never get bored of." Gumi said to the yellow lab. Momo tail wagged even more and started circling around Megumi.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Once she was done sharing the hot dog with Raven, Robi closed her eyes and she turned back into a human again. She put her hand on the black dog's head. "Maybe now I can explore this old place" Robi thought. The old, run-down building used to be a small inn, but a fire had burned down some of it, and now only half of it remained. Rob started walking down the small hall. But first she turned and looked at her door. The room number was 1.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Takusu snarled lightly at a person who ran a stick over the bars, as he slightly got annoyed.

As a young kid walked by and wanted to pet him badly, Takusu rolled his eyes a little and walked a little forwards letting her touch his head. Then he lay back down sighing deeply.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Robi continued down the hall, with Raven at her heels. Robi stopped at Room Number 3, which had the door open, and peeked inside. Nothing was different about this room than hers. As Robi walked on, she heard a whimpering sound. She looked back at Raven, but the dog showed no signs of pain or anxiety. She followed the sound, and entered Room Number 13. In the far right corner of the room, she saw a little husky pup. She walked up to it, and picked it up. "It's not hurt, just hungry.." Robi thought. "You want some food, huh?" she murmured to the little creature. She carried it back to her room and set him down. She then transformed into a border collie again, and raced off to find some food. She turned her nose to the air. She could smell something coming from the restaurant around the corner. She padded that way and saw young woman with a little kid carrying a small box of food. She took a deep breath and padded up to her. "Can I pet the doggy, mommy?" the kid asked. "No. But I think this doggy is lost. Let's take her with us and see if we can find her owner." Robi's eyes widened at the woman's words, and at that moment she jumped up and grabbed the box in her jaws and took off back to Raven and the little husky pup. Once there, she chewed open the box and let the puppy eat.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:44 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Blkcat10

The cat walked around the dark with her sword. She then found a tree that looked as if it was ok to sleep. Cat jumped onto the tree, transformed back to her black cat form and fell asleep.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Tooru stopped for a second and then moved on. The sun was already bright witch bothered her very much. She loved the dark, yet as a human she must be awake during the day , since it is rare or a human to be able to see in the dark. Tooru sighed and sat down at her desk and started drinking her tea. She became a little bored and and then started to pet her cat and looking at her photo album she kept year ago.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next