Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy Human RP

+3
Pluto
miyuki
Rain
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Rain Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Simply an rp for everyone to post at. Ummm... Guess this is a fantasy RP xD
I thought maybe it got a little hard if we all had a single place to post at. So I made an all public.
So here you post, and in the meanwhile you post where you are, For example: _-*At the store of blah blah blah*-_ or _-*At (My character's) Home*-_ Something like that?

Last edited by Rain on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantasy Human RP

Post  Rain Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:40 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Gray_w10

Takusu bowed his head a little again. Then he walked back towards the city. Lifting a hand up beside his head. See ya! He said lightly before jumping onto a building. As he jumped he felt his knife was gone. When he gave it a thought, it had been gone for a while. So he went back to the track where he was drugged, He searched the streets, finding nothing, then he remembered the most blurry moment of his memory. The roof...
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Mirilya watches Takusu leave, becoming lonely all of a sudden. She doesn't get company that often, but when she does, well, she enjoys it a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:35 am

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Banner10

Momo pv

Mom then deleted the registered movements of the lynx. "All clear. Takusu has left." She said in a whisper.

Megumi Pov

"Right she thought." And tapped her feet on the ground. "What takes them so long?" Megumi thought.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Gray_w10

Takusu ran up on the roof, giving the rocky foothold a quick look, before he spotted the knife down on the ground where he fell. He picked it up and held it to his chest for a couple of seconds. Then he started running back towards the mansion. When he stood at the door, he didn't even stop there. He quickly turned the handle over, almost slamming the door shut as he entered entered. He quickly closed the big doors as he leaned his back to the door. He looked at the knife, flipping it over and putting it into its place. He sighed a little and pulled his hood off him, scratching his ear a little.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Tooru got very tired of her maids and butlers. She sighed and thought. "What a bunch of numbskulls. Might i have to kill them all." The second she said that, her appearance turned into a evil looking wolf. "Lets do this." She said. Torru jumped out of the window and caused a explosion in her mansion. "Hahaha! Well i don't care." She thought and disappeared instantly, locating into a large, and dark wood.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Mirilya, getting bored with hunting, shifts back into a human. She climbs up her treehouse and begins working on the stairs to the next floor. She sighs as the sun begins to set, halfheartedly pushing in one more handmade wooden nail. She goes into her favorite place in the treehouse, lies on her back, and pushes her golden hair out of her face. Staring up, she watches the moon rise. The stars glimmer as she thinks, I am so glad that I don't live in the city, where the sky is always cloudy and lights make the stars invisible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Tooru ran away quickly before anyone could notice her. She laughed aloud in a evil way and stopped. She looked out to the sky, moon and stars shinning brightly. "Now this is much better." She thought and shifted into a regular looking wolf. Tooru yawned and fel asleep under a tree.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Mirilya lay, and watched the stars intently. The moon glowed pure silver and the stars shone white, blue, red, and golden. She saw cloud-like formations in the crystal clear, cool night air, only they were far off and all strange reds and blues and other colors. She went to her bedroom and lay on the soft leaf mattress, looking at the nest in the corner that she slept on as a lynx.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Tooru looked around and walked around the darkest forest in the town. While she held the guns, creatures of the dark came out, searching for the prey they wish to eat. Tooru smiled in a evil way and looked around. She suddenly came into this mysterious, wooden tree house, mostly, it smelt like a rival. The rival of a cat. A lynx it was. "Ah, so i see." She whispered quietly and lurked around the tree house, exploring the outsides.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:40 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Blkcat10

The nameless cat stopped and listened closely. "Ah wolf near by. Yes." She said and got out of her seat and walked away in the dark where most eyes glow.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Takusu walked up to his room closing the door behind him. He didn't even think about going to bed, since he'd been mostly knocked out most of the time he had been gone. He sighed and sat down the the window looking outside, while breathing heavily.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm

The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Banner10

Megumi knocked on the doors, impatiently and said. "Open the doors!" She said a in a low growl. Only Rosalyn had the keys, so Megumi wasn't able to open the locked door. "What it this?" She thought and was tempted to use magic to blast the doors open. But Megumi kept from doing so. Gumi waited in a un lady like fashion.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Erika looked around from the starry skies. She sighed and shook her head. When Erika looked down, she sensed a slight presence of anoter witch. She smiled and dissapeared.

(SO FREAKIBG BORED!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 am

Note: I would just like to say since, Hime or Tsuki is having trouble being active, I think we should re start the Human RP if you want to.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:14 am

Sounds good. I wanted to re create my character too :3
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok if, you wish, you can roleplay from the begining again... So i'll start..

The red witch silently watched the quiet skies. She was sipping her tea from the cup, petting her magical pet. "I see Miss Erika is.." She thought and yawned before putting on her night gown.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:44 pm

(im gonna sneak in this if its ok.MAN i hope I'm doing this right..)

Ginga looked out from the tree he was sitting in."So much for finding a rainy toen where I won't be noticed," he thought."Oh well!Time to find some FOOD!" Ginga's mind swelled with delite as he thought of an XXXXXXXXXXXL Triple Cheeeseburger with extra everything......Ginga spread out his wings and set off to find a McDonalds.(I have no idea what to say about how mai wings come to me as a CROW +ANIMA!WITH A GALAXY PEGASUS!)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Fantasy Human RP - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6