Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 25 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 25 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Flare Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 am

Aiden would laugh at his older brother's comment about his elemental power being able to get the girls. But Aiden shook his head  while smiling "Nah, I maybe I won't have a girl. I'm blind so it won't be easy." he spoke while sitting down and wagging his tail. Aiden soon watched the new female in camp she didn't really talk much..

Flare was out for at least 1 hour. Once she returned her fur was dyed with red and orange markings on her fur creating a unique fiery effect which really did signified her attitude to be a strong willed she-wolf. Her Fur was smooth and silky and shined from the faint rays of the sun as soon as it fell at the end of the earth before the moon began to rose. She smiled widely. She felt beautiful. Her 3 silver earrings in one ear and a collar of claws which fathermade her. Not to mention 2 golden brown eagle feather's dangling behind her left ear. Entering back into camp her eyes scanned everwhere all she saw was a few members out and about but the thing is, it was getting dark. Simply walking into the center of camp she used her fire element to light up a blue camp fire to give this camp a light so everyone can see. She smiled, since it was keeping those who are cold warm. Walking off she shook out her fur and found her self laying back on a patch of grass and staring up at the sky as each star became visible till multiple no trillions of stars came into view. "So beautiful.." she spoke thinking back when she used to stargaze with father
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Thunder-paws
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  The States of the United Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Sapphire sighed and waved her tail back and forth, her blue eyes scanning the camp, and she spotted two young females talking to each other. Might as well talk to them... she decided and padded over. "Hey, you two!" the she-wolf called out to them. "You two in this pack, right? Is the Alpha around here?" she asked in an impatient tone. If you're not a cute guy, you don't get my friendly side, girlies she thought.
The States of the United
The States of the United
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Everyone >:)
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 pm

Jay's Wing set his head on his paws. He didn't feel like sleeping, he had already too much lately. He wanted to go out and explore, but remembered Thunder had told him that pupps weren't allowed out of the camp. "But I'm not a pup anymore am I?"He suddenly remembered, and a grin broke out on his face. Standing up, Jay's Wing bounded off into the forest.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 am

Thundera found herself quiet. She did not know what to say now. Sighing, she layed on her belly and gazed up at the night sky something she can only do.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:55 am

As the hour past, and the stars began to rise into the sky, Thunder found himself in Cyrax's den. He was busy trying to make himself look sexier than usual XD. "Oh man...please know how to do this!" He began painting himself, he didn't know why, all he knew was that Shaman wolves always did this... he wasn't much of an artist, and boy did he hope that this yellow paint came from some sort of berry, and not some gross insect thing. Soon enough his back and tail had various designs he came up with. Along his back lay a long lightning bolt, that took up almost all the paint. On his tail sparks and dots took up the tip, and on his flank was a swirl/lightning looking thing, which he was quite proud of. He was about to head out but stopped suddenly turning around. "...Ladies dig the eye designs..." Thunder went back, poking on a streak coming down his right eye. Now satisfied, he exited, picking up the flower from before.
He hadn't even realized that Flare had come back until he saw her laying out beneath the stars. "Wow..." He stuttered, gazing at the red and black she-wolf, with beautiful designs that so closely resembled the raging fire. He snuck up behind her and then sat down, flower parted between his jaws. "Um...Flare?" He said.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:01 am

The young wolf found himself standing ontop of a boulder. He was overlooking the camp, as the darkness crept over the camp. The new she wolf was socializing somewhat with other females while she asked for the alpha, Aiden's blind eyes gazed elsewhere he sensed someone in his father's den but soon enough found out it was Thunder-paws exiting the den with tribal shaman designs painted along his black pelt. Aiden only found himself smirking at his older brother ' Ah, he would pass off as a Shaman delta...' he thought while jumping down from the rock. Watching for a sec he soon would leave Thunder with his own business and run back onto the boulder and curl up. "Oh father come back home soon... Momma is not even around.." he would say while wagging his tail.

Even with her red eyes staring up at the beautiful scene of the night she couldn't hold in a small sweet tune that was held up in her heart she uttered a small howl towards the moon before becoming silence once again out of sheer shyness. 'um...Flare?' she heard a voice. Flicking her eyes over towards a pair of yellow eyes she'll twist her head to meet the male's gaze. Thunder-paws.   "Thunder?" she spoke while sitting up till her eyes went slightly wide as she noticed how he was painted in tribal shaman body art a symbol that shares every story in the shaman pack as for carrying marks that share characteristics about that certain wolf such as courage, fear, or happiness etc. Flare began to circle around him checking him out clearly before sitting back. A small smile crept to her lips. "You look great... Very nice." she said with a faint blush tainting her cheeks.
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:31 pm

The tiny little princess watched whatever was going on, but soon became unintrested. Crie turned her head as she soon sees Hina walking into her den and falling asleep. She realized that Crie didn't have many friends, and Hina seemed approachable. Silently, Crie padded towards the healers den; her paws keeping a steady rhthym. When the sentinel peeked inside the den, she came to realize that the other female was sleeping. Crie shook her head in disappointment and looked around for Thunder. She didn't talk to him in a while and wanted to catch up with the male.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Thundera was silent for awhile. It was night and nothing seemed interesting to her eye. Jayfeather was quiet and so was the insects. No chirping were heard nor the silent sounds of the owl hunting at night. She does miss her homeland and she couldn't bear being so far away no longer.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Jayfeather didn't know how to respond. Thundera was going to........leave?!?!? Was she going to come back? Would she be able to come back? How long would she be away? So many questions tumbled through his head, and in the end, all he could manage was a whispered, "Oh."
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Thundera walked off, she went to began picking up some herbs and stuffing them in her healer's bag. Certainly she should leave by morning,
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Thunder's ears straightened. "I-I do!?" He mumbled between the flower petals. "Ah well thats a relief!" Thunder sat down, looking slightly away as if embarrassed. "Um...so hey...you wanna like...official....? Like mates?" He set the flower down, it seemed to glow in the moonlight. He really was thankful for Aiden's powers. "Y-You look great you know..."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Hina was lightly sleeping, so she was able to take a good whiff of the air around her. She smelt a familiar scent that so happens to be Crie's, and woke up to see the sentinel not there. Hina sighed and thought for a moment.

'I swear she was here a second ago. I know it. Her scent is really close to my den. Maybe she wanted to be my friend.'

Hina nodded her head confidently and walked her den, ignoring the fact that she was suppose to be napping. The water wolf looked around until she could find the Ice Princess. When she did, Hina shyly walked up to her.

'She's so young and beautiful compared to me' Hina complimented in her mind.

"Uh, hello." The female said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 am

Aiden flicked his pale blue eyes over to Thunder and Flare. Twitching his ears their direction he began to eavesdrop since he was blind he mostly rely on his element to see but his hearing was sharp. Hearing Thunder stutter so much just made asking his sister to be his was just plain 'OMG' in his opinion. Sending a ripple through the ground another patch of flowers formed around them soon enough Aiden whistled before mouthing words to Thunder. "Stop stuttering like a pup and be a wolf!" Aiden mouthed to him.

Flare couldn't help but gaze at Thunder more. She was intrigued that he'll go through such great lengths to paint himself in traditional shaman markings surely he looked quite 'attractive' but even without him wearing such painting's on his pelt he looked great still without it. She opened her mouth to question the meaning of this till, she watched her old friend stutter while placing a flower down whose petals were well defined and the moonlight simply made its image glow. "M-mates?" she spoke breathless while inching closer to him before tackling him down on the flower patch and pinning him like she used too back when they were pups. She gazed at him deeply "Am I what you want Thunder? " she questioned hoping to hear 'yes'. Within her eyes it was read she wanted to be his but if he truly wanted her in return.  She couldn't help but touch her nose against his... " I wanna be with you... But if you'll have me..." she whispered..

Aiden watched from a distance surely this would be good. Only if mother was here and or father.
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Thundera had packed some herbs. Enough she can take on her journey back to Pamyra. She was planning to stay one more night with this pack before departing back to her kingdom. Placing her pamyrian woven bag down in the healer's den she'll head back in the night to Jayfeather and sit next to him . "Well, once I return home soon, Take care of this pack strongly while im gone. I will be back maybe." she spoke while looking around the camp. All she saw was a big blue flamed camp fire and wolves socializing. In the corner of her eye she saw flare and thunder but couldn't help smirk to herself.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Jayfeahter hadn't been able to move, or talk until now. When he heard that Thundera maybe would come back, he snapped out of it. "W-what do you mean maybe?! A-aren't you coming back?!" Jayfeather asked Thundera, a hint of panic in his voice. He didn't want Thundera to leave and not come back! "I-..............I'm coming with you!" Jayfeather decreed, jumping up. He wasn't going to leave Thundera! Hina, Breeze, and Icewing could man the fort for a little while, couldn't they?
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Thundera would flick her head at Jayfeather with wide eyes. "You can't leave from this pack and come with me? Why are you coming? I can handle a journey home alone." she states feeling as if he was stating she was a she-wolf and can easily he hurt or taken... But thundera is much tougher than that.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Thunder would stare at Flare. "Are you kidding me!?" He began. "You are everything a guy like me could want! Your always so warm and fun to be around with! And when you really want to, you can beat anyone in battle! I really like your confidence and strength." Thunder bowed his head, blushing slightly. "You are the one I want to spend my life with."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:22 am

Flare would blush before looking away. "It's nice to hear that Thunder... So i guess we are official huh?" she'll say while returning her gaze back on him before licking his cheek and stepping off him so he can get up. "Wow, only if father was here!" she chuckled while nudging him like a good ole' friend. "But thunder, i'm glad you want me er.. Um.. Well you know what i mean... Ugh... Forget it." she would stammer and regain herself. Flare was more of  proud strong willed wolf but expressing this feeling was seen on her face, simply she was red as bloodyhell!

Aiden would jump up and smile while walking to his dad's den to go to sleep. But halted to howl to the moon something his dad taught him to say thanks or give a blessing to someone. In this case to his sister Flare to congrats them. "Now for bed." he said while yawning soon enough he entered the den and fell asleep
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Thunder grinned and would tackle Flare playfully. "Awsome! This is gonna be great, you and I." He chuckled and looked down at Flare. "This doesn't mean I still won't mess with you!" He joked. "Someday I WILL beat you in a fight!" He stepped off of her and looked at his pelt, glad that the paint hasn't smeared. Sighing in releif, he thought of Cyrax, the old man would be overjoyed to see this.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm

A figure stirred somewhere in the shadows, a lone figure waking up. The creature was solid black with blue highlights in various places on it's fur. Stunningly bright blue eyes opened as a young wolf stood and stretched, waking from her short nap. She was 9 months old and an apprentice, training to become a Sentinel in the pack. Also, she was an electric wolf, training her abilities. However, all she could do now was just the little beginning shocks and jolts upon touching another wolf. But no matter; she would grow up to be a great wolf, having strong capabilities and being a great wolf. Perhaps she would even be lead Sentinel one day. But that would take lots of training. Oh, I forgot to mention her name. It's Jewel.

The young apprentice slipped out from her spot and stretched once more before scanning the camp, looking for something to do. She was full of energy now and wanted to do something, anything, so long as it was fun or active. Maybe she would just go bug someone? Maybe... But for now, she just stood and waited to see what was going on.

Jewel
Electricity
Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirano Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Shirano's nose twitched as he sniffed the air. There's a pack here, no doubt the young male thought nervously. He was not too fond of other wolves, and preferred to be alone, or at least not have someone talking to him all the time. Alright.....should I go towards them or not? he asked himself, waving his tail back and forth with anxiety. I.....I guess I'll go... Shi-shi decided, and began padding closer to the camp. He poked his nose through the bushes surrounding it, and his slim body soon followed. He glanced around, his brown eyes surveying the area, and all the wolves. Alright, I'm here. I think I'll just wait for someone to come to me Shirano decided, and pressed his ears down slightly, trying not to appear as a threat to the pack.
Shirano
Shirano
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Thunder would pick up the scent of a stranger, imediatly he pricked his ears and looked towards to where a male sat. Normally he would go and tackle the wolf, but not today. He was far more interested in what Flare would say next. Although he did prod Flare with one paw and pointed towoards the strange wolf. "Should we both go approach him?" Thunder would ask Flare. He was somewhat annoyed that the male had to come at a time like this, just when he and Flare were in the 'moment', but it couldn't be helped he guessed. Thunder gave a low growl towards the male, clearly being stupid at not seeing the males submissive state.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shirano Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Shirano heard a growl, and his eyes snapped over in the direction where he had heard it. Oh great... the black-furred brute thought, tensing in case he had to fight, and turned to face the wolf who had growled. "Hello....I am Shirano. I would like to join this pack, if that is okay" he said, trying to calm the wolf and prevent a fight.
Shirano
Shirano
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Jewel tilted her head as she smelled a new scent. A new male wolf was in the area. She sniffed around and found where the scent was coming from. She sat and looked at him, curious. She noticed his submissive posture but did not approach yet, knowing that he could still be a threat. She walked around, looking at him and looking around to see who else saw him. She spotted Flare and Thunder and noticed that the male said something to Flare and had hinted at the new wolf. The young apprentice figured that the male had caught sight of the new wolf. So she waited to see when she might be able to approach. A new wolf. This was a chance to perhaps find something to do. Then she heard Thunder's growl and listened as the new wolf spoke. /So, his name is Shirano. Hmm.../ Jewel thought, watching to see what Thunder or Flare would do in reply.

Jewel
Electricity
Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 pm

[color=red] Flare would laugh as Thunder tackled her to the ground. Growling playfully she'll nip at his ear's till she heard him say that he wouldn't stop messing around with her. Simply she gave him a challenging growl while baring her teeth [b]"Oh really? Who said I would stop messing around with you? Also, I highly doubt you'll beat me in a fight... But if you want we can go battle it out as mates..." she spoke before using her hind legs to push him off. But suddenly she felt thunder get uneasy. Getting up she'll sniff the air and smelt two wolves... Soon enough a male was shown. Like Thunder she gave a warning growl, it was a wolf thing after all to growl at somebody that isnt a pack member. Usually a stranger who wanders on another pack's territory is slain or killed... Rarely accepted into the pack. [b] "Yeah , let's go up to them." she said while nudging him before padding towards them.  

Aiden would suddenly feel a disturbance in the ground. Blindly opening his eyes whether they feel open or not... He would simply shrug it off and lay his head down. He was tired and it was night afterall.
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next