Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+17
Flare
Azula
Mist
Pine
Icewing
+Thundera+
Rain
Midnight
Robin
Pluto
miyuki
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Seeker
Cry
King Thunder
March
Jayfeather
21 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 24 Empty The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Jayfeather leapt down from the tree,and decided to go explore the territory.He headed south.

>sanari cave
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 24 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Jayfeather Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Jayfeather quickly trotted back to Thundera. He didn't mean to not talk to her......he just didn't talk much. Sure, he enjoyed getting in on stuff like the small pinecone fight that had been going on from time to time, but he just really wasn't much the talking type.............for most things. "I-uh....sorry Thundera. I was just.......thinking." Jayfeather lied. He didn't like lying, but he didn't want Thundera's feelings to be hurt. "If I haven't already hurt them..." he corrected himself. "And, um, I was thinking that Flare's throat will probably hurt even after honey, because there's only so much we can give her at a time, so perhaps we should get some lavendar as well." Jayfeather said it as a statement, although it was more of a question.

(Is it just me, or do I fail at writing replies?)
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Thunder turned in circles before replying. "Of course I'll stay here!" He said to her. Turning in one more circle and padding the ground beneath him he layed next to her. "Your pretty cold." He murmured. "Do you need more bedding?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Meh... I've been gone for a while, and now I want to be back into posty mode!! xD So please welcome Rain, Breeze and Story back into the RolePlay! Very Happy

Rain
Rain stepped into the den site, and looked around with a happy gaze.
"Good to be back..." He sighed to himself, as he saw a lot had changed, but still a lot hadn't. He turned his head around and looked for Breeze and Story as they came 'walking' behind him. "Hurry up! Or someone will leave you behind one day as slow as you are!" He called to make them get there faster. Rain shook his white fur and slowly walked into the den site.

Story

Followed by Rain, came Story. She made her way through the grass with hard and confident steps. She lifted her head when the familiar scent of the dens entered her nose. She smiled happily, looking forward to see her siblings again. "Finally home!" She thought loudly. She quickly trotted past Rain, and towards her siblings almost crashing into Pine.
"Hey! Pine! Been a long time!" She said happily as she made a few short jumps.

Breeze

Breeze slid carefully though the air after Rain and Story. He landed carefully at the ground and walked around the den site to gather the new but known environment.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

She remained quiet till hearing Thunder's response. Flare opened her eyes and turned to look at him before looking away and laying back down. She felt weak, never would she though she'll lose to Shasta...yes she took his eye. But still, he 'was' her best friend till now... Sighing softly, Flare managed to scoot closer to Thunder. "No, i'm fine but thank you."
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Thunder-paws
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Forest perked her ears as she heard a familiar voice. Rain? she guessed, turning around. She hadn't seen her mate for a while, as he had gone off training with Breeze and Story. "Rain!" she repeated out loud this time. She rushed towards the white-furred brute and began showering him with kisses. "Oh, I missed you so much!" yipped. The femme cast her amber gaze on Breeze and Story. "I missed you all so much" she corrected herself, this time a bit quieter. "I'm so happy you're back" she said, this time in a whisper as she brushed against Rain.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pine Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Pine heard her father's voice, then her mother's, and when she turned around, she almost collided with her sister, Story. "Oh hey! It has been a long time! How was training?" she replied, wagging her tail. I wish I could have gone.....but whatever she thought while waiting for the gray lupa's reply.
Pine
Pine
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:05 am

Rain

Rain laughed slightly as Forest ran to him.
"I've missed you so much as well For-For!" He said as a tear of happiness rolled down his cheek. He nuzzled and hugged his mate over and over, feeling the warmth he had longed for all the time he had been gone. He's pups had grown, and were strong enough to take care of themselves. He had much more time for his love now, and he never wanted to leave her side again. Finally Rain was home... For good.

Story
Story smiled at Pine.
"It was great! But you know dad.... It was a little harsh sometimes. But I got strong! And I know my element way better!" She yipped happily. "How about you... What have you been holding up to?" She asked her sister.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:04 am

Jay's Wing heard the comment, but pretended not to notice. Him? Related? To Thunder-paws? As if! "Well, nice to meet you Sapphire. i think Pluto went hunting, so you might have to wait a bit before you can meet someone with some real authority here. Unless Yuki's feeling up to it..........."
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:24 am

Its been 3 days since her injury was occured yet now it was healing at a good fast rate. She layed there still quenching her hunger with fluids but she seemed to be coming back to her old self. She hasnt heard from Thunder in awhile... But it seems she wasn't bother by it. Trotting out of the healer's den she'll glance around some members have returned meaning Rain  and their pups. But for whatever reason she felt like she didnt care. She saw the new wolf sapphire and already feels threatened but thats how Flare is. Padding off her head held high as she made her way across camp. Her little brother Aiden was already a apprentice but without Father how could he be taught? Aiden seems well advance in his element considering the fact he was blind. "Aiden?" she called softly as she entered a den.

( skipped a lil lol )
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Camp      - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  The States of the United Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Sapphire watched as the young brute questioned her further. "Me? What purpose do I have being here? Oh, I was just looking for a pack to join, and this ine definitely sparked my interest" she responded, her blue eyes drifting over to Thunder-Paws. She gave her snowy-white banner a wave as she waited for the male's reply.
The States of the United
The States of the United
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Everyone >:)
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:47 am

Thundera would eye the new female intently. Before switching her light blue eyes towards Flare who walked alone. 'Honestly, Flare seems so upset.... Perhaps, she is having second-thoughts?' She thought while seeing Thunder-paws elsewhere. She couldn't help feel a little upset before looking at the 'new' female checking out Thunder. Instead she growled at the female before looking elsewhere was being a pack member hard. How can she carry on her royal duties and also be her birth pack's healer? Surely, she wanted to get more close to the healer here so she could learn more.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 am

Thunder walked around aimlessly. It has been a few days now since Shasta has left, and Thunder was back to his idiotic self, entertaining Flare with his humor whenever he could, although she didn't seem to laugh the way she used to. Eventually he stopped trying, going around as usual, he knew that Flare wouldn't mind it...he hoped. Thunder satdown bored. He missed it when Flare would come from nowhere and tackle him, although it always irritated him, it was always there, and now it felt like he had an empty hole in his chest. Thunder figured it was because Shasta left in a rage, making FLare upset her friend left. He knew that Flare and him had been friends since very young, eirlier than even him. He knew it was his fault, after all, Thunder attacked Shasta first. But he couldn't admit he was wrong...no...it just wasn't right for him to admit such a thing. "He deserved it!" He kept telling himself. "Stop feeling pity!"
He perked his ears as he saw Flare emerge from the den, proud and tall. He couldn't help but smile at her courage and unwilleness to admit weakness, despite being badly injured. "F-Flare!" He called, running over to her side as she entered a den. Thunder walked in with her. "Hey." He said smiling. "Look who's finnally out of the medicine den!" Thunder snickered and sat down, looking over at Aiden.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 am

Flare felt a sudden presence beside her. Her head twisted to the left to eye a black brute with lightning running up his legs. Her eyes met his. " Thunder?" she spoke breathlessly before turning away from his gaze and at their younger brotherAiden who was sound asleep on father's pelt blanket.. She softly gazed at him before licking the top of his head. Turning around she faced Thunder "Oh yes, of course I can't stand the taste of nectar for long! I need fresh kill but I know as well that won't happen for awhile," she sort of laughed while she shook her pelt. It was clearly visible on her throat the white and pink scar tissue that marred her delicate flesh. Flare looked at Thunder in a awkward silence... She stood their expecting something but she does not know what...

(Good news! Cyrax is returning!! )
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 am

It was dawn, the sun began to set ontop of the horizon while a few rays of light decorated the sky in shades of Pink, Violet, orange. Thundera watched as this beautiful piece of nature had bid farewell only to allow its fellow sibling to come fourth and rule the night with its light and scattered sparkles along the pitch dark blanket of the night. She turned to watch the new female get comfortable while the apprentices were off with their parents and some that just found themselves entertained. Sighing she would reach in her woven leaf bag and pull out a seed. Digging into the ground she carefully placed the seed of what seemed to be a jang-zing herb seed the one with its hollow hard shell on the outside while the inside contained jellies of blue that completely removed all source of pain. She hoped it would help this pack one day once its full grown before she returns to Pamyra. Sighing she layed by her seed and stared at alone.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:52 pm

(I HAD AWESOME POST, AND THEN MY COMPUTER CRASHED!!!)

Jayfeather padded up behind Thundera, his feelings internally battling one another. On one hand, he didn't usually like being around others, referring not to get attached to others, as it seemed bad things always happened to those he got attached to. On the other hand, he felt more at ease than he was at any other time -well, mostly than at any other time- when he was with Thundera, almost like.........like.......he couldn't describe the feeling.
"Thundera? Is everything alright?" Jayfeather said, the first thing that had popped up into his head.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am

[color=cyan] Thundera snapped from her thought before twitching her ears towards Jayfeather's direction. "Oh, nothing to serious Jayfeather. I will be returning back home soon, once I learn more of the art of healing. It's just I feel a little bit more at home here, instead of being stressed as a kind princess whose duty is to lead and heal the pack one day! " she spoke while sitting up tall before smiling a little bit  while wrapping her tail around her paws. "Hmm, I hope I didn't confuse you."
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:20 pm

[color=red] Flare would remain silent soon enough she sighed and brushed past him. "I'm happy to see you Thunder, I hope during my healing process you were able to do what you please? As for now, I'm going fourth on my warrior duties to patrol the border. Just in case. See you later?" she said before walking off
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Thunder nodded before seeing Flare head off. He wanted to tel her to be careful, but knew that she would probbally respond negatively if he did. For now he just snickered and and gave Aiden a little head noogie before exiting the den. He sat down in the middle of the clearing, looking around to see what everyone was up to.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Flare found herself looking ahead before lowering her ears. She missed the taste of the outdoors and cool breezing flowing through her charcoal fur. She wanted to change her look towards more of a shaman wolf look so with that she headed out to the forest to collect berries and to dye some of her fur. "Thunder, I will be back soon! Hopefully I will look very appealing!" she said while running off.

Aiden would laugh as Thunder gave him a noogie on his head soon enough he would wave bye to Flare with his paw before running after his big brother. "Brother! Brother! Are you and Flare going to have a pup one day? So I can play with and be an awesome uncle! Also also!!! I can't wait till my training starts!" Aiden blabbed all hyperactively while running around excitedly surely he was pumped up for the training! He just needs his papa home soon!
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 pm

Thunder smiled. "Ahh, well. One day yeah!" He would say gladly. He looked at Aiden. He still didn't have a mentor, in fact, none of the other apprentices did either. He wondeered what was taking so long for that to happen. He knew he shouldn't be concerned about it, but he knew how important being an apprentice was, and the importance of having a good mentor. "Well you should get a mentor soon!" He told Aiden. He thought back to Cyrax. If Cyrax was never taken hostage...he would be here...training Aiden. Thunder shook his head, the old man would be back, he knew he would. No way Cyrax would let anyone beat him down.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Flare Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Aiden would halt in his tracks and jump around more. And look over at Thunder "Well are you guy's even together yet? I can't wait till I become the most strongest apprentice in this pack! " he spoke proudly while running around once more. Soon enough he used his elemental power to grow a flower with gold petals and a nice red deteal of swirls on each petal. "Give that to Flare." he said while smiling
Flare
Flare
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Forest sighed, and the same tears of joy slid down her face and onto the ground. "I love you so much...." she murmured into her mate's ear. She entwined her tail with his, and leaned up against Rain. "How was your adventure, hero?" she asked him, her orbs shining with pure happiness.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Hina slowly moved away from her spot. 'Wow.....' She thought with her head hanging in defeat. She trotted over to her den as if she didn't even exist to the others. The princess awkwardly walked into her den, minding her own business. Hina lied down in her den and lowered her head. As she feel asleep, the healer's heartbeat slows down and finally calms itself. 'Darn it.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Pine Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Pine giggled as her sister commented about their father's training techniques. "Well, nothing much has happened here...." her voice trailed off as a new wolf padded into the clearing. "Hey....who's that?" she asked, though she already knew her sister would have no idea. She waved her tail and watched as Jay's Wing spoke to the she-wolf, and waited.
Pine
Pine
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Thunder looked down at the flower. "Wow man, with that sort of power you should have no trouble getting a girl once your're older!" He bent down, picking up the flower neatly with his jaws. "You know what? Your're right, might as well get this thing going while its here."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next