Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 10 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:07 pm

The Camp      - Page 10 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think

"What?! Why are you staring!?"

"Nothing. And I thought you were suppose to be a rough tough guy that doesn't like other electric wolves." March said and watched Cyrax enter camp which another intruder. "How many are there?" March thought baring her teeth slightly.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 10 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

Pluto watched Happy playing and Cyrax comming in "So how many wolves are out there?" She said and sccratched her head.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 pm

Forest smiled. Then her ears perked up at Cyrax's voice. "Rain, Cyrax found a trespasser!" She scrambled to h green paws, thumping her head on the top of the den. She growled "I did it again."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Rain got up as well. I think Cyrax would be able to take care of it... Are you able to walk? He asked and looked at his mate with a smile. As he took a step back out of the den, and sat down.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Forest nodded. Walking was a little harder than usual for her, but she wasn't about to show that. The fae would rather be kicked into the ocean by an elk before she admitted anything. And even after that she would probably say she was fine, even if she broke a couple ribs. But she just padded out of the den and into the rain. It felt refreshing and exhilirating as the cool droplets soaked though her brown fur and onto her skin.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Thunder looked down at his paws. "Well...your the only electric wolf in this pack besides me..and I need someone to train my powers...BUT I WILL BEAT YOU ONE DAY!" He looked away, as if ashamed, then walked outside with Flare to take a look at the intruder Cyrax caught.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:38 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 10 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki flicked her tail and started grooming Tsuki. "Well lots be going on." She thought and then licked her own paw. Slowly, Yuki got up and walked out of the den when it was only a small sun shower.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Seeker padded into the den in time to here thee caputered brutes threat. Stalking up to him she snarled freezing him and putting him in a sleep to keep him alive. Turning to Cyrax she pressed up against him breifly. She padded over to Flare and picked her up before taking her into the den. Dropping her she sat and looked down on her daughter. "What where you doing out of camp? I thought I could trust you to stay WITHOUT having to TELL YOU!" she growled bristling, "But instead you nearly get yourself taken!" Standing she stalked out of the den. "You WILL STAY HERE!" she said before freezing the the entrance and padding back over to stand by her warrior. "Whos son is he?" Seeker asked Cyrax.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Pluto

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

A few days after the main fight, and now Cyrax taken the job of Shaman Wolf Pack. Pluto rolled on her back impatiently. "I knew being a regular wolf memeber would be easier than beta. But i guess things go well." She said with her little tongue sticking out.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

"Well...your the only electric wolf in this pack besides me..and I need someone to train my powers...BUT I WILL BEAT YOU ONE DAY!"

March scratched her head with her tail as she looks at Thunder walk out. "I guess that would be a little difficult." She whispered to herself and slightly smiling. March then peaked out of her den and watch the rainbow form. "What a sight!" March thought and beamed up a bit.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:38 am

::Tsuki::

Suk smiled ad looked over at Miyuki "I really like possum... Why?" He asked very confused.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:22 am

Cyrax would snarl before turning his eyes to Seeker. He'll press his muzzle against hers "This must be Valtriss son.." he would say then turn "I don't know how many are out there but for sure they are a large skilled pack.." he would say while turning towards the heavens as he felt the rains drop on his muzzle 

The young brute would stuggle as he snarled and chewed. But as that annoying fae who took the pup from him approached him. He'll snarl and spark a elemental power before she froze him in a deep sleep. The sky darkened from his last power before being drawn into a icy sleep.. as the sky darkened balls of light appeared as a meteor size of a coconut strucked down in a ball of flame next to Seeker missing her by a inch. Yet telling in his sleep the power to summon such a thing drained him. Afterall he is young.

Seeing the sky darkened before the young brute was fully frozen in his sleeping chamber. His jade eyes widened. "Seek-" he yelled before he was caught off to see a meteor stuck down into the earth near her. Jumping over to her! He began examining her and licking her cheek "You ok?! your not hurt right??" he asked concerned before turning to look at the flamin rock that dug a hole in the ground. The crackling sound of the fire was heard as for the pounding of rain. "This is too much.."

Valtriss kept running as she felt a gut dropping realization. Reaching the camp where Cyrax resides. She'll hid in the bushes as her onyx eyes scanned for her son. His blood was washing away with the rain but seeing a frozen wolf casted in his own sleeping casket. She'll snarl realizing her son was imprisoned.. But first she needed a distraction. Looking around she saw the fae whome she drained energy from and her mate. But she couldn't start scene afterall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 am

Rain froze where he stood. He heard a faint screaming sound. His head whipped around. He knew something was going to happen. He could feel it. He padded up against Forest Be on your guard... He said as the screaming sound was still in his head.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:05 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆ ~ Other Character

March watched everyone and then a sudden attack at the camp. "What kind of dummy would do such a thing?" She said to herself and growled. March only wanted to rest, but maybe it wouldnt be the oh so great time. She sighed and walked out of her den and walked near alpha dens, and towards the pups.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 10 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really like possum... Why?"

Miyuki looked at Tsuki. "I'm sure we could get to know each other so i asked." She said before a sudden tremble got Miyuki. "What was that?" She thought and walked out of her den to see some rock near by Cyrax and Seeker. "Geez." Miyuki thought again.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Thunders ears rung as he heard the explosion, and blinded by the dust that flew into the air when it hit. Coughing from the debris, he realized that no one was hurt. He could only stand there in amazement of the power of space. "SO COOL!" He finally said.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Forest's muscles tensed when Rain warned her to be alert. She sniffed the air, but couldn't pick up anything. So she sat down where she was and watched Cyrax deal with the intruder.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

The Camp      - Page 10 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy sneezed and then walked near by Thunder and watch him gasp in amazement. Happy sighed and watched the silly old rock with and eye full. She licked her paw and walked over to it to touch it. It bruned. Happy whimpered slightly and licked her paw and then started growling at the rock, and walk away. Happy then walked over to Forest. "How do you do?" She said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Seeker flinched as a rock landed beside her. When Cyrax asked her if she was ok she nodded shakily. "Yeah Im fine but that was to close." she said shecking out her black and white pelt. Creating an ice slide she pushed the frozen brute into a spare den and froze the entrance with the thickest and most soild ice she could. Seeker wished that she had another ice wolf to help her because then it would have been even stronger. Letting the ice slide go it melted into water and she returned to her warriors side.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 pm

"This pack is in danger cause of me..." he whispered while lowering his head before watching the frozen wolf slide off into a random den to be sealed in its own frozen cell. "Seeker, my dear.. shall we go rest?" he would ask feeling tired.. but he couldn't help this feeling..

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Seeker nodded. "Yes my warrior. But we will have to rest in yours as our daughter is confinded in mine." she said pressing up against Cyrax. She looked at him lovingly with warmth in her cyrstal blue eys.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Forest relaxed and smiled at Happy. "Better. I just woke up from a little nap."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:05 am

Cyrax would look at Seeker lovingly and lick her cheek as he nodded "Ah flare is grounded?" he questioned as they both walked to his den. Entering the den he'll take of his wolf mask and put aside with the other's laying down he'll await for Seeker to join him.

"I can't take this.." she'll say and walk into the camp towards the den where her son relies. She bristled her fur but showed no fear "Release my son!" she snarled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:14 am

The Camp      - Page 10 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

"Better. I just woke up from a little nap."

Happy nodded. "Good." Then Happy turned to another wolf who enetered the camp yell.

"Release my son!"

Happy shook her head. "Just give it up already." She growled and then turned to Forest. "She got some big ears, but so small..." Happy thought looking at Forest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:17 am

Pluto

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

Pluto slowly watched the other wolves as she examines every movement of the wolf who yelled. PLuto slowly turned into a serious face as she turned to another dne, where a wolf pup is trapped. "So look. What do we have in this little den?" She thought walking over to it.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next